Gundam SEED Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ He would bring Destruction ❯ Chapter 11 Hostage situation ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11

Hostage situation

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that day at Gibraltar, Raww was sitting in front of a monitor watching the clips taken by the spy plane. He was watching as the Devil Gundam healed itself and used its weaponry on the Strike Gundam, and he saw what it did to the Avenger Gundam. Raww found some of the abilities of the Devil Gundam very fascinating. He still couldn't figure out who built the Devil Gundam. Suddenly Raww was receiving a video message. Raww pushed a button to put it though; it was Patrick Zala. Raww greeted him with a salute. Patrick simply nodded his head.

 

"Commander I understand that you have learned what destroyed the city of Banadiya." The National Defense Committee chairman demanded.

 

"We don't know the identity of the mobile suit, but we have some data on it that I think you will find very interesting. I am transmitting the data we have on the mobile suit so far." Raww said as he pushed a few buttons to send what data Athrun and his comrades gathered on the Devil Gundam to Patrick.

 

Once Patrick received the data he began examining it. Once he was finished Patrick was rather surprised that a mobile suit with such advance capabilities existed. "You are sure this is the mobile suit that destroyed Banadiya." Zala asked Raww.

 

"The soldier who survived identified it from a photo of the mobile suit we acquired." Raww answered.

 

"I want you to find out more about this mobile suit. More specifically who built it?" Zala commanded as the image of his face vanished from the screen.

 

Raww turned his attention back to the paper with the information they had on the Devil Gundam so far was written on it, but the thing that got Raww's attention was the condition the area of Banadiya was in after it was destroyed. A team of mobile suits went by there and discovered the whole area was cleared out. Nothing was left; this fact left Raww to wonder where a couple tons of ruins could have gone to so quickly. That was when Raww had an idea of where the Devil Gundam was hiding. Raww summoned a soldier by pushing a button on his desk.

 

"Yes sir." The solider said as he stood at attention giving Raww a salute.

 

"Have my CGUE loaded onto a transport plane and I want it and myself taken to the site where Banadiya once stood." Raww commanded.

 

"Yes commander. I will make the preparations at once." The solider answered as he left the room to carry out Raww's wishes.

 

Elsewhere the Devil Gundam was back inside its underground hideout where Bruce was dragging out their hostage out of the Devil Gundam. Nicholas walked up to a small table he had set up near by.

 

There was a chair set in front of it and Nicholas pulled it out to take a seat. "Ok Bruce; show me what you caught." Nicholas asked as he opened up a soft drink. Bruce opened up the bag and he dumped out who was inside. Nicholas was surprised by who it was.

 

Meanwhile on the Archangel Sai walked up to Captain Murrue with news of who had been captured by the Devil Gundam. Kira, Mwu, Cagalli, Miriallia and Kazui were present on the bridge. They already had a good idea who was captured.

 

"Bruce why couldn't you capture someone more important that this one? I doubt they will trade my father for her!?" Nicholas said as he looked down at an unconscious Fllay.

 

"Sorry boss the room was filled with smoke and I couldn't really see who was there. So I took whoever was there." Bruce replied.

 

"Is she even still alive?" Nicholas asked as Bruce knelt down to check Fllay by putting two fingers against her neck to see if she was still alive.

 

Suddenly Fllay's eyes snapped wide open. Less than a second later Bruce fell over after Fllay kneed him between the legs. Bruce was curled up on the ground like a small child mumbling "you bitch! That fucking hurt!"

 

"You punched my pretty face you asshole!" Fllay said as she got up to her feet quick then just for the hell of it she kicked Bruce in the stomach.

 

Nicholas was shaking his head while he had a light smile on his face. He looked down at Bruce and told him "Bruce stop whining like a baby and get your ass up. I have a job for you." Bruce looked at his boss with an annoyed look as he began to get back on his feet.

 

Suddenly a holographic image appeared before Nicholas. It was an image of the world. The holographic globe changed and zoomed in on the continent controlled by the Eurasian Federation. A large military facility stationed near the shoreline of Persian Gulf was displayed. "Hey I heard of that place. That is the Eurasian Federation's munitions and nuclear weapons storage facility."

 

"Pay attention Bruce. I want you to take your mobile suit along with a troop of Death Beasts and annihilate that base, but make sure you bring me the nuclear warheads kept there intact. Also have the Death Beasts bring back what weapons and machine parts they can carry." Nicholas ordered.

 

"Prefect; I have been itching for a chance to use my mobile suit." Bruce said with a dark smile.

