Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ meeting with a prince ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet Chikako-Chan@aol.com or ketsueki258@hotmail.com
Wing/ Sailor Moon x-over
Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, she realizes she could be either the salvation or damnation of entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be
Five: meeting with a prince
notes: Sorry for the very LONG delay with this chapter, but was Christmas and I had things to do, like cry over the little I had to get gifts... O.O any way, I'm going to try a little when it comes to getting chapters done quicker, if you DO have ideas, fell free to post the any time ^-^

not mine Not Mine NoT MiNe NOT MINE!!!
block... (Mutters and curses)
niggled on Usagi's mind as she woke up from the dark depths sleep, just as dawn broke through the inky black barrier of the breaking through in pink, purple and red smudges, smearing the horizon. Placing her feet firmly on the soft, plush Usagi padded silently around the various sleeping bag/ covered bodies littered across her bedroom floor, trying not laugh as Wufei snorted in his sleep. She then looked down at Hiiro, who was fast asleep, his lips parted in a slight grin as his chest rose and fell in deep, even breaths, kneeling down she kissed his forehead lightly and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. Suddenly, she noticed that the sleeping bag which had once been occupied by her brother, Quatre.
narrowed, Usagi left the room and walked out into the courtyard, as a breeze pushed against her, stinging her skin as though had pricked her. Closing her eyes, she listened intently for yet she heard none. Sighing, she reached out with her powers until it encountered a form on top of the shrine roof, "Quatre..." she whispered before silently and swiftly climbing up the drainpipe. Quatre didn't seem to notice her arrival, and so Usagi padded over to Quatre and tapped him on the shoulder, looking around in shock, only to frown at the sight of her face.
do you want?" he growled, turning his face once more towards the horizon as the sun created violent shades and tones as it rose into the sky. Usagi smiled wistfully, sitting down next to him, "My brother." She stated with a quiet calm, watching as he turned around once more, his eyes a soft shade of blue, quickly turned grey like flint. "You are a fool, can you not see that there is nothing that connects us, but my hatred?" he sneered, looking at her incredulously. Usagi stood up silently, anger stiffening her shoulders as she opened her mouth to speak, "If you think that... then you are the fool..." she growled, before jumping off the roof, landing gracefully on her feet. Quatre himself about to apologize to the woman, but caught himself just in time, the amulet around his neck glowed and he sighed sitting back down.
growled as she stormed down the corridor towards the kitchen to Rei. Noticing Usagi's tension, Rei decided to pretend nothing was wrong, letting Usagi help with the chores in the kitchen. Leaving Usagi to fend for herself seemed doomed to fail when Rei answered the phone, on to hear a squeal from the kitchen, and the pound of the boys feet as the ran towards the scream. Hiiro leapt into the room, looking around for any source of danger, only to find Usagi cowering away from a cockroach that was darting towards her, before Hiiro could even start to respond, Duo jumped in and stomped on the pest, and swooped Usagi into his arms. A surge of irritation attacked Hiiro as Duo gloated over the girl in his arms, growling, he snatched Usagi away from Duo and gave him a glare. Duo grinned silently and lifted his hands up in mock surrender. Usagi sniffled and buried her head in Hiiro's shoulder, "It was TERRIFYING! I could have died I was so scared!!" she squeaked, Rei sighed from the doorway and shook her head, knowing there was no changing some things.

After Rei and Usagi dished out breakfast for everyone, Usagi went out for a walk, she couldn't stomach the thought of eating anything at the moment, which was altogether unnatural. As she walked out of the temple grounds, she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, her life was so puzzling now; she didn't know what to make of it. Phobos and Deimos squawked as she started down the steps, heading away from the shrine, warning her with their cries, but she carried on, heedless. As she walked, she kept her head low, facing the ground, watching her feet shuffle ahead of each other, one at a time. Finally, she came to a stop at the cemetery, her throat closed up with a riot of emotion, and her eyes burned with unshed tears. Tentatively, she stepped forward, past the gate bracketed by unyielding pillars of granite, which loomed over her small frame. She looked forward, afraid to let her eyes stray from the point of her destination.

