Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ragnarok Fan Fiction ❯ Shinigami and The Knight of Death: Gundams at RO ❯ Meetings at Morroc ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Meetings at Morroc
 
Hello there! Carscard here again! Well, it seems the typos follow me. I was complaining about my second chapter and the third ended up worst. However I discovered some of them are not entirely my fault. It seems Word changes a lot of the things I write without me noticing and since my sight is not the best of the world (I can't see the gigantic E from eye tests anymore!) I don't notice the slight modifications.
 
Okay, I was asked if Mariemaia would end up as a super novice. I'm quite surprised since such a question came from FF.net version instead of MM.org. I didn't realize I could find someone who knows about Ragnarok Online so soon since I submitted this fic at Gundam Wing section. No worry, I'm actually glad to find someone who can understand what I mean better.
 
The answer of the question is “no”. The reason is simple. I mentioned at first chapter that all of them are going to become leaders so that means they have to get as strong as they can. Even though super novices are super powered first class (almost bordering to second class) they're not as powerful as a transcendental one. For the same reason no one of the extended jobs were considered for any Gundam Wing character. However that doesn't mean they won't appear at all. If it weren't for this, Heero would probably end up as a gunslinger…
 
Last chapter Word changed “two characters” for “two chapters” and I actually got nervous at that. I mean I actually promised two chapters in one. I may have planed ahead but I know it takes time to write, especially if I try to prevent any more typos. The funny thing is that Word somehow foresaw that I would end up writing two of my planed chapters in a single one. You see, I noticed both were way too short for being a separated chapter so I decided to put them together and get them edited. Unfortunately this means instead of two new characters they're going to be three.
 
Anyway, remember, I don't own Gundam Wing or Ragnarok Online. Linwe belongs to a woman called Kelly (I don't know more than that…), I don't have idea of the Mexican guy who owns Aeon. Finally, Fighting to Death is mine. Map and monster guide consulted are from RO Empire.
 
Remember, some facts explanation at the end. I'm also adding some profiles below.
 
This chapter is dedicated to Ryes, my good friend.
 
Shinigami and the Knight of Death: Gundams at RO
Chapter 4: Meetings at Morroc
 
-Congratulations.- A man who looked like a thug said. -You are a thief now.
 
Dorothy felt her black and white novice uniform to transform into a black and white thief one. The only good thing she could see of her new clothing was its color. Yes, she was comfier now in those loose pants. Yes, her new shoes made her footsteps almost silent. She may not mind that much to expose her midriff but that didn't change the fact she looked like a thug. A female well shaped one but a thug none tell less.
 
Sighing, she nodded her thanks and went out of the hidden thieves' guild. When she had found herself at a city full of thieves and learning she had to become one, she was not a happy camper. She didn't like the profession at all. However, she learned that by becoming a thief now, she could become an assassin later. Now that was something she was looking forward to. It actually made sense; you needed to learn how to steal before learning how to kill. The other option was rogue but she didn't want to go around stripping people! Or making graffiti! Not to mention she didn't like the whole bow and arrows concept.
 
She looked around and saw herself back to the narrow path between two levels of the pyramid. She went towards the way she came before getting into the thieves' guild and got to the part where the labyrinth stood before here.
 
-Ok.- She thought. -Now to find the way out without meeting any bat. I think I must go in straight line first.
 
She started walking a little and heard the familiar sound of farmiliars' wings. She didn't risk looking backwards, she knew she was being followed so she ran to get away from them. She was still very low level so she couldn't kill them yet. While running she didn't pay any attention to the way she was going…
 
-O.O-
 
Walking by a field full of boars called savage were five persons. The one of the front was a blond female dressed all in soft yellow hues. Her clothing was skintight since she was wearing an assassin uniform. She also had a sakkat (oriental wooden hat) and a mask. She got a pair of katars in her hands, obviously ready in case of and unexpected attack.
 
After her came the only male of the party. Trowa was in his archer uniform. The only modification he made was his green sleeveless shirt (which means he was wearing blue pants and a red scarf) and an apple crossed by an arrow.
 
Lady Une was in the middle of the formation checking her own set of bow and arrow. Her own female archer uniform was as red as the crossed apple on her head.
 
