Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ Interview with Ranma and Co. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hello and welcome to the second part of this night. The interview with Ranma. Things just get plain weird and crazy. Enjoy.

Ranma cleared his throat and everyone looked at him, "Your thing is beeping.""Oh!" Mina pressed the button, "Your on. Hi!"
"Hey Ranma can I have one of your girls?"
"No." Ranma answered.
"Well can I have you?"
"No way!""Well then what can I have? I'm need a woman!"
"Then why do you want me?" Ranma asked.
"Cause your a woman.""When I find out where you live I'll have to come and kick your butt.""Why bother?" Mina said, "That's Heero's job and he enjoys it."
"Well I personally want to take care of him.""Hey pal what's your name?" Rowen asked.
"I'll just come down. I've decided on something else." He hung and everyone exchange glances.
"So Ranma?" Mina began, "What do you do for a livin'?"
"I'm currently trying to find a cure for my problem." He answered."I just told you that was gift." Mina yelled, "Being a girl is a wonderful thing.""Not if you were a guy first and you fell into a spring and it made you this way."
"Let's not fight with the guest Mina." Rowen cut in, "If he doesn't want to be a girl, he doesn't have to be one. I mean I wouldn't want to be one."
Mina glared at him and then reverted her attention back to Ranma, "How'd it happen?"
"Well me and my dad were in China and decided to train. We found a great area called 'The cursed springs' we began to train and I tripped my dad into a spring called 'Spring of the drowned Panda' and when he came out he was a panda." Ranma took a deep breath and continued, "He then knocked me into a spring called, 'Spring of the drowed girl' and when I came out I was a girl.""Now you say cold water causes you to change into a girl, right?" Mina questioned.
Ranma nodded and noticed the look in Mina's eyes, "Your not thinking...what I think your thinking, are you?"
Mina shook her head and moved her hand closer to the picture of water on the table, "No way. I would never. That's just plain mean." She gripped the picture and picked it up and hid it behind her back, "I mean I'm not going to do unless you let me. Can I do it?""No." Ranma answered.
"Oh well then. What else is new? How about all those girls you got?" She stood up and slowly made her way over near Ranma, who was begining to worry about her sanity.
"Ugh....There's Akane, she's pretty nice except when she has that freakin' mallet."Mina continued to advance on Ranma and now Sage was wondering what she was up to, "So about the other two?" Mina urged him to continue
"Well then there's Ukyou. She more like my friend. My dad set that up. As well as the first one." Now Rowen was wondering what Mina was up to and Ranma was now creeped out, but he decided to continued, "And last is Shampoo. She's an amazon and use to hate my girl form, but she fell in love with me."
"Yes you are quite handsome. Now think fast!" She dumped the ice cold water on him and he shudder for a minute and changed into a red-haired girl and the male Ranma clothes were a little big on her.
Sage, Rowen and Cye were all staring at the girl Ranma in utter shock, Mina on the other hand was laughing her head off, "That was sooooo cool!" She yelled. She calmed down and looked at the girl Ranma, "Hi! I'm Mina!""I know." She said, "You know your in room full of cute guys?"
"Yeah." Mina answered, "Cool huh?""Oooooo" Girl Ranma said, "Can I be your co-host?""I'm her co-host!" Rowen pointed out, "Sorry."
"I have this problem." Girl Ranma began, "When you throw hot water on me-"
"Let me guess?" Sage interruppted, "You turn into a guy with black hair."
"Your good. Wanna marry me?""No thank you."
She nodded and turned back to Mina, "Are these your fiancés?""No.""Can I have them?" She asked, "I mean my other self has three women and I just can't deal with that. I mean I need some love too."
"I totally understand." Mina agreed.
There was a unsure knock at the door and Sage cocked an eyebrow and opened it. There stood a black haired boy with a orange hairband that match his shirt. His face was filled with confusion.
"Hi." Sage greeted.
The boy turned to him, "Where is this place?" He asked, "I'm kinda lost."
"This is a radio station." Sage answered, "Where do you need to go?""Ugh....I do not know." The boy answered and bang his head on the wall, "I've been lost for three days."
"Oh your cute!" Mina yelled and ran to his side, "What's your name?""Its Ryoga." He answered and bang his head again.
"Ah it'll be okay. You can stay here till you remember your way."
"Hey!" Girl Ranma yelled, "I know you!"Ryoga looked at her and glared, "ITS YOU!"
"You two know each other?" Rowen asked.
"YES!" They both yelled.
"Why don't you change back and fight me like a man." Ryoga challenged.
Sage, Rowen and Cye all started to laugh.
"Okay I will. Give me a second." She ran out the room, "Where's the bathroom?""Down the hall." Mina answered, "The ladies room is on the right and the men's room is on the left."