 

"The Destroyer Gundam is prefect for leveling military bases and cities, but try to remember your mission objective this time Bruce." Nicholas reminded his minion.

 

"No problem sir." Bruce said as a Death Beast Mobile suit appeared to pick Bruce up, and to take him to his mobile suit.

 

The Death Beast left with Bruce a few moments later leaving Fllay alone with Nicholas. "Now what should I do with you?" Nicholas asked as he turned his attention to his hostage.

 

"What happened; why I am here?" Fllay asked her adductor.

 

"You are now my hostage. In two days if the Archangel Crew dose not return my father to me then well...all I will say is that you won't be going free." Nicholas said with a cruel smile.

 

Fllay wasn't too happy about that she has been kidnapped, but she more worried that she may never get to go back to the Archangel. She was in a lot of trouble. "Wait I have seen your face before. You are the guy who pilots the Devil Gundam aren't you?" Fllay said stating out the obvious.

 

"That's right, but I don't know who you are. But I honestly don't care. Allow me to explain the rules. You wont be placed inside a cage, but don't even bother trying to escape because the only out is though that hole in the ceiling over there." Nicholas said while pointing to a hole in the ceiling. The hole was about a good four to six hundred feet high above the ground.

 

"So what happens to me if they don't give your father back?" Fllay asked while her mind was filled with fear about what will happen if Nicholas's father wasn't returned to him.

 

"Well my dear I haven't really thought that far ahead." Nicholas answered with a nasty grin.

 

Meanwhile Athrun's father Patrick was sitting with Siegel Clyne. The two men were talking about the Devil Gundam. Patrick showed Clyne the information and the photographs of the Devil Gundam Raww had gathered so far. Siegel was troubled by what abilities the Devil Gundam had demonstrated.

 

"Do you know anything about this mobile suit Siegel?" Patrick asked.

 

"No. I have never seen a mobile suit like this. Do you think the alliance might have built it or perhaps one of the Neutral nations built it?" Siegel asked as he looked at the photograph of the Devil Gundam.

 

"Well the only thing we know about it, is that it has enough firepower to destroy a whole city and this mobile suit has the power to repair itself. We don't know anything else about it. Commander Raww is investigating the matter." Patrick informed him.

 

"Patrick; please inform me when you learn anything new about this mobile suit. I will inform the rest of the Committee about this matter." Siegel said as he rose up from his chair and left the room.

 

Patrick sat in the room alone by himself thinking about the mobile suit that had practically appeared out of nowhere. He was concerned about the appearance of this machine, but he wondered if they could be able to capture it. "A mobile suit with the power to repair itself will be useful once I add its ability to Genesis." Patrick thought in his mind.

 

A/N: for those who had guessed Fllay were right. Fllay better behave for her own shake or otherwise she is in for one hell of a rude awakening. As for the introduction of the G-Gundam cast I will see what I can do, but I am already bringing in one cast member who will give Kira a little help later. I also could do a bit of Fllay and Kira fluff in a little while, but I might consider breaking the couple up later. (Depending on the story goes.) The question if I will use Fllay as the Life-core unit…I don't want to spoil it. Anyway below is the status of the Destroyer Gundam the second Heavenly King so you will all know what it is and what it looks like.

 

Destroyer Gundam

Pilot: Bruce Butler (Former Orb Union Captain and DG cell infected pilot.)

Allegiance: Dark Gundam Corps (commanding Gundam of the Dark Gundam's ground forces.)

Unit type: Prototype Long Range Heavy Assault Mobile Armor

Model: JDG-00X 12B

Height: 31.6 meters

Weight: unknown

Armor: Phase Shift Armor

Type of power: Fusion Reactor

 

Armaments:

4x Shoulder Particle Beam Cannons

1x MA-M221 "Judicium" beam rifle (built into the chest right above the cockpit)

4x MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76MM guns built around the MA-M221 weapon on the chest.

1x 320mm impulse cannon, built into the right arm

25x Exploding Lancer Darts with the launcher built into the right arm also with a built in anti-ship sword.

4x extending claw-grappling tentacles; Each claw has three long-knife like fingers at each end Each finger tip on the claws can become like a beam saber allowing the Gundam to rip apart its foe. The tentacles are attached to the back of the Gundam which allow it to basically attack from all sides.

 

Appearance: This Gundam appearance is a suitable mix of the Grand Gundam, Calamity Gundam, and Forbidden Gundam, but it looks more like a moving fortress with dark camouflage coloring (desert yellow and desert brown.)