Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Honor of a Knight ❯ Phase Two: New Way To Fly! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the anime series known as Mobile Suit Gundam SEED or its Manga side story Mobile Suit Gundam ASTRAY nor do I own anything from the SEED MSV that I may include in this Fanfiction. I only own my own characters and mecha that I have created for the purpose of this story. At least all but the Character of Brian Carter and his Gundam known as the Hi-Wing Gundam, for they are owned by my friend RX-79(BC) and are not owned in any part by yours truly.
 
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Honor of a Knight
A Mobile Suit Gundam SEED AU Novella Written by, William R. Woods “Deathzealot”
 
 
Phase Two: New Way To Fly!
 
 
I had been so used to flying GINNs or my old CGUE, that when I first piloted a G-Weapon it was a whole different experience to me. When you look at one, you know that there is power behind it. It is hard to to describe to those who have not experienced it. A old song I recently listened to, summed it up perfectly. It was a whole new way to fly, one that I would not ever forget...
 
-Major General Brain Carter
Commander, Orb Defense Forces
in the book The Freedom of Honor
 
Heliopolis Colony
Colony Main Control Center
 
There is a moment in time where the world changes for better or worse. These instances are so powerful that they will give tremors through both man and nature. Some say that it is fate or destiny, while others think it is a almighty being out in charge of everything. Whatever you believe you can not deny the power of these instances which will shape not only the course of the future, but man as well. So as the three ZAFT vessels approach the colony of Heliopolis everything changed in a instance, as throughout the colony alarms started to ring. In the central control center of the colony, the alarms startled the personnel assigned there. The man in charge of the communications with approaching ships started to panic as he tried to get int contact with the ships. As he did this the chief controller who was in command at that time, floated over to the tech and grabbed his headset as he ordered the alarms to be shut off and everyone to calm down.
 
“Approaching ZAFT Vessels, cease and desist you are violating the treaty between our nations. I repeat...” the controller spoke into the headset however stopped when static started to squeal into the speaker. Speechless the controller turned to the tech in front of him who looked wide-eyed at the information in front of them.
 
“Sir, they are jamming our communications. This is clearly a hostile act against the colony,” the tech said with a gulp just as Colonel Taylor floated into the command center with a glower on his face, a few of his men followed him in.
 
“Report!” he ordered as he walked into the control center, the chief controller looked over at him before sighing knowing that this was a military situation Colonel Taylor was in overall command of the colony during this crisis.
 
“Colonel, three ZAFT ships are inbound, their profiles say its two Laurasia Class and a single Nazca Class. We have confirmed Mobile Suit launches before jamming started. What are your orders?” the other man questioned, as he floated over to the colonel.
 
“First of all get your people to the shelters, my men can handle their jobs. I hate to say this but you all are civilians and have no business here,” the colonel said sorrowfully giving the impression that it was the last thing he wanted to do was to be in battle right now. The controller nodded in understanding before waving at his people.
 
“Alright you heard him, let's go folks and thank you Colonel,” he said before exiting the control room soon followed by the rest of the crew. After they where gone the military personal took their counterparts places. After a brief moment of thinking the colonel turned to look at them.
 
“Time to show these ZAFT idiots not to mess with us, Communications get in contact with the captains of the Defiant and the Archangel. See if you can get the Defiant to launch to help us, and hopefully we can get the Archangel out of here as well. Also someone give the word to get the civilians into their shelters, this is going to tough. Tactical, get the Raptor Squadron ready to deploy and tell them I will be joining them momentary, also see if you see if the Prototypes can sortie as well. We may need them. Speaking of the prototypes, Lieutenant Videl get a hold of Major Carter tell him to get those Alliance units out of the colony ASAP. Alright good luck men,” he ordered looking around at his men, who answered with a series of 'yes sirs' and started to exit the room heading for the hanger where he would join the defense squadron. Luckily for them the Orb Government had been preparing for this for a while and had plans in place for such an event. The men left behind went about their orders to the letter even though they knew that they may be killed in the next few minutes and where proud to die defending their home.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Colony Interior
 
