Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Unibrow ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay so this is the space for my disclaimer ^^ LOL First I want to say that I in no way own any of the Gundam series especially Gundam Seed. Also, I have really only seen like 10 episodes of Gundam Seed because school gets in the way of my Anime watching habits so when I have free time (like Reading Week or something) I am going to have a Gundam fest. So this fic is going to OOC as well as meant to just be taken as HUMOR! This in no way is meant to be a serious fic. One day a picture was drawn of Yzak with a unibrow and this story was spawned. Please enjoy ^^ (This is like my Weiss and Gundam Wing fic's)

~

Yzak cursed as he quickly pulled his uniform on. It was then that he decided no more late night "Hungry, Hungry Hippo" games with Diakka. Especially when they would have early ZAFT meetings the next morning.

Why he had to attend this particular meeting, he didn't know. It would just be a bunch of the same stuff they heard every meeting. Either capture or destroy Strike. Blah, blah, blah. Then Athrun would get all emotional and pissy.

Yzak ran down the hallway, making a mental note to shower when he got back from the meeting. Arriving at the meeting room he slowed his pace and walked in, pretending that he had been in no rush. He was the last to arrive.

Nicol took one look at Yzak and ran away screaming. They decided that they could continue the meeting without Nicol.

At the beginning of the meeting Diakka had thrown him a few strange looks but Yzak couldn't figure it out. Athrun would throw him a few looks as well and then start to laugh silently. Everyone seemed to be acting quite strange that morning.

As the meeting continued, Diakka would rub his forehead, between they eyes, every few minutes and throw looks at Yzak.

Something must be bothering him, Yzak thought.

Soon Diakka was rubbing his forehead more and more often. Yzak couldn't figure out why Diakka's forehead was so itchy.

By the end of the meeting, Diakka was continually rubbing his forehead while glaring in the direction of Yzak.

As Yzak walked back to his room, he kept musing over why Diakka would have such an itchy forehead. Shrugging, Yzak decided to take his shower.

~

Athrun and Nicol were walking around aimlessly since there was nothing really to do at the moment. After the meeting, Athrun had gone off to look for Nicol. When he found him, they just continued to walk.

"I never knew that about Yzak!" Nicol said "He just… he just looked so scary!"

"It was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen in my life!" Athrun started to giggle again.

As they walked, they heard a piercing scream coming from Yzak's room.

"I can't believe that Yzak starts training that hard in the morning every day! He's going to hurt himself eventually!" Nicol said as he and Athrun continued walking.

~

Yzak was standing in front of his mirror performing his morning ritual. He had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel tied around his hips. He looked down at the cloth he held in his hands that was now full of wax and the hair from his forehead.

"Well aren't you just a sexy beast!" Yzak said as he posed in the mirror. He leaned closer to the mirror rubbing the area between his eyes where the hot wax had just pulled out the middle of his unibrow.

Yzak thought his unibrow was ultra sexy and he hated to do this to it every morning, but the fear of forehead lice, which was very attracted to unibrows, stopped him from keeping his ultra sexy unibrow.

"THAT'S IT!" Yzak suddenly exclaimed "Diakka must have forehead lice! That's why he kept rubbing his forehead in the meeting!!"

Yzak then began to panic hoping that he hadn't some how gotten the lice from Diakka the night before while playing `Hungry, Hungry Hippos'. He thought about the game and mostly the only odd behavior that Diakka had shown was dancing around the room singing "Hungry, hungry hippos!" over and over again. Diakka wasn't preoccupied with his forehead last night like he was this morning at the meeting. That meant that Diakka must have contracted the forehead lice sometime after the game and before the meeting.

Athrun was beside Diakka during the meeting though, so Yzaks poor unibrow should be safe.

Yzak rubbed the now bald area between his newly separated eyebrows once again. He didn't worry too much though because by the next morning the sexy unibrow would return, having re-grown during his sleep, to be waxed once more.

Yzak had been told that the more you wax, the less painful it is to do it again. He proved this thesis wrong because every morning it seemed to hurt more than the one before

~

Dear Mom,

How are you? Things are great here at ZAFT! I really miss you though… so does my unibrow.

Yes mom, I am waxing the unibrow every day like you told me to, so I can avoid forehead lice.

Speaking of forehead lice, we had a meeting this morning. During the whole meeting Diakka kept rubbing and scratching his forehead and I couldn't figure out why. Then, when I was waxing the unibrow, I figured out that it must be forehead lice! Do you know what I should do to protect the precious unibrow?

Love your little squash boy,

Yzak

~

Dear Yzak,

You'll find enclosed a jar of lice cream. It's the same cream that I used to rid your fathers unibrow of lice back in the day. It works really well.

Now had it on to Diakka like a good little squash boy.

Love,

Mom

~

Yzak looked at the jar of lice cream in his hands. How was he going to give it to Diakka?

"Forehead lice is a very personal thing" Yzak though out loud. "I couldn't embarrass Diakka by giving him the cream in front of other people. I can't even give it to him myself. I feel really bad for him…"

Yzak put the cream down on his bed and then went and looked at the mirror. At the moment, he had two well defined eyebrows but Yzak knew that while he slept the sexy unibrow would grow back.

Yzak lifted one eyebrow and then the other. He kept alternating for a few seconds and then winked at himself.

"Rrawow! I really am a sexy beast!" Yzak smiled at himself and then turned back to his bed and the jar of lice cream. It was then that the thought struck him.

"I can sneak into Diakka's quarters and leave the cream on his bed! Then no one else will see and he won't know who figured out his secret! Yzak said proudly.

~