Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter and the Summer Vacation with the Perfect Soldier ❯ The Dark Lord's "Brilliant" Plan ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: I do not own any of the properties of the animes Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, or Dragon Ball Z. They are each owned by their respective companies. I definitely do not own Harry Potter or that world; they belong to J.K. Rowling and the WB.

Author's Notes: Yes, okay, I lied, I said I was going to take a break, but this story was begging to be written. Besides, it's going to be MUCH shorter than HPatFG. Plus, you all cried to see Heero and the other Gundam pilots, so here's your wish. Also, this is going to be very tongue and cheek, not as serious as HPatFG with some very hilarious, laugh out loud moments. Hopefully.

Harry Potter and the Summer Vacation with the Perfect Soldier

Prologue: The Dark Lord's "Brilliant" Plan

By: Elf

"The Scythe Barer has too many allies here. Too many powerful allies that are searching for me," Voldemort sneered as he paced around his Transylvanian castle. Wormtail groveled at his feet wordlessly. Voldemort ignored him as he growled.

"Damn that boy! Damn Potter, damn the vampire, damn that golden monstrosity, damn those Sailor Scouts, well, not their legs, lovely legs that Hotaru has," Voldemort broke off as he remembered what Sailor Saturn looked like in her sailor's uniform. Then there was Sailor Pluto in her high heeled boots. Those boots would look very good lying at the foot of my bed.

Wormtail whimpered, "Master, what are you planning?"

"Well, to kill Potter, Black, and Snipe and acquire the Scythe Barer all in one blow, of course," Voldemort hissed as Nagini curled around his feet. He reached down and petted the snake with a chortle.

Wormtail asked, "How can I help you?"

"By staying out of my damned way. All you Death Eaters are fools and the only smart ones end up being spies for that meddler Dumbledore! So, I've decided to give Duo a trip home to his dimension, where I will track him down and kill him!" Voldemort started to cackle wildly.

Wormtail asked, "How do you plan to do that, sir?"

"Well, I have found some of G's notes, mainly how to open up dimensional portals. I have found the spell that brought G into that magic less land where Dumbledore cannot interfere!" Voldemort answered excitedly as he began to plan, "And I'll send Potter, Snape, and Black there as well to kill at my leisure."

"An excellent plan, My Master," Wormtail whimpered as he remembered what Snape had said about Duo Maxwell's home dimension. Where Duo had killed more people than Voldemort in less than a year's time. Wormtail stayed silent like a good little minion though and nodded.


He didn't want his arse Avada Kedavra-ed anytime soon.

Still, that was better than having his throat slit by Sirius.

Wormtail thought that it sucked being a minion.

Voldemort clapped his hands together and picked up his snake. Nagini hissed in response. Voldemort laughed and said, "Yes, it's quite brilliant if I do say so myself. Now, I just need to construct the trap and wait for them. It's good to be evil, isn't it Wormtail?"

"Of course, Master," Wormtail offered as Voldemort bounded away.

Wormtail looked at Nagini and asked, "Did you let him have Coco Puffs again?"

The snake hissed defensively and slithered away. Wormtail looked at Lord Voldemort's throne and sighed. There was an empty Snickers' wrapper lying beside it. Wormtail shook his head and answered, "The Dark Lord shouldn't have sugar."

To Be Continued!

I told you the summer vacation was going to be more comical and not just because of Duo's smart mouth. It's summer. Harry and Duo shouldn't have to brood all the time. They should have a little fun. Or a little fun poked at them.

Don't worry. It's not going to be too over the top. Duo and Harry both will brood at some point. They have to.

As always, to Nate Grey.