"Thank you." She ran down the hall. Everyone then turned back to Ryoga.
They then heard someone yelling and running down the hall. Ranma boy zoomed in the room with a man on his tail. He was kinda old.
"This is where you went Ranma?" The man asked, "We could be training right now and your in this room with all these guys."Mina cleared her thoart and he looked at her, "I just so happen to be a girl. Thank you very much."
"And her?" He questioned, "Say...?""Don't even think about it dad?" Ranma warned.
"You seem like a nice young lady." his dad said, "I'm Genma."
"She seems like a nice young lady." Sage mocked, "But is she? No way."
"Shut-up Sage."
"Ranma!" Ryoga yelled and dropped his backpack, "Let's fight!"
Ranma got in one of his many fighting styles and Ryoga did the same, "I'm ready!" Ranma annouced.
Heero took the perfect time to enter the room. He saw Ranma and Ryoga about to go at it and an old man talking to Mina.
"What's going here?" He asked in his serious voice.
Rowen stood up from his seat and walked up to his side, "You see we had this guest. Ranma" He pointed at Ranma, "And then this guy walks in lost and wants to kick our guest's ass, Ryoga." He points as Ryoga, "And then this guy pops up out of no where and is trying to con Mina into something, Genma." He pointed to the old guy.
"Oh." Was all Heero had left to say.
They heard a large splash and all looked at Ranma who was still a guy, he then began to laugh at Ryoga. When they all looked in the direction Ryoga was in, there was pig. Some of that water got onto his dad and Mina almost fainten when he turned into a giant panda.
"Okay....." Heero said, "That was something rather interesting." He drew his gun and pointed it at Ranma, "What kind of magic do you use?""I used cold water!" He answered with a snicker.
"Shampoo saw Ranma come in this hall." A voice said.
Ranma lost his snicker and gulped, "What is she doing here?""Shampoo don't need Akane and Ukyou with Shampoo."
"Well were here so deal with it." Another voice said, "Were all kinda worried about Ranma."
"Hey Ranma aren't those your women?" Sage asked.
"Eep!" Was all Ranma had to say.
"Wait Shampoo." A guy called, "Don't go. Come to me."
Four people entered the room. "More people." Heero said, "Do they turn into something as well?"
"Let's find out!" Mina yelled. She picked up another picture of water and slash the new comers. Two out four turned into something. The guy turned into a duck and Shampoo turned into a cat.
Cye pressed a button, "Can we get rid of the zoo?""Oh P-chan!" Akane said and picked up the pig, "What are you doing here?"
The pig only oniked at her.
"What are you doing here you un cute woman?" Ranma asked pointing at Akane and then pointed at Ukyou, "And you?"
"Happosai is here too." Ukyou said.Genma held up a wooden sign that read 'Oh no'
"That is sooooooo cute!" Mina yelled, "He held up a little cute sign."
"Who's Happosai?" Rowen asked.
"I'm Happosai!" A short old man answered.
"I suggest you not go near him, Mina." Ranma said, "He's a little....off."
"Oh how are you?" Happosai asked coming up to Mina, "What color are you panties?"
"Excuse me?"
"You panties? Underwear? Thong? What color is it?"
"I'm not telling you."
Shampoo (Cat) hissed and jumped at Mousse (Duck) She then began to chase him in circles.
"Will someone get some hot water?" Ranma asked, "We don't want anyone ended up as anyone elses lunch"
"I'll go get it." Heero walked out the room.
"Hey everyone we have a phone call!" Rowen yelled and pressing the button, "You're on the air with Rowen Hashiba?"
"Yes hello. I've been waiting for I don't know how long." The man said.
"Well we've been kinda busy." Rowen replied, "Your question, problem?""Yeah. I was just wondering. What the hell are you doing with a radio show, Mina?""Huh?" Mina said.
"Who was drunk when they gave you your show?"
"Who is this?" Rowen asked.
"This Piccolo. I was just listening for the pass week and all this havoc and hell happens. I mean you go from being attacked by talking to guys changing into girls. What the hell is the theme of this show?"
Mina sat down at her chair, "Hey buddy! You think you can survive all that? Come down here and say that to my face. You jerk!""I will! Thank you!" He hung up.
Mina jumped when she felt something touching her behind. Happosai smiled, "I was just looking.""He touched my ass!" Mina yelled, "Sage get him!"
Sage walked over near Mina and picked the short man up, "Man, your making me have ta work."
The old man squrimed and punched Sage in the face. Sage sat up and kicked him. This started a fight between the two.
