Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Descendent ❯ Gundam Descendent ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: I said this once and I'm going to repeat myself . . . . . . I don't own any of the character in this story on even the cute little baby. (I wish I could own him. . . . . ) This is a Crossover; with Gundam Wing BUT I own that Descendent gundam so hands off! Read and relaxed.

Title: Gundam Descendent

Chapter 2: Duo got ESP?

In a dark room. . . . . There sat five professors in a circle. (Okay I'm creeping myself up.) "So d you think that kid could do it? What I meant is why didn't you chose my boy to go instate?" "Of course J, that boy could be a god. He will complete his mission not like yours I think he will blow the whole world." Smirking at the goggle eyes professor. "Besides a year over there is a week over here." The professor with a mushroom hairstyle replied. "Well to make sure, I'll go and check on the drug that we made." As the professor with a peculiar prosthetic nose, disappears into the lab. "Professor H please follow professor S to the lab, he got a habit of sticking his nose in the wrong place." With a nod from `H' as he follow `S'

"I still got a feeling that something bad is going to happen . . . . . . . About now." Professor O said, as there's a scream erupted the whole building.

"This is bad! Bad I say!" Professor S came running in with Professor H close behind. "What's bad?"

"The drug we used on the poor boy! It's lack of the Chinese herbs and this would cause a rabid growth until the body is at the age of five or so and the rest of the growth will be normal! We have to get the poor boy back!" Professor S pointed out the problem.

"Opps…………….."

"We need to get him back, we will not know what will happen!"

"You know getting him back is going to be a problem, firstly we're too old to jump universe and secondly if we get the boy too early, he will die." Professor H explained. "We get the boys to do it, all we need to do is get that boy back to his original age. Then back to his home universe." Professor J had this entire plan out as if he knew this was going to happen.

"What are we waiting for? Let make the counter-potion."

"By the way J? Had you plan this before had?" Professor G asked J who had a grin on his face.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"YAWN!!!" Tolle came walking into the hanger to see Kira readjusting his strike gundam. "Morning Kira!"

"Morning Tolle, what are you doing here?" Kira asked as he climbed out of the cockpit as he watches Tolle who was looking around. "What are you looking for?"

"Where's that offspring of yours? He's suppose to be up and running right?"

"Oh man! I forgot that he's still sleeping in my room." Quickly dash out of the hanger as he made his way to his room after make a pit stop to the kitchen; he needs to get milk for baby Duo.

When he finally reach his destiny (Which was his room), the door slide open to find Duo still sleeping on the bed. "Duo? Duo?" Gently shaking the one year old who didn't even twitch. "Duo, come on little one, it's already morning." Worry started to fill in the happiness slot. `Something is not right.' Picking up the sleeping Duo and as fast as his legs could carry him towards the control room, passing by some soldiers. "What's the rush?"

////////////////////////////////

"Captain!" Kira appeared before Murrue holding the sleeping Duo. "Duo, Duo, Duo."

"Duo, Duo, Duo. What?" Natarle asked. "Kid calm down and speak clearly." Fraga said to calmly. "I'm not deaf the last time I check."

"Something's wrong with Duo." Murrue quickly jumped out from her seat and towards Kira. "What the matter?"

"Duo is not waking up, no matter how I shake or call him. He seems to sleep right through." Kira explained. "We need to get him a doctor soon."

"Which is the nearest land or colony we can find?" Murrue asked one of her crews. "The nearest will be a month or so Captain."

"We wouldn't make it, is there a doctor on board?" Murrue asked. "The last time I checked, there was one on board." Her crewmember replied, beaming with hope. "Call him to sick bay."

////////////////////////////////////////////

"There's nothing wrong with the child." The doctor replied. "Are you sure?" Kira asked.

"Yes, if you're asking if he's in danger. He's not, but I can't be sure if he's out the woods yet. Putting his equipments into his suitcase. "The only way to know if he's safe is when he wakes up." The doctor then left Kira alone with his sleeping son.

