Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ You're Own the Air with Heero Yuy!? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
You on the air with Heero Yuy?


A/N: Hi! Funny title huh? Well you'll see why. Bye!


Sage, Heero, Rowen, and Cye all stood in the radio room looking at one another.
"So what are we going to do?" Heero asked.
"Well wouldn't I be the host since Mina is unavaible?" Rowen asked.
"What happen to Mina anyways?" Sage asked.
"She baracaded herself in her house and said she wasn't coming out 'til the world forgot she was a virgin." Cye answered, "As to what were going to do. Heero your the host."
"ME!?" Heero yelled
"HIM!?" Rowen exclaimed.
"Yeah." Cye replied, "What's the matter?""I don't know how to host.""And I'm the co-host.""Whatever. Heero always has to go and kill people its time the people know who does them a favor." Cye explained, "Now get to work.""Wait if Mina locked herself in her house, I don't need to be here." Sage responded.
"Well you just need to help just in case something happens."
"Oh damn.""Well its time to start." Cye walked out the room and Heero and Rowen sat down. Cye appeared again in the other room, "Were on...NOW!" He clicked the 'on air' button and the sign flashed on.
"Hello." Heero greeted, "Welcome to Late Nite Chat. I'm your host Heero Yuy with Co-host Rowen Hashiba.""Oh were in for it now." Sage mumbled.
"Well were going to start off tonight with the traffic report." Heero explained.
"Okay car accidents here, here, and there. Some people can't drive. Don't you hate Sunday drivers. Oh well moving on."Heero blinked at him, "O-kay. Ugh...who are tonight's guest?" He picked up the list and skimed it, "Is this the same list that Mina saw?" He looked at Cye. He nodded, "No wonder she shuddered."
"Who is it?" Rowen asked. Heero handed him the list, "OH MY GOD! YOUR KIDDING CYE!?" He looked at the man in the other room, who smiled and shook his head 'no', "That's evil!"
"What do we do now?" Heero asked.
"You take phone calls." Sage answered.
"Oh. Well were taking calls now."
Like the night before the phone went off like crazy and Heero pressed a random button, "Hi your own with Heero and Rowen. What's your question?"
"WHERE THE HELL IS MINA!?" The voice boomed.
"She's at home." Rowen answered, "Who is this?""This is Duo, her number one fan.""Duo?" Heero questioned.
"Heero, what the hell are you doing hosting?" Duo asked.
"Mina's unavaliable at the moment."
"How can she be unavaliable.""Cause she is. Go do something now." Heero hung up and pressed another, "Hey that hanging up stuff is kinda fun."
"Your own!" Rowen greeted.
"Hi, this is Mina's number one fan, Tracy. What's wrong with Mina?"The room was completly silent."Dude, you sound like a guy." Heero noted.
"THAT BECAUSE I AM ONE!"
"But your name is Tracy." Rowen pointed out.
"AND!?"
"Why kind of guy's name is Tracy?" Sage asked.
"MY KIND OF GUY!""And exactly what kind of guy are you?" Heero continued.
"I'm a pokemon watcher.""He's a stalker." Rowen clearfied, "You stalk pokemon."
Sage started to laugh. Heero was freaked beyond belief and pulled out a gun. He proceeded to load it as he watch a little computer give him the address to the guy's house
"Heero what are you doing?" Rowen asked looking at him puzzled."Taking precaution." He answered.
"What for?""He's a stalker and he also claims to be the boss' number one fan. I don't want him going to stalk her or anything.""HEY! I never said I was a stalker!"
"Yes you did." Heero countered.
"No I didn't. I said I was a pokemon watcher!""Watcher, stalker. There all the same."
"They are not!" Tracy yelled.
"What's the difference then?"
"Well..umm..a watcher watches things and a stalker...umm watches people.""Exactly." Heero stood and prepared to walk out the room.
"Heero sorry, but tonight I'm afraid you can't go and kill anyone." Cye said from the other room.
"Why not?""Your suppose to be hosting the show."
"Oh. Well I'll just get him later." Heero sat down and Rowen hung up on the guy.
"Your own with Rowen and Heero. Name, question, comment.""Hi, my name is Cody and I'm Mina's number one fan."Sage raised his hand and the other three guys looked at him, "Has anyone, but me noticed that the number one fans are calling when Mina's not here?"
The rest of them nodded.
"Why is that?" Rowen asked.