Mariemaia was trying hard to keep the pace. It wasn't really her fault to be so small in comparison to them. Apparently everyone thought she was way too young to be a first class. Her whole yellow uniform had to be custom made and people started to comment how cute she looked in her archer outfit. She certainly didn't like the bunny pattern they have given it and she didn't know wherever to be happy or get angry for the bunny band they gave her to go with her clothing.
 
Finally, another blond woman came. This one was a long haired one who preferred to braid her hair. She was wearing dark blue shorts and the traditional hunter's jacket. She had a pirate bandana on and wore the same type of mask as the assassin. She kept sending her falcon ahead to check the terrain.
 
All five of them had a band around their left arms. This one was a type of coin with the head of a dragon in it.
 
-So,- Mariemaia started. -Where are we going?
-To Morroc.- The assassin answered.
-Correct me if I'm wrong.-Lady Une said suddenly. -But aren't we taking the long route? According to the map it's shorter if we go more southwards.
-It may be the shortest route but this' the safest one.
-Fighting to Death is right.- The long haired blond said in her soft tender voice. -That path is full of aggressive monsters such as scorpions. Both of us are strong enough to survive that type of battle but you could end up dead if we're not careful.
-Yep. Even if this the safest route does not mean no monster will come over here. That's why usually low ranked use to come in company of people who knows the way and can fight such creatures.
-Fortunately, novices don't come this way, with the exception of those unlucky mage to be who need to get the Morroc Solution so they can turn into mages
-Yes. I feel sorry for them. You don't have idea how many of them have been lost to the desert!
 
-O.O-
 
Not so far away from them, two “unlucky mage to be who need to get the Morroc Solution so they can turn into mages” were walking across the desert.
 
-Are you sure this is the way?- Quatre asked his long haired companion, who was checking a map.
-Yes, I am. This is the shortest way according to this map. We only need to walk southward first for a while before going to the west in a straight line until we get to Morroc. Why do you ask?
-Zechs, sorry. It's just I have a really bad feeling about this. I still think we should ask directions first.
-It's kind of late for that.- He was kind of tired of hearing his paranoid friend for so long. -You worry too much. It is weird enough you have us learning that strange skill we got at Prontera. I can understand the whole first aid thing since it can be useful, but that one... We are going to lose it when we turn into mages so what's the point anyway.
-It's just in case…
-Ok. Let's go.
 
Few minutes later they heard a noise of something approaching to them. They turned and saw giant scorpion going towards them. As soon as they saw it they performed their new skill… They pretended to be dead.
 
The monster seemed confused for losing its preys so suddenly and walked on top of the “dead” bodies while looking around.
 
-At least we know for sure this skill works.- The younger blond thought.
-I hope Quatre isn't into saying “I told you”…- The other one had in his mind while being used as a carpet.
 
-O.O-
 
Dorothy was tired. She sat on the ground hidden at a corner of the labyrinth trying to even out her breathing. She was totally lost. Every wall looked the same to her so she couldn't find the way out just yet.
 
-I heard if you always keep turning towards your right you eventually end up at the exit.- She thought. -However I can't do that. This place is full of farmiliars so it's almost certain that I'll get lost again later for running away.- She stood up. -Ok. It's time to continue. Here I go.
 
She started walking while keeping herself almost flat to the wall and giving turns to the right each crossroad. Soon she heard the batting of wings approaching so she ran away trying to keep going to the right…
 
Five minutes later she found herself alone and resting again.
 
-This is going to take a while…
 
-O.O-
 
-You know.- The young red head suddenly said. -I would like to know about this Morroc. You said some future mages have to go to there and we're also going that way. What's so important about that city?
-Well.- The assassin chuckled a little. -For strange it sounds, Morroc is the City of The Thieves. So…
-…It's full of thieves.- Linwe, the braided huntress continued. -Even though that should make it a very dangerous place to visit there are also many things that can only be done there, like the Morroc Solution we talked about earlier.
-And let's not forget that traveler who makes some pretty nice hats!
-Please, don't start with that again!!
-But they're so cute!!!
-Hats?- Une asked. She shared some glances with her dimensional companions and they were as confused as her.
-Yep! That traveler knows and makes hats out of some spoils that some monsters left behind. You can go to check with him what you need if you want to get one.
-Fighting,- Linwe was using her stern motherly tone. -We don't have the time to pay him a visit. You were planning to, weren't you?
-Yes, I am.- She purposely used the present tense. -I'll make time for that. Do you know how long it took me to get those leaves and sea otter furs?! I killed a lot of smokies (monsters that look like raccoons) and sea otters (weird blue sea lions with shells)! I even got a smokie card! Why would a sin (short for assassin) need one?! I already know how to hide!!
-You could sell it or trade it for something useful. You know many would like to have such a card.
-I know and I will. Don't worry about it.
-I believe,- Mariemaia thought - they forgot about my question…
 