`Duo.'

Seven days has passes since everyone's favourite kid, Duo had mystery fallen into a coma, everyone on the ship had at least visited Duo once either at work or at break.

WHEN . . . . . .

"ALL UNITS TO YOUR STAITIONS! ALL UNITS!"

"Strike Gundam launching!" As the Gundam was launch into the battlefield, only to meet four familiar gundams, know as Aegis, Buster, Duel and Blitz. "You all go to hell!"

As colours of beams were shooting every direction, Kira was trying his very best dodging beams from Aegis and Duel while dodging swords form Blitz. That leaves Buster gundam with Lieutenant Fraga to deal with.

"If this keeps up, I'll be in hot soup." Watching his battery pack drops to another 20 %. "DARN IT!" Dodging anther in coming beam.

In the archangel.

Everyone was worried for Kira and Fraga, while everyone was worried Kazui decided to visit Duo when he was about to open the door….

BONK!

Kazui has jut heard a loud thud in Kira's room, quickly open the door to find a strange boy sitting on the floor. `Where's Duo?'

"Hi!" Kazui just ran off to the control room, leaving Duo in confusion.

"Where's the fire?"

"CAPTAIN! Captain! Captain!"

"Kazui? What have I told you bout running on the ship? Not to mention yelling when my hearing are intact." Murrue warned.

"But what got you so worried?"

Catching his breath. "The . . . . . .Baby Duo . . . . He's . . . . . He's . . . . Missing . . ."

"Missing!" Murrue's eyes grew to the size of a football. "But there's . . . . . another kid . . . .In his place . . ."

"Call back Lieutenant Fraga and the strike, we are taking the highway out of here!" As the crew quickly do Murrue's order, contacting their two pilots. "Kira? Kira!"

"I'm a little busy at the moment." Kira was about to shoot the Agies gundam . . . . .

"Your son is missing."

"WHAT!" But that what goes a long way, he accidentally pulls the trigger that misses the Aegis by a mile and nearly fry Fraga's butt.

"Watch were your aiming that thing!" Fraga yelled but soon got the message to retreat to the Archangel.

"Captain, Lieutenant Fraga and the strike are safely on board but the Zaft is coning this way."

"Ok. Someone press the speed button!" Soon the order was made, Sai hit the green button that was found by Kira's Son and took off.

"Why didn't you follow them?" Raww le Klueze asked. "Sir, they are to fast to follow, with that kind of speed our battery packs will be drag to zero." The pilot of the Buster gundam, Dearka Elthman answered. "we got it on tape sir." "Good, returned to base." The screen of Raww le Klueze popped out, as the gundam retreat back to their ship but there was one thing that was on Athrun's mind.

`What makes you fled like that Kira?'

///////////////////////////////////////

Kira busted into his room, where everyone was surrounding a kid of the age two. "What happen?"

"Kazui went to check on Duo, when we were in battle, he said that Duo's missing but in his place there this kid." Sai explained showing his the boy that took Duo's place. "Pap!" Kira examine the boy in front of him, the boy has brown shoulder length hair and a pair of big amethyst eyes wearing the same dress wear Duo was wearing when he fist arrived on the ship. (Only tighter)

Thought the child look nothing like the one-year-old Duo, but the kid's eyes told Kira things are not what it seems. "Hi, my little angel. My have you grown." Kira carried the two years old making his crews and classmates looking like fishes out of water.

"You know this kid?" Sai asked getting his mouth back in place. "This kid is Duo, Sai he just grew a year old." Explained Kira. "A father knows his children, in whatever form he's in. Right?"

"Uncle Sai, funny!" Duo replied pointing at Sai whose mouth drops to the floor. "He's growing up too fast . . . ."

"Tori." The mechanical bird flew towards Kira landing on the opposite from Duo. "Birdy!" Duo tried to reach from the mechanical bird but it just move out of Duo reach.

