Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Stars of Destiny ❯ Pilot's Adventure Ch.1: Why are we here?! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice: Hiya folks! I know it's past the anniversary of the first posting of Anime Stars of Destiny! But still, I'm so happy! Almost all of my fics are a year old! YAY! And I should have some fan art for this story up soon, so check out my profile for it, okay?
 
Joey: Just get on with the story already!
 
N: Fine meaney! Okay, I know that Fighter's Story Chapter 2 was supposed to be posted but, when I reread the last chapter I noticed that my computer cut out the last part of it! And that I was missing the new Star info for that chapter as well, so instead of Fighters Story its Pilot Adventure! This chapter occurs while Sci-fi Story was going on and contains what the last chapter left out and it leads to Fighter's Story and Spirit Story which is coming after it.
 
J: So basically, this is a back story?
 
N: Kinda. So I hope you guys aren't mad. I also changed the genre because I realized that I can't write anything serious (like this story is supposed to be) without a whole lot of humor and comedy. So I hope you guys don't mind.
 
J: Just get on with the story!
 
N: Okay! Gosh! I don't any thing!
 
Note: The firstpart is where we left off with Nicol, Yzak, and Dearka in the GITS world.
 
On with the Fic!
 
 
 
 
Pilot Adventure Ch.1
 
 
“So you live in space and are a bunch of super humans?” said Togusa. The three pilots nodded.
 
“That's a load of crap. If what you are saying is true, then how did you get here?” asked Batou.
 
“It was this thingy that brought us here,” said Nicol. He pulled out the portal/ clock device.
 
“It just looks like a pocket watch to me.”
 
“It does. But that's what brought us here!” said Yzak.
 
“Yeah! Some person in black gave it to us and we were brought here,” said Dearka.
 
“Did you say someone in black gave that to you?” said the Major.
 
“Yes. I couldn't tell if it was a he or she, but they gave it to us and told us to find a woman who was a cyborg and a cop,” said Nicol.
 
“He told you to find me?” asked the Major.
 
“Wait. So you're a cyborg? You sure don't like one,” said Dearka as he looked her up and down.
 
“This is a prosthetic body. I don't have a real one anymore.”
 
“It looks so real! This technology would be great in our world,” said Nicol.
 
“It would be great, but do you know anything about the people in black?” asked Yzak.
 
“Yes. There have been reports that a man in black and a woman in black have been killing people around the city. But, when we went back to check on the people who witnessed the killings, I found them dead in the same style as the victims,” said Togusa.
 
“`The same style'? What do you mean?”
 
“The bodies were half eaten and there were teeth marks on the wounds. Others who seemed to put up a fight before they died had thin slash marks on them,” said Major, “The witnesses said the woman had unnaturally long nails, so the slash marks came from her. Have you met them before?”
 
“We've only met one of the people in black, so we don't about them,” said Nicol.
 
“Good use you are then. Major, should we lock them up in one our cells so they won't get killed like the other witnesses?” asked Batou.
 
“That's a good idea. Let's have one of the Tachikomas watch them,” said the Major.
 
“Which one?”
 
“How about yours Batou? That one has such a personality. It will keep them company while we discuss this with the Chief.”
 
“Good idea. Togusa, take them to Room 1253 and get them some new clothes and some food, then you can meet up with us.”
 
“Yes ma'am. If you will come with me,” he said to the three ZAFT pilots. He motioned them to the door. As soon as they were in the hallway, Dearka started to ask questions.
 
“What are these Tachikomas?” he asked.
 
“They are robot tanks with AI in them. They have their own personalities and are very talkative.”
 
“How can robots have that? Won't that make them smarter that humans?” asked Yzak.
 
“Yes, but they're very smart already. And we don't worry about that too much; they're really loyal and caring. Here we are.”
 
They had entered a room that had no windows but was still really well lit. There was a long boardroom table with chairs around it. It didn't really look like a cell at all, but a briefing room.
 
“Please get comfortable. The Tachikoma will be in here shortly with your clothes,” he said. And with that he left. Yzak slumped in one of the chairs.
 
“It seems that he doesn't believe us,” he said.
 
“But why? We're not that dangerous. And we didn't do anything to threaten them,” said Nicol.
 
“Put it in their view Nicol. We just pop out of nowhere and in to their station and claimed to be from outer space but a different outer space than theirs. Would you believe us if we just popped out of nowhere, too?” asked Dearka.
 
“No. But why were we sent here in the first place? Why are we so special?”
 
“I don't know. But it's not a coincidence that we meet a man, um woman, whatever the hell that thing was back on the ship was and the people in this world are fighting the people in black as well,” said Yzak as he leaned back in the chair, staring up at the ceiling, I feel that something bad is brewing somewhere and we are somehow involved in it as well. And I don't like it, not one bit……”
 
 
In another room
 
“So Chief, what do you think? Are they lying?” asked the Major as she looked at the screen. The three pilots were being unknowingly watched and listened to by the Major, Batou, Chief Aramaki, and Togusa.
 
“It's hard to tell. From their conversation, it seems that they don't know why they are here and what's going on,” he said. Then he turned to the Major, “When they leave, I want you to go with them. You too, Batou and Togusa.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Well, they said they were sent here and asked for your help, so I see why not. Batou and Togusa will be back up. And anyway, see this as a long vacation.”
 
