Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The B.S. Story ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: TyniDarkAngel and Savvy_Rae
 
Disclaimer: We don't own any of these People or objects or whatever. Can't sue us because we have no money.
 
The B.S. Story
 
Last Time:
 
“Hey man screw this, why the hell are we doing this? Are we not trying to seduce Duo?!”
 
“Hey and Sessy!”
 
“Yeah whatever!”
 
Then at that moment Tyni turned around and there stood………….Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn…
 
 
 
Chapter 2
 
Duo waited somewhat patiently for the girls to see that he was there. Finally one of them turned around.
 
“Hey. I saw you two fighting and was wondering if everything was alright?” asked Duo.
 
“Ya… uuhh… ummm… sure.” Stuttered an awe struck Tyni.
 
“Okay good, just checking. Catch you later!” Duo waved, walking away.
 
“OH MY GOD!! He talked to me! And I totally SCREWED IT UP!!!! Man I need a joint!” Tyni lights up yet another joint and takes a drawl. “Awww that feels A LOT better! Okay…” picks up the twig “let's continue this! On with the plan!”
 
“WHAT A DUMBASS! YOU COULD HAVE TOTALLY DID THE DEED! BUT NOOOOOOOOO! I AM GOING INTO THE POKE BALL!”
 
“Can you do that shit….is it friggin possible?”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
As Duo and Sessy walked away they began to notice that someone was following them…..again.
 
“And wouldn't you just know it….it's those girls with the twigs and bright ass colors” snickered Duo.
 
“You're the master at stealth why don't you just teach them how to be stealthy.”
 
Just then Duo was pounced….Yeah like that will ever happen……Back to the story. Duo was pounce by none other than Tyni.
 
“Ai shite iru kara!” yelled a very high Tyni
 
“Sorry when Tyni is high she mixes up her words and stuff, she says thing the only make since to her.”
 
“Chuu shite kudasai.” Said a very dreary eyed Tyni.
 
“You really want a kiss?” asked Duo.
 
“Hai!” said Tyni.
 
“Okay, if I do, will you get off of me? Please? I can't breathe with you sitting on my back!!” gasped out Duo.
 
“YES YES!!!! I WILL GET OFF!!! JUST LAY A JUCIY ONE ON ME!!!”
 
“Okay first you get off, so that I can turn around, and I will. Okay now lets get off of Duo sweetie.” Duo spoke calmly, trying to get the crazy bitch off of him.
 
Tyni got off after a little bribing.
 
“Okay, thank you for getting off of me. Are you ready for your kiss?” Tyni nodded.
 
“Okay, well I am a little shy so you will have to close your eyes.” Again Tyni nodded and closed her eyes.
 
“SESSY RUN!!!!!!” yelled Duo as he took off at a dead run.
 
“Um… Tyni… open your eyes…they're gone.” mumbled Savvy.
 
“WAT!! Gone? Did he even kiss me?” asked a teary eyed Tyni.
 
“Um… yeah, but I guess you didn't feel it. Must be because you are so high!!!” lied Savvy. She hated seeing her friend cry.
 
“DAMN!!! WHY'D I HAVE TO BE FUCKING HIGH…? Man I need another joint!”
 
~*~*~*~*~
“Maybe we should be a little nicer to those girls, I mean they only have a…” started Duo.
 
“Obssession!” finished Sessy.
 
“I was gonna say harmless crush…but I guess it is on the borderline of stalking”
 
“Harmless…..Borderline! Where in the hell have u been?”
 
“Okay it is bad. Hey look a new restarunt, let stop I am so starved.”
 
“You are always starved”
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“Tyni, what makes you think they will stop at this particular restaurant?”
 
“Number one: Duo is always hungry, number 2: It is a new, Pizza, restaurant! He can't resist!”
 
“I hope your right.”
 
“Oh don't worry I know how the story ends so I know what is gonna happen.”
 
“You cheating bitch”
 
“Superpowers”
 
“What?”
 
“I have superpowers, watch.”
 
Tyni threw her hands up above her head and clapped.
 
*slience*
 
Savvy broke the silence after about half an hour, “Well?”
 
“Shhhhhh……it's coming” whispered back Tyni.
 
Just then the door opened.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
“What is this pizza you talk about” growled Sessy
 
“You'll seeeeeee…..”
“Oh Gah! Customers!” yelled Tyni
 
And then she looked up and saw who the customers were.
 
Savvy immediately sprang into action, throwing a net over Sessy especially made for demons of his caliber.
 
Tyni had already pressed the button to completely blockade the entire restaurant.
 
“Harmless….THIS IS HARMLESS!” growled Sessy.
 
“Okay! Okay, we give what do you want from us” sighed Duo.
 
“KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS….!” Tyni chanted
 
“No we want…..” started Savvy
 
“KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS….!”
 
“Shut up…..”
 
“……….”
 
“We want you to go to see the Wizard of Oz with us, and protect us and be nice durning the process.”
 
“And if we don't?”
 
“Superpowers”
 
“What?”
 
“I have superpowers, watch.”
 
“Oh no not this shit again”
 
Tyni threw her hands up above her head and clapped.
 
*slience*
 
“Arrgggggg! That horrible noise! Make it stop!” cried Sessy
 
“Ahhh yes I am so awesome”
 
“What the hell?” asked Duo.
 
“We'll go we'll go just stop that shit”
 
“Okay, well GREAT! But Duo you have to be restrained and Sessy you have to be on a special leash that only I can touch and it prevents you from using your demon abilities” said Savvy.
 
“Hehehe,” Tyni snickered, “aaabbeeelllteeeesss, BIG word!! Savvy you are soooo smart!”
 
So with Tyni leading Duo and Savvy leading Sessy, they climbed into Tyni's golf cart and headed to the airport.
 
 
TBC