Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Descendent ❯ Gundam Descendent ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: I said this once and I'm going to repeat myself. . . . . . I don't own any of the character in this story on even the cute little baby. (I wish I could own him. . . . . ) This is a Crossover, what kind? I'm leaving you to guess it cause I will only tell you the next chapter ok? Read and relaxed.

Title: Gundam Descendent

Chapter 1: Enter the mysterious child.

Things were going slow as the Archangle sails through space; Kira was doing a sweep outside its surroundings making sure there's no enemy ship near by. As when he was about to pull the strike towards the Archangle and to call it a day, he came across a life pod.

Curious yet cautiously, he pulled the strike to it. `What's a life pod doing here? There's not a sight of a base from here . . .' Carefully grabbed hold of the floating pod before retreating to the Archangel.

Kira exited the Strike after punching the code so that only him could excess. "What is this?" The captain raised an eyebrow before signing. "I said this once and I'm going to say it again, you sure have a habit of picking up things that are suppose to be left behind." Natarle Badgiruel said as she shook her head.

"Well what are you waiting for? Open it!"

"Yes Sir!" Kira went to get the pod open. As the doors open everybody looked in, to see a small body floating upside down. "Kn?"

`A Baby?' The same thought ran through everyone's head. The small baby has short brown hair and big amethyst eyes wearing a green pair of shorts and a light blue T-shirt.

"AH!! Someone get that child right side up!" Since Kazui was nearer to the floating childe, grabbed the baby turning him right side up and gently placing him on the floor.

"Who would put a child in a life pod?" Tolle asked Miriallia who just shook her head. The baby who was seated on the ground looking at his surroundings, then his eyes falls on someone.

"Papa!" Everybody stare at the child then to Lieutenant Fraga. "I didn't know you have such a cute child." The captain said giving Fraga a grin. "Hey! He's not . . ." Before Fraga could continue.

"WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The baby started crying………… "Lieutenant, your responsible for him."

"All right I'll pick him up…." As Fraga carried the child whose cries became louder. "Will someone shut him up!" Kira yelled from his cockpit, Fraga just signed putting the still crying baby down. "See, this means I'm not the father. . . Someone among us is the father."

So one by one of every male crew on the ship tried their luck on the still crying his lungs out as it's down to Kira. "Kira, your now our last and only hope!" Sai Argyel a blonde with a pair of orange glasses begged Kira, cause he was the last one.

"Okay." Doing what he's told he picked up the crying baby, who started to sob quietly as he placed his small head on Kira's shoulder before drifted off to dream land.

"Oh. . . . So you the father." The captain smiled.

"Hey! It's not!" But his yell was rewarded by a small frown on the sleeping baby's face; Kira quickly rocked the child back to dreamland.

`He's more like a mother then a father.' The same thoughts ran through the crews' head. "I know what your thinking. It's not like that." Mumble a defeated Kira

The crew just smiled while the baby's soft snore could be heard. "If you need me I'll be in my room." Leaving the smiling crews.

Later Kira gentle place the sleeping baby onto his bed as he sat across the room. "I don't know who or where you came from, but I'm not your father." In response the baby turned around with is back facing Kira. "Papa."

A smile appears on his face as he stood up and places a mechanical bird onto the cool table. "Tori?" The mechanical bird turned its head. "Tori, I want you to watch over this child for me, hope he's not a rug rat."

"Tori." The mechanical bird chirp as it flew towards the sleeping baby, Kira watches the child try to crush the mechanical bird, which lucky jumped out of the way.

"See you later little one."

/////////////////////////////////////////

LATER (HERE COMES TROUBLE)

The baby's eyes suddenly shot open, started to look around. Could be looking for Kira, when his eyes couldn't find his `father'. His eyes started to water and when he's about to bust into tears. "Tori?" On the table across the baby there was the mechanical bird as it flew towards the baby.

"Birdy!" The baby tried to catch the mechanical bird, which now is running for its life, the baby who's chasing the mechanical bird into the main control where the captain sat.

"Its a bit peaceful here, no Zaft to worry for now." Captain Murrue mumble leaning against her seat. "Don't get comfy captain, who knows what evil Zaft ship could be hiding behind or inside those rocks . . ." Lieutenat Fraga sarcastic said.

