Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt6 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TDG6TEXTBOBO *¼G@¼G@mBINæDi sclaimer: I don't own them, never have and prolly never will.

Author's notes: Let's see, as of the time that I am typing this I have 10, yes count them 10, reviews, some of which are less than nice. But ya know what, I am stubborn. So if ya don't like what I have deal with it. And for those of you who are nice and leave me nice comments thanks. they are greatly appreciated.

Everything else still applies. What all it was, I dunno anymore, lost my disk with all the other chapters on it. grrr...

anyways, on with the show.

The Dating Game pt 6

By: AutoomatedRose

Fu: Good morning, minna-san! And welcome to the weekend edition to the Dating Game. The only game show where love actually takes place. And here the host, Eagle.

Eagle: Thank you thank you! Thanks, minna-san for joining me this morning as we continue Anime Week. Our guest today joins us today from the Gundam world. She has a side job as a reporter and is a very sweet person. (yeah I am stretching it right now....*sigh*) She is Noin!

Noin: *walks on to the stage, looking rather nervous*

Eagle: You seem nervous. How come?

Noin: Well, I didn't exactly have permission to take today off and be here.

Eagle: Oh dear. In that case, let's get the game started. You know how the game is played, so start your questions.

Noin: Bachelor number one, I have noticed that most of the people on this show, well at least for this week, have SO's already. Do you? And would a date with me effect your relationship any?

Bachelor 1: Yes, I do already have a girlfriend, but she too has been on the show this week and we made a deal that if any of us won, we wouldn't let it bug us any.

Noin: Honest...very nice. Bachelor number two, a mecha pilots life is always in danger. How do you feel about that?

Bachelor 2: I'll just say that I know where you are coming from. Danger is part of my job description.

Noin: Cool. Bachelor number three, same question.

Bachelor 3: Well, personally I think your job just got a lot more dangerous.

~Zechs walks out onto the stage~

Noin: *gulp* sir.

Zechs: Noin, are you trying to get yourself fired!? The people back home are going nuts trying to find your sorry ass.

Eagle: I'm sure things aren't that bad, and can she at least finish the show?

Zechs: *walks over to bachelor number 3* They're looking for you as well.

Bachelor 3: I figured as much. Be WE are staying to finish the show.

Zechs: I will inform the others. *walks off*

Eagle: Now, that was an odd turn of events. Anyways, we are at that time once again. Where the contestant picks her date. So who wins it today?

Noin: Well, I pick bachelor number two.

Eagle: Alrighty. Now before you meet your mate, I will show you who you didn't pick.
Bachelor number one, is currently dating Serena, and is also a prince. He is Darian!

~Darian walks out from behind the screen, and bows to Noin then leaves the stage.~

Eagle: Bachelor number three, saved your job and is your bosses boss. He is Treize!

~Treize walks over to Noin, and whispers in her ear "you owe me" then leaves.~

Eagle: And now for bachelor number two. He is the heir to a large fortune, and is the pilot of Sandrock...

~screen moves back~

Eagle: He is Quatra!

Noin: *goes into a form of shock*

Quatra: *blinks*

Eagle: Perfect match.

Fu: This lovely couple gets to go to a convert with the London Symphony Orchestra, followed by a late dinner at the restaurant Veggian.

Quatra: *smiles* That sounds like fun.

Noin: Yeah I guess so.

Eagle: Well that is all for todays show. Join us again tomorrow, when we will conclude Anime Week. SO until then, have a great day. Peace!


 &y uml;ÿ