Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Descendent ❯ Coordinator or not ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

AN: I said this once and I'm going to repeat myself . . . . . . I don't own any of the character in this story on even the cute little baby. (I wish I could own him. . . . . ) This is a Crossover; with Gundam Wing BUT I own that Descendent gundam so hands off! Read and relaxed.

 

Also I'm so sorry for those who are waiting for the next chapter to come out. ( If there are people waiting…… ) I have a lot of project from my new school… I'm a freshmen k?

 

Read and relax. . . . .

 

 

Title: Gundam Descendent

 

Chapter three: Coordinator or not.

 

 

`This is ridicules.' Duo said with a sigh.

 

 

Duo was bored…No scratch that he is bored in the 9th hell…. why? He was bedridden for the rest of the day, because Fllay decided to push him into an icebox or more like a freezer. (Drats.)

 

 

Okay sleeping is no problem for Duo, but been watched 24 hours is a bit too much. Fraga who had volunteered first to watch Duo, who had a book over his face and soft snoring, could be heard under it. `Yes! This is my chance.' Duo thought as he quietly and softly moved out but…………….

 

 

"Where you think you're going kid?" (EEP!!) Fraga asked from where he sat, which caused Duo to retreat to safety of the comfort of his bed. `I thought he was sleeping!' Just when Duo was planning for another escape the door open and walked in Captain Murrue. "Lieutenant, it's my turn……… Lieutenant?" Fraga kept still with the book on his face, Captain Murrue was confused at first as she approaches the still Lieutenant.

 

 

Slowly taking the book off his face only to meet a sleeping Fraga. "Lieutenant Fraga!" The blonde Lieutenant nearly jumped from his seat but his face met up with Murrue's, the two do not know how long they stay that way just looking at each other in close up.

 

 

"Are you going to kiss in make up?" Fraga and Murrue quickly jumped apart from each other, but soon was forgotten when they heard laughter from the kid who supposed to be sleeping. "Funny!" Murrue put both her hands on her hips giving Duo an angry mother look. "You young man, your supposed to be sleeping not waking up and……" Murrue face then when red.

 

 

"Okay, okay…….." Duo grab the white blanket and pulled it over his face and pretended to sleep.

 

 

"Lieutenant Fraga, I'll take over from here." Murrue told him as a blush appeared on her cheeks. "Er……… Sure……" As Fraga took his leave when the door was shut, Duo jolts out form bed.

 

"Duo?"

 

 

"Play with me! Play with me!" Duo grab hold of the captain's hand and bounces up and down. "But Duo, you can't. Your father told us that you condition was………….." Murrue was cut short when Duo gave her his in famous Puppy eyes attack.

 

 

`No, no. Murrue Ramius. Don't look at him in the eye or you will fall for sure………….' Murrue shut her eyes at first but when she took a peek, Duo's puppy eyes attack had took affected on her… "Okay! You win!" Duo jumped for joy as the captain and him started to play pokey cards. (Pokey cards? Where did that came from?)

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

After countless of games (In which Duo kept winning) "I'm going to win this time…" Captain Murrue said with a grin on her face, while the pokey cards hid Duo's smile. `Not if I can help it." Duo was about to end the game, when he suddenly he leap into bed and covered his head leaving a very confused Murrue. "Huh?"

 

 

"How is Duo?" It was Kira as he walked in. "Huh? Oh Duo yes, he had a good time." Murrue replied. `And was about to win too…………'

 

"He had a good time?" Kira repeated, Duo started to sweat under blanket knowing that he's in trouble… `Oh dear.'

 

 

"Duo, I got something for you." At this Duo forget his worries and jumped out of bed and into Kira's arms. "What is it dad! What is it! What is it!"

 

 

Although Duo was begging to know what his `father' got for him, Kira just place his palm onto Duo forehead and face getting a confused Duo. `His temperature is back to normal at least. (Sigh.) I better keep Duo away from Flay before anymore accidents happen.'

 

 

"Papa?"

 

 

Kira held out a lollypop to Duo………… "YAH! Thanks Papa!" Duo hugged Kira as he turned his attention to his candy. "I don't think we need volunteers for a while captain………….Captain?" Murrue was looking at the pokey cards with a very long face……………………….

 

 

"What wrong?" Murrue signed before looking at Duo in the eye. "One of these day, I'm going to beat you Duo Yamato." Before walking out of the room, Kira then saw the two sets of cards on the table, one has all kings (Murrue's hand) while the other has a full of Ace. (Duo's hand)

 

 

Kira smiled. "One day you got to teach me how to play son." His answer was replied by a soft snore, he turned to look at his son sleeping on his shoulder with the lollypop still in his mouth.

