Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The B.S. Story ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

By: TyniDarkAngel and Savvy_Rae
 
Disclaimer: We don't own any of these People or objects or whatever. Can't sue us because we have no money. Please.
 
The B.S. Story
 
Last time:
 
The guard slowly move back and then turn and started in a dead run.
 
“….Uh….Wow….” mumbled a trembling Duo, “she can be scary, fa shizzell.”
 
“Told you” said Savvy.
 
“Now that we have that covered lets go.” smirked a happy Tyni.
 
They all boarded the plane to await the takeoff.
 
Chapter 4:
 
“Hey why do we have to sit by the window, we said we would go with you! And let go of my friggin braid!”
 
“Well you have to sit by the window cause we think that you might up and run away!” said Tyni emphasizing each word with a slight tug on Duo's braid.
 
“If we wanted to run away we would just kill you or over power you and leave dumb ass!” sneered Sessy.
 
“Hey!” awoke Savvy who fell asleep as soon as she sat on the plane saying she was bored.
 
“Shhhhhhh……..”
 
“Oh…” said Sessy
 
“I…….…”
 
“My…….” Said Savvy
 
“Have……”
 
“God!”
 
“Super Powers”
Tyni then stood up and did the chicken noodle soup dance, and then the lean wit it rock wit it and then poof, the plane was in the sky and half way to Kansas.
 
“I am gonna need you to stop using you super powers…” said a very confused Duo.
 
“So wait you were sayin that you are going with us because you want to, so that means…..” said Savvy while taking in a very sharp breath.
 
“Hey look we are about to land!” yelled Duo trying to quickly change the subject.
 
“Don't even think about changing the subject!” yelled Tyni. “Savvy, what were you sayin about them wanting to go with us?”
 
“Well if you recall Sessy said, `If we wanted to run away we would just kill you or over power you and leave dumb ass!'”
 
“Oh YEAH!!! So you really don't want to leave us?” smiled Tyni.
 
“I didn't mean it! I swear, I just wanted to shut you the fuck up!”
 
“You did mean it Sessy! I can tell because….” Tyni looks around to make sure no one is listening and finding no one she whispers “…I have super powers.”
 
“Oh Hell. Okay I said that because no matter how much Duo and I want to get away we can't.” sighed Sessy.
 
“Oh? And how come?” asked Savvy.
 
“Because the awesome writers of this story will not let them!!!” laughed Inuyasha.
 
“…Inuyasha what are you doing here?” asked Sessy.
 
“Huh? I don't know. Hey you! Yeah Author Lady! Why am I here?” asked Inuyasha.
 
“Because you are going to Oz, too.” (Italic is Author talking)
 
“Oh really. And why is that?”
 
“It was going to be a secret, but the cowardly lion got the Flu so you are going to be a stand in.”
 
“OH HELL NO!!!” yelled Inuyasha.
 
“SIT BOY!” yelled Kagome. “Don't worry Author Lady, I will make sure he gets there and plays his part.”
 
“Thank you! And the rest of you! Stop staring and get the fuck off this plane!!!”
 
“Okay back to the story that we so boldly strayed from,” said Tyni while rolling her eyes, “Inuyasha, you go and sit down over there until your turn in the story and Kagome keep him in check, Savvy I think your theory is correct and we are gonna find out what the hell Sessy meant whether he likes it or not, so everybody sit down and shut the hell up!”
 
“Yes ma'am!” said Kagome while giving a mock salute.
 
“FINE!” said Duo and Sessy in unison.
 
“Or you will do what!?” said Inuyasha.
 
“Oh shit…!” said Savvy, Sessy, Duo and even Kagome.
 
“What! Why is everyone so scared, especially you Sessy?! She is just an ordinary human!”
 
Everyone turned away thinking of why they were scared, yes they knew. They all knew except for Inuyasha because he didn't read the other parts of the story like everyone else did.
 
“BECAUSE I HAVE SUPER POWERS!”
 
“What ever!”
 
“Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….SHIT! Here we go!” said everybody else.
 
Tyni immediately took out a DDR Pad and a playstation and placed in a cd. She then began to play “The Saint Go Marching In” in heavy mode. Suddenly Inuyasha turned into a tiny lap dog.
 
“Holy Crap! How do we change him back?” screeched Kagome.
 
“Only when I say the magic words.” said Tyni.
 
“Well……..what are they?”
 
“Hey, Sessy and Savvy have been really quiet lately.” said Duo while slowly looking backwards over his seat, “OH MY GOD! They are totally making out!”
 
“Hey I wanna make out toooooo!” whined Tyni.
 
“It is totally not what you think!” yelled Sessy (way OOC)
 
“Like hell it isn't! You were totally sucking face!”
“I am gonna cry!” (Tyni)
 
“Well she got the confession out of me; she said she would make Tyni use her super powers on me!”
 
“Oh that is a good reason!”
 
By now Tyni was fuming, SHE DID NOT LIKE BEING IGNORED! OR LEFT OUT!
 
“I SAID I AM GONNA CRY!!!!” yelled Tyni.
 
Everyone backed away. Faraway. All except Duo, because he was still being held by Tyni.
 
“Now, Duo, you are going to kiss me or I will go FUCKIN CRAZY ON YO ASS!!”
 
“…gulp… okay, just a quick peck? Right?” asked a very nervous Duo.
 
“No I want some tongue! And I want it now!!!!” yelled Tyni.
 
 
TBC