Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction ❯ You're Own the Air with Mina Aino ❯ The Show must go on ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
""We are on in five minutes!" Cye yelled, "Everyone get ready."
Rowen and Mina sat in their chairs as Cye set everything up. Rowen took this time to ask Mina a question, "Mina, I've been meaning to ask you somethin'?"
"What is it?""What did you do to Sailor Moon and Mars?"Mina looked at Rowen with a sly grin, "Why I sent them home.""That's it?""Yes Rowen that's it. Nothing special."
"Okay were ready you two." Cye pressed the on air button and the sign flashed on.
"Hey can I do it?" Rowen asked.
"Sure go ahead."
Rowen smiled and turned to the microphone, "Welcome to Late Night Chat I'm Rowen Hashiba your co-host with your host Mina Aino.""Hi!" Mina greeted, "Well tonights guest is Nick Carter and-I can't read these last few names." She looked at Cye and he smiled, "Well we'll just see them as they come then won't we."
"Right now while were waiting for our guest to show up. We'll take a few callers." Rowen pressed a button, "Hello you're on the air with Rowen and Mina."
"Yes, I have this blasted problem." A male voice came.
"That's why were here." Mina said, "What's up?""Well you see I'm trying to surpass Kakarot in power, but everytime I seem to he just gets stronger. How do I stop that blasted idiot for a saiyan?"Rowen and Mina exchange glances, "Pratice." They both answered.
"What....what do you think I do? Sit around and eat cookies and ice cream all blasted day?""Okay then whatever he does you do ten times harder." Mina suggested"I do that too.""Well maybe he's lucky and your not." Rowen said.
"I don't think so!""Okay maybe he's just better than you. Stronger than you and will always be stronger than you." Rowen said, "Just get over it and accept it.""WHAT!?!?!?" The man yelled, "You did not just tell Vegeta, prince of all saiyans, to let Kakarot, a thrid class saiyan, be stronger than me!"
"He's already stornger than you." Rowen mummbled
"I heard you and I'll blast you to the next deminesion for that smart remark!""To the what!?"
"Okay calm down!" Mina said. Both men fell silent waiting for her next words, "Uh Vegeta, man as it seems your not getting, your not going to get and you never will get stronger than this Kakarot guy, so just get over it. Rowen....whatever."
"You will be blasted to the next deminesion as well woman!--What!? Bulma let go! I'm talking right now! Stop! Woman I'll blast you!""And you'll be outside on corner if you do!" A female voice threaten, "Give me the phone!""You will have yours." Vegeta warned before leaving.
"Hello?" The female said.
"Hello." Mina greeted, "What's up!?"
"Sorry about Vegeta. He's just mr. grumpy. Don't mind him at all. My names Bulma. I love this show and it seems to only get better.""Thanks, Bulma." Rowen said, "Gotta a problem or anything?""Well not really. Just Vegeta, but that's the way he comes. Anyways I'll let you get back to work. BYE!""BYE!" Rowen and Mina coursed.
"She was nice." Rowen said.
"She was. Okay next caller." Mina pressed the button, "You're on the air with Mina and the human smurf what's your problem?""You did not just call me a human smurf!" Rowen yelled.
Mina blinked at him confused, "But you are a human smurf.""Yeah so, but you don't need to tell the world. That's something you keep on the DL.""Right and so me, everyone else in this station, everyone who was listening that night before and this caller will only know." Mina explained, "And a lot of people don't already know."
"Let's not advertise it to everyone. Kay?""Whatever." She then put her attention back to the caller, "Hi, sorry. Uh what's your problem?""Human smurf! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA-" The rest of that was dail tone"That's enough of you!" Rowen said.
"He didn't even tell us his problem." Mina said.
"You hang up on people all the time!""I do not!""Whatever! Your know you do." Rowen countered.
Mina held her hand in front of Rowen, "Talk to hand cause the face don't give a damn."
"You know I'm right that's why your ignoring me."Mina looked at him with no inetrest at all, "Your talking me. Why?""You-""Who?""Your-"
"What was that?""Stop-""Stop what?"Rowen then suck in a breath and blurted out, "Youknowi'mrightthat'swhyyourignoringme." he then took a breath afterwards.
"Really?" Mina asked not caring at all, "Are you sure about that?""Shut-up!" Rowen threaten.
"You sure you want me to do that?""Mina! You shouldn't have privilages I can't have. I should be able to hang up-""La la la la la." Mina sang, "Come on Rowen you know the words!"Rowen then glared at her, "That is so not funny."
"I know it isn't. Me making fun of your race. No way! I would never." She then looked at the floor, "Oh Rowen I think I steped on your mother!"Rowen looked at the floor out of instinct and then back up at Mina, "You need to stop.""Whoops that was the little smurf with the red hat." Mina said, "Papa smurf I think his name was."
Rowen was about to countered when the door opened, "Nick Carter is in the house!"
Both Mina and Rowen turned to him, "Hi!" Mina greeted.
Nick sat down in the empty chair, "So what were you guys talking about?""Mina was talking about my-""Cooking! Rowen has great cooking!"
"Oh that's nice to hear." Nick said, "So let's take some calls."
Mina pressed a button, "Hi you;re on with Mina, Nick and Rowen, what's your problem?""OH MY! NICK I love you!""That's cool." Nick said, "What's your name?""Its Rini!""Hi Rini!" Nick greeted.
"Do you have a problem?" Rowen asked.
Mina looked at Rowen, "Her hair is pink and her eyes are red, her dad throws roses. You pick a problem."