As the ZAFT ships approached the colony its meager defense forces started to mobilize. As they approached the colony they started to deploy Mobile Suits. Inside the colony both Orb Defense Forces and Earth Forces ground units started to roll or fly out of numerous sites around the colony. Linear Tanks, Linear Artillery, Missile Trucks, VTOL Fighters, and Helis started to take positions around the colony. As they did this evacuation alarms started to ring around the colony and civilians started to head for safety of the shelters. However interrupt this was a large explosion that came from the harbor area of the colony, surprising both military and civilian alike.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Morgenroete Inc. - Main Facilities
 
As Kira and friends got into their experiment as a large explosion sent some the equipment in the lab to the ground and sent the teenagers onto uneven ground. Tolle cursed as he caught Mir before she fell, while Kira did the same with Fiona. Sai and Kuzzey grabbed onto the desk or wall to steady themselves. The confused teens looked around the lab as another shake once again tried to send them to ground, however this one was far closer then the last.
 
“What the! Was that a Meteor impact on the colony!” Sai exclaimed looking around in fear, however before the others could respond the evacuation alarm started to blare around the Facility. The gathered teens collectively gasped in fear, however Sai being the oldest along them got his head back on his shoulders and started to lead the others toward the emergency exit. However Kira's attention was diverted to the blond haired boy who was now rushing past them heading deeper into the facility. Kira frowned looking after him before turning toward his friends.
 
“Get to the shelters guys, I see where he went and see if I can help him,” Kira said with a frown, Tolle was about to say something but Fiona's hand on his shoulder stopped him.
 
“Got it Kira, go after him and please don't get into any more trouble,” Fiona said with a smile before stepping onto the stairwell alongside the rest of their friends. Kira paused looking at the now empty doorway before racing after the other boy.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Morgenroete Inc. - Factory Facility
 
Inside the cockpit of the GAT-X207 Ranger G-Weapon, Brian Carter frowned as explosions started to sound throughout the colony. As if responding to the explosions his cell phone started to ring into his vest pocket. Frowning he flipped it open and listened as it connected him to whoever was calling.
 
“Major Carter, this is Lieutenant Videl. ZAFT ships are now attacking the colony. Colonel Taylor wants you to get those units out of the colony ASAP. That is what they are after, if we get them out of the colony then the attack should stop,” the man on the other end finally spoke. Brian closed his eyes at the news however understood what Colonel Taylor was trying to tell him.
 
“Understood, and thank you Lieutenant,” he said all business as he started to climb out of the large mobile suit, flipping the phone closed as he did. After he managed to slip out of the cockpit and onto the factory floor just in time to see Lieutenant Ramius closing a cell phone of her own. Her white face told him that she was scared and it was most likely her first time going into combat.
 
“Lieutenant Ramius I have been ordered to help you get these big guys to your ship, so shall we,” he said with a grin trying to lightened the mood. She smiled briefly before she started to snap orders to the gathered techs. Brian then threw in some advice as he started to help Ramius with her job. Around them the gathered group started to disperse as they received their orders. A few ran over to large store room which served as a armory for the factory and started to hand out weapons to the rest of the techs. However they all stopped as the doors to the factory blew open and ZAFT Commandoes started to filter into the factory firing as they came.
 
“Oh hell,” Brian said with a curse as he dived behind the Ranger accepting a assault rifle from one of the techs and started to return fire at those he once called comrades.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Main Dock
ESS Defiant - Hanger Bay
 
Inside the still cramped hanger bay of the Defiant Lieutenant Mu La Flagga cursed as he strapped into his Zero and pulled on his flight helmet before securing the hatch above him. He briefly heard the tap of the tech outside announcing that the unit was ready to launch.
 
“Hawk Unit, check in,” he ordered over the COMM to his unit, as he started to finish up his power up of the Mobile Armor.
 
