Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / G Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ How the Proud Have Fallen ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

T: How the Proud Have Fallen

By: Showndra Ridge

NOTES: Torture warning! TORTURE warning, you have been warned.

Guess who it is, I'm not going to say who this is.

And yes the character is male, he's one of the G boys.

This is also on FanFiction.Net, but I got mad at the site when I wanted to update and it crashed.

I shuttered and threw my body to I ground, drawing my knees up to my chin and laid in a fetal position. "Why me?" I asked for what seemed like the 1000th time. Simple enough job, go in destroy base, get out. I did everything that I had been told. Even my friends had said that nothing could go wrong. "So then what did?"

"You messed up." A voice from the now open door answered.

I looked up, fear showing in my eyes for the first time. I opened my mouth to speak, but thought better of it. With the amount I was shaking he'd be able to hear the tremble in my voice. I must under no circumstance let him or rather them, know I was scared.

"Fine then rebel don't talk, your silence will only hurt the people you're trying to protected even more." He turned to leave, "Especially those colonies you're so fond on."

As soon as the door closed my entire body shuttered, it was at that point I realized they must have hidden cameras somewhere in my cell. I also felt something falling down my face, I was able to get my hands to my face, even though they where still bound, and to my amazement I found that I was crying. Tears are for the weak, I heard in my head. I allowed myself to fall to the ground and pass out; at least I knew in the blackness I wouldn't show fear.

***************************

*far across space*

A group of males stood and wondered what had happened. Their friend had been missing for over two weeks.

***************************

I woke up as three men entered the room and cursed my carelessness, at this rate I would be dead before I could get out.

"No don't bother standing for us, not like you can." One of the men said snidely, I still tried to stand, and failed.

"If you just tell us what we want to know we'll let you go." The second man said, I'd taken to calling him short, because he was, well, short.

"So where are your friends?" The final man asked, for some reason that completely escaped me, I had taken to calling him Domon.

"And you really think I'm going to tell you?" I spat out.

The first man began to walk towards me, the look in his eyes unmistakable, and I prepared my body for its daily beating.

"No Al, lets give him a second to answer." Domon said.

I kept my mouth closed, and all of the men advanced upon me. Al grabbed by hands and pulled then over my head, while Domon grabbed by feet. They both pinned me to the ground. Short stood over me and grabbed my shirt, yanking it up to expose my belly. He smiled at me and took out a switch blade. I watched the light glint off the silver blade and shuttered.

"Very simple tell us what we need and we let you go. Care to tell us?" Domon asked, almost begging me to answer.

I kept my mouth closed and attempted to lock my jaws. The last thing I wanted to give these bastards was the pleasure of hearing me scream. I watched the cold bladed touch my skin and bite in. My entire body jerked from pain. Al slowly worked the blade in a pattern to separate several of the layers of my skin. I watched as he cut away a small pattern and my skin fell away. My blood now flowed feely. I was able to avoid feeling too much pain, that was until he cut part of a bruise. I finally screamed as I started to pass out, whether it was from the torture I had been receiving every day or the new one I was being introduced to I'll never be sure.

"He's out of it." was the last thing I heard as I gave into the blackness.