Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Beyond the Eyes ❯ My Life in My Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: This is really something I can't explain. Seriously. I just wrote it. But, it really has my praise. So, yeah.

Summery: Usagi Tsukino, the wisecracking and beautiful daughter of a big music industry man, has had it with her life… and her deep secret. The result of her frustration is the answer to her prayers, yet the trouble of a very vital person. Now, Usagi has a choice, how will she deal? Usagi POV

*Usagi's or whoever's thoughts, depends on who's POV*

(Action or Sound)

"Do I really need to tell you this one?"

~emphasize~

_____________________________________________________________

"What's the point, anyway?" I ask, frustrated to say the least. What's it take to crack this guy's skull? He maybe my dad and all, but KAMI! He's got a skull of cement. "It'll make a point after it's a set." My dad replies.

*Ri-i-ight, and I'm the tooth fairy.*

"Do you even see that that's what they expect you to do? You all have been in this business for what, three years? They practically know us!" "Now, Usagi-" "Fine. I don't care, anymore. But, I do wish you'd stop. Because this is mom's account that she gave us to use if we ~needed~ it! Mr. Big Time Producer." "Now, Usagi Tsukino, I'm only doing this because it- Come back here! I'm not done talking to you! Usagi! USAGI!" "WHATEVER!" I call.

"Usagi-chan? Wha-" "Not now, Chibi." I cut her off. Yeah, that's my little sister. Serenity, but everyone calls her Chibi or Chibi-Usa, because she so-called acts and looks so much like me. Even if she's 13; three-four years younger. "Ya don't gotta be so ~rude~!" She retorts, in her midget voice. I slam my doors closed and flop on my over-sized bed into the soft comfort of the comforter and sheets.

Something in me suddenly burst with aspiration and I jump up. Then, that aspiration dims until gone. WHY! I had something to do then. Think. And did I mention that I rarely think? I like to act dumb. But, my undying habit of wisecracking blows my cover.

(KNOCK KNOCK) "USAGI! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE YOU LAZY-" "~ALRIGHT~! I call. This world is so mean.

Snatching a hair band, I tie my hair into a ponytail, letting some of my bangs hang free. "Hey, Chibi!" "You're in a very annoyed mood, aren't you?" I frown at her, "How do you know?" Chibi-Usa grins, "Just a minute ago, you were about to rip my head off. Now, you're all cheerful and baka-ish." "Shut up, Punk." "Make me."

"Girls! Girls! Can't this wait until ~after~ you get back from school?" We bow our heads and reply, "Hai, Mama." Mama smiles at us.

My mom is very pretty, to say the least. She has strawberry-blond hair that she cut to her shoulders with bright blue eyes. She has a nice tanish-pale-ish complexion that'll make you think she lives on a beach. There's this dress she wears all the time. It's real pretty, but that's getting off track.

"I'll see you two later. And try not to fight, today. Please?" She asks, "It's bad enough your father's on a rampage about this ~low-pay~ he's been making since people are buying music of the Internet." I bow my head lower as she looks at us sarcastically, "And you two are in it too. Don't worry, I won't tell him. Honestly, I think he deserves it." Chibi and me laugh as Mama smirks, "Now, go on. We don't want to be late, do we?"

Along the way down to our schools, Chibi looks at me, "It's sad, isn't it?" I chew on a piece of toast I snatched on the way out, "What do you mean?" I ask. (chew) "Oh, nothing, you blockhead! Don't you see? Mama and Daddy aren't getting along too well." "Oh," I finally understand. I really am a blockhead! "Well, I guess they're tired off each other. I mean, I nearly got tired of my boyfriend, Mamoru. Remember him?"

Chibi makes a face, "You mean the one who's more of a blockhead than you?" "Yeah. Well, I'll see you later, Ja!" I say as we come upon the fork in the road that leads to our schools. Chibi nods and waves a hand over her shoulder. "Hey, Usa!" I turn and face my BF4, best friend 4ever, Jinx.

Jinx is quite the different one. She has curly black hair in two ponytails to her back with bold bright pink highlights and a set of shocking silver mirror. No her eyes are not real glass, but we just call them silver mirror, because you can practically see your self in them. Today, her outfit includes a royal blue shirt that comes down to her knees and blue jeans with a gold leaf vine sewed in on the leg. Top that off with some nice looking black boots.

My outfit looks the same, but I've got a red shirt instead and dark brown khakis.

"How's it goin'?" she asks. "I guess fine." I reply, my eyes trailing over the grounds. "Looking for Mamoru?" I grin, "Yeah. We had a fight the other day. I think he may be up-and-outin' on me." "Mamoru wouldn't cheat on you! If he does, he'll have to face the BF4!" Jinx said, shaking her fist. I smile, "Anyway, we had better get going before the teachers drag us in." Jinx laughs, "Right."

Taking my seat, I sigh as my ~desk mate~ grins at me, "Hey, Tsuki." (scoff) "Leave me alone, Duo."

Duo Maxwell. Duo is that kind of person that'll charm a girl in a second. I had to get used to him. Though, I still find him quite kawaii and se- Argh! I've been having this problem for a while. Thinking about Duo. In very….. (cough) ….. ~interesting~ ways. I think it's the side effect of being a teenage girl who is just ~so lucky~ to end up sitting next to him. Did I mention he's been advancing on me lately? Well, now I did.

And, I've been kinda enjoying it too. (blush) It is so EMBARRASSING to admit that! I told Mama once and she told me something about how boys act. I'm not really embarrassed to talk to ~her~ about it, but anyone else….. That's over the line.

But, when I'm not feeling well, he always finds a way to make me smile. That's another thing I like him. ^______^ KAMI, he's so darn KAWAII!! (squeal)

(pause) I can't believe I'm acting like this! ARGH! DARN YOU, DUO!

"Konnichiwa, class. Today we'll be talking about the great Gods, and Goddesses, of Myth."

*Oh, how great.*