“Hawk Two, ready for orders Lead,” reported Gail Walter his wingmate and a veteran from the Grimaldi Front like him. Mu was glad to have him in the unit.
 
“Hawk Three here, ready to roll Boss,” came Ian's voice, like Gail's his voice bored and calm a trait common to veteran pilots.
 
“Hawk Four, I'm ready as well sir,” finished the young Luke Nigel's voice, which unlike the other two pilots sounded scared and excited at the same time, which made Mu flinch knowing he would most likely end up dead in the end. Sighing he flipped the COMM over to the main channel Hawk Unit shared with the Defiant herself
 
“Control, Hawk Unit is ready to launch at your orders,” he reported to the Controller aboard the ship and a moment later the other man appeared on his screen adjusting his headset before slipping the helmet of his suit on over it.
 
“Roger that Hawk Lead, you are clear for launch. The ship will be launching behind you and Lieutenant good luck,” the officer reported with a strained smile. Like Mu, he knew they where most likely goners, since ZAFT had three ships out there and if all three had full hangers, they could send out eighteen mobile suits. Though hopefully that since they where going to try to still the prototypes that they had a few less to make room for them. Sighing he saluted the officer on the screen before sliding his faceplate closed.
 
“Well you know me, I make the impossible, possible. La Flagga launching!” he responded with his patented phrase to the officer who managed a smile before nodding and signing off. Mu was then thrown to the side as the small catapult threw the Zero to the side out of the small hatch on the side of the ship. Before long he found himself looking at the insides of the space dock, before long the rest of his unit joined him.
 
“Alright Hawk Unit, let's move out!” Mu ordered and once again the Hawk of Endymion was thrown into battle as the four Mobile Armors of the Hawk Unit flew out of the the main dock of the colony and into the history books once more.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Colony's Exterior/Colonies Airspace
 
Outside of the colony the ZAFT Mobile Suits where closing in on the colony, and where ready to engage any defenders that the colony may have. Already several Mistral Work pods had launched ahead of the real defenders to try to help in anyway. However sadly the Mistrals where no match for might of twelve GINN Mobile Suits. Luckily before long the Hawk Unit joined the fight against ZAFT, following behind them was the Nelson Class Defiant their mothership. Granted a single ship was no match for the three ZAFT warships waiting in the wings. However they where only buying time till the Archangel could launch, which unknown to the defenders had been trapped in its dock and the majority of the crew where dead from the explosion that went off in the dock. After the ship launched four GINNs broke off from their fellows and slipped past the Defiant as it made its way out of the dock. The remaining eight GINNs where swarming the mixed group of mobile armors. Even with veterans of the the like of Mu La Flagga and Ian Goddard things where not looking up. Though luckily for them the true defenders of the colony where about to make their entrance.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Colony Interior - Helios City
 
As soon as the explosions started the group of ZAFT commandos launched their attack on the convoy of trucks heading towards the space dock. Just as they did, a single GINN landed not far from the convoy and hosed it with its machine gun taking out the units protecting it. Job done the GINN turned to protect the commandos as they did their own job. Before long it was to done and bodies where strewn all over the street giving an example of the commandos grim and bloody work. The remaining commandos turned to leave the area their job done as their red suited companions boarded the new units.
 
“Athrun here, my unit is up and running. What about the rest of you?” the first pilot reported and as ever it was Athrun Zala who was first to get his unit going.
 
“This is Yzak, I am ready as well. Dearka?” the second pilot, Yzak Joule, reported as the next unit stood up from its transport and teared the rifle next to it out of its supports.
 
“Dearka here I am ready to roll. How about you Nicol,” answered the third pilot, Dearka Elsman, as the next machine stood up grabbing the two large weapons by its side.
 
“I am ready as well, my unit is ready,” reported the final member of their little group, Nicol Amafli and the last machine stood up ending up behind the third machine. They all started to walk away from the dead convoy and as they did their colors shifted from dull grays, to brilliant bright colors.
 