-O.O-
 
-Well, we left those scorpions behind.- Zechs said while weeping the sweat.
-Shouldn't we check the map to see where we are?- The younger blond suggested while looking around. -I don't remember something like this in our proposed route.
-You're right. I don't either.- He took out a map.- Mmm. It seems we walked too much southwards. Now we have to go west for a while before going north.
-Ok.
 
They walked for some minutes when they saw a sidewinder (a type of snake) going towards them. They acted dead… again…
 
-There is a lot of sand around here.- The tall blond thought. -And I just happened to lay on a rock!
-…I miss Sandrock…
 
-O.O-
 
-Finally!- The blonde thief dropped to the ground heaving. She was outside of the pyramid after hours of being lost in its labyrinth. -Now I only have to get to Morroc!
 
She looked southeast. She knew the city wasn't that far but she was incredible tired.
 
-I'll just rest for a bit.
 
-O.O-
 
-We're almost there.- The overly cheerful assassin informed.
-That's good but,- The ex-Oz member decided to ask the question she was entertaining for a while. -why are we going there?
-Because you got enough rank as archers to learn a very important skill for us.- The huntress answered.
-What skill?- Mariemaia got interested suddenly. Trowa was paying attention as well.
-The skill to make arrows. Sometimes we end up without arrows and for some reason we aren't able to buy more so we use that skill to make our own out of some materials dropped by the monsters.
-I can understand that.- Une conceded. -Don't we need something to get it?
-Yes.- The short haired blond answered while adjusting her sakkat. -You need to do a quest, which consists on collecting some stuff. You shouldn't worry about it. We got that covered.- She added while gesturing to a bag she was carrying in her subspace.
 
-O.O-
 
-You know.- Zechs commented. -This whole acting dead thing has left me full of sand. I hope we reach Morroc soon. I need a bath.
-Next time we should ask directions first, don't you think?
-Yes, we'll do that. I don't want to have to use that skill again!
-What's that?
 
They saw a monster, which resembled strongly a giant tomato with large pointy teeth, approaching to them at an alarming rate. They acted dead again however the overdeveloped vegetable stood for a moment searching for them with its sight. The problem was it chose Zechs as a carpet.
 
-It's crushing me!!- He fought to keep his act through the pain.
-Why is there a tomato in the desert?
 
-O.O-
 
-Morroc at last!- The blond thief got into the city still tired since she didn't want to rest anymore so near to the pyramid.
 
She looked around until she found out a shade where she could rest. She went there, sat down, not caring for getting dust in her clothing, and leaned against the wall.
 
-How can they live in the middle of the desert?! It's too hot!
 
Even though she was thinking that, she was slowly being lulled into sleep, especially with that nice guitar sound that could be heard nearby. She soon was unconscious…
 
-O.O-
 
-Don't you think it's strange that the guy who teaches to make arrow is at Morroc?- The girl of the bunny band asked. -Shouldn't he be at Payon? It's the City of Archers after all.
-You know.- Linwe answered. -I have been wondering that myself for quite a while too. My only guess is that he has some business there. Maybe he is married to a thief or something.
 
They got silent for a moment.
 
-Argh! When I asked that I didn't think we would be trying to figure out an unknown guy's love life!- She put her fists at her hips. -And this is not funny, Trowa!!- She quickly added when she noticed the silent mirth in Heavyarms' pilot's visible eye. He obviously found her fit funny.
-Anyway.- Fighting to Death chuckled at the scene. -Welcome to Morroc.
-Uh?!
 
While she was throwing her fit they didn't notice when they got into the city. They could hear some guitars nearby and those buildings looked to be Mexican stereotype.
 