"Hi Mina! I'm so happy you invited Nick to your show. I have to.....go." She hung up.
"Right." Rowen said and pressed another button, "Hi you're on the air with Rowen, Nick and the blonde."
"Hi. Rowen and Mina you two seem to be having problems." The girl said, "First off. Mina where do you get off picking on poor Rowen." Rowen smiled cocky at Mina, "Your just talking about him here and there.""He made me mad." Mina explained.
"And another thing! Where do you get off stepping on his mother."Mina put her head in her hand and shook it and Rowen lost his cocky smile, "You do know she didn't really step on my mom right?""She said she stepped on your mom and papa smurf! How could she?""What's your name sweet thang?" Nick Carter asked.
Mina glared at Nick, "Sage! Get rid of him!"
"Get rid of me? Why?" Nick asked.
Sage walked in the room and dragged Nick out the room, "Am I killing him too?""No! Lots of people will hunt you down and kill you in the most burtal way.""Well we wouldn't want that would we?" Sage left with Nick yelling, but they didn't get very far both of them ran back in the room with a little pink hair girl right behind them.
"What's wrong?" Rowen asked.
"Its a demon!" Sage yelled.
"Oh no! Its RINI!" Mina yelled.
"Mina!" Rini greeted, "Hi! I just came to say hi to Nick and all.""Hello? What about me!? I mean you only were talking about the most important person in the world."
"What's your name?" Rowen asked.
"Its Misty."
"Well Misty what's your problem?"
"My friend Ash likes you too, but he's a guy and I worry about him sometimes. He tried to rape his Pikachu pretending it was you. What do I do?""Uh first..." Rowen's began, "Tell your friend to stop liking me. Now to stop his problem. Send him to a mental home or the alternative.""What's the alternative?" Misty asked.
"Heero!" Sage, Mina, and Rowen yelled.
"Oh cool! Send Heero!"Heero nodded that he heard and walked out the room with his guns with him.
"Hey Little girl get off me!" Nick yelled.
"But I love you Nick!"
Mina and Rowen looked at the scene going on in the room and then at Sage and he looked at both of them.
"What?" He asked.
"Do something about that will you." Mina replied.
"You said I can't kill him and she's a little girl, so I don't want to kill her. What am I suppose to do?" Sage explained.
"Well...." Mina turned back to her microphone, "If you a big fan of Nick Carter. He is currently being attacked by a pink haired demon. If you want to win a date with him and something else then come down to the station and handle this." She then looked at Nick who was being kissed by Rini, "Don't worry Nick help is on the way.""Why can't you help me?" Nick asked.
"Oh me. I don't do that stuff. That's Sage and Heero's job. Heero's gone and Sage is too wussy to kill your problem."
Sage glared at her, "I quit!""You can't quit!" Mina yelled.
"I can and I have!""No you can't quit!"
"I just did." Sage mocked.
"Well I'm not your friend anymore!" Mina countered.
"I don't care."
"I'm telling Heero!"
"That is not going to work."
Mina mumbled something and glared at him, "Anyways....What's ups?""We have a guest!" Rowen cheered
"Really!?" Mina turned to the door where Ranma was standing at the door, "Hi! You!"
"His name is Ranma." Sage corrected.
"I'm not talking to you." Mina said and looked at Ranma, "So hi!""Hi! Why am I here again?""Because people love you."
"I already know that. I have three fiancées." Ranma replied, "So why am I here?""I really don't know. I just let you sit down and people call and ask you questions and you either answered or we hang up on them." Mina explained.
"Oh okay. Hey I have this problem as well. Can you help me first?"
"Uh sure. No prob." Rowen agreed, "Just take a seat."Ranma sat down and a begun, "You see my problem is this. When you throw cold water on me something happens.""You usually get wet." Nick replied on the floor, "Ahhh no more kisses.""Can't you gag her or something Sage?" Cye asked entering his little room on the other side of the station, "She's starting to bug me."
"Sage quit!" Mina told Cye.
"You can't quit!" Cye yelled.
"I told you you couldn't quit."
"Why can't I?""Cause I'll tell your deepest darkest secret!"Sage's face went pale, "You wouldn't?""I would.""That's harsh." Rowen mumbled and looked back at Ranma, "What happens when cold water is thrown on you?"
"I turn into a girl." He mumbled.
"I didn't hear you. Speak up." Mina said.
"I turn into a red-haired girl." He whispered.
"Dude your still low!"
"I turn into a freakin' girl!" He yelled, "I want that to stop!"
Mina stared at him, "Ranma?""Yes?" He looked at her.
"Turning into a girl is heaven's gift to you. That's not a problem." She replied.
"You would say that." Rowen said.
In the halls they heard a lot of screaming and words come from a few mouths like 'We'll kill that demon!' and 'Burn her at the stakes'.
"Oh look Nick I think the cavery has arrive." Sage informed him and opened the door to see about three hundred girls standing there and a long line going down through the hall.
"Hey you all can't come in. Only five." Sage ordered.
"Fine." One girl said. Five girls went into the room they picked up Rini and passed her along and she began to be passed overhead of each girl. They then picked up Nick and carried him out.
"Thanks Mina! Rowen! Nice being on the show! I'll see ya'lls another time!" He yelled as he was being carried out.
All the girls then turned around and began to leave.


A/N: If you didn't get the joke when Rowen asks Mina what she did with the two scouts. When she meant she sent them home she really meant back to their own planet or moon. Anyways the next chapter which I'm going to do is going to the continuous w/ the interview with Ranma.