Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ Abduction ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet Chikako-Chan@aol.com or ketsueki258@hotmail.com
Wing/ Sailor Moon x-over
Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, she realizes she could be either the salvation or damnation of entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be

Chapter six: Abduction
notes: Yet another slow-coming chapter! Grrr I hate writers block, never fear the sixth chapter is here!!!! This chapter is one of my favourites I think, maybe its because I can just write whatever pops into my head! I hope you enjoy, this is one of the last couple of hundred chapters. Boo-hoo!! * Cries unconvincingly* ANY way on with the chapter
In this chapter there is violence and many sexual implications (some strong, others slight), so if you can't stomach that stuff then you better not read on THANK YOU.
Ones fanfic is based on Ones knowledge of certain types of anime that one does not own for example, sailor moon and Gundam wing. One would find it very distressing if one happened to be sued for forgetting ones disclaimer You dig?
with another gruelling chapter * screams*





The moon was rising high into the velvety blue sky, spangled with brilliant stars, shining through the darkness. Amongst the darkened trees enshrouded and disguised within the enveloping arms of the shadows, was the figure of a man heading carefully and silently towards the west side of the Hino shrine. A light from a window caught his eye, cutting through the darkness, as he walked forward the light slithered up his tall frame and landed on his face, revealing his midnight blue eyes and his ebony hair. Mamoru pressed his hands against the glass, his hot breath escaping his mouth into the air as fog before steaming up the cool window. His dark probing eyes focusing intently on the graceful, and magnificently beautiful vision before him, unaware of his gaze.

Kumori, also named Usagi stood with her back towards him, un weaving her golden hair from its braid, her fingers running through it as though it were a molten waterfall. His hands longed to be the ones running through her hair, touching her. He took in a sudden breath as she pulled her top over her head and shucked off her bra, letting it drop to the floor, revealing the slender and evocative curve of her back to his eyes. He groaned as his eyes clouded over in lustful desire.