Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The B.S. Story ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: TyniDarkAngel and Savvy_Rae
 
Disclaimer: We don't own any of these People or objects or whatever. Can't sue us because we have no money. Please.
 
The B.S. Story
 
Last time:
 
“We'll go we'll go just stop that shit”
 
“Okay, well GREAT! But Duo you have to be restrained and Sessy you have to be on a special leash that only I can touch and it prevents you from using your demon abilities” said Savvy.
 
“Hehehe,” Tyni snickered, ”aaabbeeelllteeeesss, BIG word!! Savvy you are soooo smart!”
 
So with Tyni leading Duo and Savvy leading Sessy, they climbed into Tyni's golf cart and headed to the airport.
 
Chapter 3:
 
Tyni had the most awesome golf cart in the world; well at least she thought it was. I mean come on it is a freakin golf cart but hey this is her story anyway and she is kind of a nut. But back to the story, her golf cart was, yes you guessed it, black with tinted front and back windows. On her golf cart there were no doors so she made some really cool ones with saran wrap. She was a little short on money so she only has one spinner but there are ridin on 22's.
 
“Hey aren't you missing some of your um……spinners?” asked Duo cautiously.
 
“Well see what had happened was…..I was on my way to buy all of them but when I saw the price I realized I would be payin on them for like….ever.” Said Tyni while driving and holding on to Duo's braid.
 
“Sessy is sick!” yelled Savvy suddenly.
 
“OH HELL NALL!” yelled Tyni. “HE BETTER NOT GET SICK IN THIS GOLF CART!
 
“PULL OVER!”
 
“PUSH HIM THE HELL OUT!”
 
“PUSH DUO OUT!”
 
“SHUT UP! DUO IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!”
 
“I AM STARTING TO PANIC HERE!”
 
“OKAY! OKAY WE ARE PULLING OVER!”
 
While attempting to pull over safely Tyni flipped the golf cart 13 times.
 
(AN: Yes 13 times. We counted)
 
“Hey Damn Tyni, You almost killed us!” yelled Savvy!
 
“Hey we got here alive that was all I was trying to do!” Tyni said calmly, still holding Duo's braid and looking for the one spinner. “Now hurry up and help me find the spinner `cause I still have 82 more monthly payments, and I will be damned if I am paying for something that blew up!”
 
After looking through all of the wreckage, which there wasn't much since it was a golf cart; they finally found the spinner and were walking into the gates of the air port when they heard a loud explosion.
 
“What the hell was that?” yelled Duo.
 
Tyni calmly walked by and simply stated, “The golf cart.”
 
“I am not even gonna ask.”
 
“Hey now that we are here how are we supposed to pay for a plane ticket, we have no money.” asked Savvy while still holding on to Sessy leash.
 
“You mean we have come all this way and almost died and being humiliated by being held on leashes, well by braid in Duo's case and you can't even pay for tickets.”
 
“Yeeeeeaaaahhhh…..that is about what I am saying”
 
“Shhhhhh….I have superpowers” said Tyni.
 
“Oh hell…..” said Duo.
 
Tyni then stopped her foot twice and a lady came to her with 4 plane tickets to Kansas.
 
“Damn that was quick” said Tyni. “Quicker than I thought I was kinda waiting for a *silence* but I guess you heard me huh.”
 
“Yes master” said the lady, and she disappeared.
 
“Don't ask, lets go”
 
“We wont” said Savvy, Duo, and Sessy all at once.
 
They started walking toward the terminal and had to go through the metal detectors.
 
“Madam, umm, through can't be any “spinners” on the plane. We are sorry but you are going to have to leave the “spinner” here.” said the security guard.
 
Tyni froze and very slowly turn to make eye contact with the guard.
 
“Umm, Tyni I am going to take Duo for you….ookay?” Savvy grabbed Duo and stepped back, far back.
 
“So what's going on?” asked Duo.
 
“Tyni is fixing to open up a can of WHOOP ARSE. SESSY HOLD ME I AM SCARED!” Savvy jumps into Sessy's arms, while still holding onto Duos' braid.
 
*back to Tyni*
 
“I am sorry, maybe I misunderstood you.” Tyni said politely. “I think you were saying something about my spinner not being able to be on the plane.” She said more frustrated.
 
“You are going to have to leave the spinner here madam. I will take it for you.”
 
“Oh Hell Nall. I AM ABOUT TO FLIP THE HELL OUT! I GOT 82 MOTHER FUCKIN PAYMENTS LEFT! I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET YOUR STANKIN ASS HANDS ON MY SPINNER! NOW YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET US GET ON THAT MOTHER FUCKIN PLANE BEFORE I BLOW THIS BITCH UP! …….AND SHUT THE FUCK UP……..BITCH ASS! YOU BETTER BE GLAD ALL THIS PEOPLE HERE AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO KICK YO ASS! NOW MOVE YO ASS!”
 
The guard slowly move back and then turn and started in a dead run.
 
“….Uh….Wow….” mumbled a trembling Duo, “she can be scary, fa shizzell.”
 
“Told you” said Savvy.
 
“Now that we have that covered lets go.” smirked a happy Tyni.
 
They all boarded the plane to await the takeoff.
 
TBC