Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Unibrow ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yzak was dressed in his black thermals. He knew they would come in handy one day. He had also put on black gloves and he had a women's nylon knee sock on his head. He was ready to sneak into Diakka's room to deliver the lice cream.

He strapped his favorite pink fanny pack around his waist and he then deposited the cream into the fanny pack. Zipping up the zipper he dropped to the floor and started to do the army crawl along the floor to his door using his elbows to pull himself along.

Once he had reached the door, he jumped up and did a Charlie's Angels pose by making his fingers in the shape of a gun. He then backed up against the door frame and looked both ways down the hallway and seeing the coast clear he started to hum the theme to Mission Impossible as he dropped into a roll. Rolling across the hallway he jumped up as he reached the doorway across from his. With his back to the wall, he hugged against it and started to move down the hallway, still humming.

When he was about halfway down the hallway he started to do cartwheels and then broke into back flips. After his wonderful gymnast stunts, Yzak continued to army crawl along the floor until he reached Diakka's room.

Jumping up once again into a Charlie's Angels pose he checked both ways down the hallway to make sure that no one could see him. The hallway was still deserted.

Opening the door to Diakka's room, Yzak peeked inside to make sure Diakka wasn't there. Diakka was no where to be found.

Dropping to the floor, he army crawled the whole way to Diakka's bed and then reached into his florescent pink fanny pack and grabbed the lice cream. He placed it neatly on Diakka's pillow. He then saw a discarded towel on the floor. Yzak remembered the time that he and his mom had gone on a cruise together and every time the maid was in the room they would leave a towel animal on the bed. Grabbing the towel, Yzak made it look like a hippo and then placed it nicely beside the cream.

"Maybe he'll figure it out from the hippo" Yzak though aloud because only Diakka and he were part of the elite Hungry Hungry Hippos club.

Yzak took the towel and changed it to look like an elephant and then he left the room.

He walked normally back down the hallway. Once he reached his room, he pulled the nylon off his head and unclipped the fanny pack.

"Mission accomplished" Yzak smiled.

~

Athrun had gone to the Security room just to check something out but the sight picked up by one of the security cameras was too precious for him not to stop and watch.

He watched as Yzak, dressed in black, snuck his way very creatively to Diakka's room. Too bad there weren't any cameras in the personal quarters so Athrun could see exactly what Yzak was up to. Still the cartwheels and back flips were just so funny that Athrun laughed so hard that he started to cry.

As he wiped a tear away, Athrun made a mental note to get a copy of that particular security tape.

~

Diakka stretched and yawned while opening the door to his room. It had been a long day and he was ready to go to sleep.

Glancing at the bed he saw a towel elephant sitting beside his pillow.

"What the?" Diakka muttered in confusion as he walked closer to the bed. He picked up the towel elephant.

"Well aren't you just so cute!" Diakka said and then placed the towel elephant on his night table. It was then that something else on the bed caught his attention. It was a jar of some sort.

"Forehead Lice Cream" Diakka read from the label. `What the hell is lice cream doing in my room?"

Diakka thought over the day. He had told Athrun to go and get the book he had borrowed from his room. Did Athrun have forehead lice?

Diakka looked at the bedside table. The book Athrun had lent him was in fact gone which meant that Athrun had been in his room.

"Maybe Athrun somehow dropped it when he was in here to pick up his book" Diakka thought aloud.

Diakka couldn't believe that Athrun had forehead lice. He pondered on this for a moment and decided that the cream had to be Athrun's because no one else had been in his room. Not wanting to upset Athrun, Diakka decided to just leave the cream in Athrun's room the next day. That way he wouldn't draw any attention to Athrun's forehead lice.

~

Once again it was a wonderful morning as Yzak got out of the shower singing to himself.

"If you think I'm sexy and you want my body come on baby let me know" Yzak sung while he wrapped a towel around himself.

"If you think I'm sexy and you want my unibrow come on baby let me know" Yzak smiled at his reflection in the mirror as he began to pet the unibrow that had grown back during the night.

Yzak got out his jar of wax and used a toothpick to spread some of the wax around the middle of his forehead.

Grabbing a strip of cloth he smoothed it along the areas of his forehead where he had put the wax still humming to himself. He then ripped the cloth off with a loud scream.

Once the pain had subsided Yzak looked in the mirror to see not one but two eye brows and he continued to sing.

"I'm too sexy for my unibrow, too sexy for my unibrow, too sexy for one brow! I'm a Zafty you know what I mean and I do my little turn in my Gundam. In my Gundam, in my Gundam yeah! I shake my little tush in my Gundam!" Yzak sang as he wiggled his bum.

After he had gotten dressed Yzak noticed a note that had been shoved under his door. He picked up the paper and read it.

To Helga the Pink Hippo,

In the rec room at 1300HRS we shall have a showdown. Be there or be square!

Arnold the Orange Hippo.

Yzak smiled at Diakka's challenge. "I'm going to whip your sorry orange hippo ass!"

~