“Yeah, a vacation in a different world,” muttered Batou.
 
Elsewhere
 
On a rooftop across from Section 9, stood two men. Both were wearing long black cloaks that had red clouds on them. The taller of the two had what looked like a huge wrapped sword on his back and had blue skin. The other had red windmill eyes that were staring into the building.
 
“Our targets are in there with that woman. It's seems Lust and Gluttony didn't get to kill her. I hate cleaning up after other people's messes, Kisame,” said the man.
 
“Oh well, at least we'll get to have some fun with them instead of those two, Itachi,” said Kisame, “Maybe you could see what Tsukuyomi does to people from another worlds, ne?”
 
“That's a good idea Kisame. Let's go and try it,” said Itachi evilly.
 
And with that, both men disappeared.
 
Back in the cell
 
The door of the cell opened and a blue bug-like tank walked in.
 
“Hi! I'm here with your food and clothes!” it said cheerfully.
 
“Are you the Tachikoma?” asked Nicol.
 
“Yep! And you must be the space men!”
 
“Space men?” questioned Yzak.
 
“Yeah! You three are from space so that will make you space men!”
 
“My, aren't you cheerful,” said Dearka dryly.
 
“Yes I am! Now here's your food and your new clothes! You guys stick out like a sore thumb in those weird clothes!” The perky Tachikoma turned around and opened its back. Inside were three steaming plates of food and three pairs of clothing.
 
“Uh, thanks?” said Nicol.
 
“No problem! If you guys need anything, I'm right out side of the door, okay? Bye, Bye now space men!” said the Tachikoma as it waved its claw around in a gesture of good bye. It walked out of the room and closed the door. The boys soon put on the clothes and were checking them out.
 
“That's something you don't see everyday,” said Dearka as he looked down at the food that they were given. It was a simple stir fry and rice dish. “The food doesn't look poisoned.”
 
“Good, because I haven't eaten since right before we attacked that ship,” said Yzak as he picked up a fork and dug into the food. After a few bites, he suddenly stopped and stared ahead.
 
“Yzak, what's wrong?” asked Nicol as he and Dearka turned to face him. Their backs were to the back wall.
 
“Guys, the only way into this room is the door behind me, right?” he whispered as his face turned to one of fear.
 
“Yeah, why?” asked Dearka with worry lacing his words. He had never seen Yzak look so scared before.
 
“T-then how did they get in here!” he exclaimed as he jumped to his feet and pointed behind them.
 
The other two boys quickly turned around to see Itachi and Kisame right behind them.
 
“Hi,” said Kisame as he showed them his shark teeth.
 
The three boys launched themselves to the door, only to see Itachi blocking them.
 
`How did he do that?' thought Dearka.
 
“Tsk, tsk. Don't be so rude. I don't think that woman would've liked that you just ate and ran,” he said.
 
They tried to back away but then bumped into Kisame. They were trapped.
 
“What do you want from us!?” demanded Nicol.
 
Itachi's eyes flashed red. “What I want is to test something, foolish little boy.”
 
“Test what?” asked Yzak. Itachi turned to face him, he bore his eyes into Yzak's. Yzak could see that his eyes had little black commas in them that were spinning around slowly.
 
“A test to see if our abilities that we have in our world work in this one,” said Itachi as his eyes turned into a pinwheel. He locked eyes with Yzak, who was starting to shake.
 
`What is up with his eyes? Why can't I look away?' he thought. He tried to break the staring contest that he had with Itachi.
 
Itachi smirked as he saw Yzak struggle. `This boy has no idea. Well then, I guess I'll make him pay for his stupidity,' he thought. Itachi prepared to use Tsukuyomi when the door burst open.
 
“What!?” exclaimed Itachi as he broke the gaze. He turned to see a fist headed for his face. He blocked it and saw that it was the Major who had tried to punch him.
 
“I hate people who would attack a bunch of unarmed kids,” she said as she pulled out her gun. Then she turned to the others, “What are you three standing there for? Run!”
 
“Oh yes, run. Hide. Fear me. It's your fear that I feed on as you run for you pathetic lives, like a coward. Just like my little brother.”
 
In the FMA world, Sasuke sneezed.
 
“I'd rather be a coward and live to fight and be brave another day, than to be brave and foolish and die!” said Dearka as he pulled out a flash bomb and threw it on the ground. Itachi and Kisame covered their eyes. When the light was gone, the Major and the pilots were gone.
 
“And now the chase begins…” said Kisame as he and Itachi raced after them.
 
Another part of the building
 
The Major and pilots ran down the hallways, making sharp turns, trying to lose and confuse their pursuers. They were now on the stairwell leading the bottom floor.
 
“How did you know we were in trouble?” asked Nicol as he skipped a few steps.
 
“In that room there's a camera monitoring you guys and when I saw those two show up, I rushed to you as fast as I could,” said the Major.
 
“You were spying on us?!” exclaimed Dearka.
 
“I didn't peak when you guys were dressing if that's what you're thinking!” said the Major.
 
So what do we do now?” asked Yzak.
 