-Well, now we only need to take the path to the right. Follow me.
 
They continued walking in line for some blocks until…
 
-Dorothy?!
 
They turned and noticed that Mariemaia has stopped some steps back and was looking at a familiar blond who was waking up from her nap. They immediately approached her.
 
-Mariemaia?- The thief was obviously still trying to wake up.
-Yep. It's me.
 
Dorothy finally stood up and noticed Trowa, Une and the two unknown blond women.
 
-Is she one of the people you're searching for?- The sakkat wearing one asked tilting her head. The male archer nodded and soon she was standing in front of the thief. -Hey! Do you want to get into our guild as well?
-Guild?!- She was clearly confused.
-We are members of the Clan of Tiamat.- The braided blonde offered. -Trowa, Une and Mariemaia are already with us. If you wish, you can get in too.
-What do I have to do?
-Since both Linwe and me have authorization from our guild master to invite people.- Fighting explained while touching the band around her arm, making another one to appear in her hand. -You only need to touch this band with our emblem. -At that she offered it to her.
 
Dorothy braced herself and obeyed. As soon as she touched it, the band disappeared from the sin's hand and reappeared around her left arm.
 
-Welcome to the clan! We can help you to train, you know? What do you want to be?
-Err. An assassin. A critical based one.
-Well. I'm not critical based but I can still help you! Don't worry I'll take care of you!!
-Don't talk about her like she is your pet!- Linwe was trying to keep her companion in line.
-Oh! You're not fun, Mom!- She said jokingly. -Why can I get a nice pet?! I still want a cute baby desert wolf!
-Mom?!- For some reason, the thief could hear the capital “M” in that word. She looked to her dimensional companions.
-They all call Linwe that way. The guild has a clan structure and we're suppose to be siblings.- Une explained.
-You and you're obsession for looking a desert assassin!- “Mom” was now joking as well. They didn't pay attention to the dimensional travelers' conversation.
-I would have one already if I hadn't have to sell the only well dried bone I got for some supplies!- She added a pout before laughing. -Enough jesting around.- She said suddenly in a serious voice as she turned towards they're “forgotten” friends. -I would like to know where your skills are, little sis.- Dorothy was startled by her saying that since she was both shorter and younger looking than the black clothed female. -So…- She didn't like the mischief glint in Fighting's eyes. -…I think…- She felt her grab her by her right wrist. -…I'm taking you to fight some little monsters nearby!- The sin started running southwards pulling her new “pet” with her. -We'll meet at the inn later! We must end this before it get's dark!!
-Why do I feel like I should pity Dorothy?- The red clothed archer said shuddering.
-Don't worry.- The huntress tried to calm them. -She won't put your friend in unnecessary danger.
 
They didn't miss the fact that the assassin to be would be in danger anyway.
 
-Ok. You have a skill to learn so let's move out!
 
-O.O-
 
Some hours later, at twilight, the two tired blond gundam pilots stepped into the City of Thieves, panting.
 
-We're finally here!- The shorter one exclaimed.
-I'm not eating tomatoes in my salad anymore!- His taller companion said, getting a chuckle from Quatre. -What's so funny?
-Hehe. It's just kind of funny to imagine the fierce Tallgeese pilot running away from some piece of tomato on a salad or from a hamburger's tomato slice. I hope catsup isn't included.
-Hahaha.- He laughed mirthlessly, crossing his arms. -This sounds strange coming from someone whose suppose to be an empath. And no, catsup is not included.
-I'm just joking. Besides you don't feel really offended or hurt by it.
-You're right. Mmm. I think Duo has influenced on you too much.
-What can I say? He actually adopted me as his little brother.
-I heard about that. However I find it strange to call you his little brother since he is shorter than you now. Not to mention he acts younger as well.
-I agree with you in that.
-Uh?
-I got the feeling he is actually younger than us, you know? He never told us his real age or even if he knew it. His profile only says what he appears to be but it's well known no L2 street rat is really what it appears to be…
-…Because they always disguise and conceal themselves. I heard about that too. I also know they hide anything that can be used against them, including weaknesses and noticeable features that make them standout. Then, why doesn't Duo hide his eyes and braid?
-That I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with those bows he has.
-True. That could be. Back to our problem at hand, we should start looking for someone who can make the Morroc Solution.
-You shouldn't worry about that!- They suddenly heard near them. They turned to the left and they saw a guy with long blue hair tied at the middle of his back, wearing what could only be described as a mixture between medieval minstrel clothing and jester ones. He had an apple crossed by an arrow on his head, used sunglasses on his face and a guitar on his back. -I can help you.
-Who are you.- The tall blond asked as they both prepared themselves in case he attacked them.
-My name's Aeon. I am the first and only clown in the world.- He added with pride in his voice.
 
