Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ Sibling rivalry ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet Chikako-Chan@aol.com or ketsueki258@hotmail.comWing/ Sailor Moon x-over
Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, she realizes she could be either the salvation or damnation of entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be
four: Sibling rivalry
notes: I'm SO sorry about how long this has taken to write!! had computer troubles, Coursework and other various pains to >.< In this chapter introduces another interesting character, is also OOC-ness in duo and the new guy whose name I will not PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can you send me some reviews. Also I'd to thank these people; Trowas_Kittycat_silver and Kawaiiestdeity, and other people that were so kind as to give me their opinions!!!!reviews really cheered me up and helped me to do this chapter, so dedicate it to you!!!!
OOC-ness (they are jealous people!!!!!) MAKE OUT SCENE!!!! If don't like blatant FLUFFY under tones.... WELL THEN YOUR MAD!!! ^-^
me no own SM or GW, is okay...? NO IT'S NOT OKAY YOU JAMMIE BOOHOOOOO!!!
= Thoughts= Flash back= Change of scene~ = Telepathic messages
JOB FOR MY TORMENTED FRAIL HANDS!!!! * taps slowly and on the keys*



Trowa looked over at Hiiro, who had just entered the court yard, the moonlight partially revealed his shocked expression. The woman still sat on Trowa's chest, her knees digging into his ribs, a dull pain. "Hiiro, what the hell is going on here!!!" The growled, pinning Wufei against the wall with a Hiiro quality death Duo stood up, glaring at Hiiro, "We came to 'save' this idiot it looks like he doesn't want to be saved.... I don't blame him" said cheekily, looking Usagi up and down. Blushing, Usagi looked Hiiro, "Is this true?" she asked warily, Hiiro glared at Duo a gaze that clearly said 'Keep off!', Duo sent a challenging stare as his voice reverberated through Hiiro's mind ~And yet... I is she yours for me to keep off?~ Hiiro growled quietly looking his friend for the first time in disgust, "Yes it is." He stated

All of a sudden the small woman stood up, releasing Trowa from her grip. She held a hand out for Trowa, he accepted her help and up gracefully and silently, as always. She rubbed her neck before bowing low, "I'm sorry for my bad manners, I just to protect this shrine, my friend has given me the whole west and she is so good to me, I don't feel right if I don't protect premises." She said anxiously.

Duo looked at the woman, her pale skin reflected the moon's glow, so shone with a translucent, ethereal beauty. Her long untamed mane golden hair pooled down to the floor, flying around her face like a halo, shining like a torch in the darkness. But it was her that enraptured him, held his body still, they were like Cerulean windows to the soul within, reflecting a deep torment and anger, with it came the soft glow of compassion and empathy that made his dead heart twist with living emotions. He found her to be like a jewel.

Lifting her hand for Trowa to shake she stated warmly, "My name is Tsukino, and it's a pleasure to meet you!" Wufei's pride was too for him to shake Usagi's hand, but she seemed to understand, and respectively. When she came to duo, she was shocked as he took hand and kissed her fingers, his tongue flicking out to taste her "The pleasure is all mine...I'm Duo Maxwell" he stated Usagi blushed and cleared her throat. "lets go inside we?" she stated shakily, heading for the door to the westward of the shrine. Before Duo got near the door, Hiiro confronted "What the hell are you doing?!" he hissed in a jealous rage, Duo "She.... Interests me, I'm not serious about her, a little wont hurt!! As well as that I wanted to see your reaction, He said dismissively, waving his hand, Hiiro glared at Duo, better make sure that's all it is..." he growled, Duo laughed, really ARE smitten aren't you? Don't worry; your secret is safe me.... For now, you better tell her soon, or I'll do it for with that Duo walked off into the shrine, Hiiro glared at the Duo before walking in too.

A figure stood on top of a tall building structure, silhouetted by the A breeze caught the blood red cape that enshrouded the figure, the form of a man in Arabic robes a deep ruby color, a cruel scimitar rested against his hip, held by a thick black silk Upon his chest laid a impressive golden amulet, with a red ruby in the middle, writing was engraved around this ruby, glowing in the dim light. His lips pulled back into a sneer as a white shot forth from the center of the ruby towards the north. His opened, issuing forth two syllables, "Kumori..." growling, he off the building landing gracefully on the ground, laughing, pulled his hood up over his face, and ran towards the Hino shrine.


Opening the door to the small living room, where all four men where cross legged on the floor around a low set coffee table, conversing Usagi walked in and placed a tray holding a pot of tea and mugs onto the table. All men murmured their thanks, and a cup each. Pouring tea into each cup, Usagi said in a quiet tone voice, "So... you're looking for Kumori too?" Wufei almost gagged on tea he was drinking, "How do you know?" he asked wearily, looking Hiiro for information. Usagi smiled, "I AM Kumori" she stated this time Wufei DID gag on his tea, his face turning magenta. grinned as he whacked Wufei on the back, enjoying his moment of "What evidence do you have woman?" Wufei spluttered. Usagi grinning she said, "You already have some evidence!" she referring to what had happened out in the courtyard. Wufei angrily, "I was distracted!" he said glaring at Duo, "This was all over the place." He stated angrily. "What ever you say Duo sighed, slapping Wufei on the back again. "MAXWELL!!!!" roared, lunging at Duo, who was laughing as he was chased around room.

