Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ Revolution ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet Chikako-Chan@aol.com or ketsueki258@hotmail.com
Wing/ Sailor Moon x-over
Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, she realizes she could be either the salvation or damnation of entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be

Chapter seven: revoloution
notes: YAY! this is the chapter before my epilogue! although its majourly depressing and stuff, at least I got it out quicker than the last one!
VIOLENCE! BLOOD! GUTS! CHARACTER DEATH! DEPRESSING! MORE GORE! MORE SEXUAL IMPLICATIONS! you get the idea O.o
Only the plot, Sol and the random vampires belong to me, the GW boys and Moonie girls and guys are owned by someone else! WHAAAAAA
finished!


Quatre woke up groggily, the world spinning in smudgy swirls, his stomach aching dully. "Usagi!" Quatre muttered urgently, scrambling to his feet. The sun was now starting to creep into the sky, creating violent steaks of color that darted across the horizon like blazing strips of fire.

Three boys hurried up towards the shrine silently, their faces grim as they hid their pale luminescent skin from the harsh rays of the sun. Duo saw Quatre stood at the top of the shrine, his face blank and empty as he looked on. Duo patted Quatre on the shoulder, "What's wrong with you?" he muttered as Quatre shook his shoulder off, "They've taken Usagi....." Quatre whispered hoarsely, trying to speak past the lump in his throat. Duo's expression changed from indifferent to angry. "where's Hiiro?" he barked, becoming more and more aware of the rising sun. Quatre looked on blankly while muttering "He's gone too..." Duo growled and kicked a tree viciously "SHIT! Get inside now! All of you!" he snarled and the others obeyed.

Once inside, Duo cracked his knuckles and looked at the others, who were not used to this new side to Duo. "Tonight it's all or nothing, this is the battle of our kind. Tonight we lay down our lives for all we believe in, and we might just survive..... We are going to revive Kumori completely, and what happens then we will just have to see." He stated with conviction. The others looked at him silently, courage flaming within the depths of their eyes. Trowa smiled, "This is it, we've waited so long-.." he said in his usual quiet way. Wufei stood up and unsheathed his katana, "Lets prepare to kick ass!" he roared gleefully. Quatre looked on in awe and then smiled, these guys weren't so bad after all.


Usagi yawned lightly and stretched out in the bed, a satisfied smile appeared on her face as she reached for Hiiro's warmth.... and found none. Sitting up suddenly, she looked around wearily, this wasn't her room... on the end of the bed was a smoky colored dress in a grecian cut. Grateful for some clothing she pulled the dress over her head and looked around once more. Standing up she walked over to the gothic door and opened it, finding herself in a large hallway dark and forbidding. Padding on her bare feet, she continued to walk, feeling her stomach clench in apprehension.

"Kumori... enjoy your rest? a familiar voice called out, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Turning around, she came face to face with Endymion. "Why am I here? Where is Hiiro?" she growled, Endymion smirked, "you are here, and Hiiro is here too..." he stated calmly, a soft smirk spreading across his ethereally handsome face.

Usagi's senses went into alert at the comment, "Where is he?! What have you done to him?" she shrieked, striding towards him so that she was but inches away, "where is my koi!" she hissed at him threateningly. Endymion's face stilled with anger, the smile slowly disappearing from his lips. "You will never see your 'koi' again if i have any say in the matter... You see, I have a proposition to make... either you marry me, or he is killed." he uttered cruelly, Usagi lifted her hand and smacked him hard around the face so that blood dribbled from his split lip. Endymion growled and grabbed her by the shoulders in a crushing grip so fierce she grunted in pain. "You better think about the answer to my proposition soon, or I'll kill him anyway." He hissed, his face now inches away from his, Usagi's shoulders sagged against his palms "I want to see him before i make any decisions..." she whispered defeatedly, looking downwards with blank eyes. Endymion's mouth curled in satisfaction at her expression, "Not that you have any choice... But very well, you will have five minutes with the traitor." he replied, smirking.

