Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ PenPals ❯ PenPals ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the Gundam Mobile Suit 08 Ms Team.

Author's note: This is something really quick I just came up with. Seeing that there are hardly any stories for the 08 team, I felt inspired to write a quick story about them. This takes place about two years after the war ended.
These are letters between Karen and Eledore as they discuss what they do now they no longer are fighting. The letters also discuss about the rest of the team. Let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcomed. I hoped I kept them in character.

*****

Hey Karen,
Can you believe it? My song skyrocketed to number one! All I had to do was start it off. It won't be long before my career really begins. I am already working on my next song. Here I was thinking that by being a soldier was going to hurt my career, but in a way it boosted it. What are you doing now that we no longer have to fight? I am actually missing everyone, even hearing Michel pining over his girlfriend. Do you think that the Commander is ok?
Eledore

Dear Eledore,
I am surprised to hear from you. I've heard your song quite often on the radio. I am very glad to hear that you are doing well, although I am still thinking you are the one requesting the song often. Speaking of the Commander, I just did receive a letter from Michel. He and Kiki were able to find the Commander. He is doing well and already they are expecting a child. I am happy to see that he is doing well, although at the same time if I were to see him I would have to punch him for the stunt he had pulled. I wonder if he realizes the problems he had caused for us?
Karen

Karen,
Very funny. When do you suppose that Michel and Kiki will marry? I wouldn't put it past them. I just finally got a letter from him explaining about the Commander and of other news. What about you? Are you still acting like a soldier or actually living a life? I might drop by one day.
Eledore

Dear Eledore,
For your information I am staying with my family. I am thinking of moving into my own home once I am finally settled down. My family is getting on my nerves pestering me to start seeing other people since I lost my husband. Since when is it their right to set me up with some punk? I'll make my own move when I am ready to. Truthfully though I look forward to your visit. I miss the rest of the team.

Karen

Karen,
You actually look forward to this? I seem to remember that a while back you wouldn't have anything to do with me. Let alone with the rest of the team. You're changing into a person whom I would like to know more of. What you said just inspired me to complete these lyrics to a song I started. I'll have to send them to you when I complete them.
Eledore

Dear Eledore,
I would like to see these lyrics. Have you heard from Sanders? I am worried about him. He usually sends me a letter, but it's been a while since I have heard from him. His last letter was getting in touch with his family once more. During the war he refused to contact them in fear that his jinx would cost them their lives. The idiot.
Karen

Karen,
I never really heard much from Sanders. I didn't know that he had a family. He never talked about his life, now that I think of it. I hope things are ok for him.
Eledore



1