Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt4 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TDG4TEXTBOBO
ñ¼Fv¼FvmBINütDisc laimers: Alas, I still don't own anything of value, least of all any of these animes I am using for this. Even if I did, I would prolly sell them you all cuz I need money for the Celebration II convention in Indiapolis in May. :)

Author's Notes: Well, hopefully my grandmother's comp. will work properly and actually save my work. Still bitter about having to rewrite part three. Ohsdawell. I shall live on, at least long enough to finish this.

Anyways, on with the show!

The Dating Game Part 4

Rating: PG, for language.

By: AutomatedRose

Eagel: True love may await just on the other side of that screen. Watch and see. Welcome to teh Dating Game. Clef stayed home today claiming illness. So, I'm filling in. Anyways, I would liek to introduce the new announcer, well at least for today, Fu!

Fu: Thanks Eagel, it's nice to be here.

Eagel: *smile* Anyways, let's introduce todays guest. She has the face of a movie start and video games are her talent. She is Mina!

Mina: *walks out on to the stage* Hey everyone.

Eagel: Hey, Mina. Welcome to the show. Just liek the rest of your friends, that have been on the show, you are a Sailor Scout. Now tell me what is it like dealing with a whining brat like Serena.

~someone in the audience yells in protest~

Mina: *points to the audience member* I think you just upset her.

Eagel: Okay...let's stop there and get the game started. You know now things work. So start your fireing.

Mina: Okies, bachelor number one, I'm Sailor Venun, and in Roamn myths Venus was the goddess of love. So tell me, just how would you try to put the move on this goddess?

~everyone goes bug-eyed~

Bachelor 1: Well, um, I myself am a romantic at heart, so I would treat you to a nice candle-light dinner on the balcony of a nice hotel sweet that I rented just for that dinner. And if things go futher....well, I'd leave that up to you.

Mina: That sounds real nice. Bachelor number two, I was on my school's volleyball team, and need to be in good shape to keep an edge on my enemies. I also want a man that is able to keep up with me, so do you think you could?

Bachelor 2: Sports?! I don't have time for those dreaded things.

Mina: Okay, fair enought, I guess. ANyways, bachelor number three, as Eagel said earlier, I am a master of video games and love a good challenge. Do you think you could beat me at the latest Sailor V game?

Bachelor 3: *snickers and alters his voice slightly* Well seeing as that I spend a great deal of my time in an arcade, I do believe I could give you a good run for your money.

Bachelor 2: No Fair! He changed his voice!

Bachelor 3: Shut ypu you lousy no good Rocket!

Bachelor 2: You saw through my disguise.

~everyone rolls eyes~

Eagel: Anyways, Mina, that was you rlast question so it is time to pick your date. WHo is it going to be?

Mina: *does Iny Miny Miney Moe on two of her fingers* Bachelor number one, no three...gah! I can't choose.

Eagel: Now this has never happened before. *goes and consults the the producer/creater (the writer)* Okay, well there are no rules saying you can't have both so there ya go.

Mina: YAYS!!!

~screen moves back to reveal two blond guys~

Eagel: Bachelor number one is Zech, also known as Miliardo Peacecraft. Bother to Relena.
Bachelor number three is Andrew. Whom you already know.

Zechs and Andrew: *walk up to Mina, kneal and kiss her hands*

Mina: *giggles*

Fu: Well, because of this situation, this group just got a special apperaence on Dismissed

Eagel: Well we are out of time, so untill next, keep your dreams alive. Peace!



  ÿÿ