Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ How the Proud Have Fallen ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part 3

WARNING: I have been told this chapter is confusing.

NOTE: If any info such as eye color is wrong blame it on Gundam Official, not me. I know your going to find out who our mystery pilot is, but I'm not going to name anyone until chapter 4, go on the description of everyone. That should be enough. I mean some of the stuff is a dead giveaway.

Oh yeah, slight OOCness on some people, but not enough so you can't guess who they are.

And DISCLAIMER: I do not own any Gundam show mentioned or alluded to in the course of this story.

*~*~*~* Oh and watch out for the POV changes!! *~*~*~*

"How dare you?!" I screamed at her. For the past hour all she had done was smile at me, and that smile seemed to show that she had some great knowledge that she thought she could hide from me. She pursed her lips in thought, or had until I had erupted.

"What?" She asked sweetly.

"How dare you not tell me information that could save his life!" My hand went to my gun and I drew it, fully intending to use it this time.

I pointed the gun at her and she blinked looking down the barrel, then she turned her eyes to me. I knew what would happen next and tried to get myself ready for her assault.

"I'm sorry I don't know where he is." She told me, tears beginning to form in her violet eyes.

My gun wavered and I cursed myself, this was no way for me to act. At this rate I would never get my mission completed. I turned my gun away from her and began to walk away, she called my name but I didn't stop.

A smile touched my friends face for a second, but the worry never left his eyes. We got in the car and road in silence back to our current hideout.

** at the hideout **

(same time as Chinese water torture was beginning)

POV CHANGE

I put a hand over my heart and shivered. Something was horribly wrong, and what ever it was, was getting worse. I stumbled to a seat and wouldn't have made it if I hadn't gotten help. I glanced up at my 'help' and noticed worry in his one visible eye. I knew it was both for me and our missing friend.

For the next couple of hours I sat in the chair and shivered. My shivering was only stopped when I broke out into hot sweats that left me even colder. I seemed to fall into a trance, and was only brought out of it when someone came into the house, two some ones to be exact. I looked from one to the other, while they stared at me noticing my current state, one I was sure wasn't very nice looking.

"She didn't tell us anything." Was the only reply I got as one of them settled down.

"Nothing at all?"

"Nope. The only thing that happened was Mr. Perfect Soldier drew his gun and threaten to kill her." Was the reply as everyone found a seat.

He was rewarded with a death glair.

"Oi oi, don't give me that look. Now what's wrong with you?" I was asked.

"Something's wrong." Was all I said, then I passed out.

**POV CHANGE**

I entered the room just as one of the boys passed out. I rushed to his side, my sudden appearance causing the other three to either draw a sudden breath or their guns, in some cases both.

** POV Change**

(where our mystery pilot is being held)

I watched the boy collapse in his cell and began to think. Why was my getting home relying on this one boy? And why was I agreeing to this plan.

My second thought was to wonder if the boy would make it out of this alive. I could only hope so.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AN: I'm sorry, I fully intended to make this chapter longer, but I have no idea how to keep avoiding using names. Chapter 4 will pick up right where this left off.