Quatre and Zechs shared a glance. They couldn't understand why he seemed so proud to be a clown. Suddenly they remembered their good friend Trowa who was a part time clown at his adoptive sister's circus. Their respect for clowns increased with that thought.
 
-I'm Quatre.
-And I'm Zechs, we're only two novices at the moment.
-You shouldn't belittle yourselves like that.- The clown said while adjusting the band that crossed his chest. They hadn't noticed until that moment: it was light blue with a bubble at the middle. -I saw you acting dead each time the Phreeoni approached to you.
-Phreeoni?
-The giant tomato with fangs.- He was moving his arms to accentuate his point.
-Oh.- Quatre exclaimed while both blonds blushed in embarrassment.
-You should not feel embarrassed by something like that! That monster came after you many times and you survived. Many would have died at the first try. You need really good reflex for surviving the first time however you both did it like it was nothing. In addition to that, you have the patience to keep yourselves still until the right moment!
-Really?- They hadn't realized how outstanding that was.
-Yep. Say, do you want to be my friends?- He asked with a childish tone in his voice while offering both hands to them.
 
They looked each other before they accepted the offering. As soon their hands touched they felt some cloth in there. They looked and saw a blue band in each hand disappearing and reappearing around their left arms.
 
-What happened?- The shorter blond asked as he examined his new accessory.
-Welcome to Nameless, my guild. Sorry for such underhanded action but I can easily tell you aren't like any others so I decided to get you in instead of waiting to you both reaching second class like usually.
-Your guild?- Zechs wasn't very happy at being manipulated. -So do we need to obey your guild master now?
-Don't worry!- The blue haired moved his arms this time to get him calm. -It's not like that at all! For starters, I'm the guild master, which makes things easier. Also, you don't have to bow at every single thing I say. This is a guild, not a military squad! Even though we do war!
 
This made them to look each other again. So the whole guild thing was related to war somehow. That could explain a lot of what they had seen in that dimension.
 
-I'm going to make sure you get stronger soon!- The guild master continued no noticing what he had just reveled. -Not only that! We're going to help you to equip yourselves with the best of your chosen path!- He suddenly stopped. -What are you going to be, by the way? I know you want to be mages but after that, what?
-I'll be a wizard.- The previously fuming long haired blond answered. By then he realized his companion would have stopped them from falling in such a trick if this guy was really ill intentioned.
-And I a sage.- The Sandrock pilot continued.
-Wow, how nice!- That seemed to make Aeon happy. -What type are you interested in?
-Mmm. I'll be focused on destruction, that's for sure.- The tallest said.
-I'll be support one. I'm also interested on learning that hocus pocus skill.- The shortest added.
-You know, I like that!- Their new leader was grinning. -You don't have idea how useful you're going to be! Mainly you, Quatre! There are really few people who learn magic to become a support unit.
-Thanks, I suppose…
-Well, right now it's getting dark so I don't think it's the right moment for searching the lady who makes the Morroc Solution. By the way, she is actually outside of this city, at north from here.- He startled them when he grabbed them by an arm. -We'll do that tomorrow. Now, let's go to the Inn to rest for the night. You don't want to be outside at a desert night, do you? Don't worry. I'll pay!
 
Before they could say anything, they were pulled to an Inn near the entrance where they came from. They saw how their cheerful guild master paid for a room for each one of them before being pulled again through a long corridor. When they passed at the middle…
 
-Hey! Wait!
-What's wrong, Quatre.
-I think I felt something at those doors!
-No time for that. You two need to rest since I'm going to get you in a heavy training as soon as you turn into mages!
-But…
-No “but” me, little novice!- That sounded kind of weird coming from a guy who looked barely taller and younger than the mentioned blond. -You'll need all the rest you can get. Now come quietly, you'll have a really long day tomorrow!!
 