"Please, don't try to scare me. I've seen enough Zaft ship and attack to last me a life time."

"At least its not you who fought them one to one combat." One point for Fraga, but unknown to them a small figure had just crawled past them. "Tori." The mechanical bird landed on a big green button, thinking that it lost the devil child. But it thought to soon when a shadow cast over it, it turned to see the baby giving the mechanical bird an evil look. "TORI!!!!" As quickly as a lighting it flew away from the baby's hand before it could become a flat piece of scrap metal, the baby had slammed the green button instead of the mechanical bird.

`Uh Oh.' That was the baby's last thought as the Archangel's passengers where thrown backwards, Fraga was thrown towards the walls of the control room.

"Ow! What happen?" Fraga asked, Natarle Badgiruel who did a quick scan on her screen as her eyes were on the edge of popping out. "We happen to travel 9000,0 miles within a second, I didn't know that the Archangel had this kind of transport."

"I don't, I wonder who did it?" As Tori flew by answering Murru's question. "Kira?" Everyone turned to find the `innocent' baby floating. "Kna?" Laugh the cute baby.

/////////////////////////////////

After completing doing adjustments to the strike gundam Kira decide to check on the baby but when he open his door or see . . . . . . . . . . . A mess but, its not the mess that he concerned about . . . . . .

"Where's the baby?!" Before he could take a dash to the hallways………………

"Kira Yamato. GET HIM OUT OF THE CONTROL ROOM RIGHT NOW! Natarle he's going to press another button!" The speaker blasted out was Natarle Badgiruel. `How did the baby got to the control room?'

Quickly making his way towards the main room to find almost everyone chasing a floating baby, when Kira enter the main room the baby decided that he's done enough damage. "PAPA!" But the child was too excited when he saw his `father' accidentally press another button. "Oh no!" Then the Archangel turned 360 degree making everyone crushing each other towards glass.

"Ha! Ha!" The child laughed at its entertainment cause everybody were tangle up. "Watch where you're touching!!!"

"Sorry." All the males replied together. "Hey! Who's touching my butt!" Kira yelled, but soon dismiss it when he saw the baby floating towards him, gentle grab the child who now drains from all the excitement.

When everybody got himself or herself untangle the captain decided to make her decision. "We'll help you look after the baby, but where ever you go the baby follow." Kira was about to protest when…………………

"EMENIES' SHIP SIGHTED!!!" Every went to their battle stations, as Kira who just follows the captain's order (lame or no lame) just grab the now curious baby and out of the control room……………..

The Archangel's crews watch the strike launce and start attacking every enemy's insight turning them into spare parts.

"Have anyone seen the baby?" The captain asked………… "Er…………. He's with Kira…….." One of her coworkers replied.

"What! Whose idea to let the baby follow Kira in to the strike?" As captain Murrue's face turned red…………

"You did captain……" Her face turned pink in embarrassment and guilt of her mistake……… "Oh dear."

///////////////////////////////

OUTSIDE

As the strike gundam was soon surrounded by the enemies' gundam. "Oh Shit!" (HEY! NO SWEARING IN FRONT OF A CHILD!)

"Let sick him!" One of the gundams' pilots yelled over the speaker, the Aegis, Bust and Blitz gundam circled around the strike.

As the Duel gundam shot the strike from behind. "AHG!!!" Electric sparks shot out giving Kira a shock of his life.

The strike gundam then when limp and unmoved. "Kira Yamato do you read me?" AS the radio replied was silence. "KIRA!" Everyone was worried and wonder if Kira's okay especially with a baby on board.

////////////////////////////////////

Back to the battle field

Kira was unconscious with a bit of bruise, the baby popped his head from Kira's seat floated onto the now knock out Kira's lap as his big amethyst eyes scanned at the flashing buttons. (Pretty buttons……………..)

But when his eyes saw the Duel gundam drew out its green sword as it flew towards the now facedown strike. "You're going down!" the baby's innocent eyes was replaced to serious ones, the baby's hands flew across the control button and gave Kira's limp hands a push.

As if the strike came back to life it did a somersault before it shot a bulls-eye at the duel gundam. "HGU!"