“We get out here for one. And then we'll leave this world with one of the Tachikomas, Batou, and Togusa.”
 
They were on the first floor of the building and almost to the sliding front entrance when it opened to reveal Itachi and Kisame. Kisame was tapping foot impatiently and was looking his watch.
 
“It was about time you got here! We've been waiting for the past ten minutes!”
 
“How did you get down here so fast?! You were on the top floor!” exclaimed Major.
 
“Easy. We took the elevator,” said Itachi simply. The three pilots face faulted.
 
“Why didn't we think of that? It would've saved time and we wouldn't have to run down 30 flights of stairs!” said Yzak as he slapped himself in the head.
 
“Yes that was kinda stupid of you. But we still would've caught you anyway, regardless.”
 
“So why don't you just give up the game of cat and mouse and let us kill you. Or at least put up a good fight before we kill you,” said Kisame as he bared his shark like teeth again.
 
“Why do you want to kill us?” asked the Major. `I have to stall for time until reinforcements arrive,' she thought.
 
“We have orders to kill the 108 Stars and anyone else we choose.”
 
“The what? Who are the 108 Stars?” asked Dearka.
 
That would be you, oh Star of Bravery (1),” said Itachi.
 
“We're the 108 Stars?” asked Nicol.
 
“Part of them yes.”
 
“So there's more?”
 
“Yes. Why do you think they are called 108 Stars? Just because it sounded cool?”
 
“They did that in Kill Bill (2),” muttered Major.
 
“What's Kill Bill?” asked Kisame.
 
“Oooh! I know that movie! It's one of the best pre- C.E. movies I ever saw!” exclaimed Yzak. Everyone stared at him and he coughed. “Sorry. Please continue.
 
“Where was I? Oh yeah, the explanation. The 108 Stars Destiny have the power to, well, change destiny. There are 36 heavenly stars and 72 earthly stars. You three,” Itachi pointed to the three pilots, “are three Heavenly stars, while the woman is the Chief of all the earthly stars.”
 
“Okay. One more question. Why are you telling us all of this?” asked Dearka.
 
Our boss didn't want you to die without at least knowing why we are about to brutally kill you. If it was up to me, everyone in the entire building would've been already dead, in pieces, and on fire and I would've been torturing your four endlessly. And why am I talking so much?!”
 
“Yeah Itachi. That is a lot for you to say in one go,” said Kisame.
 
“It must be the air. Anyway, enough talk! It's time to die!” Then he and Kisame rushed at them.
 
“Stay behind me!” cried the Major as she pulled out a gun. `Where are you Batou?' she asked in her com link.
 
`We're almost there. ETA 30 seconds.'
 
`We don't have 30 seconds! Where's the Tachikoma?'
 
A new voice popped up. `Right here!'
 
The Major looked up to see the blue tank land right in front of her. “Take this!” it said as it fired it guns. Itachi and Kisame ducked out of the way.
 
“What is that?!” exclaimed Kisame.
 
“You misters are under arrest!” it proclaimed. It then glanced to the Major. “Hop in ma'am!” It opened up its back and the Major climbed in.
 
“Hey! What about us?” exclaimed the three pilots. As soon as they said that a yellow spots car came to a screeching stop beside them. Batou rolled down the window.
 
“Stop standing there like some idiots and get in!” he yelled at them. They didn't need to be told twice. With the Tachikoma guarding them from the stunned and probably angry Itachi and Kisame, they ran to car and jumped in. They didn't get anytime to buckle up because as soon as Yzak closed the door, Batou floored it and sped down the road. Soon, they were out of sight.
 
“Darn it! How are we supposed to catch them now?” asked Kisame.
 
“Easy. We start running,” said Itachi. Then a beeping sound came from his cloak. He pulled out a cell phone and looked at the message and frowned.
 
“What does it say?”
 
“The boss is calling us back. It also says that we must let those pilots go for now and we have a new job after we meet with the boss.”
 
“But I wanted to go after those kids!”
 
“It's someone else's problem now,” said Itachi as he pressed a few buttons on the phone. A portal appeared in front of them. “Let's go.” And he and Kisame walked into the portal.
 
Meanwhile
 
“I'm gonna be sick,” groaned Dearka. Batou's wild driving started to make the three ZAFT pilots sick and dizzy.
 
“Don't you get sick in this car!” exclaimed Togusa.
 
Nicol was too dizzy to see that the device in pocket hands was spinning. Suddenly the car and the Tachikoma weren't on the road anymore but were in a dark hole.
 
“What's going on?” asked the Tachikoma. The car and the tank spun around and around in the hole.
 
“This is just like last time!” cried Yzak. Then there was bright light that blinded them all. Then the light faded and they saw that they were a city of some sort. There were big colorful domes covering most of the city. The city surrounding the domes was rundown and dark. The sky was overcast and from were they were standing they saw a desert far away.
 
“What is this place? Gotham City?(3) asked Yzak.
 
“No this is Paradigm City. And what are you doing on my roof?” said a voice from behind them. They turned around to see a man in black suit with black hair right behind him. Next to him was a pale red headed girl who was wearing a black dress and an old man dressed in a black butler's suit.
 
`What is with all the black?' thought Yzak.
 
