Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ is there a happy ending...? ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet Chikako-Chan@aol.com or ketsueki258@hotmail.com
Wing/ Sailor Moon x-over
Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, she realizes she could be either the salvation or damnation of entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be

EPILOGUE
notes: This is the final part of Bittersweet! I want to thank everyone who gave me input and I want to thank my cousins and my mates for giving me inspiration! also a BIG thanks to Ladycosmos for putting my story up on her website! Arigatou!
No warnings
Not mine people!
Part!!!!



Sometimes, Usagi felt as if all that had happened five months ago, everything from her parents dying to the horrific and gory annihilation of Sol was just another nightmare after eating too much before bed. But the memories were to sharp, too intense too real to be mistaken for a dream.

She had left the Hino shrine and Rei in tokyo and ran away from everything... from the memories. Everytime she closed her eyes, she saw Duo annoying Wufei at the table, Trowa silently reading a book, and Hiiro.... Oh, Hiiro.... she remembered everything, every moment, every kiss... every touch. She was filled with an aching hole in her heart, an important part of her was missing.... and she knew what it was. Usagi would do anything to have Hiiro back with her once more.

On the bus ride home back to her small apartment, she stared vacantly out of the window, deep in thought 'What happened to them? I thought that I would free them... not murder them...' she thought to herself guiltily as she arrived at her stop. dragging her groceries into the elevator, Usagi stifled the now common feeling of self disgust. shaking her head, she chided herself, if she had run away to escape memories, then howcome she didn't want to forget?

She went to step out of the elevator when she bumped into someone, "Sorry" she mumbled with her head facing the ground and continued to walk. "Usa?" a voice called and suddenly Usagi straightened, she daren't believe it was him.... "Usa? Don't you remember me? It's Hiiro." the boy said, only an arms length behind her. Slowly she turned around and looked at the boy. Captivating prussian eyes... hair like burnt sienna... could it be? or was it some sick joke? "Hiiro?" she whispered croakily, and at this the boy simply smiled "I said I would never leave you... didn't I?" he murmured. At this Usagi let out a loud sob of relief and leapt into his embrace, soaking his shirt with tears. "Shh... I love you... I missed you..." he whispered, burying his head in her hair and inhaling her sweet scent. "How did you find me?" she said in a cracked voice. Hiiro grinned, "Trowa helped." looking up Usagi looked astounded "They're alive? what about Quatre?" Hiiro grimaced "the guys are fine... but Quatre didnt come back... I'm sorry Usa..." he whispered, kissing her forehead "You set us free..." he smiled lifting Usagi's chin, "And im sure Quatre is so proud of you.."

Usagi sniffled and nodded, looking up at the man she loved with all her heart. Hiiro leant over and kissed Usagi tenderly, and the kiss caused her to relive every single kiss shared between them, making tears spring to her eyes. Hiiro pulled away, much to Usagi's dissapointment. "I want to ask you something Usa.." he murmured and looked at her, in reply she nodded, hesitantly Hiiro continued: "Usa, you are the love of my life and I love everything about you... the way you laugh, the way you stick your tounge out when you think... and the way you are... the way you made me... and I guess im trying to say... Will you marry me Usagi Tsukino, Love of my life?" at this Usagi's eyes grew large and round as her produced a small dainty ring from his pocket and knelt on one knee before her.

"I love you!!!" she squealed, knocking them both to the floor in a huge hug, "Guess thats a yes then?" he chuckled beneath her. Usagi held out her left hand for Hiiro to slip the ring on and then grabbed each side of his face and kissed him with zeal. A snicker came from behind them, "We leave Hiiro alone for five seconds and then what happens? He ends up snogging some hot babe on the floor!" Duo's voice boomed dramatically quickly followed by an "ow" that suggested that Wufei had smacked him around the head.

'Things couldn't be more perfect' Usagi thought to herself as Hiiro kissed her again.



END!
THE END! WHEEEE! tell me what you thought!