Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Hellfire ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hellfire


By Lord Raa


Chapter 2


**********


Heero Yuy looked at repair job he’d performed on his Gundam.

“Not too bad, I guess. Time to check on the next mission.” He looked at his watch, “Bollocks, I missed most of school. Might as well miss the whole thing.”

Turning on the TV, he caught part of a news broadcast.

{There was a series of explosions at the Lake Victoria military base. Officials stated that the casualties were numerous and that there would be a full inquiry into the incident.}

“I wonder if that other Gundam did that. Maybe the braided fool will do some good by distracting them from my efforts.”

{BEEP- BEEP}

Heero checked his computer, it had alerted him to a new mission.

“A shipment of Gundanium alloy. Well that certainly beats going to French. Mission accepted.”


**********


The next day, Relena was pondering her new acquaintance, Heero Yuy. Sure he was cute and funny, but there was something about the boy. Something both scared and excited her about his behaviour.

A teacher startled her out of her contemplation. “Miss Darlian, have you seen Mr Yuy today?”

“No sir, I haven’t.”

“There’s something not quite right with that boy.”

“I disagree. I think I’m perfection on a stick.” A voice called out from the doorway.

“Heero!” Relena called out.

“Nah, I’m more of a lovable rogue.” Heero flashed the room with a cheeky grin. “So Relena, I hear your going into space tomorrow.”

“How did you find out about that?” Relena demanded.

“I have a wide variety of magical powers.” Heero posed comically. “Oh all right, I’ll confess: I overheard some of the other students”

Relena smiled at Heero’s playful banter.

The teacher looked less then impressed. “Where have you been young man?”

“Feel free to pick an answer you like. I was piloting an advanced death machine; getting ginned to the gills with the dean in his office; drinking the blood of a virgin; sacrificing goats to demonic entities…”

The teacher interrupted him. “Mr Yuy, your comments are most inappropriate. I will have words with the school board about your continued education here.”

Heero decided to play along with his ruse. “I am sorry sir.”

The teacher frowned. “Your still going on report. Now sit down.”


**********


Heero was rampaging through the OZ base when he saw a familiar mobile suit. His eyes narrowed. “It's Braid-boy!”

Duo glared at Heero’s Gundam.

“You!” Flicking his radio on, “So it looks like we’re going to be settling our differences now.”

“Bring it on, Braid-boy. You want to do this in person of in mobile suits?”

Duo was about to reply when Heero took out a Leo suit behind him.

“Braid-boy,” Heero spoke into the radio, “Why are you on Earth? What are you fighting for?”

“The freedom of the colonies.” ‘What’s he planning?’

“Then you don’t have to die today. I’ll see you around.” Heero fired one last blast with his beam rifle at a fuel storage cell and took off changing Wing Gundam into its neo-bird mode.


**********


Press swamped Relena’s car as she pulled up to the gates at her home. “Don’t they know why my father was killed?”

Walking into the lounge, Relena saw her mother.

“Relena, about your father but...”

“No! You’re my mother, no-one else.” Relena hugged her mother tightly.

“Thanks you, Relena. Now how about we get ready for your party?”

Relena sniffled. “Ok.”


**********

On the way to the computer room, Heero saw a pink limousine pull up to the School gate. “Whomever drives that car has atrocious taste.”

Relena stepped out of the car looking a bit sad.

“Dear God no! That’s it, I was going to accept her stalker tendencies, but I cannot forgive the crime of the pink limo.” And with that he strode off with a new purpose for the evening.


*********


Heero was currently correcting certain details in his files. Namely removing all reference to him ever being there when Relena walked in.

Disturbed from his work, he pulled out his silver pistol at the interloper.

“You’re leaving aren’t you?” Relena had a good guess at the answer, but wanted to hear it from the horse’s mouth.

“Yes. My work means that I must leave,” he lied.

“I met Dr J.”

Heero raised an eyebrow at that comment.

“So you’re surprised. That makes a change.”

Heero smirked. "Well, sometimes a change is a good thing."

“Are you leaving immediately?” Relena asked with more then a hint of hope in her voice.

“Normally I don’t pass on the chance to cop a feel,” Heero casually commented.

Relena rolled her eyes. “And you wonder why they all think you’re weird?”

