Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ Welcome back Host! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Right after bomb goes boom. Sage, Heero, Cye, and Rowen all stood outside with perplexed looks.
"We heard the boom, now where's the explosion that follow's it?" Rowen questioned.
That's right there was a boom and not an explosion. The radio station is still there, which also means...
"Oh no! They're still alive!" Sage exclaimed, "Why didn't it work?"Heero heard a clicking nosie and looked down, "Oh well the one problem with those chemical bombs...""The chemicals have to be in it to go boom." Cye finished, "Well I guess its a good thing. I don't need money to be wasted."
Five figures ran out of the studio and stood shoulder to shoulder, "Hey, you guys!" The red ranger called, "Did you hear that loud explosion?"

Sage took a few steps back and turned to run away, but stopped when he saw a fimilar blond female standing there, "Uh-oh.""What's 'Uh-oh'?" Cye asked turning around, "Oh. Hi Mina!"

Everyone else turned around to see Mina standing there.

"HI MINA!" Everyone, including the power rangers coursed while waving at her.

Mina glared at all of them with her arms folded, "I can't believe this, I don't come to work for ONE day and you people screw everything up.""Don't blame me!" Cye protested, "I'm the manger.""Sorry boss." Heero said, "Its just I was making homemade chemical booms, so I could go and kill all those 'number one' fans of yours because they were getting creepy and I didn't want them to mess with you.""Heero, has anyone ever told you your a little dangerous?" Mina asked.

"Serveral people, boss."

"Oh wow look!" The yellow ranger exclaimed, "Its Mina Aino!" (A/N: They're a little late to notice that, huh?)

Mina blinked and glanced over her shoulder, "Oooo where? I wanna see! Where is she!?""Mina, there talking about you." Rowen explained.

"I know that."

Sage leaned next to Mina's ear, "Can I kill them? Can you kill them? Can Heero kill them?"

Mina had a genuine expression of confusion, "Kill who? The power rangers?"

"Yes. I don't care who kills them, I just want someone to kill them!""You shouldn't be afaird of us." The blue ranger assured, "We protect and defend, not harm and hurt.""Aren't you suppose to be the smart one?" Rowen asked.

"Why yes I am."

"Then you do relized you just used two words to say the same thing?""Why yes I do."Rowen folded his arms, "Oh okay."

The pink ranger came from behind him and hugged him, "Your so adorable!" She squeezed him, "Can I take you home with me?""NO!" Mina yelled, "You cannot take him home with you."The pink ranger loosen her grip on Rowen and pouted, "Ahh why not?"Sage shuddered, "Cause your pink." He shuddered again.

Sage then yelped as the yellow ranger came from behind and hugged him, "Well how about him? Can I take him home?"Mina turned to her, "NO! You can't take him either! Let them go!"

"But we love them!" Both rangers exclaimedMina glared, "You've been warned. Let go of my co-host and bodyguard or I will have to brutally hurt you."

The black ranger started dancing around for some odd reason or another, "Get down!" The red ranger cheered, "Get down with yo bad self."Heero removed his gun from where it was on his pants and pointed it at the red ranger then the black one, "Stop."

"Wait aren't we suppose to be doing an interview?" The blue ranger questioned.

"I'ma gonna love you forever and ever!" The pink ranger exclaimed squeezing Rowen. He yelped like a little puppy. The yellow ranger was squeezing onto Sage, who was screaming like a he was being totured.

"Get her off, get her off, get her off!" He kept repeating.

Mina sighed and put her head in her hand, "Must I warn them again?""Well you can just kill them now." Cye noted.

"True. Venus Crystal Power!"

All eyes landed on Mina as she transformed into Super Sailor Venus. The three male rangers started gawking and they seem to not notice it at all Heero straping dynomite to their helmets.

The pink and yellow ranger were well...glaring...most likily at her.

"Hey her costume is better than ours!" The pink ranger yelled, "That's not cool.""Her costume is most exposing than ours too. They show off her legs and other stuff." yellow added.

Venus cocked an eyebrow and looked down, "What else is showing?" She turned around in a circle trying to look at herself, "Come on someone tell me. What else is showing? I know my legs are showing, so what is showing?"

"Mina, worry about that later." Cye said, smiling, "Do whatever you were about to do.""Well okay, but if you know what else is showing you better tell me."Cye nodded, "Don't worry if I see anything other than leg, I'll tell you." He hide his smile while answering.

"Thank you Cye." Venus spun around quickly beaming the pink ranger off of Rowen then twirled around and beamed the yellow ranger off of Sage, "That will teach them not to mess with my workers."

"Its nice to know she loves us." Rowen said. Sage nodded in agreement.

"Ow!" Pink ranger muttered sitting up, "You hurt me. It went right through my helmet."Sailor Venus' eye widen, "Your not dead!"

"Well helmets do prevent that from happening." Yellow ranger explained.

Venus crossed her arms and pouted, "I'm not happy about this at all. Sage kill them."

"SURE!" Sage transformed into his sub-armor, "Armor of Halo! Toa Chi!"

"That's MY little man!" The yellow ranger said proudly.

"For your little man he sure is taking orders from another girl!" The pink ranger replied, "My man doesn't listen to her."

"I would do that too, but its not required for me to fight. I'm the co-host." Rowen explained.

Heero walked over towards Venus, "Boss, could you come with me over here."Venus blinked, "Ugh...okay. Where we going?""Just over here. Cye, you should come too. And you Rowen."Cye and Rowen nodded. They passed a maniac laughing Sage as he powered up for his attack, "Bye Sage." They both waved.

"Yeah, yeah, bye.""How come were leaving Sage?" Cye asked.

"He's fine." Heeor assured, "He's wearing his armor. Besides he's doing his job." Heero pulled out a little device, "Just as I'm doing mine.""Thunderbolt Cut!" Sage exclaimed, blasting the yellow and pink ranger into the other three, who were still staring at Venus.

Heero took over and pressed the detonator and BOOM went the power rangers for real this time.

"Well that takes care of that." Cye said and looked at his watch, "Well the shows over now. Might as well just go on home and prepare for tomorrow night."

"Why?" Rowen asked, "Who's coming tomorrow night?""Someone much better than the power rangers that's for sure." Cye answered as he walked off.

"Cye you do relize you get the sorriest guest." Venus pointed out.

"I'm on a low budget here.""I don't see how. This is one the most popular shows on the radio and your on a low budget." Rowen noted.

"Well with paying all of you and spending all the money on this house I'm building that's gonna have an entrance to the inhouse pool in every room of course I'm gonna be on a low budget."Everyone stopped, "Your doing what!?" They all asked.

"I'm building a house with a entrance in every room to the inhouse pool. A slide that leads to the pool in every room.""And that's where all our money is going?" Sage asked.
"Yeah." Cye answered, "Don't worry when that's done I'm gonna build an archery room, a game room, a dojo, a secret computer room, and a volleyball court, something for everyone."

"Ooooooooh cool!" Venus agreed.

"So about tomorrow's guest." Heero asked.
"Just wait and see." Cye replied, "Just wait and see."


A/N: Well well well. You all know why they keep getting stupid guest, but at least its for the betterment of them. Well see ya around. I really have nothing to say.