“Roger,” said the girl in a monotone voice, “They came out of a portal from the sky.”
 
“They what?! That's ridiculous Dorothy! People just don't drop out of the sky,” said Roger.
 
“Actually Master Roger, I saw them fall out of the sky too,” said the Butler.
 
“Norman, you're agreeing with her?”
 
“Excuse us. We are most terribly sorry that we landed on your balcony and cause an intrusion. Let me introduce myself, my name is Nicol,” said Nicol as he held out a hand.
 
Roger shook it. “I'm Roger Smith: The Negotiator. And welcome to Paradigm City: The City of Amnesia.”
 
At the Paradigm Corp.
 
A phone rang in the office of Alex Rosewater. The aforementioned man answered it.
 
“Yes?”
 
They are here. You know what to do.”
 
“And this will allow me to capture and/or destroy the Big O?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Thank you for building this for me so quickly. I could've never finished it the way I was doing it.”
 
It was my pleasure.Just get me the Android and the cyborg for payment.”
 
“It will be my pleasure, Black Ghost.” And with that he hung up.
 
“Soon Mr. Negotiator. Big O won't be the other Big in Paradigm. Ahahahaha!” cackled Alex and his laughter was heard all over the building.
Angel, who was just coming to work, heard the laugh and looked up. She sighed and muttered, “It's not even nine and he's already doing his evil laughter. That's it! No more coffee for him!”
 
Back at Roger's
 
“So forty years ago, something happened and every one in the city lost their memories?” asked Yzak.
 
“Yes. No one remembers what happened but some think it has to do with the robots called megadeuses that appear sometimes,” said Roger.
 
“You seem more like a detective or a private eye, than a negotiator, Roger Smith,” said the Major with a knowing smile.
 
“It seems that I do sometimes. But my job is needed very much in this city, especially when someone's lost memories cause monstrosities to appear.”
 
“The giant robots?” said Nicol.
 
“Yes.”
 
“How do you stop them?” asked Batou.
 
“Well I…” started Roger but then the building shook. “Norman! What's going on?”
 
“A megadeuse has appeared twenty blocks from us and is walking this way,” said the butler as he looked out the window, “And a group of masked men our coming this way as well.”
 
“Grr. Norman, protect our guests. Dorothy, I want you to help him. I'm going to stop the megadeuse,” said Roger as he ran out on the balcony.
 
“How is he going to stop it?” asked Dearka.
 
Roger held out his watch and spoke into it. “Big O! Showtime!” Suddenly there was a rumbling underneath them. Outside a giant black robot rose out of the ground. Its hatch opened and Roger jumped in. Big O's eyes glowed and it started to walk to the other robot.
 
“Was that a megadeuse?” asked Nicol.
 
“Yes. That's Roger's megadeuse,” said Dorothy as she and Norman pulled out a giant case. Norman opened it and pulled out a giant machine gun and threw it to Batou.
 
“You might need that. Here's one for The Major as well,” he said as he pulled out another one. “But where is she?”
 
“What?!” exclaimed Togusa. The group looked at the balcony where Roger had summoned Big O. There she was climbing into the Tachikoma.
 
“Major! Where are you going?” asked Togusa.
 
“I'm giving Roger some back up, just in case. Keep your selves alive until I get back,” she said and with that she and the Tachikoma followed the Big O.
 
“Well then, I guess you can use this Mr. Togusa,” said Norman giving him the Major's gun. “Now Dorothy, I want you to escape in Master Roger's car with these young men okay?”
 
“But Roger told me to help you,” said Dorothy.
 
“Yes. And you have helped me. These men will help me protect the building from those men. So, now I want you safe and these boys well keep you that way, right?”
 
“Oh yes, sir. Don't worry Miss Dorothy, we'll keep you safe and sound,” said Dearka.
 
“Fine. But I'm driving,” said Dorothy as she made her way to the door.
 
Down the street
 
“Why are you helping me?” asked Roger though the com link.
 
“It my sense of duty, I guess,” said the Major. “So anything I need to be told before we fight this thing?”
 
I won't know what to do until I see this…thing. What the?!”
 
“What?! What's wrong?”
 
“Look up ahead and tell me what you see.”
 
The Major looked at the offending robot ahead of her. “No way! It looks like yours!”
 
“That means it a Big as well.”
 
The megadeuse in front of them looked like it was made for underwater not land. A voice came out of it.
 
“We meet again, Mr. Negotiator,” called out a voice filled with malice. Roger looked to the open cockpit of the unidentified Big to see Alex Rosewater.
 
“Rosewater! Why are you doing this?!” yelled Roger.
 
“I want to destroy this city and world and create it in my own image! But, I realized that I would need help and then I met the Master and he told me he would help me and built this megadeuse for me!”
 
Your master?” asked Roger. `The great puppeteer of the city is a puppet as well. Then who's the grand director of this puppet show?'
 
“He must be talking about his leader. The pair I met in my world just called him `The Boss' not master,” said the Major.
 
Alex heard the Major's voice and said, “Thank you for bringing the cyborg with you as well. That saves me the trouble of going to find her.”
 
“What do you want with me?” asked the Major.
 