Zechs and Quatre could only follow. If they had checked those doors they would have noticed how near of Une, Mariemaia, Trowa and Dorothy they were…
 
To be continued
 
This time I made a lot of changes to the original chapter. The first thing was Linwe. You see, the very first version (before I wrote the third chapter) included a character of my brother with Fighting to Death however, he told me to use only one of his chars and Fingolfin was not the most important one so I had to make some changes. Using the huntress instead will help greatly for next chapters since she helps the plot (there are a plot in this).
 
Another change was the extension of this chapter. Originally Dorothy was going to be training a little and running away, then she was going into Morroc, meeting the trio of archers, Linwe and Fighting to Death in the process, nothing more and no point of view changes.
 
Quatre and Zechs were going to appear until the next chapter, arriving to Morroc after the others left the city, and tired for all the acting to dead thing. They really were to meet Aeon, and the trick was also planed but the chapter was going to end with Aeon laughing evilly…
 
About the jobs, I must tell you that each gundam character is going to be a different job from second class and beyond. For those who don't know about these jobs, the paths are as follows:
 
-Novice-Super Novice
-Novice-Ninja
-Novice-Gunslinger
-Novice-Tae Kwon Girl/Boy-Soul Linker
-Novice-Tae Kwon Girl/Boy-Star Gladiator
-Novice-Swordsman-Knight-High Novice-High Swordsman-Lord Knight
-Novice-Swordsman-Crusader-High Novice-High Swordsman-Paladin
-Novice-Archer-Hunter-High Novice-High Archer-Sniper
-Novice-Archer-Bard-High Novice-High Archer-Minstrel/Clown (Male Only)
-Novice-Archer-Dancer-High Novice-High Archer-Gypsy (Female Only)
-Novice-Acolyte-Priest-High Novice-High Acolyte-High Priest
-Novice-Acolyte-Monk-High Novice-High Acolyte-Champion
-Novice-Merchant-Blacksmith-High Novice-High Merchant-Whitesmith
-Novice-Merchant-Alchemist-High Novice-High Merchant-Biochemist
-Novice-Mage-Wizard-High Novice-High Mage-High Wizard
-Novice-Mage-Sage-High Novice-High Mage-Scholar/Professor
-Novice-Thief-Rogue-High Novice-High Thief-Stalker
-Novice-Thief-Assassin-High Novice-High Thief-Cross Assassin
 
Now, I'm going to put this information from now on, updating it as soon as it appears. Here come some character bios (including Gundam Chars):
 
Name: Aeon
Origin: Ragnarok Online, Ragnamex server
Owner: A Mexican Guy
Path: Novice-Archer-Bard-High Novice-High Archer-Minstrel/Clown
Reason: I didn't ask him but he was really good
Guild: Nameless
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Dorothy
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Thief
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Thief-Assassin-High Novice-High Thief-Cross Assassin
Reason: I heard she tried to kill Quatre. And I think she would make a good sin.
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Duo (human)/Makoto (monster)
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe but Ragnarok Online in this fic
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Race: Shinigami
Type: No mentioned yet
Reason: The result of many versions of fics, including crossovers with Naruto
Gundam: Deathscythe
 
Name: Fighting to Death (AKA Sis)
Origin: Ragnarok Online, Q-RO server
Owner: Carscard
Path: Novice-Thief-Assassin
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Thief-Assassin-High Novice-High Thief-Cross Assassin
Reason: I wanted to make my very own desert assassin. And she was born from a test
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Heero
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Swordsman
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Swordsman
Reason: I can't actually say just yet since I haven't mentioned what he's going to be.
Guild: Kingdom of Darkness
Gundam: Wing
 
Name: Helga
Origin: Ragnarok Online
Owner: Carscard
Race: Valkyrie
 
Name: Hilde
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Merchant
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Merchant
Reason: I need to mention what she is going to be first
Guild: None at the moment…
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Linwe (AKA Mom)
Origin: Ragnarok Online, Q-RO server
Owner: Kelly
Path: Novice-Archer-Huntress
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Archer-Huntress-High Novice-High Archer-Sniper
Reason: She was huntress the last time a saw her…
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Not mentioned just yet but this is her position
Origin: Ragnarok Online, Q-RO server
Owner: Ryes
Path: Novice-Swordswoman-Crusader
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Swordswoman-Crusader-High Novice-High Swordswoman-Paladin
Reason: You'll have to ask Ryes. She is the crusader mentioned by Robot at the second chapter.
Guild: Not mentioned just yet
Gundam: None
 