The system in the duel gundam blow right into Yzak's face burning it again . . .

"Not my face again!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

The baby smiles as he watches the gundams retreating and claps for his victory. "Hae . . . !"

Later the Archangel pulls towards the strike retrieving it, opening the cockpit only to meet swirling eyes Kira and a very cheerful baby bounding on Kira's lap. "Someone quickly take him to sick-bay!"

//////////////////////////////////////////////

In sick-day

The crew laid the unconscious Kira onto the bed, some tried to remove the baby from Kira who had a death-grid onto Kira's space suit. "Noe!"

"Okay I give up! It's like removing a star from the sky!" Tolle blew up also giving up on the baby wouldn't leave his `father' for a minute, Miriallia just smiled from where she stand.

"How about a song, like a lullaby?" She asked.

"Okay, problem number one solved but problem number two rises to the surface, who going to sing?" Sai asked turning to Miriallia as if to say `help.'

"Don't you dare look at me . . . . . Sore throat." Miriallia was ten times ahead of the guys. "Can't sing Sai, got a big F for music that goes for singing." Kazui explained. "Oh no, no singing is not my type . . . . . . " Tolle answered. "Neither can I, I sing out of tune." The whole group signed in defeat.

"Someone got to sing the kid to sleep." As they question had just arrived when Lieutenant Fraga entered the sickbay. "So how's the kid?"

"We were unable to remove the baby from Kira, but we did decided that a lullaby may do the trick and he'll go to sleep." Fraga listen and nodded his head. "But none of us can sing so could you?" Fraga closed his eyes and signed. "If you asked so nicely but I warned you, it's not gong to be peasant." After clearing his throat. `You are better then me on his topic.'

"Lullaby and Goodnight. . . . . ."

Everybody has to cover his or her ears, ever Mirrallia's glass broke by Fraga's broken CD voice. "I need to go to the restroom." The baby sat on Kira's chest picking up a yellow folder and started to hit his own head, as if to say `Make him stop!' or `My ears are killing me!'

But with his baby hands the folder dropped to the floor after one or two hits, so he buries his face into Kira's chest and covers his little ears. Unknown to all Kira's face began to frown.

Kira was dreaming that there's no war only peace, he dreams that he's lying on the soft grass with the wind blowing at his face making his hair a bit messy. He was in heaven but that soon came crashing down when he heard animals singing out of tune, giving him a headache.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fraga stopped singing anymore-horrible tunes also the baby was thrown from Kira's chest to his lap. "You're Alive!" Everybody on the ship unplugged their ears and cheered. (mostly in the room.)

"The last time I check, I was and still am." Kira said, but was gone when he saw the baby on his lap. "Papa!" Raising his hands as if was asking to be carried.

Smiling at his little angel before asking. "Hey, I don't know there's animals' on board that could sing." Everybody pause before laughing making Fraga blushed. "It's not funny."

///////////////////////////////////////

After Kira was given the OK, he decides to hit the hay and retreat to his room placing the baby onto his soft bed. "Time to sleep kid. . . ." The baby just shook his head with a huge smile pasted on his face. "Sing."

At first Kira was confused at the baby but soon figure out. "You want me to sing a song?" The baby nodded as Kira listening to Kira's song, which was beautiful and soft making his very sleepy, has carried him. soon he slumbers into dreamland.

Kira notice the baby was deep asleep. "Sweet dreams my little one." Placing the sleeping child on the bed before climbing in, to get some shut eye.

/////////////////////////////////////

The next day. (Okay, They are in space. Do they have a time line?)

Tori a mechanical bird flew towards the sleeping Kira, landing lightly on his head. "Huh?" Kira was a light sleeper but it got side effects of being very blur. "Tori?"

"Morning Tori." Slowing getting out of bed and into the shower, as soon as the door was shut the baby was wide-awake and was on the edge of crying. "Tori. . . " The baby change course and decided to catch the flying metal buy call as Tori. "Tori" A sweat drop appeared on its head.

When Kira got out of the shower, to see the baby trying effortlessly to catch Tori. "Okay little guy, time to eat." As on queue his stomach gave out a low growl, making the baby giggle. "Ha, Ha. Very funny."