“Where is Rusty with that fifth unit?” questioned Yzak looking around for any other unit appearing out of the distant tunnel which the convoy had exited out of.
 
“It doesn't matter, we need to get these units to the commander. Let's go,” Athrun ordered engaging his thrusters heading for the dock escorted by two of the GINNs gathered around the convoy.
 
“Don't order me around Athrun,” Yzak growled out with a huff before following behind the other, the other two soon followed them. The remaining two GINNs looked around the area before moving on towards the factory where the final prototype was located.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Morgenroete Inc. Facility
 
Cursing fate Fiona helped her friends out of the building, and into the chaos outside. People where panicking and rushing towards shelters, others where just standing out in the open gawking at the ZAFT Mobile Suits tearing into the defense units. As she watched a trio of Helis started on a run against one of the GINNs and the pilot didn't even have the decency to use his machine gun he just literally back slapped the helicopters sending them to the ground in flames. Flinching Fiona started to lead her friends towards the nearest shelter. As the Mobile Suits continued to march on towards the factory district. Fiona cursed once more when she saw that the nearest shelter was near the factory district.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Hanger 27-A
 
Colonel Frank Taylor had once been a Mobile Armor pilot for the Earth Alliance and had after the Grimaldi Front defected to Orb since he was burned out fighting having been the only survivor of his unit at the Battle of Endymion. Funny enough he had been spared by the White Knight of Jachin Due, and it was kind of strange to have the same man under his command now. Though now he found himself in the cockpit of a Mobile Armor once more, however this time he was defending something far better then he ever did in the Alliance. Of course it did help that the Mobile Armor he was not flying was far better then the cardboard boxes that the Alliance pilots where flying. Since the MBA-T01 Raptor Mobile Armor that he was now at the controls of was a Orb Mobile Armor made to defend both its interests in space and on the mainland. It look very similar to a Alliance Moebius Zero, however the two pods that where attached to the armor where missile pods. Also the linear gun was not attach to the bottom of the armor instead it was built inside of the front of the craft. Two heavy vulcan guns where above the linear gun, while two machine guns located right in front of the cockpit while two more where located on either “wing”. The so called wings of the armor where actually a length of hull and ends with the Missile Pods. Overall the Raptor Mobile Armor while better then a vanilla Moebius unit from the Alliance, was still not up to par to a GINN Mobile Suit. It was Orb's best defense unit till the new Astray Mobile Suits came online. Even then the Mobile Armors would make good support units for the Mobile Suits.
 
“Sir, the Defiant and her Mobile Armor Squadron have entered the engagement. Also it looks some civilian pilots decided to try their hand in helping in the defense of the colony with Mistrals sir,” the tactical controller reported dragging the colonel out of his thoughts. Frank cursed when he heard about the Mistrals, however he could not do anything about it right now.
 
“Alright then, this is Raptor Lead and Raptor Squadron ready to launch when ready control,” Frank reported instead, the tactical officer nodded and gave the order.
 
“Understood, Raptor Squadron you are cleared to launch, and good luck sir,” the controller ordered with a frown before signing off. Frank nodded in understanding before giving the order himself.
 
“Alright Raptor Squadron let's show these ZAFT pilots a thing or two about fighting. Launch by numbers,” he ordered with a grin before launching himself into the main dock of the colony. He turned and listened as the rest of the squadron reported their launches. When the last unit, Raptor Seven, reported its launch Colonel Taylor brought his 'Armor out in front of the group.
 
“Listen up Squadron, as soon as we are clear of the dock I will announce a single target and we will volley fire our missiles at that one target, before we break off and engage our own targets. Understood?” he ordered looking over his shoulder at the gathered Mobile Armors. The rest of his pilots reported an affirmative. Before long they cleared the dock and where out in space. Once cleared, Colonel Taylor started to hunt for a suitable target, within a few seconds he found a GINN chasing an Alliance Moebius Mobile Armor. Grunting he locked that GINN into his targeting computer, and called out the location of it to the rest of the squadron. Before long they all had locked in and as soon as they did Frank ordered them to fire. Sixteen missiles raced out from their group of Mobile Armors heading towards the enemy GINN. It soon saw the approaching missiles and tried to evade them, however there where to many and the GINN ended up being destroyed by the missile volley. Both sides of the engagement looked in shock at the expanding ball of gas and debris from the destroyed GINN.
 