"Also Duo needs to a some new dress wear, the ones he wore here is getting a bit too tight." Kazui pointed out as all the girls on board smiled, they have a plan running through their head. "Er. Why don't we let Duo try on the clothes that we sew, how about it little guy?" Natarle asked.

"Me big! Not little!" Duo replied hate to be called little. (Except Kira.)

Ok big boy, want to try some clothes that we made?" Duo answered by nodding. `I hope it's not to cute.'

//////////////////////////////////////////

`Okay, it's too cute.'

"How is it?" Natarle asked while every have a look on their face. "He look like a . . . . ." Duo was dress in a pair of brown shorts and a white T-shirt with a big puppy in the middle. "Er. . . . .Natarle, I don't think he likes it." Duo was struggling to take off the kiddie clothes of hell.

"Me, no no like it!" Duo said trying to tear the clothes off him. "Okay, okay you don't like it, we'll try on another one." As Kira pull the disgusting clothes, giving it back to Natarle but then was given a pink T-shirt.

"Me, no no wear!" Duo's eyes were wide quickly hid behind Kira as if the pink T-shirt will eat him. "Ok, you been picky again." Duo just smiles sheepish. "Me me no no pink. VAK." Duo sticks out his tongue at the T-shirt. "Okay no pink, then tell us what you want to wear?"

Duo looks at Kira and pointed to Kira then to the closet/drawer. "There! There!" Kazui then open the drawer and pulled out one the earth forces uniform. "These are too big for you Duo." Duo the shook his little head at Kazui, he walked up to Tolle.

"Up, up!" Raising both his hands up, Tolle obey it by picking little Duo up. (Who couldn't resist a child's comment?) He then pointed to the direction as the two of them headed towards the closest/cupboard. "There, there!" Duo pointed to the closet. "Open! Open!" When Tolle grabbed hold of the handle . . . . .

"Don't open the . . . . . ."

And the closet door wide open.

"Closet."

"Wow! Hey guys take a look at this!" Tolle pulled out what looks like a mini size of an earth force outfit. Duo grabbed the outfit and hugged it as if his lifeline is on it. "Me, me like it."

Miriallia then elbow Kira. "I didn't know you could sew." Kira's face when pink as he wishes a hole would just swallow him.

"Me, like it. Papa!" Hugging the mini earth forces uniform, Kira just give out a long sigh.

`At least my work was put to good use.' Kira slowly tried to loosen the grip but Duo just held even harder. "Do you want to put on the uniform or run around in your birthday suit?"

"Put on, put on!" Duo let go of the uniform and raised his hands up, letting Kira to put on the uniform. "Wow, he looks real smart." Duo looks like a mini soldier whose grinning from ear to ear. "Duo what do you do when you this person?" Sai pointed at Murrue's hat, while duo did the unexpected. "Madam Yes!" Duo was in attention position, Murrue was laughing at his behaviour. `Must be hanging to long in the control room.'

"What about me?" Fraga asked, as has an evil look on his face. "Old man!" Fraga did a face fault. "I've been insulted . . . ."

Everybody laughed at Duo's behaviour to poor Fraga but soon they have to return to their post. (Okay! I pity Fraga, but that does not mean I would not toy with him. <Grinning evilly>)

//////////////////////////////////

After Kira have done adjusting and fixing his gundam, he and Duo were now floating in front of a glass window of the ship. "My little eyes spy . . . . Something . . . . . Black."

"Space."

Replied a cheerful Duo. "Okay smart guy your turn."

"Oke! My ices spices some think white."

"Stars." Dup pouted. "You got it again!" This made Kira giggle at his son's expression. "Your turn."

"Okay, my little eyes spy something big, white, blue, red and gold with a `pick me up sign.' Duo looks out of the window and narrow his amethyst eyes before burring out the word . . . . . "Gundam."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"GUNDAM?!"