///////////////////////////////////////

Later after Kira had gotten his breakfast but before he could start, he saw the baby's mouth, which started to water. . . `I forgotten that baby's also need to eat.' Putting down his spoon grabbing the baby and march into the kitchen.

But there's one problem Kira don't know how to make baby food. . . . . . .

An hour later

Kira decided its time to call backup and made a call to the control room. "Captain Ramius, I got a little problem here. . . " The screen of Murrue appeared. "What seems to be the problem?" "I don't know how to make baby food and we ran out of milk powder." Just then Natarle appeared beside the Captain. "But we got a whole time of mike power!" Kira showed them the milk that he made, which has a color of a piece of paper.

"Oh, we see the problem be down in a minute." The pop-up screens was no longer there, but before Kira could do anything. The Captain, Natarle Badgiruel and Miriallia Haww appeared to the door and kick Kira and the baby out of the kitchen. "From now on your off limit to the kitchen." Natarle order before closing the door shut. "Kah?" Kira just sighed as the baby gave him `you're a bad cooker' look. "You know I can't keep calling you baby all the time, you need a name." At this the baby clapped his small hand. "Name, Name."

///////////////////////////////////////

"How about Tom?" The baby sticks out his tongue. `NO.'

"Zeka?" The baby shook his head. "Van?" The baby gave Kira a glare. "Herro?" The child's glare became a death glare. `He's picky.'

Kira wanted to give up on naming the baby, when he saw a name written on the baby's clothes. D.U.O

"Duo?" This times the child smile and clapped his small hands. "So your name is right under my nose the whole time. Ok your now official Duo Yamato." Throwing the baby named as Duo up and down in the air, making Duo giggles and asked for more.

But when the door open, out came Miriallia carrying a bowl of baby food. "We needed a name for the baby, we can't keep addressing him as baby right?"

"His name is Duo. Duo Yamato."

"That's a nice name, but where on earth you came across that name?" Captain Ramius asked. "His name was written on his clothes." Showing the name to his crews. "Okay that's done, Kira did you check your gundam?" Kira shook his head at this everyone smiled as they pushed Kira out of the canteen. "Let us take care of the baby alright? You go check on the strike."

"But I haven't eaten yet!" But his cries were unheard to the locked door.

When his crews member (Plus Fraga, Kazui and Tolle who were have their breakfast.) Smiled innocently to little Duo but instead of giving them a curious face, he gave them an evil look.

`Time for me to play with my toys.'

///////////////////////////////////////////

After doing adjustments to the strike, his stomach decided to make itself known as he heads towards the canteen. But when he opens the door he was in a surprise of his life.

Everywhere in every directions baby food were thrown on to the walls of the kitchen also the people in it (Except Duo). "What happen here?" Fraga got the most baby food coving also every part of his body, the girls and his classmates got little of it but still dirty up. Before they could explain, Duo's stomach growled loudly making his tear. "You haven't fed him?" Kira almost yelled. "Look, its not like we haven't tried. He kept throwing his food at everyone." Miriallia replied.

"Kira gave out a loud sigh before grabbing the bowl out of Miriallia's hands. "I'll try it." Kira sat in front of Duo taking a huge scoop of the baby food. "Now open wide." As Kira move the spoon closer to Duo's mouth.

`Oh boy, Kira is going to be a mess.' Everyone was expecting a big splash but the spoon Kira was holding when into Duo's mouth, after Duo finished eating his breakfast Kira smiled as he places the empty bowl onto the table. "That wasn't so bad, you are such a sweet angel."

Everyone except Kira fell to the floor in a huge sigh, making Duo giggle at the fallen group. "This is going to be a long day. . ." One of the fallen crews member said.

`This group is very interesting, I'll think I will just stick around.'

TBC

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

<Pant> <Pant> done it! I finally complete it Part one is competed!!!!!

<GONK>

Ouch. . . . Note to self: Never dance when you leave the books around you with Gundam Seed character profile and a printer around you.

Okay, I'm done with this story but wait for the next one, so if a Fllay's fan is reading this don't read the next one! But if you read it's your fault don't throw things on me.

See you next time!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////