 

 

Making Kira smile even more.

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

Again we see Kira on the countless time in the hanger doing adjustment on the strike gundam, while Duo helped him by passing Kira the instruments that was needed but when Duo spotted a familiar mechanical bird flying towards him.

 

 

He can't help but notice that Tori was acting funny lately, the mechanical bird was flying in circles, swooping up and down, then did a 360 degree spin downwards with loop to loop as it landed in Duo's hands. "To…...… ri………" A pair of skull symbol appeared in the mechanical bird's eyes as small sparks shot out.

 

 

"Papa! Something wrong with Tori!" Rushing towards his father who was just exiting the cockpit, showing him the fainted bird.

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

Kira slowly took the mechanical bird apart which leads to the main system Duo sat across him watches his father repair the mechanical bird. "Papa, What this for?" Holding up of the spare parts. "That is a part which connects to the mainframe, helping it to control the birds every movement."

 

 

Duo nodded putting down the part and picking up another, asking the twenty-dollar questions game about the mechanical's part. Finally Duo decided that he knew enough, he happen to see some scrap metal at the corner of the room when an idea popped into his head.

 

 

Duo quickly took some of spare parts and scrap metal, placing it in front of him holding up a big screwdriver. "Start working!"

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

Kira competed repairing his mechanical bird, which spring back to life. "Tori?"

 

 

"Hope you're feeling better now?" Kira asked his pet mechanical bird, as he earned a confuse look form Tori. "Tori?"

"Papa! Papa!" Duo shot out form his hiding place, holding a half done mechanical parts. "It this right?"

 

 

Kira inspect the pars, inside he was shocked that his son did an almost replica to Tori's main systems. `How he do that? Is he also born coordinator?' Then looked at Duo who had a very worried look plaster on his face. `Nar……….. It couldn't be.'

 

 

"This great son, you also did a copy of Tori's insides." The bird flew up in to the air as it landed on duo's piece of workmen ship. "Tori?"

 

 

"Tori, you alright!" The mechanical bird nodded Duo had as an evil looked appeared on his face. "I'm happy you're alright………cause I'm going to chase after you to the end of the universe for scaring me like that!!!"

 

 

Duo pound on the bird, as it quickly took off letting Duo meet Mr Air. "Why you!!! Come back here!" Kira watches his son jumped into the air trying to catch the mechanical bird. (No gravity in space) "Oh, boy…….."

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

[I'm skipping another month all right!]

 

 

"WAHOO!" Duo jumped on the sand of the earth, digging for whatever buried treasure hidden underneath. Duo is now four years old kid with an unlimited of energy, but his happiness was soon replaced as he started to miss his father. (Kira) who was sent to stock up supplies…….with an unknown girl name Cagalli.

 

 

 

"This place is boring without papa……." Duo sat onto the sand in the Sahara desert, but then an idea popped into his head. `This is going to be more interesting.'

 

 

Two men who were with the blonde girl name as Cagalli,(I call them men 1 and 2) walked out in the sand to get some fresh air but were curious when they heard some sort of motor engine.

 

 

"What was that?" Their question was answered when a motor skateboard when passed them. "What is that?" One of them asked….

 

 

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"What?" the reason appeared in front of them………(sweat drop) their lovely jeep was torn apart……. "my jeep! my Lovely jeep!" Tears were poured form his eyes. "Why that kid is a coordinator, wait till I get me hands on him!!"

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

"I sorry about yesterday, but I was really shocked to see you piloting that thing. "A blonde hair girl explained.

 

 

"Yes, even I can hardly believe what has happen…." There was a pause.

 

 

"But more importantly I've wonder if Natarle and the rest will be alright." Kira said as they walking into the heat of Vanadiea. "Even thought I dislike those weapons merchants……..I have to admit, the weapons they're supplying us were good……..Sahib and his men will be there……..It will be all right." The girl tried to comfort Kira who look at her before sighing. `I wish Duo was here…..'

 

 

As if his wishes was heard……………………… "PAPA!"

 

 

Everyone turned to see a four years old boy with a braid riding a what look like a skateboard with a motor came racing towards them, but soon it's control was lost. "Papa! AH!"

"DUO!" The four years old was sent flying into the air as his skateboard collides between two bins, Kira quickly rushed to aid his air-bond son.

 

 

"Nice catch papa." Kira put his over excited son down as he rushed to his crashed board. "AH!!!! My invention! It got dirty!" Duo complained as he tried to dig out his invented skateboard. "You never told me you had a son and yet you're in collage." The blonde hair girl look pretty crossed, Kira blushed as he thought he was a disgrace to the world. "Papa?"

