Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ The Dating Game ❯ pt2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
TDG2TEXTBOBO ²¼E¼EmBINDis claimers: I don't own the Magic Knight Rayearth, Pokeman, Sailor Moon, or Gundam Wing. No matter how much I would really like too. I am not getting any money out of this. Made purely for others enjoyment and to fill my mass amout of free time.

Authors Notes: Ok with the disclaimers out of they way, I have some other stuff to babble on about. I forgot to mention in the first part that my spell check is like completely broke. Stupid thing anyways. SO my spelling is going to be very very bad untill I get to another comp. with a working checker. Still rated PG for all the same reasons.

*act taken by known*

~act taken by unknown~

[mental thought of known]

(authors randome babble)

Dating Game part 2

Announcer: Good evening, minna-san. Once again it is that time of day when we get to see two become one...we need new writers...Give a big welcome to the cupid of today, Clef!

Clef: *looks about the stage nervously* Whew! Thank you for coming to the show. Today is day two of our week long special. Once again everyone on our show if from an anime. Tonights guest is friends with last night winning bachlorate. Give a warm welcome to Lita!

Lita: *walks on stage waving to everyone* Hey Cleffy!

Clef: *raises an eyebrow* Anyways, welcome to the show. So tell me what is it like to live a double life?

Lita: *shrugs* It's life.

Clef: You know the rules of the game, so let's get going.

Lita: Bachelor number one, I like a guy with good tastes. So tell me what is your favorite food?

Bachelor 1: I just so happen to like just about anything. Can't be picky, ya know.

Lita: Alright. Seeing as that I am tall for a girl, it is very hard to find guys who are my height or taller. Do you mind girls who are taller than you? Bachelor number two.

Bachelor 2: I shouldn't be on this show. I already love someone. And you!, Sailor Jupiter should DIE!!!!

Lita: *smirks* Violent type.

~Zoycite appears and takes Malicite away with her~

Lita: erg! Anyways, bachelor number three same question.

Bachelor 3: Blue hair, red hair, pink eyed, brown eyed. I love all woment. Height is no problem.

Clef: Well that was your last question, now you must pick from the remaining two men. Who will it be?

Lita: Number one.

Clef: Okay, well we all knwo who bachelor number two was so I will introduce you to the remaining bachelorate. He along with Ash and Misty roam the world of Pokeman defeating Jessie and James and other team Rocket members. His name is Brock!

Brock: *walks out* perdy laday perdy perdy lady

~Security drags Brock off the stage~

Clef- Okay...now for who you did pick. Piolet of a gundam, defending people from themselves and OZ. Best friend of Heero Yuy and the God of Death himself...

~screen moves back~

Clef:..Duo Maxwell!!

Duo: *walks up to Lita* Hi! I'm so glad you picked me.

Lita: Talkitiveone arentch ya.

Duo: So I have been told, many times before.

~Both walk off the stage~

New Announcer: Hello all! I am Eagel Vision, your new annoucner. The other one was laid off for bad mouthing the writer. Anyways, this couple will enjoy a peaceful night out with eachother, when they go to the exclusive vegitarian resturant, Veggin. Followed by going to see Les Misrables at the newest theater in the bi-state area.

Heero: Whoa! That was planned! You perpously gave them the nice and quiet date, knowing we would like it more!

Any: Heero! Shoosh!

Heero: Fine. *Said through his theeth*

Duo: Wanna switch dates?

Heero: *quirks up an eyebrow*

Lita: I think he ment venues.

Heero: Oh. Yes.

Clef: Okay, it's that time again for us to leave and say so long till tomorrow, when I hope you join us once again when we will continue to make dreams come alove and couples meet for the very first time. So until then. So long!

 ÿ&yum l;