“The one who built Big Fau for me wants you and the negotiator's android lover so he can study and dismantle you!”
 
“What?! That's insane! The Major and Dorothy are not things you can lock up and dissect!”
 
“I won't dissect them. But Black Ghost will!”
 
“So this Black Ghost is your `master'?” asked Major.
 
“Oh no. He works for the master as well. And he wants as payment for building Big Fau and giving me the cyborg men who are on there way to your house for her.”
 
“Well I'm sorry. I am not someone's science project!” cried the Major as she had the Tachikoma fire at Big Fau. The attack only knocked Big Fau back a little.
 
“Was that supposed the hurt?” taunted Alex.
 
“No. But this will!” yelled Roger as he punched Big Fau.
 
“Grr! You'll pay for that!”
 
And thus the “Big” fight had begun.
 
Meanwhile
 
“AHHH! Stop this crazy thing!” cried Nicol. He, Yzak, and Dearka were in the back seat of a black sedan that was being driven wildly by Dorothy. Behind them, Big O was fighting Big Fau.
 
Dorothy turned around and said in monotone, “Do not worry. This car is not crazy.”
 
“He wasn't talking about the car, you crazy woman!” yelled Yzak. (4)
 
“Why are we driving into the giant robot fight? Shouldn't we, hmm, I don't know, like go the other way!” cried Dearka.
 
Dorothy didn't answer but turned a sharp corner causing the three Zaft pilots to slam against the door.
 
“You did that on purpose, didn't you?!” exclaimed Yzak.
 
“Well, you three should buckle up. After all, everyone knows you should buckle up when you get into a car,” said Dorothy.
 
“She has a point there. And I don't want to be a Nicol sandwich anymore,” said Nicol as he buckled his middle seat. The others followed his example.
 
“See? Now was that so hard?” asked Dorothy with a very slight mocking in her voice.
 
“Was that sarcasm?” asked Dearka.
 
“Maybe. For now we need to get to a good spot,” said Dorothy.
 
“A spot for what?”
 
“A spot just in case Roger needs me to help him.”
 
“Why do you need to- Hey watch out!” cried Yzak. In the middle of the road was a man in a black and white striped suit and was wearing a hat that through his face into shadow. Dorothy swerved out of the way and screeched to a stop. She looked at the man for second and then her face showed slight surprise. Dorothy then stepped out of the car. She glanced into to the pilots and said, “Stay in here unless you sense that you are in danger. Then, if you are, run, this guy is not someone you can just fight with.” And with that she left and slowly walked to the man.
 
“I thought Big Duo Inferno killed you Alan Gabriel,” said Dorothy as she glared at the smirking man.
 
“Ah yes, I was! I was part of the dead, and was about to be put into the Inferno for all of time and then some. But then, this shadow came and gave a proposal. If I worked for him. Killed for him, I'll get my life back. So naturally, I took it. And now, I'm gonna kill you and those three pilots! Ahahahaha!” proclaimed Alan as his arm turned into a drill and he charged to Dorothy, cackling the entire time. Dorothy got ready to fight him when, suddenly he was punched in the face by a green haired robot girl. The punch made him fly into the side of a building. Alan dusted him self off and with rage lacing his voice, “Who dares to stop me from killing that Android!?”
 
The robot girl activated her jets and flew up into the air. Next to her appeared a little girl wearing a black dress with and black cape and had long blond hair. The little girl snickered and said, “Aww. Is the funny looking clown man mad that he got sucker punched by a girl?”
 
“Who are you!?”
 
“Tsk, tsk. Don't be so rude. If you must know, I am the Vampire Evangeline A.K. McDowell and this is my Ministra Magi, Chachamaru Karakuri. And we are here to kick you butt!”
 
“You're a vampire? Hahaha! Go home and play with you dollies little girl. The grown ups are talking,” sneered Alan.
 
Evangeline gave him an evil smile and said in sweet, childish voice, “But, sir, I am playing with my dolly and my dolly going to kick your ass! Go Chachamaru!”
 
“As you wish, master,” replied the robot as flew back down to Alan. Alan activated his drill hand again and attacked Chachamaru in the face. Sparks flew but not a dent was made.
 
“What are you made of?” cried Alan.
 
That is not of your concern,” replied Chachamaru as she kicked him away.
 
During the fight, the three pilots had got out of the car and watched the fight from behind the car.
 
“Whoa. The chick in the schoolgirl outfit is kicking that freak's butt!” said Dearka.
 
“Shh! We are supposed to be hidden remember?” said Nicol.
 
“Well for three guys who are supposed to be hidden, you're very loud,” said a voice from behind them. The three pilots turned around to see Eva right behind them. `How did she do that with us knowing or hearing her?' thought Yzak.
 
“This fight is taking to long and we have a giant robot that needs to be toppled, said Eva as she reached into her cloak to pull out a small test tube of glowing green liquid and a small flask of pink liquid. “Chachamaru, get out of the way!” she yelled. Chachamaru stopped fighting Alan and quickly jumped out of the way. As soon as she did, Evangeline threw her potions at him. The two potions reacted together to form a giant flower of ice that was quickly coming to Alan and slowly encasing him in ice.
 
