Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The B.S. Story ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
By: TyniDarkAngel and Savvy_Rae
 
Disclaimer: We don't own any of these People or objects or whatever. Can't sue us cause we have no money.
 
The B.S. Story
 
Chapter 1
 
Once upon a time, oh forget this shit, man in this place called Computer Town there lived a bunch of people. But one idiot that stood out was a chick called Tyni. She was a hopeless romantic and loved this guy named Duo. Duo was a pilot and did not know she even existed, and then one day she met this chick named Savvy. She was awesome and just as nutty as her. She was just as hopelessly in love with Fluffy (Sesshoumaru) and he just as, Duo for Tyni, did not know she existed. So one day after a drinking session of Soda and sake they came up with a plan.
 
They would find some way to trick the boys in coming with them. Then they would go to Kansas and wait for a twister. When the twister finally comes they will fly to the land of Oz. Once there they would follow the yellow brick road all the way to the Great Wizard of Oz and make a wish. The wish would be that the boys would fall madly in love with them.
 
So now all they have to do is come up with a way to get the boys to travel to Kansas with them.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Hey I think we are being followed.” said Duo.
 
“No shit Sherlock, they are just so obvious.” sneered Sesshoumaru.
 
“Awwwww…… don't be like dat fluffy.” said Duo, placing his hand on Sessy shoulder.
 
“Move your hand or I will break it off.” growled Sessy.
 
Totally ignoring Sessy, Duo went on, “Maybe they are the ones that are hopelessly in love with us like the writer of this story was talking about at the beginning of this story.”
 
“Hey you're not supposed to know about me!” *the writer*
 
“Oh yeah, any who, why don't we just help the story along and go on with this plan.” said Duo off in his own world.
 
“Fine lets go,” said Sessy. “I don't give a shit anyway.”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Tyni could you please put out the blunt?” said Savvy
 
“Savvy could you please……..damn I forgot what I was gonna say, oh well must not have been important.” said Tyni as she continued.
 
“Hey Pick up your camouflage, they are gonna see us!” Savvy yelled
 
Tyni lazily picked up her assigned twig and placed in front of her face.
 
“You know, even though I a little high I think bright lime green and bright lemon yellow is not the best colors for this stalking thing.” said Tyni.
 
With a stunned look Savvy yelled, “How can you say that! That's it lets fight! I choose you Jiggley Puff!”
 
“Yeah! I Play Blue Eyes white dragon!” said Yugioh.
 
“Hey homie wrong story.” said Tyni.
 
“Oops, sorry about that.”
 
“Okay, back to the fight! I choose Squirtal!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“…I choose Squirtal!”
 
“What the hell is going on back there?” asked a thoroughly confused Duo.
 
“I don't know, but if I had to guess, Id say that they are playing that Poe-ka-mon shit.”
 
“Poe-ka-mon? Hey isn't that what Ash does?”
 
“Yeah, what is the world coming to when we have to play poe-ka-mon to settle things?”
 
“Hey Sessy!”
 
“What?”
 
“Pikachu I choose you!!!”
 
“What the hell do we have to settle, shut that shit up and go stop them before they kill themselves!”
 
“And you care because……?”
 
“Just go ass face!”
 
“Oh Testy aren't we…”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Jiggly Puff….Sing!”
 
“Squirtal…..open up a can…..Of Whoop Ass!”
 
“That is not a power!”
“Hey man screw this, why the hell are we doing this? Are we not trying to seduce Duo?!”
 
“Hey and Sessy!”
 
“Yeah what ever!”
 
Then at that moment Tyni turned around and there stood………….Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn…