Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ Did Mina ever tell you.... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I don't want to do this." Mina pouted.
"Well you have to." Cye replied as he pulled the blonde down the hall of radio station, "It'll be fun."
"No it won't. I can just tell." She whined.
"Trust me. I mean everyone else does and things always come out good for them. What makes it any different for you?""Everything bad that can happen to me, happens to me."
Cye opened the door to the studio and sat Mina in her chair. He pushed her headphones on her head and then turned her around, so she would be facing the mike and everything else. He then walked out the room. Once the door closed and Mina was sure he was around the corner she bolted for the door only to find it locked.
"Ahhh CYE!"
Cye entered the room on the other side on the glass and chuckled when he saw what she was doing, "I'm not stupid. I locked the door. Your doing this and that's final.""Ahhh!" Mina whined and slid to the floor, "This is pure, cruel evil ya know that?""No this isn't. Its fun." Cye replied.
"Why aren't the others here?""Because they don't need to be here.""What if something happens to me?""Heero's outside making sure nothing gets in and NO ONE gets out!"
Mina sighed, but stay on the floor.
"You can sit there 'til its time to start the show."
"I'll sit here as long as I damn please." She folded her arms over her chest and looked at the carpet.
"Your making this hard. I'll bring in Rowen and Sage.""I thought they weren't here.""No there here. I mean Rowen has to do the show with you and Sage is the other bodyguard. I said they weren't here now. 'Cause the show doesn't start for another twenty minutes.""Well then your going to have to bring them in 'cause I ain't movin' unless its to leave."
Cye nodded and picked up a radio. He whispered something in it and sat it back down, "They'll be here in a few minutes."
"Well howdy-doo, yippee skippy for them."
A few minutes went by really slow. Cye was sitting down playing with his pens and Mina laid on the floor and presumed to look dead, but was really staring at the roof and pointed out shapes that weren't in the design. The door made a click and a filmiar blue haired man stuck his head in. He looked at the room on the other side to see Cye mumbling to himself and then he looked around the room he was in and walked in. He kept walking 'til he felt that he stepped on something or someone.
"Ow!" Mina yelled, "Get off my foot!"
Rowen moved his foot and looked at her, "Why are you laying on the floor?""Because I'm not going to do this show tonight.""Why not?" Rowen asked.
"Everytime I do this something happens to me. I get attacked by talking dogs. Then perverted old men, which may I add both had glimpses of my underwear. I don't want to see what might happen next."
Sage then kicked opened the door, "Don't worry we've taken precautions for your well-being. From now on anything that trys to hurt you we'll be blown into a million tiny pieces before it even gets close to you."
"Really?""Yes."
"Are you going to do the show now?" Cye asked.
"I'll give it a try. If anything gets near me. I'm taking a vacation."
"Okay deal."
"A very LONG vacation!" She replied.
"Ugh...sure."

Ten minutes went by. Heero was in the room with Cye just as they began the show.
"Alright your own!" Cye explained as he hit the 'on air' button and the sign flashed on.
"Hi welcome to the show. I'm your Host Mina Aino with my CO-host Rowen Hashiba." She greeted, "Just to let you all know I'm being forced to do this and-""Mina, don't joke like that." Rowen cut in, "People may believe you."Mina gave him a slight glare and picked up a list, "Let's see today's guest are...." Her eyes bugged out as she skimmed the list, "Is this list correct?" She turned to Cye who nodded, "Oh why me? Anyways....Today's guest are." With a shudder she tossed the list across the room, "Oh wait this is tomorrow!" She leaned back in her chair and put her hands behind her head, "What's new Rowen?"Rowen stared at her, "Oh yeah...traffic. Something new were trying." He picked up a piece of paper, "Alright its late, so traffic is light, but tomorrow afternoon your all screwed if your going anywhere because its going to be hot and people are going to be going to beaches and stuff." He turned back to Mina, "That's it.""Okay then." She pressed a button, "Time for calls. Hi your on the air with Mina Aino and Rowen Hashiba how may we help you?"

"Oh wow, Mina, you seem very different tonight. Are you okay?" Mina cocked an eyebrow, "Yes, I'm fine. What's your name?""Its me Brock!"Mina searched her brain for any remembrance of this person, "I know you?"
"Yeah I came down there the first night the dog attacked."
"I remember the dog....and Sage....and Rowen....and sending Heero to kill someone, but I don't remember you. Oh well."
"The guy that tried to cut me in half." Sage reminded.
"Was this before or after the dog came?""I think after.""Okay I don't remember too much after the dog came. I remember screaming and fainting."
"So you don't remember me. I'm kinda hurt....""Hey buddy get over it." Rowen cut in, "So was that all you wanted to know? We'll see ya later."
"No...No. I have a problem.""Your a fagot." Sage mumbled. Mina shot him a glare, which he caught, "What?""Be nice.""Your mean to people all the damn time." Sage informed."I'm also the damn host, so be nice!" She countered.
He glared at her. She glared at him. They continue to do this while Brock was telling them his problem.
"Oh yeah and Misty like as a shrine to you, Rowen. Oh did she tell you Ash has a new interest?"Rowen was watching Mina and Sage glare at each other and half paying attention to Brock, "Ugh....who has a new what?""Ash. He's over you.""Oh that's nice." Rowen then blinked, "Brock tell Misty I'll send her a autograph.""OH cool! Hey Mina, could you send me one too?" He waited for a reply and never got one, "Mina? Mina, you there? Rowen where's Mina?""She'll send you one. Bye Brock." He hung up and looked at Mina, "Mina....?" He then looked at Sage, "Sage....?" Nothing. He looked at Cye, who wrote something on a piece of paper and held it up on the glass. It read 'Don't forget the Q&A thing were doing.'. Rowen nodded and turned back to mike, "Hey listeners were doing something special tonight." This got Mina's attention and she shook her head and hands pleading silently for him not to continue. He just smiled and continued, "Its Q&A. You asked Mina...anything and she answers it. It has to be about her though, so call in with your question. One question per caller."
"Oh man...." Mina fell on the floor and looked at the roof, "I can tell lots of new and interesting things are going to happen now."
The phone began to ring like hell and Mina forced herself to sit down in the chair instead of jump out the glass case. Since she sure wasn't going to answer the phone Rowen did, "Hi your own. What's your name and question?" Rowen asked.
"Oh wow! This is a really cool thing your doing. Anyways my name is Mimi-""And SORA!" Another girl yelled.
"Yeah, but anyways...we were just wondering...Mina, who was your first?"Mina cocked an eyebrow, "My first what? My first word?"
"No...no. Who did you have you know what with first?"
"Sex?" Mina clarified.
"Yes.""Isn't that a little too personal?" She asked looking at Cye. Cye shook his head, "I think it is.""Just answer them." Sage rushed.
"Shut-up." She thought on this for awhile, "Ugh....I'm still a virgin."
Everyone in the room and phone were in complete silence.
"YOU ARE!??" Mimi and Sora yelled.
Mina slid out of her chair and went under the table, "YES I'm a virgin! What the hell is wrong with that!?"
"Ugh....thank you ladies. Have a good night." Rowen said.
"BYE ROWEN! Bye Sage! Bye...." They both started giggling, "....Mina."
Rowen hung up and pressed another button, "Hi your own! Your name and question."
"MINA! YOUR STILL A VIRGIN!?" Five voices yelled.
Mina, still under the table may I add, put her head on her knees and closed her eyes, "Not you....anyone, but you."
"Now you guys give me that phone." Another person said, then they could be heard better on the phone, "Oh hi. Mina, its Michelle. Its okay to be virgin. The girls were just messing with you.""What girls?" Rowen asked.
"Oh her friends. They kinda busy...""They're laughing at me aren't they!?" Mina yelled, still under the table, "I know they are!"
"Oh you guys hurt her feelings." Michelle informed"So your question was 'Your still a virgin'?" Rowen asked.
"YES!" A bunch of other voices yelled.
"Well we already know the answer, so well bye." "BYE!" Laughing followed that and a dial tone.
"Were going to take a break." Rowen announced and put on a CD. Rowen glanced at Sage then at Cye and Heero. He then looked under the table, "Mina...?" He saw her and she staring at the carpet, "Are you okay?""Yes!" She snapped and got from under the table, "Yes I am!" She stood up and walked to the door, "If anyone needs me. I'll be in that closet!" She pointed at the closet right across from there.
"Mina, that's my gun closet." Heero said from the other.
"I know that....."
Sage decided to stop her, "Whoa....I was going to let you go, but now I'm afraid I can't do that."
"Well why not?" She asked.
"I'm scared for your safety." He turned her back in the direction of her chair.
She sat down and took a deep breath. Then she looked back at Sage, "Can you get me something to drink please?"
"Ugh...okay." He walked out the room and ran down the hall.
Rowen was having a little conversation with Cye and Heero was gone to get some take out and neither one of them were paying any attention to her since they knew Sage was there. Mina slowly rose out of her chair and bolted for the door. Cye saw this a pointed.
