Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Honey Crackers ❯ Who's older.... ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

az: Lol... feel my craziness! Hahhahahaha!

Athrun: Maa...maa... again summore...

az: Ek? Athrun... when did you turned into Hakkai!

Kira: X snickered in the background? X

Athrun: Hah!


Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Seed or Gundam Seed Destiny nor did I own the tankoubons or the anime. Original ideas are the copyrights of Hajime Yatate-sensei and Yoshiyuki Tomino-sama. No infringements are intended and no grudge was held during this production. I'd be rich if I dare say I own all of the animes that I made fics from; of which, I'M NOT! T-T. At least, since I am about to make a ZAFT uniform for myself, I'll own that as well as all my gundam models...
Honey Crackers Who's older? Written by Azzie Alienna Azuani Yami Azzie

'I won't let you die...'

'Maybe even that guy who could be my little brother...'

Athrun gave her a look of surprise as he grinned. 'Otouto? Niisan janai tte?', he teased her. Cagalli glared at him as she snapped. 'How can that be possible! That guy must be the younger one!'

XXX

Athrun chuckled at the recollection of that short conversation. It seemed right now, that statement was so funny. He chuckled again as he remembered again of Cagalli's reaction when he sort of teased her.

Kira looked at him puzzled as he patted him from behind. 'Ne... Athrun. What were you laughing about?', he asked as Athrun laughed louder at the sight of Kira. 'Haha... just as I was thinking of the squirt...', he cried as he laughed. Kira looked at him aggravated as he pouted. 'What!', he cried as Athrun pulled him to his side. 'Nothing... Ano, Kira. Have you ever wondered between you and Cagalli... who was the oldest one?'

Kira immediately pulled away as he looked at him in surprise. 'Wha.. Why you asked such things? Of course I'm the oldest!', he replied as Athrun laughed again. 'And the last time I heard... Cagalli told me that that was not possible! That you were the supposed to be the youngest!'

Kira gave him a look of shock as he pouted. 'That cannot be! She was the youngest one!'

Athrun chuckled. 'But YOU're the crybaby!', countered Athrun again as he started to shed tears out of excessive laughter. Kira's face went red as he glared at him. 'Athrun was evil--!', he snapped as he dragged him forcefully to the beach.

'Wha.. umph!', gasped Athrun as he was dragged helplessly by the enraged youth...

XXX

'And here... let's put it here...', said Cagalli as Lacus and some of the kids clapped their hands at her idea. Mika giggled as she tugged on her shoulder. 'Ne... Cagalli-neesan? Can you make Freedom out of the sands too? Then, it can protect our sandcastle too!', cried the child as Lacus chuckled at the thought. 'Mika...? How on earth you can think of that? But that... would be very hard to do..'

Then, suddenly Cory sneak up at her while pulling out two handmade stick-people and waved it at them. 'Then... let this be Athrun-niisan and Kira-niisan and they'll protect our castle!', cried the boy as the girls chuckled. Cagalli chuckled as she placed one of them in front of the gate. 'Then this guy would be Kira! Cory... why don't you make more of them?', she said light-heartedly as Cory laughed and ran to make some more.

Cagalli and Lacus smiled at each other as Lacus put 'Athrun' beside 'Kira'. Both of them chuckled as they looked at the finished sandcastle. Cagalli thought of the last war as she sighed. 'You know... Kira, and Athrun... kinda like a team. Whenever they were together... they were almost... unbeatable.', said Cagalli as Lacus glanced at her. But the instant she saw her faraway gaze, she stopped and sighed too. 'Yeah... and I hoped this peaceful days would last, and that fate will no more led the two to fight against each other again...'

Cagalli closed her eyes as she felt Mika's small hands holding hers. Lacus glanced back towards her as she started telling the orphans to go off playing by themselves. 'But you know...'