“No! This can't be happening! I haven't killed enough yet! Ahhh!” and with that Alan Gabriel was trapped in Evangeline's magic ice prison.
 
“Well, that was easy. Now let's go and get rid of Big Fau,” she said as she walked to the car. Dorothy and the others were staring at her. “What? Why are you staring me? Hurry up and get in the car and drive. I may be a vampire but I don't know how to drive a car.”
 
“How did you do that?!” asked Dearka.
 
“Easy. I'm a vampire mage,” she said as she got in to the front seat of the car. “Now let's go. Don't you want to help your friends?” The others hopped into the car and with Chachamaru flying behind them, They rushed to the battle.
 
“So how did you get here?” asked Nicol.
 
Chachamaru, my teacher Negi , Asuna, and I were encountered by a little girl with shock white hair, pale skin and who was floating in the air. She told s that she was the overseer of the stars and needed us to go to two different worlds and help the other stars of destiny. Chachamaru and I went to this one and Negi and Asuna went to the other. I hope that little boy can take care of himself,” said Evangeline as she looked out of the car window.
 
“Hey Eva, do you know what our purpose is?” asked Dearka.
 
“Your main job is to find the rest of the Stars like three others are doing and to find our HQ for our small army.”
 
“Army?”
 
“Yes. The forces of darkness are gathering that is why the 108 were reawakened.”
 
“How are we going to fight? And where are our mobile suits?”
 
“You can fight now with what you are given and what abilities you naturally have. That is what makes you a Star of Destiny. Your mobile suits will appear when you really need them.”
 
`So, they'll come when we really need them. But when will that happen?' thought Yzak.
 
“So how are you going to stop that robot?” asked Yzak.
 
“With my magic of course! How else?” said Eva with a smirk.
 
“We're almost there,” said Dorothy as they neared the destructive robot fight.
 
“It looks like Big O is losing!” said Nicol.
 
“Master, I see that there are about one hundred cyborgs near the battle as well. They seem to be fighting a blue robotic tank,” said Chachamaru.
 
“Help get rid of them! I can get rid of the giant robot myself,” ordered Evangeline. Chachamaru nodded and few ahead.
 
Evangeline started to check how many potions she had left. “Hmm, I hope the next world we land into has a chemistry lab. I only have 500 potions left.”
 
“Isn't that enough?” asked Dearka.
 
“No, since I combine my potions together, I can run out very quickly,” said Evangeline. “Get ready, we're here. And boys, there's something I need you to do for me…
 
 
Meanwhile
 
Big O and the Tachikoma were not doing so well against Big Fau and the cyborg men. As the Major and the Tachikoma were blasting away one group of the cyborg men, more appeared.
 
“They're numbers are never ending!” cried the Major as she had to shake off more of the mindless cyborgs.
 
Big O was tossed to the ground and Big Fau was pounding into Big O's cockpit.
 
“Ahahahaha! Ho does it feel Mr. Negotiator? Are afraid now? Big Fau is the more superior Big and you and Big O will be nothing but scrap metal!” said Alex manically.
 
The lights inside the Big O's cockpit were flashing a warning red.
 
“I know Big O. We need to show this punk whose boss!” said Roger. He grabbed Big Fau's hand and then powerfully crushed it. Then using its legs, he tossed Big Fau into the air. Big Fau landed a few blocks away.
 
Grr! Die you meddlesome negotiator!!” cried Alex as he got back up. The wires in Big Fau started to attach themselves into Alex's back. “Big Fau and I are now one being! If you want to stop Big Fau, you'll have to stop me first!”
 
“Silly little man. Don't you realize that Big Fau is using you? You are not the one in control but Big Fau is! You are just its puppet,” said a voice above him. Alex looked up to see Evangeline .
 
“My master warned us about you, oh vampire child,” said Alex.
 
“He did, did he? Did he tell you what I can do to that tin can of yours?”
 
“No, but he told me not to worry about you and that I can easily crush you,” sneered Alex.
 
“You wish! Let me give you a demonstration of what this child can do then!” she proclaimed and her hands began to glow. “Fire now boys!”
 
The three pilots were on a nearby roof, holding a giant gun. Yzak ,Dearka, and Dorothy were holding it up while Nicol aimed and had the trigger.
 
“Eat this, you freak!” he cried as he pulled the trigger. The blast hit Big Fau and caused an aura to appear.
 
“What is this?!” cried Alex.
 
“That was a magic bullet that activated an air of magic around Big Fau. Magic, that will help me get rid of you!” She chanted a spell and fired a ball of magic from her hands that hit Big Fau and started to encase it in ice.
 
“Ahahahaha! Never underestimate the 108 Stars! We may be small in number, but we all pack a punch, even the smaller ones. Tell your `master' that and to tell him that we are ready to kick his and anyone else's butt!” She turned away from Big Fau and whispered, “Good bye.” And snapped her fingers. Big Fau started to crack and then it shattered into millions of pieces.
 
“NOOOO!” cried Alex as he was expelled out of Big Fau's cockpit. One of the cyborg men caught him and with the entire cyborg army, flew away and disappeared.
 
“She's good,” said the Major.
 
“She's really good,” said Roger.
 
“Mr. Negotiator, why don't go to what's left of your house to rest, shall we?” said Evangeline as she started to fly towards it.
 