Ranma looked at his father, "You see what you caused. You come and bring the world with you."His father held up a sign 'It wasn't me' it said. He then turned and walked out the door, still in panda form.
Heero walked in the room with a water gun, A super soaker with a backpack with water in it, "I got your water. What do I with it?"Ranma pointed at all the animals, "Wet em' all!"Akane held onto P-chan closer, "No! Not P-chan! He's just a pig!""You'll see what he is in a second. You un cute female." Ranma explained.
Heero followed his orders and wet Shampoo and Mousse and then P-chan who was in Akane arms. She dropped him when he turned back into Ryoga.
"Your my pet Pig!" Akane yelled. She then fainted and Ryoga caught her.
"Akane!" He called, "Wake up!" He laid her down and glared at Ranma, "This is all your fault. We fight. Tonight!""Fine!" Ranma accepted, "Let's go! Outside!"
Ryoga nodded and picked up Akane, "She's coming with me."
"Fine by me." Ranma waved at Mina, "Hey Mina! Thank you for having me. I'll see ya around!"Mina turned to him and waved too, "Bye Ranma! We have to have lunch or something!"
"No problem!" He agreed. Ryoga walked out the room and Ranma was about to follow when his dad came back who was back to his normal human self.
"Dad?""Yeah. I got this great idea."
"What is it?"
He walked over to Mina, but was stopped when a little short man came flying by and hit the wall.
"Stupid short little pervert. I better get a raise, Mina!" Sage yelled, "That guy can really fight."
Mina looked at Sage, who had a black eye and bloody lip, "Ah Sage! You did all that for me!"
Heero who managed to shooe the rest of the people except Ranma and Genma looked at Mina, "Boss, you shouldn't have so many people in here and your phone is ringing like crazy."
"Well I haven't answered it in like thirty minutes." She sat down, "Yeah you're on the air with everyone in this room. What's up?""Yeah its me. The guy who wanted Ranma." He began, "I can't come down tonight. I'll have to tommorrow."
"Okay. Well see ya then." Mina said, "Bye." She hung up and pressed the button, "What's up?""Yes I wondering if you could send Heero and Sage down here?" The girl asked.
"Why?" Mina asked.
"Cause I want them both so bad!" She yelled, "There so fine. Oh they blow my mind. If you could throw Rowen in there too. That would be even better."
"You want my co-host, assassin, and bodyguard to come down to your house cause you like them?"
"Yeah. Is that a problem?""Yes! What's your name?""I can't tell you that.""Why can't you?" Mina asked, "I mean you want all the guys in this room, but Cye and you can't tell me your name."
"Oh you know what? Could you send him down too. And Ranma since he's there.""Your just making a collection on the guys I happen to see everyday."
"She's defending us." Sage cheered, "She really does care."
"Now who is this?""Hey ya know she sounds a lot like Cye with the accent, but more girly." Rowen pointed out.Mina looked at him and then pondered his words, "She does doesn't she? Who could this be?""That girl we saw the other day with the blue hair had his accent." Heero said.
"AMY!" Mina yelled.
"NO! You found out!" She hung up and Mina had a cute, but confused expression.
"It was Amy."
Genma walked up to Mina and put a hand on her shoulder, "Would you like to marry my son?""What?" Mina asked.
"DAD! I don't need anymore fiancee!"
"Yeah and besides she's too busy with her radio show and saving the world to get marry." Sage explained and everyone looked at him, "What?"
"Sage since when did you care what happen to her?" Rowen asked.
"I don't care. I was saying."
"Yu-huh, sure." Heero pointed out and looked at his watch, "We are ten minutes pass the air time."
"We are!?" Rowen yelled, "Cye why didn't you say anything." When he didn't get a respondes he looked at the room Cye was in and saw a sleeping Cye with his head hanging over the seat.
"CYE!!" Everyone yelled.
Cye snapped his head, "Huh! Yeah I woke mom!""We were suppose to be off ten minutes ago." Mina said, "You fell asleep. Hit the button--bye everyone. Thanks for tuning in--now!"Cye pressed the button and the sign went off. He then put his head on the desk and went back to sleep.
Ranma smiled and waved, "I have a fight to go fight. I'll see ya later."Him and his dad left. Mina yawned as did everyone else.
"I'll see ya'll tommorrow." Rowen said, "Goodnight." He walked out followed by Heero who waved.
Sage walked over to the passed out old man and tucked him under his arm, "Goodnight Mina. I have to give those people there little old man."
He ran out the room and Mina walked out and turned the lights out, "Things can only get weirder." She said, "I can just feel it."

A/N: That's it!? Well what ja think? Funny ha ha or funny 'this is one weird person and should get help' either way I don't care. Bye bye. Stay tune to what might happen next.