Her stomach coiled in an emotion akin to fear as she walked closer, and closer still, to the twin set of graves, covered in fresh roses the colour of blood. "Mother... Father." With those words said, rains fell from the cloudy sky, shedding Usagi's absent tears. A jolt of an indescribable emotion flitted through her body. Standing up, she vaguely dodged a steel tipped rose flying towards her. Picking up the rose, which had now turned from a beautiful crimson to a hateful shade of ebony, she whirled towards the source. "Who are you?!" she hissed, unashamed of the tears that still flowed freely down her cheeks. She was aware of the form hidden within the shadows, looking at her intently. Then all of a sudden, a voice of steel, edged with lace began to speak. "Tears is a weakness you do not need at the moment my sweet." She could feel the figure smirking, but could not see through the endless shadow. "Do yourself a favour, and forget your tears..." this said, the figure emerged from the shadows, revealing the form of a lean man, with hair the colour of a ravens wing and eyes the dark shade of midnight, looking into her soul.

She grimaced as she recognized the ethereal beauty that shone from him, "Why are you here, vampire, and how come you are walking around during the day?" she muttered casting a glance to the twin set of graves. "I find myself infatuated by you, and yet I can't help but fight on the opposing side... and its cloudy, therefore no sun to stop me seeing you" he murmured in a sleepy tone, looking at her with frank appraisal. Struggling not to blush, Usagi glared at him haughtily, "Then I suggest you leave before I kill you." She suggested in a singsong voice, gritting her teeth. "He looked at her assessing, before replying slowly, "If you join us, no longer will you be bound by destiny, no one will blame you if you make a mistake, and everyone you know and love will never be hurt again..." he looked towards the graves with sympathy in his eyes. She followed his gaze, allowing herself to wonder what it would be like to escape destiny, but she closed her eyes as is in pain and faced him. "You cannot escape destiny, and neither will I try, I will not listen to your lies any longer." She stated with quiet conviction setting her cerulean orbs on his face. Knowing he had done enough at present, the man bowed, "Fare thee well, beautiful Kumori..." with that said, he took her now limp hand and pressed the palm to his mouth before he stepped back once more into the darkness. Looking down, Usagi gazed at the black rose, before picking it up and walking towards the temple.

All of the men turned abruptly as Usagi stormed into the door, her face filled with conflicting emotions, most of which was anger. She flopped her frame over the wooden chair next to Duo, throwing the ebony rose onto the table. Upon seeing the rose, Trowa picked up his knife and brought it down upon the rose in one fluid, lightning fast movement. Usagi watched in horror as a thick poison oozed from the damaged flower. Wufei growled, "Prince Endymion..." Usagi looked up and blinked slowly. Hiiro looked on in silence, his gaze pin pointing in on the rose while Duo spoke quietly, "He knows that we are here, Sol will soon know of this." Quatre smirked, looking at everyone else, "You bastards deserve no less than the eternal punishment" the room remained silent as Quatre sent Usagi look of pure hostility, "For a guardian of Earth, you seem to be blind to the danger around you." He gestured toward Hiiro before out of the room, Wufei snarled "Arrogant bastard!" Duo looked at Wufei and burst out laughing, falling off of his chair. "What's so funny?" he growled as Usagi giggled. Wiping tears from her eyes, Usagi gasped, "Y-you HYPOCRITE!!!" she squealed, holding her stomach. Wufei smiled slightly, before replacing it with his customary frown, walking away, leaving Hiiro and Trowa to stare amusedly at Usagi and Duo, who were rolling around on the floor laughing.


Prince Endymion stormed through the gothic halls, his footsteps in the marble stillness. Eventually he paused at the oak splendid in all its magnitude. Pushing the doors open with strength, he headed towards the throne without fear of the "Sol, I have a proposition to make." the creature sat on the touching her hand to her face, a flare of interest showing her yellow cat-like eyes. "Is that so? and what may that be?" drawled, leaning further back into her chair, Endymion bowed before looking yet again towards his dark sister. "If I can Kumori to our side, and destroy the traitors I wish to have for my bride." He stated looking into Sol's eyes. Sol sat for a moment, before opening her mouth to answer, "Very well dear brother you shall have what you ask for." Grinning Endymion up and left the room quickly.

you very much for reading this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long but I had a bad case if writers block and it was irritating me. If you have any ideas for the next chapter please email me. Thank you.