 

 

That snapped him out of daze as he look at his son holding his skateboard. "What is it son?"

"Nothing…" Kira was about to ask when.

 

 

"Alright we almost done shopping kid, how about you and your father join me for lunch?" Duo smile was so wide when the word food was mention.

 

 

"Food! Food!"

 

 

Soon The three setters down in a restaurant

 

 

"Alright! Let's eat!" Cagalli was about to dig in……….. "Er……….What is this?"

 

 

"Huh? It's a Kebab, you mean you've never seen one before?" Kira just shook his head. "Well, it possible since you has always been on a space battle ship." Cagalli sighed, but unknown to her a guy with a very nice hat had just eavesdropped on their conversation.

 

 

"Unlike you, he seems to be enjoying the taste." Cagalli pointed at Duo who was inhaling his lunch. "Don't choke yourself!!!"

 

 

Suddenly the guy with the hat kicked his table making Cagalli squeezed her bottle of whatever on her.

 

 

"AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

A Gunshot could be heard as the table that when flying became a pile of ashes, people holding guns stood up from the table they were sitting. "Dame that coordinator!"

 

 

Then fire guns were shooting everywhere, Kira, Duo and Cagalli had already hide behind a turned over table.

 

 

"Die and return back to space as a ghost!" One of the man yelled thought the gunshots. "May the world be pure again!"

 

 

"Those Blue cosmos…. Dakosta! Eliminate them!" Then people in Zaft uniforms appeared and started shooting down the people call themselves as blue cosmos, but they missed one who took out a knife. "Die, Coordinator!" Came behind the guy who used to have a nice hat.

 

 

"!!" Kira then decided to help him. "WATCH OUT!" As he kicked a small bottle that could put a football player to shame, when the knife is nowhere in the man's hand, Kira gave the guy a hit right in the head to end the fight.

 

 

"Are you all right commander?" The Zaft soldier asked. "Yes, I'm alright." The man replied.

 

 

"Dammit…………Tiger of the desert…………….."

 

 

"The tiger of the desert?! Zaft's Andrew Bartfeldt?!" Cagalli screeched. `How loud can she go? If she goes even higher I swear my ear drums will bust." Duo thought as he unplugged his ears, the guy took off his sunglasses giving a handsome smile. "At you service."

 

 

Duo smacks his hands into his face. `What have we got ourselves into now?'

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

"Come on in. Make yourselves comfortable." Andrew told them as they entered his mansion. "And what does the tiger of the desert plans to do with us?!" Cagalli questioned.

 

 

"if it weren't for me, you two…err three wouldn't be in such trouble. At least allow me to express my apology………" Andrew answered as the lady walked towards Cagalli. "Besides, you don't plan to go home looking like that, are you?"

 

 

Cagalli then looked at herself. "Big sister Cagalli, dirty! Dirty!" After that Duo quickly ran to Kira for cover, Cagalli was about to chase after Duo when the lady led Cagalli to the bathroom. "This way now……."

 

 

When both the lady and Cagalli had vanished thought the door, Andrew had a cup in his had. "Now that she's in the Aisha's safe hands………….coffee?"

 

 

Then Andrew went on explaining about the coffee type, the name and the meaning, Duo grab Kira's coffer cup and was about to drink it when Kira took the cup form his small hands. "No Duo you're to young to drink.."

 

 

"But! But!" Duo was on the edge of crying when Andrew held a hand full of sweets. (Coffee favour.)

 

 

Forgetting his tears and he greedily took the sweets. "Hm……" Kira sighed as he took a sip of the coffee. "The bitter taste might be a little strong…….." Kira's eyes widen.

 

 

"It's delicious!" That's what came out form his mouth but in his head. `YCK!!' He secretly took one sweet from Duo whose eating happily, but the coffee sweet tasted the same as the liquid.

 

 

"Oh, you like it! Many of my subordinates can't seem to appreciate its taste." Then out of nowhere, he pulled out a bag. "If you like, you can take some coffee beans with you. It's an original blend of mine."

 

 

"Erm…… no, thanks I……" But Kira was cut short when Andrew face got serious. "Let's cut to the chase then, I have some questions for you."

 

 

"You're a coordinator right? And you're also pilot for the earth forces new mobile suit?" Kira and Duo has a shocked expression……. "How did you………."

 

 

"Hmm……… So I'm right…….." He prised himself. "Well you shouldn't be surprised, it's logical……"

 

 

Duo watches his father who was listening to the run away train Andrew, as his father stood up looking ready to fight. "Calm down………. I don't plan to start a fight with you here."