"Well I'm calling because I'm worried about Mina. I haven't called before because I already knew that she knew that I was her number one fan.""I bet you she doesn't even know you exist."
"SHE DOES TOO! I've met her. She's the most pretties person in the world.""Right so enough about Mina, we were talking about number one fans calling when she's not present." Sage reminded.
"I already told you! Now back on the subject." Cody yelled, "Doesn't she have beatiful eyes."This went on for about ten minutes. Heero traced the call, wrote the address dnow and made a note to blow the guy's house up, so he wouldn't try to harm Mina.
"Oh she's just the most wonderful person in the world."Cye had fallen asleep when this continued. Sage was playing with yarn, Rowen was playing with a gameboy and Heero had his laptop open. He had gotten the blueprints to the guys house and was planning where he would put each bomb.
"I had a dream once and Mina and me were in a field of flowers and we ran towards each with open arms..."Sage pulled out his gameboy and him and Rowen were having a tetris battle. Heero had managed to get some bombing tools in the radio station.
"And we were making out!"
"Is that kid still talking?" Heero asked from the floor where he was putting his bomb together.
"Ugh...I think." Rowen replied.
"What do you mean!? You guys weren't listening. I was only telling you about the greatest person alive!""ME!?" Sage asked.
"NO NOT YOU! MINA!""Oh, but she's not the greatest person alive. I am.""NO YOUR NOT! MINA IS!""OH YEAH!?""YEAH! What are you gonna do about it?""Simple this." Sage hung up and sat back on the floor.
"Why didn't we do that in the first place?" Heero asked.
"Who knows?" Rowen and Sage answered.
It was pretty quiet except when Heero cursed a few times from messing up and when Rowen or Sage through comments and insults at one another. The phone was still ringing like crazy, but none of them were about to answer it.
"Heero, ya know your a sorry host." Rowen suddenly said.
"Huh?""Your good alot of things, but hosting.""Why do you say that?""The phone is just ringing. Aren't you going to answer it?""Well I guess so, but I kinda got all tied up in making these bombs." Heero sat back in the chair and pressed one of the buttons, "Your own the air with-"
"HELLO!" A bunch of voices coursed from the door.
Sage looked at Rowen with fear, "Who are tonights guest?"
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes.""The power rangers.""I have power ranger phobia. I fear the power rangers! They scare me! I'm scared!" Sage stammbered, "MAKE THEM GO AWAY!"
The door flung open and five people dressed in five different colors all stood there.
"We'll make them go away!" The red ranger assured.
"I want you to go away!" Sage explained.
"But were tonights guest.""You guys are so screwed!" The guy on the phone said before hanging up.
"I will fix your show my sweet!" A new guy yelled, "For it is your prince, Brock!"Everyone in the room turned to him, "Dude, Mina isn't here tonight." Rowen explained, "She's not coming back 'til the world forgets she's a virgin."
"Then I will go to her and make her dreams come true."
A gun noise was heard and Heero stood up pointing the gun at Brock, "Fans aren't allowed near the boss."
"But I am more than a fan. I'm her-""NUMBER ONE FAN!" Rowen, Sage, and Heero coursed.
"We figured that much." Rowen added.
"What about us?" The yellow ranger asked, "We like Mina too.""Then here you like her so much. Take over the show." Sage pressed a ton of buttons on Heero's bomb and ran out the room. Heero and Rowen followed him. The three of them appeared in the other room and grabbed Cye and ran out that room.
Brock looked at what Sage pressed and cursed to himself before running out the room. The power rangers all stood there confused. Then....

BOOM!

To be continued...

A/N: Cliffhanger...don! don! DON! Okay. Ha you'll have to wait for the next part. Okay now for a new thing I'm doing.
Wanna ask Mina or one of the guys a question? or maybe leave them a comment? Well you can now. Just hit me up via e-mail or review with the name you want me to use and the question/comment. All questions/comments will be responded to by Mina or one of the guys. This way I don't have to think up people and names so much. I will still do it. I mean haning up is one of the things they do and they like it.

E-mail:Kmoney1205@yahoo.com

Have fun and goodnight.