“Alright break, and engage targets at will. Good luck and god speed everyone, let's all try to make it home in one piece,” he ordered the group, even if he knew that many of them where about to die. However protecting ones home was the best way to die in his opinion. As he turned away from the group the squadron broke into four wing pairs. Raptor One, the second unit in the formation formed up on his left and shook his wings to show his support. Frank nodded and lead the other pilot towards yet another GINN. This pilot was not about to be surprised by these new opponents, and turned away from its current target a Moebius Zero by the looks of it. Chuckling, Frank fired at the enemy, which was soon followed up by a shot from Raptor One. Though the enemy pilot made a big mistake, which was turning his back on the Hawk of Endymion and soon paid for his mistake with his life. Another ball of gas and debris joined its counterpart. Another GINN started to retreat as a combined attack from a white Moebius and two of Colonel Taylors Raptors took off the arm which was holding its weapon. The playing field was now level, five GINNs versus twelve Mobile armors.
 
“Attention unknown Mobile Armor, I thank you for the support, but who are you guys,” a voice said over a secure channel given to the Alliance forces by the Orb Control Room before they launched.
 
“Lieutenant La Flagga, what a pleasant surprise. I am Colonel Frank Taylor of the Orb Self-Defense Forces and in charge of the Heliopolis Defense Forces. We are here to help you Alliance boys and girls a hand,” Frank replied with a grin in his words. There was a brief chuckle over the channel in response.
 
“Well Colonel why don't you show me what those Mobile Armors of yours can do,” La Flagga returned with a relieved smile in his words.
 
“With pleasure Lieutenant,” Frank replied heading for a new target harrying the Defiant. Though the remaining ZAFT pilots soon rallied and paid the combined Mobile Armor squadron a through revenge. One of the Alliance Moebius was soon destroyed which was followed by two Raptors which where trying to protect it. It was about this time when four of the G-Weapons entered the field with two GINNs as escorts. They did not waste any time and headed straight for the ZAFT ships. Both Orb and Alliance pilots cursed this, luckily the captured Mobile Suits where not attacking any of the Mobile Armors. With their charges on their way, the two escorting GINNs made it back to the colony. As they did the battle continued to rage on outside the colony.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Corridor F-03/Main Factory
 
Back in the colony Kira kept up the chase, as he tried to reach the fleeing boy. Kira briefly wondered where he was going and why he was heading deeper into the facility instead of getting to a shelter. As he turned a corner, a blast sent the both of them to the ground. With Kira on top of the other boy, however when he looked down Kira was shocked to find that it was not a boy but a girl. One that looked oddly familiar to him. Though he could not place it, shrugging he said something that first came to mind.
 
“Your a girl!” Kira exclaimed shocked looking down at the now revealed girl and her now pissed of face looking up at him.
 
“What do think I was buddy, now stop following me and get to a shelter,” the girl replied with a glare, one that he had seen on his girlfriend many times and he quickly got off of her.
 
“So should you, I think there is one this way anyways. Let's go,” Kira ordered grabbing her hand and started to lead her further into the corridor, however he was heading for the main factory where most of the fighting was at still. The duo though made it safely, and found themselves on a catwalk looking down on a pair of what looked like mobile suits.
 
“What the! Mobile Suits in the colony!” Kira exclaimed loudly and turned to look at his companion to see what her reaction would be. She looked shocked and scared at the same time, she to was not expecting this.
 
“Father! I knew it you betrayed us all!” she yelled out as she sank to the floor of the catwalk and started to tear up. Kira looked down at her before looking back down at the mobile suits and just then realized that people where fighting around them. One these people where aiming a weapon at them, he softly cursed and pulled the girl away from the catwalk and started to head for the nearby shelter.
 