Lacus looked up at her as she noticed Cagalli started to pit the two stick-guys together. 'It's still funny that the two liked to tease each other so much like little kids...', said Cagalli as she started making odd sounds of 'Athrun' hitting 'Kira'. Lacus chuckled as the 'two' ended up in a bundle as Cagalli tossed them into a small sand pit. 'Hahaa... that was funny!', cried one of the orphans as some returned to the beach. 'Yeah... Kira-niichan and Athrun-niichan always fight like kids! I'm not like that!', said another as Lacus and Cagalli laughed.

And then as we were just mentioning them...

'CAGALLI--!'

Lacus immediately walked up towards them as she held her arm spread open. 'I won't let you advance further!', cried the pink princess as the boys stopped abruptly and looked at her in surprise. Cagalli chuckled as she walked towards them. 'You might destroy our sand castle. See there... the kids even made a miniature of you guys..', she said as Kira and Athrun bent forward and saw Iori wrote their names on some stick-thingie...

Athrun grimaced as he saw that his 'stick-guy' looked a little... umm, what to say... damaged. 'But why...', he gasped as the girls giggled at him. Cagalli dragged them away as she asked them the reason they came. 'So... what's the deal?', she asked as Kira made faces at her. 'Athrun told me that you once told him that I was supposed to be the younger of the two of us!', answered Kira as Cagalli rolled her eyes at him. 'I object!', he added as Cagalli smirked. 'Oh yes you are... Crybabies are supposed to be younger!', chidded the Orb princess as Kira turned red in the face. 'That's not true! No valid fact! And YOU were the one crying when we got reunited after you thought I was dead!'

Lacus started to get worried as Cagalli turned red with anger.

'Because-you-were-doing-some-rash-things-that-made-me-so-worried! '

'But-then-who-was-the-one-crying-when-I-was-aboutl-leave-Orb? You-were-crying-too! Crybaby!'

'You too! Super-crybaby!'

The two started to exchange torrents of insults at each other as Athrun looked in horror of the chaos ensued. He pulled them apart as they were glaring at each other. 'Ne... stop fighting you two. I'm sorry I brought it up...', he said though he never expected to have his arm jerked by both of them soon after. 'I'm the eldest! And since Athrun with me... he's going to be at higher 'rank' than you!', cried Cagalli as she tugged Athrun towards her. Kira countered as he pulled Athrun to his side.

'But Athrun my best friend... and he's younger than me! Plus, you're shorter!'

'NO, I'M NOT!'

'Guys...', mumbled Athrun dizzily as he was constantly being tugged around with every exchange of insults from the two.

Lacus looked at Athrun with pity as she was afraid to butt in, fearing the same predicament. But then, Kira and Cagalli went silent as Athrun and Lacus looked at them with worry. The two started to laugh in their horror. Cagalli sighed aloud. 'Hah! Unfortunately, both of us will never knew the true fact. Either of us might have came out at the same time, or not..'

'Haii... 'coz Uzumi-san was no longer here, and our real parents... they might have been long dead... we won't ever know the truth! Since Blue Cosmos had killed him... Ulen Hibiki-hakase...', said Kira, not having the courage to refer to him as 'father'. Since that would made him wanted to ask the question again...

Why did he have to make him a Coordinator? Does making him the most powerful one mattered so much?

'Kira...', muttered Athrun as Lacus eyed the brown-haired coordinator with concern. 'And... she won't ever tell us. I guess... so that we won't get hurt.', said Cagalli again as Kira added. 'Yeah... mum would have kept the secret forever...'

Cagalli groaned. 'Maa... and I was hoping to find out whether that woman in the picture really was our real mother! Kira really resembled her!', she chirped as Athrun, Kira and Lacus looked at her. Kira smiled. 'You really think so?', he asked as Cagalli nodded. 'Haa... to think we argued because of this...', she sighed as both turned their attention towards Athrun. 'This was all Athrun's fault!', the two chorused as the twins smirked evilly soon after.

'Kira... are you thinking what I'm thinking?'