Not soon after, Usagi was being led through a series of corridors. By the slight decline, Usagi noted that they were going deeper and deeper underground. It was not too long before they came upon a corridor lined with small wooden doors on either side, Endymion casually walked over to one of them and unlocked the door, and with an extravagant bow he ushered Usagi in and closed the door behind her, leaving her and Hiiro alone.

Hiiro's head lifted in alert as the door opened and closed in front of him. Struggling to focus his vision, he saw two small bare feet, blinking, his gaze travelled up to the intruders face... such a familiar, beautiful face.... "Usa?" he mumbled clumsily, unable to talk beneath the multiple bruises and cuts on his face. In an instant he heard the desperate rustle of fabric as she knelt next to him, and then cool and gentle hands against the sides of his face. Desperate tears came to his eyes, he never thought he would ever feel the touch of his love again, swallowing the massive lump in his throat he whispered her name again. Reaching out to her and burying his face against her neck.

Usagi closed her eyes and savoured the touch of his body against hers, "I love you so much Hiiro." she gasped out through her heightened emotions. Hiiro's battered body shifted so that he could hold her close to him. Usagi looked at him, weak as a kitten, and she tilted her neck "Drink, Hiiro." she whispered demandingly. Hiiro complied without a single word, his teeth gently sinking into the yeilding flesh of her neck. Once more, their souls connected in the most intimate way, revealing to eachother all hidden secrets and innermost thoughts. Once Hiiro had pulled away he looked at her "Dont do it... Dont marry him..." he whispered hoarsely, Usagi said nothing and pulled Hiiros lips to hers, the bitter taste of blood mixing with the sweet softness off the kiss. tears filled her eyes as this would be their last kiss, she would never forget. "I'll get you out Hiiro... as soon as possible." with that she stood up, already she could see Hiiro was strengthening. A plan was forming in her mind already and a devious smile lit her features.

Hiiro watched the door open and his love walk out of it, what was she thinking? He knew she had a plan, But he knew she was putting herself in danger... and that he did not like, not one bit. He sat down and let Usagi's warm blood heal his wounds and aches.


"what is your decision Kumori?" Endymion demanded as he returned her to her bed chambers. Usagi decided to put her plan in action and so turned to face him. Looking up into Endymion's eyes with a silent seduction, she placed her hands on his chest and let them travel up to his shoulders. "Why, what do you think I would say? No? You must be joking! I find you very... magnetic... much more so than Hiiro.." her hands travelled up further to the nape of his neck, her fingers tickling the nape of his neck making him shudder with desire. Endymion looked down at the small woman and smiled, "So you would be my princess?" he asked expectantly. Usagi almost retched at the thought of what she was about to do, but it was for her koi. She tugged Endymion backwards onto the bed and straddled his hips "Most certainly my prince.." and with that she kissed him full on the lips; at first Endymion was tense but then he relaxed and returned the kiss. This was his mistake. Usagi conjured up the same emergy that Kumori had used to knock out Hiiro, and slammed it into the dark princes stomach. "Sweet dreams..." she murmured wiping her mouth and retrieving the keys from his pocket before leaving Endymion to sleep.

Rushing silently down the corridors towards Hiiro's chamber, Usagi thought grimly of what would happen when Endymion woke up to find that Hiiro had been freed and she the cause of his escape. She shrugged to herself and unlocked the door to Hiiro's cell. At once his questioning eyes met hers and she felt her heart give, "Go." she laughed lightheartedly, 'I must be strong..no tears...' she spoke again, "You're free to go, just go now" when she saw the defiance flare in Hiiro's eyes, she knew this wasn't going to be easy. "No." he growled, "I wont leave you here." Suddenly he felt the change in Usagi's expression and knew he was now dealing with Kumori.