Hiiro gazed on in amazement as Usagi laughed, the sound was like ringing, or water burbling in a brook, the sparkle in her eyes into two brilliant twin stars. He loved that expression on face; he wished he could see her laugh every day of his life. He over towards Duo, even his best friend found himself wanting to the same. He looked once again at the laughing Usagi, 'it could work I'll make sure of it!' he thought, looking over at the woman he 'Wait a minute! LOVE?' he thought shocked, 'yes, love!' His heart replied.

A scream was heard, shattering the mirth that had surrounded the five. stood up, "REI!" she shouted, running out of the door, her feet beneath her, her heart beating in her chest, her breath running as she saw shadows, she crouched behind the door, watching though crack. There was Rei, her form held up by her neck from a cloaked in Arabian uniform, "Where is Kumori!" the man growled, glaring at Usagi growled and stood up, slamming the door out of her way. I am! Leave her alone and fight me!" she growled, staying still, muscles tensed, ready to fight. The man smiled "Prepare to die, He spat running for her, Usagi jumped into the air, sailing the man and landed gracefully behind him, she laughed and tapped on the shoulder. The man whirled around, unsheathing his sword and it towards Usagi's heart. Usagi yelped as he slashed across her ripping the material of her T-shirt. "Kumori! I'll have you dead a platter when I'm finished with you!!" he yelled, swinging his yet again. she screeched, swinging a roundhouse kick at his face, as he fell to the floor. Quickly standing up, the cloaked snarled, "You're lying!!" he slashed his sword at her head, Usagi her head back just in time, the sword swung past, missing her She grabbed his throat, rendering him helpless. "Look, you're your time! I AM a demon, and I WILL kick your sorry ass. Try attack once more, I'll slit that pretty throat of yours...." She ripping off his hood, her eyes widened, "You... You look like she squealed, looking at the man opposite her, the man had golden hair and cerulean blue. If it weren't for the fact that his skin slightly tanned they could have been mistaken for twins.

"Who ARE you?" she enquired, glaring at him. "I am Quatre Winner, slayer." He stated calmly, which Usagi found strange, as only a few ago he seemed happy to try and rip her throat out. He was at her with a kind of pain in his eyes. "Why did you come me?" she asked, looking at Quatre in the eyes. "I cam for you, wonderful sister...." He growled sarcastically, Usagi shook her "nice try, but I have no family." She hissed, holding his neck "I'm telling you the truth, I came for you because I don't I don't understand why our parents chose you to defeat when I have wanted revenge! to rid the world of her cruelty and he yelled as Hiiro walked into the room, Hiiro stood next to "That is where you are blind Quatre, Usagi was chosen because her pure heart, yours is filled with anger and vengefulness..." stated cryptically, looking into Quatre's eyes. Usagi then looked Quatre, a strange light gleaming in them, "Sleep well, brother of she whispered hypnotically, watching as Quatre drifted off sleep. "He wont wake up for a while." She told Hiiro and the other Placing her brother on the floor, "Rei? Are you all right?" Usagi running over to Rei, "I'm fine, just a little tired though! See you in the morning!" she stated cheerfully rubbing her neck as she walked to her bedroom. "If you guy's will excuse me a while I need to do something..." Usagi stated absently walking oft the room.

Sitting down on the cold stone tiles of the roof, Usagi looked up the moon, "I'm so confused..." she whispered to the quiet night tears sliding down her face, "I feel, incomplete, and not because powers haven't reached their full limit, but its something within my all I feel, is this constant aching loneliness... my real hates me, which only makes me feel worse, what am I to do?" she though no one heard her plea, but for one person. "Usagi, don't Hiiro gasped, taking her into his arms, holding her close to his he buried his face in her hair; "I hate to see you cry, please he stopped abruptly, realizing his endearment for her escaped lips. Usagi looked at him, her eyes unsure, "Hiiro? Did you just me your bunny?" she said with a watery smile, Hiiro blushed, "What I did?" He said aloof, he gasped as she pulled his head down towards "well, then I'd say... 'Kiss me Hii-kun'" She whispered, her lips hairsbreadth from his, her lashes lowered. laughed huskily and pressed his lips onto hers. Usagi gasped the sensations evoked by his lips; She felt desire, protection, She felt his love shower her like summer rain, and she it with her own love, full force. Hiiro groaned as she allowed entry behind her eager lips sliding his tongue into the sweet cavern her mouth. A wolf whistle was heard and both Usagi and Hiiro sat up there was Duo, stood a few feet behind them, "Oooh!! HII-KUN!!me NOW!!!" he mimed, puckering his lips, Usagi giggled and Hiirooff his shoe and threw it at Duo's head, hitting it's target. Duo yelled, rubbing his sore head, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! SWEAR YOU ARE GETTING MORE VIOLENT!" he yelled, pouting and jumpedthe roof back inside the window. "Now..." looking at Usagi,finished his sentence, "Where were we?" Usagi giggled as he for her.

are they doing up there Duo?" Wufei asked impatiently, drinking tea as Duo walked in rubbing a red mark on his forehead, grinning. just say... I don't think they'll be back for quite a while at this remark, Duo gagged on his tea and Trowa smiled lightly, him on the back.

BE CONTINUED!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAA Reviews please!!!