Name: Mariemaia
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Archer
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Archer
Reason: She couldn't be a melee attacker… I have other reasons but I need to mention what she is going to be first.
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Noin
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Swordswoman
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Swordswoman
Reason: I need to say what she is going to be first
Guild: Kingdom of Darkness
Gundam: Since Mobile Suits doesn't count, none at the moment…
 
Name: Quatre
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Mage-Sage-High Novice-High Mage-Scholar/Professor
Reason: He is a tactician and I like someone like that with all the sage stuff going on. He is also a pacifist.
Guild: Nameless
Gundam: Sandrock
 
Name: Relena
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Acolyte
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Acolyte-Priestess-High Novice-High Acolyte-High Priestess
Reason: She is a pacifist.
Guild: Kingdom of Darkness
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Robot
Origin: Ragnarok Online, Ragnamex server
Owner: Carscard
Path: Novice-Swordswoman-Crusader
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Swordswoman-Crusader-High Novice-High Swordswoman-Paladin
Reason: I'm specialized on sacrifice type crusader. I want to be a tank!
Guild: No mentioned just yet
Gundam: None at the moment
 
Name: Sally
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Merchant
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Merchant
Reason: I need to mention what she is going to be first.
Guild: None at the moment…
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Trowa
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Archer
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Archer-Bard-High Novice-High Archer-Minstrel/Clown
Reason: Many, actually. One- he is a clown, a silent one, but a clown, none tell less. Two- bards are known at many role games as lore collectors and usually end up as spies and Trowa is good spying. Three- he does look like an archer type. Four- The male archer assigned by me so he has to be a bard.
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: Heavyarms
 
Name: Une
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice-Archer
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Archer
Reason: I can't explain yet since I haven't mentioned what she's going to be.
Guild: Clan of Tiamat
Gundam: None at the moment…
 
Name: Wufei (human)/Xun (monster)
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe but Ragnarok Online in this fic
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Race: Knight of Death
Type: Unique
Reason: I wanted him to remain as a swordsman of some type. All the rest will be explained later.
Gundam: Shenglong
 
Name: Zechs
Origin: Gundam Wing Universe
Owner: The one who made Gundam Wing
Path: Novice
Known Path to Follow: Novice-Mage-Wizard-High Novice-High Mage-High Wizard
Reason: I can imagine him as a wizard, especially after I read a fan fiction some time ago where he was one
Guild: Nameless
Gundam: Tallgeese
 
About the guilds, those who know about RO can guess what they're for and what's next at near future chapters. The explanation about them is at follows:
 
Name: Clan of Tiamat
Origin: Quality (Quebec) RO or Q-RO
Emblem: A coin with a dragon head in it
Guild Master: No mentioned just yet
Comments: Where Trowa, Dorothy, Mariemaia, Une, Fighting to Death and Linwe belongs. It has a family sense. It may seem a weak guild but its origins and history are important for the plot…
 
Name: Kingdom of Darkness
Origin: Pillows
Emblem: A mini evil teacher chair
Guild Master: No mentioned just yet
Comments: Both name and emblem are going to be borrowed for a guild that didn't exist. More comments later.
 
Name: Nameless
Origin: Ragnamex
Emblem: A white edged bubble in a blue square (old emblem)
Guild Master: Aeon in the fic but a not mentioned just yet at real life
Comments: Aeon is the one I remember better of that guild before it disbanded. Nameless was one of the main two guilds at Ragnamex for very long time before this. I'll write more explanations later.
 
Name: No mentioned just yet but this is its position
Origin: Ragnamex
Emblem: “Weird purple emblem” More comments later.
Guild Master: No mentioned just yet
Comments: Robot's guild.
 
Next chapter Relena, Noin and Heero meet Hilde and Sally. Duo and Wufei appear again and there are three new characters. Don't worry, the getting together is going to end soon.
 
Until the next time! Smile!!! ^O^
 
Greetings from Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!