"You heard the girl, Go Hiiro, before i force you..." Kumori snarled quietly, eatheral eyes fixed upon his face. "She can't come with you, she knows that this is where her destiny lies, this is where she ends her life fighting for what is right.." she continued forcefully, Hiiro growled and glared balefully at Kumori, "I will NOT leave the woman that I love to DIE! Not here! Not today! Not EVER!" he yelled venemously. By the look on Kumori's face, Hiiro knew that he had overstepped the mark; a cloudy mist fogged his thoughts, not giving him any option. ~Leave...~ whispered the mist, and leave he did shifting back into the shadows and then was no longer present.

Hiiro swore loudly as he once again attempted to travel back through the shadows into the Vampire lair, but it was a futile cause. Just as he had given up hope, his sensitive ears caught the sound of feet casually trundling towards him; Looking up he saw Quatre, Trowa, Wufei and Duo. "What the-? We were just coming to bust you out of that shit hole! What are you doing here?" Duo exclaimed, happy nonetheless. Hiiro growled and turned to face them "That bitch Kumori is going to let Usagi die! She's going to sacrifice her for all this bullshit!" he yelled, his emotional level rising dramatically. Duo now had the excuse he had been waiting centuries for and now acted upon it, smacking Hiiro squarely in the jaw. "Calm down!" Duo shouted and dodged a punch from Hiiro.

Wufei inturrupted the two, "Duo, leave him alone! Hiiro, I'll shadow travel with you so you can get in, ne?" he barked, and at this both men nodded and joined the others as they transported themselves into the lair of vampires.



Usagi stalked down the corridors towards what she thought to be the main throne room, once at the door, she kicked it open and strode fearlessly into the masses of vampires. Flinging out her arm, she pointed at the figure sat upon the throne, "Sol, this is the last battle! I WILL NOT SUBMIT!" she called out feircely, both her own and Kumori's voices intermingling to resonate within the now silent room.

~Deep within her soul, Usagi looked at her mirror image, her reflection smirked "To the end... For victory!" Kumori said in a hushed voice. Usagi raised a hand "No, for love.." she whispered, thinking of Hiiro. At this, Kumori's expression softened, "Very well, we shall fight for the one you love..." both identical images smiled at each other in understanding before facing the problem ahead.... together~


The accused queen stood up slowly, stretching slowly before replying, "Well then my child... you shall just have to DIE!" she screeched, "SEIZE HER!" Sol yelled, and upon her command the army of vampires moved in.... only to be stopped by Hiiro as he sliced through countless foe, helped along by the other five boys. Usagi looked on in shock, but then smiled, "Fight me Sol... or are you really the coward you are deemed to be?" she stated mockingly, her voice dripping with venom. Sol snarled and lunged for usagi, who merely stepped to the side, letting the vampiric queen stumble to the ground. Usagi laughed and kicked Sol in the backside as she flew past, Sol screeched in anger and turned around her hair flying wildly around her face, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!" she screamed and lunged once more at Usagi. Both women fell to the the floor and fought on amongst the blood and chaos of their surroundings.

Usagi looked down at Sol and lifted her fist to deliver another punch when her mind was assaulted with images. ** Hiiro was there, chained and beaten, looking at her with those empty, soulless eyes. "You left me alone... You left me to die..." ** "No! I'd never leave you alone!" she cried out, to any one else she was talking to thin air. As Usagi was distracted, Sol grabbed a sword from one of her minions and headed towards the prone form of Usagi. "Hiiro would never leave me..." Usagi whispered to herself and shook of the vision, but by then, it was too late.

Looking at Sol pulling back to strike, Usagi closed her eyes and awaited the comfort of death. The warm, sickly splatter of blood hit her face, and it only took a fraction of a moment for her to realise that the blood was not her own. She flung her eyes open wide to meet the pained gaze of her own brother. "Quatre!" she screamed; her brother stood, slumped before her with Sol's sword protruding from his stomach, blood gliding in steady rivulets to the filthy ground below. Quatre looked down helplessly at Usagi, blood dribbling from the corner of his mouth.

