Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ PenPals ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I don't own the 08 Team.

Author's note: The lyrics for Eledore's song are a poem I wrote called A Never Ending Love. I have posted that separately under the poetry section. As usual any suggestions are greatly accepted.

*****

Dear Eledore,
I haven't heard from you in a while. Are you ok? I had thought that you were dropping by at one point. The way you were talking about it was going to be soon. Don't leave me hanging like everyone I know has done.
Karen

Karen,
Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been working on my new song. It shouldn't be long before it airs on the radio. I can't wait. Do you honestly think I'm going to leave you hanging? You don't know me that well it seems. Anyway here are the lyrics of my new song.

Don't forget me.
I don't want it to end this way.
Not because of so many miles.
My heart is with you where ever I go,
Is that the same with yours?

I feel so alone, being so far away.
I often wonder why I am here.
I won't give up.
You are my inspiration of why I fight.
Will you stay with me?

What is it that I have to do?
What do I have to do to make you see?
What can I do to make you believe in me?

I finally know who you are.
I refuse to let you go.
I shall remain faithful.

If only you can see how I really feel.
Don't forget me.
Don't let the times we spent go to waste.
Don't let us be a faded memory.
Eledore

Dear Eledore,
I just heard your new song. I must say these are beautiful lyrics and it surprised me that you had dedicated it me. No one has ever done that for me. I am very glad that things are going well.
Karen

Karen,
Any word about Sanders yet? I remember that you were concerned about him in a while. In fact, I haven't heard from anyone in a while. I have enclosed a set of tickets to a concert I am giving down near where you live. I hope to see you there.
Eledore

Dear Eledore,
I was wondering when you were coming down. I can't wait to see the show. I did finally get a letter from Sanders. He is doing fine, but was busy getting reacquainted with his family again. Sanders is thrilled to be an uncle and his hands full helping taking care of his sister's child. Looks as if we had nothing to worry about.
Karen
Karen,
Uncle Sanders, eh? That is funny. I am going to have fun picking on him. Well got to board my plane. See you soon.
Eledore