Athrun grimaced as he felt his impending doom...

Kira grinned. 'I'm ready when you are...', he said as Lacus started to giggle. Really... you can't actually stopped feeling amused at the fact that Cagalli and Kira can really read each others thoughts. They're twins, what you expect? And it was also funny to look at Athrun's scared face...hiihii...

'Kira... Cagalli!', sighed Athrun nervously as he started to run...

XXX

And it seemed as Justice had been outnumbered greatly by Freedom and Strike Rouge as both had blocked both of his escape path. And in the end, he found that he was eventually being cornered...

XXX (Haa... I am an idiot... hahaha...)

'Heii... lemme go. Kira!', cried Athrun in panic as Cagalli caught hold of his legs and both lifted him up. 'Cagalli... what...'

'Athrun...', snickered the girl, '...when did you last time took a bath?', she asked so innocently as Athrun started to take the drift. He glanced to his side and confirmed it. 'Kira... Cagalli... don't!', he cried again as the twins continued carrying him further away from the beach. 'Lacus! Help me...!', he begged again as Kira and Cagalli started to swing him back and forth...

SWOOOOSH! PASHAAAAA!

And Lacus laughed heartily as she watched from afar. 'Gomen ne... Athrun! It's your fault anyway!', she chirped giddily...

Back at the trio...

Athrun jumped out of the water as he hastily spit out the salt water that he had almost swallowed just now. 'Salty! Uwaaaa!', he cried as he tried to stand, being drenched with seawater as it is. 'Why did you do--?', he managed to scream before being attacked again with seawater by Kira and Cagalli. The twins chuckled as they ran to the shore with a really wet Athrun Zala on pursuit.

From afar, the orphans watched the display of childish behaviors from their elders and cheered as the lads and ladies ran around in circles...

XXX

AAACHOO!

Athrun sniffed as he let Cagalli dried his hair with a towel while Kira served him some hot beverages. Naw... Athrun had gone to shower if you were wondering and didn't bother to dry his hair because he was so miffed at Kira and Cagalli. So the two took this chance to renegotiate their peace treaty, or so to put it simply.

'So... are you okay?', asked Kira as Athrun pouted at him. 'You guys TOSSED me into the sea! You expect me to THANK you?', snapped Athrun as Kira got up and started pinching his cheeks. 'Aww... our Athrun looks like he wants to cry... ne, you want some chocolates?'

Caridad Yamato chuckled as she watched her son and Cagalli teased Athrun again. Cagalli put away the towel as she hugged his shoulders. 'Still angry?', she whispered to his ears as Athrun blushed.

Kira folded his hands as he wondered about something. 'Ne... Cagalli. Athrun seemed to still be mad at us. How about you take that hairdryer over there and bring it over here. And some rubber bands too! Ponytails and pigtails don't look good on wet hair...', he muttered as Athrun looked at him in wonder...

...and realized it too late as seconds later... the hairdryer was turned on and followed by Lacus popping out in front of him with a camera. 'Lacus, wha... Kira! Cagalli! Stop...'

Cagalli and Kira giggled as she turned the thing off and started to pull some of his hair into a bundle. 'Too late to regret it!', she snicker as Athrun cried in desperation..

'Auntie Caridad! Help!', came the cry of help as the elder woman chuckled at her childrens antics...


az: Hehehe... I'm wicked! Thanks for the reviews. Fix the errors.

Glad you guys liked it... these were some random thought I got whenever I watch/rewatch the GS/GSD episode. Questions left unanswered... huahahahaha... had another ficlet idea brewing again. About Jona and Athrun fighting over who gets to marry Cagalli and Kira grabbed her away and 'claims to not let either to marry her unless they passed the test'. hahaha... well later then eh?

Some explanations

The periods between the sentences in the Kira/Cagalli squabbles (and any other should it come again) is no typo if you guys were wondering. it's what I should say... imagine the characters were talking non-stop without pausing between words. That's what it is.