“What left of it?! What do you mean?!”
 
“You'll see…”
 
At(what is left of) Roger's house
 
The group stood in , what was, the living room. All the windows were busted out, the furniture was completely destroyed, and the bullet ridden bodies of many cyborg men were scattered across the floor and strangely, tennis balls as well. The only thing that was still intact and not harmed in any way was Dorothy's piano.
 
“My house! This is going to cost a fortune!” cried Roger. Norman, Batou and Togusa appeared with nervous smiles on.
 
“We're sorry Master Roger. We, um, got carried away?” said Norman.
 
“Got carried away? Got carried away?!” fumed Roger.
 
“Calm down Roger before you bust a vein, as the saying goes,” said Dorothy. “Look on the bright side. At least one thing is still here.”
 
Roger sighed and said, “Yeah, the one thing I hate.”
 
“Well, you won't have time to fix this place since we're leaving now,” said Evangeline.
 
“We're leaving now?” asked everyone.
 
“Hey wait! We had help arrive as well when we were fighting,” said Batou.
 
“Who?”
 
Togusa turned around, “Hey kids! Come on out!”
 
From behind Togusa, two boys appeared. One was wearing something that a tennis team player would wear, he looked around 12 and the other a little boy wearing a suit with sneakers. He also had on big glasses.
 
“Who are you?” asked Yzak.
 
The 12 year old answered first. “My name is Ryoma Echizen. I play tennis as you can see.”
 
And my name is Conan Edogawa, detective,” said the boy.
 
“Good. More help,” said Eva, Nicol hand me the Star finder.”
 
“Star Finder?” he asked.
 
“The clock like thing! You never knew its name? It's on the back!”
 
Nicol pulled the Star Finder out and turned it over. On the back was a label that said `Star Finder.'
 
“Well, don't we feel stupid,” he said as he gave the Star Finder to Evangeline.
 
She took it and started to move the hands. A beam shot out of the Star Finder and a portal appeared. “Well then, let's go, she said.
 
“What about Big O?” asked Roger.
 
“Don't worry. As soon as you go through, Big O will disappear and appear at where we are to land.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“Is everyone ready? Hold hands or you might land somewhere else. Now let's go!” she exclaimed as they jumped into the portal. They spun around and then were shot out of it and into a sunny grassy field. The breeze brought the smell of the sea with it.
 
“Ugh. I'll never get used to this,” said Yzak as he got up. He saw that he others were getting up as well. Then he heard a voice and turned to it. He saw a brown haired boy in a red jacket, blue jeans, and red shoes run toward him.
 
“Hey! Are you alright? ” he asked. His face was bright with cheerfulness.
 
“My, isn't he a ray of sunshine,” muttered Evangeline.
 
“Yeah, we'll be fine. Hey kid, who are you and what is this place?” asked Dearka.
 
“This place is Duel Academy Island and my name's Jaden Yuki. How are you?”
 
Far Away In the darkness(this is the part that was cut out of the last chap.)
 
The `Master' was sitting on a high throne over looking his new dark army. He was thrown in shadow and no one knew what he looked like.
 
Is everyone here yet?” he asked as he looked around.
 
“Reina, Jakotsu, and Bankotsu aren't back yet,” said Zofis.
 
“And Alex and Alan aren't back yet, either,” said Cell.
 
I don't expect those two to be back, but tell me when Reina gets back. She must face her punishment.”
 
“How will you punish her, Master?” asked Dartz.
 
“You'll see. Just make sure that Itachi is here as well.”
 
“As you wish, master.”
 
Just then two portals opened and showed Itachi and Kisame coming out of one portal and Bankotsu, Jakotsu, and Reina out of the other.
 
“Ahhh, just the two teams I needed to see.”
 
“Yeah, why did you call us back boss?” asked Kisame.
 
“Why for judgment of course!”
 
“Judgment? For what, master?” asked Reina.
 
“Yours my dear.”
 
“M-m-mine sir? What did I do?”
 
“You were selfish and wanted all the credit of the capture of the MM robot for your self. You didn't wait for Bankotsu or Jakotsuto get there. And, from your past performances with the Oracion Six, you would've let them go, without a fight and jeopardize the entire plan!”
 
Reina was shaking in fear. “T-that's n-not t-true Mast-”
 
“Silence!” he roared causing all the villains to jump. “I don't want to hear your sniveling or you excuses! Now, for your punishment, Itachi, you know what to do.”
 
“Of course, Boss,” said Itachi. His eyes turned to pinwheels and the stared into Reina's eyes.
 
Reina gasped. “No! Anything but that! Please not that! Have mercy, I won't do it again!”
 
“Mercy is for the weak. This is to see that disobedience is not tolerated here!”
 
And with that Itachi used Tsukuyomi. Reina found herself in a world of black and red. The air smelled like blood and that she was bound to a post. Itachi appeared in front of her and a sword was in his hand.
 
“72 hours of torture will start now,” he said calmly as he raised the blunt sword.
 
“AHHHHHHHH!”
 
In the real world, after three seconds, Reina collapsed the floor twitching and screaming.
 
“Now, with that over with. Please bring in Envy and Orochimaru.”
 
