Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Yuy Twins: Episode Zero ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: This is only the beginning, where there should have been five boys now there are six. The Mad Five didn't expect what they got but now they find that perhaps their pilots are more than they appear. All they can do is train them and hope that they can win.
A/N: I want to make something VERY CLEAR! This story has dialogue and scenes for the ORIGNAL EPISODE ZERO. There have been a lot of things added on to it and it has been played out the way I want it to but a good portion of the dialogue and such is from the original manga.
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THIS IS MINE! I don't own anything seen here. I just came up with the new twist.
Prologue
A.C. 195
Six young boys descended to earth like fiery meteors.
One came to seek revenge…
Two came to accomplish a mission…
One to uphold peace…
One to fight for what was lost…
And One to find a place…
Why did these boys fight? They left nothing behind of themselves, no clues to their reasons. Except for these stories…
A/N: Again I want to make it clear that a lot of the dialogue you may see here will be from the Episode Zero manga. I have made changes in a number of places but there is still some dialogue from it. I also want people to know that I am planning on making this an X-men crossover. More on that later though. Please Review.