Sol sneered and planted her foot against Quatre's back and slid his body off of her sword so that he crashed into the dirt. "Didnt you ever hear that chivalry is dead? There's no room for heroes here!" she growled, leaving Usagi to pick Quatre up into her arms.

A solitary tear made its way down the side of Quatres face, "Usagi, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." he whispered, cut off by violent hacking coughs, causing more blood to ooze from the gaping rip in his torso. Usagi sobbed and held a palm to his rapidly paling face, "Don't be sorry... I love you little brother.." she said, her voice hoarse and desperate, kissing his clammy forehead. Quatre smiled one of the most beautiful and rare smiles she had ever seen, his blue eyes sparkling. She knew that he was no longer able to speak for the blood filling his mouth, but she understood that he was telling her he loved her too, soon his featured relaxed as his soul slipped away.

Usagi felt the anger building up from deep within, burning alongside the pain, it was these emotions that caused a floodgate of power to collapse, bringing the fiery carress of her mothersdemonic heritage, finally....Kumori was whole....

Standing up quickly, Usagi let off a fierce battle cry, releasing her pent up hatred, anger and pain. Her newfound powers bubbled to the surface, forcing a change of appearance; Her golden hair fell free of the restrictive buns atop her head to swirl around her in a mass of black and silver, her hand grasped a large tainted sword, black hellish wingsripped painfully from her shoulder blades and her cloudy blue eyes turned the unforgiving shade of dried blood.

Sol stood back a step, slipping slightly on the gore spattered floor, fear sinking down into the pit of her belly. Kumori stood before her, the dead corpse of her brother at her feet, deadened dull red eyes glowered at her with an enriched hatred. Sol knew that she did not stand a chance, it was a mistake to kill the chosen one's brother; she had played with fire... and now she was going to get burnt.

With a speed above the abnormal, Kumori darted forward, carried by her large bat-like wings. Stopping before Sol, Kumori rotated her hip so that her foot swung into Sol's jaw, causing her to fly across the expanse of the hall and over the heads of many of her subjects. The wall impacting against Sol's head caused a sickening crunch, signifying a fractured cranium. But Kumori wasn't finished yet.... she wanted to make sure that Sol died in excruciating pain.

Lifting the vampiric queen up by the throat, Kumori's grip tightened, causing Sol to gargle helplessly as her voicebox was crushed. "You caused me the inconvenience of feeling pain, hatred and violence! You have killed all of those dear to me and have lain a burden on my heart.... I will not forgive you.... I may just return the kindness you have shown me." Kumori hissed, blood red eyes had narrowed dangerously as she postioned her hand before Sol's chest. Sol's eyes widened as she realised what was going to happen, her mouth opening to emit a silent scream. Snarling viciously before slamming her fist into Sol's chest, Kumori grabbed Sol's heart and ripped it from its home behind her ribcage. Kumori lifted the pulsating mass into the air so that sol could see, with little effort, Kumori curled her fingers into a tight fist around the heart and squeezed so hard that it imploded, blood and gore spraying outwards in crimosn masses.

To finished what she had started, Kumori lifted her sword and swung it in an arch motion so that it lopped the head off of her most hated enemy. She stood, dripping in someone elses blood, her breathing heavy, her enemy's head in one hand and the sword in the other... an angel without mercy. Kumori changed back into Usagi, and the Vampires remaining all turned to look at her with an absoloute expression of thanks, tears welling up in their eyes as they turned their heads upward at the sunlight permeating the darkness, releasing them from Sol's hold. Within moments, they were gone...

Usagi stood in the empty hall, the silence so loud that it hurt her ears. "Hiiro...?" her voice sounded small and vulnerable in the dark, "Duo-Kun....Trowa-san?" she whispered through the tears. Sitting down, usagi foled her knees up to her chin, "You left me alone.... you promised you would stay...." she cried brokenly, burying her face against her knees. And that was where she was left; In the unbearable silence and the suffocating darkness...

this how it ends!?!?!?!?! Of course not! I have the epilogue to go yet!!!! REVIEWS!Chikako-Chan