Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt5 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
THD5TEXTBOBO
¼FÙ¼FÚmBINu&Ucir c;Disclaimers: Nope still donÕt own them. Never have, prolly never will. *sigh* But I wish for it every night.

AN: Well hopefully I should be able to get the rest of this typed up and posted for all of ya by the 19th. Key word hopefully. Spring break is well on itÕs way. ( YAYS! So I should have lots of time to type.

Dating Game Pt. 5

By: AutomatedRose

Fu: Good evening minna-san. Clef has been put in the mental institution for excessive streaking last night, so Eagle Vision is the new host. Now give a big round of applause of
Eagle Vision!

~clapping~

Eagle: Thanks you, thank you. Hello minna-san and welcome to the Dating Game. TodayÕs contestant is an evil doer turned good. Former Negaverse General Nephlite!

Nephlite: *walks out looking rather glum* Eh...

Eagle: Ok, welcome to the show. So tell me whatÕs got you down?

Nephlite: *glares*

Eaglel: Eep! Any ways, you surely all know by now how this game works so lets get started. Nephlite ask away.

Nephlite: To all, would you go out with a former evil guy?

Bachelorate 1: NO! I will only go out with my true love, Darian.

Bachelorate 2: Depends on whether or not they truly changed.

Bachelorate 3: IÕve seen evil turned good by love. People change. So I guess IÕm willing to
take a chance.

Eagle: Ok...

Nephlite: *glares at Eagle* Bachelorate number two, I follow the guidance set down by the stars above. Tell me what sort of guidance do you follow?

Bachlorate 2: Well, IÕve always believed that what ever happens, happens. I donÕt have any control in it.

Nephlite: Bachelorate number three, do you believe that people can come back after they died? Kinda like life after death only with out a true death occurring...does that even make sense?

Bachelorate 3: Yeah that makes sense. I guess I do, I mean anything is possible so why not?

~news flash~

Heildi: WeÕre sorry to interrupt your normally scheduled programming to alert you that a fight has broken out on the set of the Dating Game. Noin is there live at the scene.

Noin: Thank you Heildi. Here on the set of the Dating Game a fight has broken out between
Clef, the former host, and the producer/writer/creator, Robin. *runs to a nearby witness* Tell me, what exactly happened here.

Catherine: Well, I was here to watch my brother for the last taping for this weeks shows, when this person, Robin, I think, walked up to this abnormally short guy asking him why he was on the set. The next thing I know is the short guy was beating the shit out of the girl with his staff.

Noin: Do you know of any reason why this happened?

Catherine: *shakes head*

Heildi: We will keep you updated on this event, now back to your scheduled program.

~back to show~

Nephlite: Three

Eagle: A man of little words I see. Well lets see who you didnÕt pick. Bachelorate number one is a whiny teenage girl who is also Sailor Moon, Serena! Bachelorate number two is a doctor and a member of the Preventers. Go Go Sally Po!

~Both girls leave the stage quietly~

Eagle: Bachelorate number three is the best friend of Serena, and is an all around nice girl her name is....

~screen moves back~

Eagle: Molly!

Molly: Maxfield Stanton!

~all in shock~

Fu: This couple will have a great night out as they go out to have dinner and a movie at a local restaurant, The Movie. There they can have a great dinner prepared by the best chefs and watch any movie they want.

Eagle: Well, that is all for tonight. Join us again tomorrow as we continue Anime Week! Peace!


  ÿÿ