Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ How the Proud Have Fallen ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How the Proud Have Fallen, Part 2

I opened my eyes, and found myself facing a black abyss. I looked up and saw, much to my amazement, Hilde. I was about to ask her what she was doing here, but before I could someone called out to me. I turned and much to my amazement my eyes meant those of Sally Po. I tried to ask her a question, and at the same time turn to Hilde, but Hilde was gone. Turning back to Sally, I noticed light reflecting off of something large. The thing turned out to be a Gundam I had never seen before. It powered up one gun and shot once. The bullet hit Sally and ripped her body apart, splattering some of her blood on me. I turned to face the Gundam, sure I would be next. That gave me enough time to notice it was built like Heavy Arms, with one acceptation, between its paint and something that looked remarkably like mirrors it could blind its enemy. I watched sun hit the Gundam and reflect off of its paint as it turned toward me. It opened its mirrors and the light hit my eyes, blinding me.

I opened my eyes as soon as I could, expecting to still be facing that Gundam, but instead I saw something much worse. I was laying on my back staring up at a white ceiling covered in florescent lights. My hands and feet where in restraints, while my now searing belly was still exposed. In fact my entire shirt had been removed. I looked around the room hoping to find the familiar and somewhat reassuring face of Domon. Why I would ever try to find him was beyond me. I finally found him and he refused to meet my eyes, that told me all I needed to know. I braced myself for whatever was going to come, and to my amazement no one made a move toward me.

"Does he still keep silent?" Someone above my head asked.

I watched Domon hesitate before answering. "Yes." He finally answered.

"Fine then, he can only take so much before he cracks."

Someone came forward and fixed my head in one position. I could only wonder what they had planned. Suddenly something hit my head, it was a small droplet of water. A second one joined the first, and then more followed. It took me a few seconds to realize what they where doing. Of all the things I had never expected Chinese Water Torture. The absurdity of it all struck me in the form of a water droplet. I tried to focus my thoughts. I knew with intimacy how this torture worked, I just needed to remember if there was anyway of avoiding the inevitable outcome. Nothing came to mind and I began to shiver.

I realized I had lost track of time, and was also starting to lose it. That was definitely not good. I couldn't believe I was this weak. I fell into a meditative state, and for the next couple of hours I remained there. I was brought out of it some strange reason, and I looked around the room, my hair now wet. My captors watched me.

"He's not crazy." Al told them.

"Move him back to his cell." That voice answered, I was thinking about calling him Voice. Ok so I was going crazy.

Domon took me off the table and helped me to stand. For once they didn't bother to put cuffs on my hands, maybe they figured I was to weak to try and escape. We started to walk and I had to put most of my weigh on Domon. I was in disgusting shape, but what could I expect of over two weeks of little food, constant restraints, and daily torture.

We got about half way to my cell when I collapsed in a fit of laughter. Domon looked worriedly at me. He pulled me to my feet and waved off the other guards that came to help him.

"Listen kid, don't start to lose it now." I looked at him, "Remember the name Domon Kasshu."

With that he shoved me in my cell and locked the door. Now I was more confused than ever, but I decided to go with it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

AN: Sorry if Domon is OOC I've never tired to used a G Gundam character in anything. This is a bit of a note on me, before I write a fic using a character I try to read quite a few fanfics I also like to RPG with the character if I can, for Domon I have done neither.

2nd AN: I'm not even sure if this Domon is the Demon from G Gundam, he may be he may not be….

3rd AN: The Gundam was Mirage from Test Tubes, Dragon Spawn and Demi-Gods"