Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Games of a Cazed Host ❯ More dares, no truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Draco: ok well since SereneFox is gonna be a lil git about this, I will say the standard disclaimer. She doesn't own anybody, not even me.

SereneFox: * runs and glomps Draco * I may not own you but I still love you Draco-koi!

Draco: * glares at her, mumbles grumpily* lucky me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Announce r dude: We now return from our commercial break, sponsored by cheetos! They are dangerously cheesy (A.N. I don't own cheetos either!) Here is your host, SereneFox!

* audience applauds, camera focuses on her*

Sfox: Thank you thank you. As you know my name is Serene fox and I am your beautiful and talented hostess. Here with me is my handsome and suave co- host Draco Malfoy! *he looks sick, then glares at the audience cuz they boo him. * Ahem. Anyways, we are here to continue our game of Truth or Dare! Now, since Vegeta forfeit his turn for the wheel of fate, I have to pick a new person to continue. Um..let's see. First will the senshi dehenshin please?

SailorJupiter: NO WAY! We already have to deal with you, but we will not do it unprotected!

Sfox: * eyes glow red and fangs grow again* I SAID DO IT!!

* senshi dehenshin immediately*

Sfox: Thank you. Now the new person to continue is.HEERO!

Heero: Hn.

Sfox: * whines* Heeeeroooo..pleeeeeeeaaasssseee! *turns on puppy dog eyes *

Heero: * cringes, then sighs in defeat* Fine onna. * chibi serenefox: Hooray! * I choose.you, the pink haired girl! * points to rini* Truth or dare?

Rini: *looks apprehensive, gulps and glances at usagi * mom? Is it alright. I don't want what happened to the veggie man to happen to me.

Usagi: yes dear go ahead. If you feel as if you can't complete your dare, I will do it for you.

Rini: um..dare

Heero: I dare you to kiss the skinny black haired man. Over there.

Gohan: *squeaks * (yes he squeaked) me???

Rini: * gulps* ok I will do it *runs and quickly kisses him on the cheek *

Gohan: *blushes *

Rini: Ok, my turn. Hermione Truth or dare

Hermione: *pales * um..I really should be studying (chibi ami shows up: you go girl!) but I will choose dare.

Rini: I dare you to flash your chest at one of the guys here. Any one of them.

Hermione: * pales even more* eep. Ok statistically, I should choose the one I like the most so I will get a trace of satisfaction for doing something fun.. Ok whew here it goes. * walks up to Duo and stops in front of him, squeezing her eyes shut, she lifts up her shirt for 5 seconds then quickly pulls it down and runs back to her seat *

Duo: * in shock, slowly grins and has VERY bad thoughts.*

Sfox: Ok Hermione now it is your turn to truth or dare someone. And make it good. I am tired of all the kissing stuff. Make it funny!!!!

Hermione: Ok, You, the man from the three lights. Grey haired man. Truth or dare

Yaten: Who me? Um Truth.no no no make it dare.

Hermione: I dare you to.. * thinks about it real hard, then suddenly smiles* run around the stage area..NAKED!!!

Yaten: No way. No FUCKING WAY! I am not doing that. No

Sfox: Uh oh. Audience tell me what that means * Holds hand to her ear*

Audience: WHEEL OF FATE!

Sfox: That's right! Now heeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeee we go! *spins the wheel of fate * wheel of fate turn turn turn, tells us the fate so they shall learn!

* wheel slows down to eat a pig's head*

Sfox: Ewwwww. That's nasty who put that up here!?! Oh well *Shrugs * no matter. Bob? Help us strap our player into the chair Draco-koi *Bats her eye lashes and smiles sweetly * please bring out the head.

Draco: Ugh bloody hell woman that is disgusting. But since you hold my life in the balance.. *walks back stage and returns, holding a big smelly pig's head *

Yaten: * is strapped in the chair*. NONONONONONONONONONONO!!!! Please for the love of Selene NO!

Sfox: Sorry Yaten. You made your decision. Now chow down and you can return to the game. *turns away from players, who look ready to vomit * Ok now we have to go to more commercials. And when we come back. A new game...SPIN THE BOTTLE WITH A TWIST!

*crappy music comes on and scene fades with Usagi, Ami, Rei, and a few other girls running to the bathroom holding their mouths *