Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Bittersweet' ❯ Reconnaissance mission ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Bittersweet
Chikako-Chan

Akane766@aol.com

ketsueki258 @hotmail.com
Wing/ Sailor Moon X-over

Summary: Usagi Tsukino is just an ordinary girl... or so she thinks, before she realises she could be either the salvation or damnation of the entire Vampire race... unfortunately, her soul mate happens to be one...

Chapter three: Reconnaissance mission
Notes: Sorry about the last chapter, I wasn't working to my full capability, but this chapter is better I promise! This chapter has quite a few vampire POV's, and most of them are some from the GW boys themselves!!! *Drool *

I DON'T OWN THEM!!! HAPPY?

' ' = Thoughts= FlashbackChange of scene
CRAMPS HERE WE COME!!!



Back in the dark cave of shadows, an angered screech echoed through the dank halls, reverberating off every object. "Where is he? Where is my commanding officer! Duo, come forth!!!" the voice hissed darkly. A young man with a chestnut braid stepped forth into the beam of light and bowed deeply, his indigo eyes flashing with an otherworldly light. Duo repressed a sigh, it had been two days since his friend had gone missing, and already the bitch from hell was moaning, if she knew Hiiro as well has he did, she would know that he had never stayed with a mission long, for it would always be completed before spending any unnecessary time was wasted, until now "Sol with all due respect, I disagree with the notion that he ahs betrayed you, I suggest to you that he has been captured." He reasoned in a husky baritone, from upon the throne of shadow, cruel eyes peered out at Duo with an eerie light, Duo shivered. He couldn't wait until this power mad bitch was six feet under. For eternity. "If you fail me Duo, I shall not be pleased. You will take Wufei and Trowa with you as well, because is Hiiro is captured as you so say, then you'll need the help" she hissed, leaning further into the light, showing a shadowed silhouette of a cold, beautiful face. Wufei stood forward, his chin held high. "You are dismissed!" She stated coldly waving them away.

As soon as they had exited the throne room, they moved towards the dormitory. "I don't believe Hiiro would be so stupid as to get caught, it just doesn't seem right" Wufei frowned, running his hand through tied- back black hair, his dark eyes filled with worry for his friend. Duo grimaced, "I'll admit it's not like him to screw up." As they reached the large oak doors to their apartments, Wufei lost his control and slammed his fist into the door, "DAMN CRAZY-" but before he could say anything else, a man with chocolate brown hair and leaf green eyes opened the door and shoved Wufei and Duo inside, "these walls have ears" came the whispered warning before the man let go.

Duo put a hand to his heart "I swear on all thing holy that you're gonna kill me one of these days Trowa!" he exclaimed, closing the door behind him. Trowa shrugged, resuming his normal silent state. The three stood there in silence for a while, until Duo grinned, "What if Hiiro's trying to strike a deal with this Kumori dude, y'know, so he will save us!" Trowa smiled at his ever-optimistic friend, he stated quietly, "How are you so sure that this Kumori is male Duo?" Wufei snorted, sensing a wager between the two. Duo's indigo eyes sparkled at the prospect of some entertainment. "I'll bet you 300 Yen that Kumori is a man!!!" he exclaimed, slamming a wad of money on the small coffee table, a challenge flaring in his eyes. Trowa smiled lightly before saying the last few words to be said by him that night, "You're on." Sighing, Wufei tried to escape but failed as Duo called out in a sing song voice, "Oh Wu-man! Are you forgetting to place a wager?" Gritting his teeth at the hated nickname, Wufei resisted the urge to cut off Duo's beloved braid with his katana as he ground out, "Kumori's a guy, that's what I bet, no woman could hold such power!" he stated arrogantly as Duo shook his head. "It's settled then! Tomorrow night, we shall go on our reconnaissance mission!!" they all nodded and headed to their respective bedrooms.

Hiiro couldn't believe it, how could he be soul mates with someone that could be a potential danger to all he knew? He looked down at Usagi, she had been unconscious for about twenty-four hour now, and he had stayed by her side, feeling guilty about what he had done, and he condition. Her lashes fluttered slightly in her sleep, like butterflies resting against her ivory cheeks, her lips parted as she shivered at some unknown nightmare. His gaze rested on her lips, no doubt that she was beautiful, but was that enough? No, but the attraction he felt towards all the levels of her being was another thing, that was certainly enough. He touched his fingers to her lips, exulting in the warmth of her living breath. His chest contracted at the painful reminder that he was no longer alive, human, that his heart had stopped beating long ago. Hiiro snatched his hand from her mouth "Never" he muttered; Usagi stretched languorously, "Hmmm" Hiiro sat back abruptly as Usagi sat up. "Are you ok?" Hiiro asked, looking straight into her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine now, are you?" she replied, yawning slightly, then her languid expression turned serious. "Hiiro. Can I ask you something?" Usagi said, looking directly into his eyes, Hiiro shifted uncomfortably, but said nothing, permitting her to ask what she would.

"I saw some images of your past, and I want to know how you became a vampire You don't have to answer that actually!" she exclaimed, eyes wide. "Wait" he wanted to tell her, he didn't know why, but he did. "My mother was dying, it was some strange disease of the blood, I was young and foolish, she was in pain and I did not want her to die. Then, one night, a woman appeared at our doorstep late at night. And although it was so long ago, I still remember every single detail. There was a rainstorm, mother had been almost too sick to open her eyes that day. I was worried sick. The woman said she would take my mother away from her realm of pain. And so I let the woman, hoping that she could save my mothers life. I was told that I needed to exchange my humanity for my mothers life, I agreed. Only after I had changed into what I am now did I find out that the woman had killed my mother, draining her of every last drop of blood in her body, I vowed that I would have my revenge one day soon, but I have to gain her trust before I can avenge my mothers death" he trailed off, bitterly. "Who was the woman?" Usagi asked tentatively, Hiiro let out a bitter chuckle, "Sol, my master and creator." Usagi's eyes narrowed hatefully, Hiiro almost gasped at the burning hatred in her eyes, he had never seen an expression like that on such an angelic face. "Strange, isn't it, that she has taken my loved ones too?" she stated blandly, before exciting the room. Hiiro watched her intently as she left, maybe they weren't so different after all.

Duo lurked in the shadows around the Hino shrine, following shortly behind him were Trowa and Wufei, and he cartwheeled across the floor silently, Wufei snorted, "Show off!" Duo grinned, pulling a face at Wufei before cart wheeling again and falling flat on his face. Trowa smirked slightly while Wufei laughed out loud. Blushing, Duo motioned for Wufei to stay quiet. But it was too late, two small but strong as steel hands clasped around Duos neck, Wufei and Trowa gasped as the small blonde woman smiled grimly, "So, what're you doing here? Crawling around in the undergrowth.?" She commanded, looking towards the area where the other two remained. Cursing Wufei stepped out of the bushes and lunged towards the woman "You know not what you are dealing with, woman. With seemingly no effort at all, the woman flipped Wufei over her head whilst remaining a grip on Duo. Swearing Wufei turned around to hit her but she evaded and sent a blow to his stomach, sending him soaring through the air. Duo slammed the girl into the floor, struggling to keep her down as Trowa went to help. The blonde woman kneed Duo in the guts, making him keel over, and then attacked Trowa viscously, but before she could lay a hand on him, a familiar voice called out, Usagi, whats wrong?" Trowa gasped, "Hiiro?"

CLIFF HANGER: serves you rite!! Not many ppl sent me anything, I am not very happy!!! Please review me ppl, bye!!!