"Ro!" Rowen turned around and caught her run out the door, "Where did Sage vanish to?" He jumped out his chair and ran out the room. He didn't go far cause he stopped when he saw Sage with a certain someone swung over his shoulders, "Where did you go?"
"I went to get her a soda." He answered and walked in the room. Rowen looked at Mina. She had her arm prop on Sage's back and her hand on head. She looked very annoyed and pissed at the same time. Sage slid Mina off his shoulder and in her chair and handed her the soda, "Here ya go."
"Thank you." She said in a very evil tone.
Sage smiled and went to lean against the door. Rowen entered right after that and sat down and pressed a button, "Hi...well were back and taking more calls." He pressed another, "Hi. Your name and question."
"Well hi. My name is James and my question is...Mina, would you ever consider going out with a guy?"Mina looked very annoyed at this question, "Of course I don't consider going out with guys. Why I don't even fine them interesting. I'm going to stay single my whole entire life."
"There was some serious sarcasm there." Rowen noticed, "Hey James, you need to be more specific with your question. Mina's a little ticked and your only going to get sarcastic remarks."
"Oh I'm sorry. Let me describe the guy: Tall, blue hair, Sexy eyes-""No I will not go out with ROWEN!" Mina exclaimed, "No offense Rowen.""None taken."
"Oh no not Rowen. Me."
Mina closed her eyes and tried to picture him, "I can't picture you. The description you gave only has me picturing Rowen."
"Oh I'll just send you a picture or something. Bye.""Bye!" Rowen and Mina coursed.
"Alright next caller" Rowen hit another button, "Your name and question!"
"Well what's up!? The names is George and the question I have for Mina is....Have you ever done a porn video?"Everyone in that room looked at someone else. Mina leaned into the mike, "No."
"Are you lying?" He asked.
"That's more than one question buddy." She countered.
"Then its true. You have. You refuse to answer."
Heero was back and he wrote on a piece of paper and pressed it to the glass. It read: 'Should I kill him? I traced the call.' Cye then pressed a paper next to that one. It read: 'He traces all the calls!'
Mina smiled and nodded, "Oh hey George?""What?""Let me ask you this..." She stopped and continued, "If I just told everyone I was a virgin then how could I have done a porn video?"
"Ugh....from behind.""Shut-up....." A dial tone then followed that, "Heero will take care of him." She then relized she was talking into the mike, "I mean nothing oh nevermind. Rowen next caller."
Rowen nodded and clicked the next button, "Your name and question?""Hi.....this is Daphne and I was just wondering if could first: Answer my question and second: Do the thing following my question?"
"Okay...sure."
"Okay well my question is: do you have a crush on anybody?"
"Yes...." Mina answered.
"Okay now the thing I want you to do. The person you have a crush on could you walk up to them and kiss them?"Rowen cut in, "One question per call, sorry."
"Oh but please.""Sorry." Rowen hung up afterwards, "Next caller." He clicked the button, "Hi. Name and question.""Well hi this is-""Bye Heero!" Mina cut in, "Oh sorry."
"My name is....Yolie. My question is: Mina, out of every guy in the room including Heero since he's gone which one would you have sex with?"
Everyone looked at her and she smiled nervously, "Well...ugh....I...would." She jumped out of her chair and jumped out the glass window behind her. After slamming into the ground and cutting her arm she got up and ran down the hall cursing a number of things and yelling about stupid callers.
Sage exchange a glance with Rowen, who then exchange one with Cye. Then Sage and Cye exchange a glance. Cye then looked at his watch, "Sage, aren't you suppose to catch her?""I wasn't expecting her to do that, but okay." He walked out the room and ran down the hall.
"Rowen, do something." Cye said.
"Oh okay well ummm if you just heard that noise then its time for us to go.....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T EAT CYE!"
Cye was surprise at his outburst, "HUH!?""Don't worry buddy...I'll save ya!" Rowen ran out the room and you could see him come in the room Cye was in. He turned the on air button off and started laughing, "I did something.""Okay....That was something special." Cye mumbled, "Well let's go."
"Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry." "Okay." Cye and Rowen turned the lights off and everything else and walked out, "Were gonna have to call Heero. We don't want him to come back to an empty station." Cye explained.
"No problem."
They walked down the hall and out the building.


A/N: Would you believe me if I said I was really sorry that this is out two months later than the previous one. Well I am. I really am. Oh please don't hurt me! *Cowards in a corner* I'll try to work harder and faster. I'll keep this story under my one's that need work list. So your not going to hurt me right? *Breaths sigh of relief* That's good. Well hope you enjoyed.