“Come on! Let's get to that shelter before something bad happens,” Kira mentioned dragging the distraught girl behind him as she continued to sob softly. He did not know what was going on with her but it must be important. Sighing when they finally reached the shelter, and saw that only one of the lifts was still open. He pressed the button next to the opened lift and hoped for a miracle.
 
“Hello, anyone still out there,” the speaker next to the button buzzed out. Kira sighed in relief knowing that they could indeed make it out of this mess alive.
 
“Yes, can you raise the lift for us?” he asked the person on the other end of the speaker. Looking over at the lift knowing that they could not get into the shelter unless someone already in the shelter raised it up.
 
“Sorry we are full, we can not take any more people. There is another shelter in the east block, can you make it?” the speaker buzzed again. Kira cursed softy to himself, and looked over at the girl next to him, who finally stopped sobbing. She was looking at him with wide-eyes, sighing Kira pressed the button again.
 
“Can you at least take my friend here, I don't think the both of us can make it?” he asked in return hoping know that it would work.
 
“Alright sure, and good luck mister,” came the reply and the light above the lift flashed to green as the lift started to raise towards the main level. Sighing in relief, Kira pushed the girl into the lift and slid the door close in front of her. The girl started to say something but Kira did not hear her as she was whisked away towards the buried shelter. Kira then looked around him trying to figure out a way towards the other shelter and hoped that he could make it know that he was not dragging a distraught girl behind him. Sighing he started to run towards the other shelter, hoping against hope that his friends made it out okay.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Main Factory
 
On the floor of the factory, the battle continued to rage on between the Alliance soldiers/techs and the ZAFT commandos. Stuck on top of the GAT-X105 Strike was Brian Carter and he knew that these commandos would not spare him if he asked for it. Sighing he kept on fighting knowing that it was the only way and wondered when it was going to end. Something however drew his attention to the catwalk above him and his eyes widened when he saw the blond haired head of his best friend, Cagalli.
 
“What the hell is she doing here?” Brian said to himself watching as she yelled out something which made him flinch wondering what she would say if she knew that he was here protecting the mobile suits. He then cursed when Lieutenant Ramius in front of him turned and fired up at the catwalk, he did not have enough time to stop her, but luckily she only managed a short burst before she realized what she was firing at. She blinked before turning her attention back to the enemy, and Brian sighed in relief when the brown haired boy started to lead Cagalli away from the factory. He hoped the boy could get her to a shelter before turning his attention back to the enemy to see that the commandos where starting to thin out. Brian then started to shoot once more, knowing that he could nothing to help Cagalli know and he promised himself if he every got home he was going have a long discussion with her. Though briefly he wonder if he was going to make it home. Just then a pain shout from an Alliance tech drew his attention to see the tech Brian was on the ground shot in the shoulder. A red suited elite was advancing on him, wasting no time he turned and shot the pilot down. This apparently took the fight out of the rest of the commandos and they retreated back towards where they came. Sighing in relief Brian hoped down from his spot and looked sadly at the sprawled figures of both those dead or those merely wounded. Sighing once more he turned to located Lieutenant Ramius for orders.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Morgenroete Facility
Secondary Entrance
 
When she had first awakened this morning Fiona Rose did not even think of anything like this happening. Not only was her home being destroyed around her, but she had been separated from her friends. So she was now trying to get another shelter she knew was around the Main Morgenroete Secondary Entrance somewhere and was now currently trying to find it. Cursing she dodged away from a explosion caused by a rocket launched from a Missile Truck. Finally after a few minutes of dodging the debris she made to the still intact secondary entrance to the facility. However she did not see the small piece of debris that was sent her way from the destruction of the Missile Truck that had been outside of the entrance. The piece of debris sent her sprawling into the entrance, and knocked the wind out of her. For a few moments she laid there disoriented wondering what happened to her when she finally fell unconscious. Luckily for her help was already on there way towards her.
 