“They’re just unable to handle my greatness at this time. But I must be going; besides, the more I’m around you the more I want to punish you for the pink limo.” Heero spoke with a note of venom in his voice and twitch in his gun hand.

“Heero, you’re scaring me,” Relena started to panic for she had noticed the twitch Heero had developed.

“Good.” Giving Relena a neutral look, he walked to the door. Turning back to face the girl, he spoke some harsh, but true words to her. “What exactly so you know about me? You know that I fell from the sky; that I’m trained in military weapons and tactics. Doesn’t that suggest that I might be dangerous to know?”

Relena was unsure of what to think. Heero saved her the embarrassment of not have a reply.

“I am not to be messed with. And claiming that we’re close friends and stalking me is not what I’d call smart behaviour. Not when it means that I have awkward questions to answer. Some of your friends think that I’m your boyfriend, do you know what shit they’ll try to pull when to try to stop me from going?”

Ejecting a round from the top of his gun, Heero tossed to his hapless stalker. “See that? That’s what’s known as a hollow point, they’re designed to take out ‘soft’ targets. It would make a mess if I shot you with it. And I can hit you in a lethal location from 300 metres.”

Relena gulped.

Heero’s smirked returned. “I meant it when I said you’re attractive. But you need to drop the obsessive behaviour, it’ll save you some heartache in the future.”

Relena started to shed tears at Heero’s unkind words.


**********


Unbeknownst to both of them, the conversation had been overheard by one of Relena’s male friends.

‘That bastard will pay for hurting her. Doesn’t he know about her father’s death?’


**********


As Heero walked to the gates of the school, a voice called out to him.

“OI! HEERO!”

“Something I can help you with?”

“Yeah, we need to have words. It’s about what you said to Relena,” his eavesdropper spoke.

“Oh, and what did I say to Relena?”

“I think you know. You made her cry, you heartless bastard!” he cursed.

Heero looked at the pompous boy. “I’d reconsider that attitude if were you.”

“Are you threatening me?”

Heero smirked. “I don’t need to threaten people. I find that waving a gun around has the desired effect.”

“You’re crazy!”

“Indeed.” Heero's calm voice managed to sound far too sinister with that single word reply.

“That’s it! I’m calling the police!” The boy turned to get help.

Heero’s hand shot out, grabbing the troublemaker’s neck. “I hope you weren’t thinking that being a civilian would save you.”

Heero snapped the boy’s neck like a pretzel stick. He smiled as the lifeless body slid to the floor. "It's good to be a bad-ass," he commented as he strutted off.


**********


The next day, Duo had procured a transport vessle and was preparing to head out to the New Edwards base. He turned when he heard a noise behind him.

"What? You!"

"Give me a good reason for not killing you right here and dumping the body out at sea?" Heero asked smirking insufferably.

"You're not armed?" Duo ventured, not seeing a gun in Heero's hands.

"Indeed, it does look that way." Heero pulled out his silver hand cannon. "Shall we try that again?"

"I'm fighting for the colonies," Duo replied not flinching.

"You did say that last night. It's the same reason I'm on Earth," Heero put the gun away. "Are you heading out to New Edwards?"

Duo nodded.

"That's good. I'll stow my Gundam here and we can car pool."

Duo relfected on Heero, trying to decide if it was a good idea or not to let him come with him. 'He does have something about him, though.'

Heero looked at Duo, "I know we had our differences, but I am willing to start afresh if you are."

Duo nodded. "I'm Duo Maxwell. This is my Gundam, Deathscythe."

"I'm Heero Yuy, My Gundam is the Wing Zero. Sorry for trying to kill you earlier."

Duo smiled. "No problem. Sorry for trying to steal your Gundam."

"That's why I was trying to kill you," Heero pointed out. "Now let's get going, I don't want to have to deal with the authorities here."


**********


As they headed out, other Gundam pilots made the their own way to New Edwards base in what would prove to be an interesting meeting.

As this happened, OZ began its coup d'etate across the globe.


**********


To be continued...


Authors notage:

I thought that the half a dozen people that enjoyed this might like to know that I haven't abandoned it yet.

I want your opinions on whether or not I should give Heero Alucard's vampiric traits.

Let me know via your usual method.

E-mail is lordraa@hotmail.com if you want to contact me directly and discuss things privately.


Until the next time, Laterer folks.