 

 

Just then the door open and out came Cagalli wearing a beautiful dress. (that almost touches the floor.)

 

 

"Oh……..this…….This is………."

 

 

"Cagalli?" Kira's tongue was tied in a huge knot and just stare at Cagalli.

 

 

"Pretty! Big sister Cagalli! Pretty!" That was Duo….. "You look like a distant princess." Duo saw Cagalli's face paled. "Something like that………" Andrew told her as she regains her lost skin colours.

 

 

"don't tease me!"

 

 

"by the way, what do you think can be done to end the war?" Asked Andrew giving them a grin.

 

 

"You mean……." But Kira's thought was trailed behind. "What are you trying to say?" Her question was answered when Andrew pulls out a gun and pointed it at Duo, who tenses slightly as his right hand when into his pocket.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing to my son!" Kira stood in front of Duo protectively. "the purpose of war is to destroy all enemies isn't it?" Pointed his gun at Kira. "If you follow the belief of a soldier, you have to defeat ALL your enemies." Duo glared at Andrew for a while, when his senses told him its safe…………..

 

 

But at the corner of his eyes he saw a small sliver gun poking out from Duo's pocket. `How did a kid had a gun in his pocket? Why isn't he scared?'

 

Andrew stare at Duo as his mind ran wild wondering, but then he saw Duo taking his hand out form his pocket giving Andrew an evil grin. "But recently, I've been thinking………. Isn't there another way?" Letting go of the trigger and dropping the shooting point. "Go back, you three of you had saved my life today."

 

 

"Huh?!" Both Cagalli and Kira were shocked. "Come on, I will send you off………… However, it'll be different when we next meet on the battlefield." Looking at Duo and Kira. `Especially you, offspring.'

 

 

(Andrew you better says your prayers.)

 

 

When the door was shut. "Andy, are you sure about this?"

 

 

"That lad had a honest gaze, while that son of his is a told different story………" Andrew explained to Aisha. "But it's dangerous? It be nice if I could let him live, but I'll have to take his life eventually." Andrew just smiled. "What cold times we live in……….. to allow his enemies to leave, instead of making his captives………… the tiger has truly changed."

 

 

Kira stopped to look back at Andrew's house. "That person is the enemy?" Duo had a hard look on his face, holding his father's arm tightly.

 

 

`Yes, papa he's the enemy…………….'

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

"Papa? What's a coordinator?" Duo and Kira were now driving back to the archangel. "Er………….. A coordinator is like a human being just a bit different……."

 

 

"How different?"

 

 

"A coordinator is much clever and much faster then normal human." Duo then saw a pain look from his father. "Sorry… But if you are a coordinator, I don't see any different." Duo paused…… Kira look at his son who had his head down. "coordinators or not, they are still the same…………"

 

 

Duo then pounces on Kira smiling. "Papa is papa and no one can ever change that………." Kira hugged back his son. "Yeah, no one can change me…."

 

 

On the other car, Cagalli looked back to see Kira and Duo hugging each other. "is that kid really Kira's son?" the guy who sat next to her spoke up. "They both resembles each other you know, both had amethyst eyes, chocolate hair and slim figures." Cagalli then KO hit the guy on the head.

 

 

"OW! What's that for?!"

 

 

"For being a pervert." Cagalli then crossed her arms. "But we think that kid is a coordinator………" This sentence caught Cagalli's attention.

 

 

"How so?"

 

 

"One of our men told us that a kid with a long braid, took one of our jeeps apart. Missing spare parts and some of our oil….." Cagalli giggled. "You know that same kid came flying towards us in his motor skateboard."

 

 

`Duo is cute but I swear that I'll get the mother of that child, she's going to sorry to have Kira as her boyfriend.' Cagalli told herself.

(that so sweet of her.)

 

 

<Line break>

 

 

"AHCHOO!!!!!"

 

 

"Bless you J, are you sure you're not coming down a cold?" The professor with the mushroom head asked. "No, it's not a cold, more like someone s talking about me……………"

 

 

"Professor G laughed at the now rubbing nose Professor J. "I bet you 3 million that is that boy of mine."

 

 

"I wonder how much you have in your bank……." J asked. "Don't know, it's my boy got me…………… I still have over a billion in it."

 

 

TBC

 

 

<Line break>

 

Finally completed the third part of this story. YES!!!!

 

 

Okay but it a long way more, I don't know how many chapters I have go.

 

 

This story is done, I'm sorry to those of Fally's fans out there, but I'm not really a fan of hers. The next story will be the meeting of Athrun Zala and the death of Nicol.

 

 

Hope you continue to read my story.

 

 

//////////////////////////////////////