The doors opened to reveal Gendo and Kozo walking to the front. As they were walking, Kozo changed into Envy while Gendo ripped of his face to see Orochimaru. Orochimaru was carrying a jar with a hand in it. On the hand is what looked like an embryo.
 
“We've brought you the 1st angel, Adam, sir,” said Envy.
 
And did you dispose of the bodies of Gendo and Kozo?”
 
“I dumped Ikari's body in his office but Kozo escaped,” said Orochimaru.
 
“What?! How?!”
 
“It was the Overseer. She helped him escape.”
 
Damn her! Kozo knows too much and will tell her what he knows! And we can't do a thing!”
 
Just then Kagura, Kanna, and Relena who was holding the baby, walked in.
 
“I have some news that will cheer you up, master,” said Kagura.
 
“What?”
 
“We were able to find a way to integrate the Mobile Doll system with the Rei clones that Sloth brought. And we were able to fix the destroyed EVA series and we got the rest.
 
Really? That is good news!Our dark army is growing.
 
“And while we were acquiring more Mobile Suits, We meet someone who will help with our cause,” said Kanna.
 
Who is it?”
 
A man appeared wearing a red suit, with blond hair, and was wearing a mask.
 
“Hello, my name is-” he started to say.
 
“I know you!” cried Jakotsu, “You're Sexy Zechsy! I'm your biggest fan!” The man face faulted.
 
“No! My name is Char, Char Aznable not Zechsy!” said Char.
 
“You looked like Zechsy to me,” muttered Jakotsu.
 
“Hmm… Char, I've heard about you. You're very good at plotting and fighting. Okay, you're in. Do not disappoint me.”
 
Char swept into a bow. “Do not worry. I will never disappoint you.”
 
Good. Now that is settled, let's discuss our next phase.”
 
The door to the giant room burst open and Butch, Cassidy , and Demi Devimon came running/flying in. All three looked beat up and Cassidy was waving a paper.
 
“Boss! Boss! We have horrible news!” said Demi Devimon.
 
“What is it now?!”
 
“Read sir!” said Butch as he tried to pull a kunai out of his arm. Cassidy handed the paper to him. She had, what looked like, blue jelly in her hair.
 
The Master read the letter. “What!? Jesse, James, and Meowth quit!?”
 
“They joined the ninjas and the alchemists sir. We were defeated by them and a man with a yellow afro who used hair to fight and his friends!” said Cassidy.(5)
 
Go after them! And don't come back until you do!”
 
“Yes sir!
 
Make them pay for betraying me! The only way to leave this organizing is to die! Now go!”
 
Butch, Cassidy, and Demi Devimon left.
 
“Sir, what will we do about Evangeline and her group?” asked Black Ghost.
 
“Don't worry. I was able to go the future of that world that she is in now and recruit some people.Does Saiou ring a bell?”
 
“He's good. Think he can beat them?”
 
“Yes. Especially with that cult of his. They won't know who hit them! Ahahahahaha!”
 
Unknown to them, someone was listening to them form the shadows. He snuck away from the room and ran. `I must warn both groups of what is going to happen to them! I may be old, but the Overseer gave me a Second chance to do something right!' he thought. (6)
 
To be cont.
 
N: Who is the Overseer of the Stars? Will the boys ever get their mobile suits back and where are the mobile suits anyway? Man that was a hard chapter to write! I had to go back and re-watch most of the animes mentioned in this chapter! Oh and if you didn't know, Evangeline and Chachamaru are from the anime Negima! And Ryoma is from Prince of Tennis and Conan is from Case Closed or what it is called in Japan Detective Conan. And did you recognize the villains in the chapter and where they are from?
 
(1): Look back at Sci-Fi story Chapter 1. This is Dearka's star.
 
(2): In the movie Kill Bill Vol. 1 The Crazy 88 didn't have 88 members they only picked the number because it sounded cool according to what Bill said in Vol. 2.
 
(3): The creators of Big O modeled Paradigm City like Gotham City. Thus all the Batman references in the anime itself.
 
(4): Remember this scene? It's from Sci-fi Story Ch.2 pt.2: Robot Fight.
 
(5): Anyone wanna guess who they fought?
 
(6): I wonder who this is. He was mentioned in this chapter.
 
And here's the star list! This is the one for the last Chapter and this one!
 
36 Stars of Heaven
 
Tenan Dark Star: Ryoma Echizen
 
Tenkyu Lewd Star: Haruko
 
Tenrou The Goal Star: Jaden Yuki
 
72 Stars of Earth
 
ChiiThe Majestic Star: Roger Smith and The Big O
 
Chiei Star of Courage: R. Dorothy
 
Chiki The Strange Star: Batou
 
Chimou The Ferocious Star: Togusa
 
Chijiku The Axis Star: Mamimi
 
Chisui The Fulfilled Star: Norman
 
Chibin The Quick Star: Evangeline A.K. McDowell
 
Chisoku The Star of Haste: Chachamaru Karakuri
 
Chima The Devil Star: Pen Pen
 
Chiyu The Obscure Star: Conan Edogawa
 
Chison The Wounded Star: Canti
 
Chimou The Rat Star: Naota
 
N: R&R People!