Pressing his face nearer to this glass to have a closer look. "Well, lets go and pick it up?" Kira asked Duo who nodded, while staring at the mystery gundam.

Carrying Duo to the hanger when he decided to use Fraga's Mobius Zero. "Guys! Tell Fraga that I'm using his Zero." Before anyone could protest, Kira had launch out with Duo.

////////////////////////////////////////

"Captain! Someone had launch out Lieutenant Fraga's Mobius Zero!" Murrue stood up. "What? Someone contact the Mobius!"

"My baby has been stolen!!!"

A screen popped out to see Kira riding it. "KIRA YAMATO!"

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant, but your Mobius is nearer then mine." Kira explained. "What are you doing then?"

"Duo and I spotted a gundam with a big `Pick me up' sign."

"Picky it up!" Duo copied. "Okay, but be careful, it could be a Zaft trick."

"Roger that. Over out." Pressing the button to shut it off. "Duo, we don't know if that's really a Zaft trick so lets be on guard." Duo's cuteness fades and was replaced by a serious one as they approaches the unknown gundam.

As they got closer to it, they could see the designs of the mystery gundam. It has an almost same design as the gundam wing Zero and the gundam Epyon, but its wings are pure metal gold. "Wow, it's so beautiful up close."

Duo only nodded as the unknown gundam's sign just slipped out of its big metal hands, letting the Archangel retrieve it.

//////////////////////////

When Kira brought in the golden gundam, everyone's eyes widen at the sight of it. (Even the captain.) "Okay, this is another space junk you brought in."

"But Captain Murrue, this time is not a space port but an unused gundam." Fraga replied. "Unused?"

"Yes Kira, we tried to get access to the gundam's cockpit screen but it gave us and an empty seat." Natarle answered. "Big!" Dou pointed out. "Yeah, sonny big robot."

"Er. . . . . Captain. . . . There's a problem here. . . " One of the crew member who stood in front of the closed cockpit. "What problem?"

"It seems that we were unable to open the cockpit. . . . ."

"Man, why do I feel that this happen before?" Sai asked Tolle who still busy staring at the gundam. `Forget I asked.'

"We have to do that again?" Wince Natarle. (She can wince,) "Yes Natarle, but this time every crew member is going to crack the code. . . " Captain Murrue said with a heavy sigh, along with everyone doing a face fault.

Later all the crewmembers plus Kira and his classmates did try to crack the code, but none could even Kira had his own problems, unknown to all, Duo who was staring at the golden gundam as he spotted a green glow from the gundam's eyes. `Meet you at nigh, then we talk.' The gundam's eyes glowed again as in agreement.

"Okay guys let's call it a day, we can't do anything till we'll are able to open the cockpit." The captain ordered as the crewmembers decided to hit the hay after they cover the mystery gundam in a thick grey blanket.

/////////////////////////////////////////

That night. (I still don't know if they have a clock out there!)

A small figure sneaked into the hanger and towards the wrapped up gundam. "Hey." As the gundam responded with its glowing eyes, under the thick blanket slowly the cockpit open with a soft hiss. "I came like I promise right?"

The figure sat onto the cockpit seat, then pulled the keyboard from its hidden area and started typing rapidly on the keyboard making soft taps echo around the hanger. "Hey, I got you a name. How about Dark Descendent, Descendent for short?"

Another flash of green from the gundam answered the figure. "I knew you love it." Continuing his programming with the now Descendent Gundam. "We'll be t he best partner they had." As a smile crawled on the figure's face.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Outside a soldier just walked by the hanger's door heard the tapping noise and sighed. "Kira, Kira, your so busy adjusting the Strike gundam that you leave poor Duo all alone in your room . . . "

Kira, who's in his room sleeping when the room temperature dropped as he started to shiver, pulled the blanket tighter around him.

/////////////////////////////////

(A month later)

"Okay, you know your place right Fllay Allster." Natarle have just had a red headed girl called as Fllay an assignment. "Yes madam." Just when Fllay was about to leave the room the door opened and a huge box floated in. `What?'