Heliopolis Colony
Main Factory
 
Cursing was heard as the remaining techs tried to get their charges out of the factory. The battle had ended but they needed to get out of the factory before it was destroyed or worse another assault from ZAFT commandos. This is what Kira Yamato found as he started to headed for the next shelter, frowning he looked over at the scene bellow him. It looked like the people where trying to move the two Mobile Suits he had seen earlier. One had already been hooked up too a large truck and was now heading for the only unblocked exit of the factory. The others had been destroyed by the nearby explosions.
 
“Yeah Kid!” came a yell from the floor, Kira turned his attention to a what looked like a white haired young man in a Morgenroete jumpsuit looking up at him from his spot to a brunette in an orange jump suit who had her arm in a sling.
 
“Sorry I am heading for the shelter over there,” he answered the man, as he turned to head that way but the man only shook his head at him.
 
“Its no use kid that entrance has been sealed off you are better off coming with us,” the man said waving him down. Blinking Kira shrugged before taking a step back before leaping off the catwalk surprising the gathered personnel. The white haired man only shrugged before waving him over to the second Mobile Suit which truck had been destroyed by falling debris. However before he could say anything a explosion took out the catwalk that Kira had been standing own only moments ago. Blinking in surprise Kira thanked god that he had listened to the man. Speaking of said man, he was know looking at him with a hidden grin as he grabbed Kira's arm.
 
“Anyways kid we better get you on the truck, hold on just a second,” the man said before turning to the brown haired tech at his side.
 
“Lieutenant I still don't know how to get the Strike out of here beyond activating it and piloting it out of here,” he mentioned with a frown looking over at the second Mobile Suit.
 
“Alright Major can you check to see if we can use the truck from the fifth trailer to move it,” the woman ordered with a frown. The man only nodded before taking off towards another truck leaving Kira with the women. Though another explosion happened and it soon became apparent that the factory was not going to hold out for longer as the factory started to catch on fire. Cursing the women with the man pushed him into the opened cockpit of the Mobile Suit.
 
“Major Carter, take Lieutenant Hamana and get the Ranger to the Archangel. I will take the Strike out of here, since we have no more time to get it out of here,” she ordered the white haired man before he looked over at Kira before nodding and running over to another trailer trailing behind the first and jumped up on a side board where he dragged another man up beside him. The women had then entered the cockpit before sitting down in the seat.
 
“Get behind the seat kid,” she ordered before she started to push a few buttons as Kira started to do what she had ordered. Though he did not like being called kid, he knew that arguing with her would be a bad idea.
 
“I hope I can pilot this thing with one arm, ah what the hell,” she mumbled before sliding her arm out of the sling, as she did Kira started to hear the machinery around him starting to power up. Frowning he looked over the women's shoulder to see the OS started to boot up.
 
“GUN...DAM,” he sounded out with a frown, the women continued as if she had not head her him. After a few moments she smiled as the mobile suit finished it start up. Outside the mobile suit's eyes flashed and it started to move tearing out of its transportation trailer before starting to stand up. Around it fire ravaged the factory casting a red-orange glow around the mammoth machine. As it stood up something behind it blew up, and inside the cockpit Kira knew that his life was never going to be the same.
 
-PHASE End-
 
 
Author Notes-
 
Whew! Finally its done after a month and a half of slowing writing this it is finally done. Well anyways it looks I have caught up to the end of the canon Phase One. Also you may notice that factory battle played out different then in the series and it is another thing that I changed. Another is the introduction of the Raptors, which will seen throughout the rest of the story. Since I think the colony needed better defenses then just Mistrals and Mu's Squad. Now you know why I added the extra Laurasia. Now I know that we are introduced to the Archangel in canon Phase One. But those events will happen in the start of Phase Three. On another note both the specs of the Raptors and the Ranger will be posted on the forum to those interested. Alright time to bring this to a close and I will see you guys in Phase Three. Adieu!