"That funny what is a box doing in the hallway?" Fllay asked herself and was about to grab it, when a child comes popping from the box.

"AH!"

Fllay was shocked when she saw a boy at the age of three with long brown hair tied up in a braid wearing a mini earth force uniform with a pair of big amethyst eyes. "I'm never going to mover boxes that floats!"

"My, my, for a little guy like you. How did you get yourself in a box?" Natarle watches Duo, as he begins to struggle with a bunch of wires, which got caught in his hair. "I thought spring clean in space is fun, but it's not great to have almost everything floating plus yourself. Madam."

"Duo please quit with the madam stuff, that is only for Murrue. By the way this is Fllay Allster, she be with us as a volunteer. Fllay this is Duo, he's the one of the youngest earth forces on board for now." Duo's eyes turned cold when Fllay looked at him giving her the chill.

`What with this kid?' Fllay thought. `I don't like her. . . She got evil written everywhere . . . . ` Duo's eyes turned icy when he remember that Fllay was the one who made his father cry a few week ago,

`That funny, Duo was never this rude was it?'

"Duo, how about you go to the kitchen to have your meal. I'll do the rest of the cleaning." Duo' coldness fades was replaced by a warmed smile. "Hai!" Rushing off towards the canteen with Fllay following.

////////////////////////////////////////

Later in the canteen, Fllay has been trying to get Duo's attention that either gave her a cold glare or ignore her. Fllay watches Duo talking like a runaway train to the other crews on board. They were all laughing at the kid's jokes making Fllay angry. `Who did this kid think he is?' As she watches one of the crew busts into laughter then the rest follows. `What's so funny? I'll never heard this kind of joke.' Just the Duo jumped from his seat and stood at the canteen door; like he was expecting someone and that someone is . . . . . .

"PAPA!" Duo pounce on Kira who just entered the canteen, Fllay was a bit shocked seeing Duo clamping onto Kira. `Couldn't be, if Kira want to have Duo he has be around thirteen years old or so. Maybe the kid looks up to everyone here as his parents.' Fllay thought.

"Hey Kiddo, you did a great job on one of the store rooms." Duo blushed and puffed his face. "It's not my fault, I didn't see that bottle . . . . . " Kira laughed and carried his son.

"Kira."

Duo felt Kira froze at the owner of that voice; he turned around to meet a red head girl. "Fllay, something you want?" Duo glare at Fllay but then quickly hugged his father and shiver. "Make, scary lady go away . . . " Whispering to his father who then excused himself. "Excuse me."

Carrying the shriving Duo out of the canteen away from Fllay, who was fuming but lieutenant La Fraga spotted her action. "Hmmmmm. . . . "

////////////////////////////////////////

"Duo? Is Fllay that scary?" Kira asked his shriving `son'. "Fllay scary, evil . . ." Was all Duo could say as Kira pat his son's back to calm him down.

"It's alright, she not here kiddo, it's alright." Soothing the now crying Duo. `Scary, she had evil written all over here . . .' Grabbing harder on Kira's uniform tighter as tears trickle down his small heart shape face, wetting Kira's uniform. `Why me?'

Fllay on the other hand who stare at the door, hearing the child's sobbing cry she smiled evilly. `If that child is Kira's he very easy to persuade.'

As Kira stood at the doorway, holding Duo tightly to him who still crying, but unknown to him, Dou had clamped his small hand into his little chest. (Duo's chest.)

`Now I know what an ESP felt like . . . . . . . .'

TBC

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Finally completed the second part of this story. HOORAY!!!!

I've finish, I've finish it, yes! Yes! (Okay I'm getting mental here………………)

This story is done, you can see I'm not of an Fllay fan if you asked me but without her the story will be a bit odd. So don't kill me or hurt or curse me. The next one story will be they meet the tiger of the desert.

Hope you continue my story.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////