Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Harvest ❯ Prologue:Beginnings ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Stained Kisses

By: Angel of Mercy

Prologue

Dedication: To all the nice reviewers, thank you all so much!

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

%)(@&$&@)'

The wind howled into the night as the darkness swallowed all the light that was provided for the city. The moon above glowed brightly and only those of the night could see the red tint to it. The creatures knew of the upcoming battle for blood, the Harvest would soon be upon them and the slayers would do anything to stop them. Five figures stood in a circle as they looked out over the city. Their long coats were blown from the wind and they cursed silently at all the happy people that prowled below.

"Foolish humans, they don't even know what has happened over these thousands of years." Whispered a harsh voice as forest green eyes flashed.

"How could they, while we were in the ice for a thousand years how could we even known that Mamoru was still under the control of Galatica. We were exiled into hiding as she was brought back and the Outers somehow fell into her control. I still can't believe after all this time that Crystal Tokyo is still a peaceful city, but the people never even see that all around them they are nothing but sheep that are being kept alive until their chosen. It doesn't seem fair does it minna, that we must hunt these creatures in order to keep the very people who betrayed us from being sucked of blood." A petite blonde whispered mostly to herself.

"I know what you mean Usa, I am surprised that Miss. Perfect Peacecraft is able to keep those creatures in control. She believes in peace and those things go out every night hunting people and killing them in cold blood." Another girl whispered as her violet eyes flashed with anger.

"Oh Rei, please don't start that again. Just because she made a fool of you over a hundred years ago and you still have a grudge." Said a bubbly blond as she rolled her eyes at her friend. Rei growled at her friend and began to draw her glaive from her back, but a tall brunette laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down Pyro, save your energy for the fight tonight. From what I have heard the attacks are getting worse since the time of the Harvest is coming into play. The moon has already started to betray us as it glows the redness of blood that will be shed by the innocent. We are going to have to fight these things to the end for there are not many of us slayers left. Those things keep multiplying and they are killing our comrades by the minutes." Makoto said as she looked out at her four teammates. They just stared at her with raised eyebrows and Mina fell over laughing.

"Wow Mako, I didn't know you were the poetic type." She said as her eyes began to fill with tears.

"I'll show you poetic miss Goddess of Love." She said in a threatening tone. Minako swallowed hard as she saw her friend approach and got up from her spot of the ground as she began to run around waving her arms. Makoto just sweatdropped as she watched Mina run around her in circles screaming for her mommy.

"Please stop that Minako, I am trying to analyze this data. If you don't stop I will help Makoto in showing you her point." Ami smiled politely as she turned back to her rusty Mercury laptop.

"I'm surprised that thing still works after all it has been through Ami." Makoto said as she held onto Minako's hair as the girl screamed and tried to run.

"It is in perfect condition Mako. Um, Minako, I suggest you not try to run the opposite way of Makoto so then maybe your scalp won't hurt so much and you won't be pulling your hair." She said as Minako looked at her with a blank stare.

"Good idea Ami-chan…" she said as she lowered herself into a sitting position and Makoto released her. A scream was heard from behind them and they slowly turned around to see Usagi looking around in fear.

"What is it Usa?" Rei asked as she approached her.

"I just remembered that I had an appointment to get my nails done and I missed it by 2 hours!" she wailed as she held her hands to her chest.

"Some things never change." Rei said with a smile on her face. Usagi continued to wail as a waterfall of tears streamed out of the corners of her eyes.

"I like it better that way." Mako said as she smiled at her friends.

"It won't be long before we change back into our normal selves where we can have no fun." Rei whispered back to Mako and the girl could only nod her head sadly.

"I've found five high power levels of the Immortals spread across the city. I pinpointed their energy sources and I know it is those secret bodyguards of Relena's. Our mission from the lovely doctor is to terminate them and then report back to him." Ami said as she held a far off look in her eyes about having to kill another soul no matter how cruel. Minako sensed her friend's distress and wrapped an arm around the small girl as she looked at the screen.

"I'll take Ami and we'll take these two in the western sector of downtown. There are two more up near the trashy Eastern sector and one is prowling around near the palace quad." Minako said as she looked up at the others.

"That sounds like a good plan Minako. You and Ami handle those two and Mako and Rei will take the ones in the Eastern area. I'll go to the palace and handle the one there, and don't say anything otherwise. I know the palace better than any of you so I will go on my own, no questions, go it?" she said as her blue eyes became hard. The others girls looked up at the moon as they began to glow the colors of their planets. Minako let a tear escape her eye as she held her head in pain, but it soon passed as she raised her head and smirked at Usagi.

"Gotcha Moon." Venus said as her gold eyes blazed. Her white hair was streaked din gold and blew in the wind as she looked over to her comrade to see if she was ready. Mercury turned her onyx eyes to her partner and smirked at her as she nodded her head. Her sea green hair shown in the night sky and it fell down her back in a fit of curls. Venus removed her long jacket as her golden wings spread out behind her and Mercury did the same as her baby blue wings glittered from the light.

"Get going." Moon demanded as the two girls took into the air. She turned to the two others to her side and smiled as she saw them removing their jackets to release their wings.

"Moon, stop staring it is creeping me out." Jupiter said as her white eyes glittered with hatred. Her dark maroon hair glimmered and it swayed softly in millions of waves like the endless sea.

"I'd have to agree." Mars said calmly as she looked over at her comrades. Her silver eyes sparkled in the night and the other two shivered as they looked into them. Her short midnight blue hair brushed her shoulders and it fell into her face in layers. Silver streaks illuminated it and set it into a highlight of colors.

"Get going you two, those cursed forms of our original selves may come back soon so we had better get on the move." Moon said as she looked over at her two comrades. Mars spread her blood red wings and Jupiter spread her forest green ones as they took into the sky. She just smirked and turned her ruby eyes to the palace in the center of the city. Her silver hair sparkled like the stars and she smiled as she spread her white wings and flew straight towards it. She was home…

%)(&$(&@)(&

Mercury walked through the streets of the city as her black eyes scanned her screen. Venus had taken the oppisite direction of her and now she was on her own to find one of the Immortals. People around her stared at her in shock as she passed and she just bared her fangs at them to scare them away. It filled her with joy to see them run, but it made her whole day bright when she saw the fright when children cowered before her in fright. She stared at the children in front of her and walked towards them as an urge surged through her, but it soon disappeared as a gentle hand was laid on her shoulder. She sensed a huge power coming from behind her and she cursed to herself at her foolishness.

"Please Ms. Mercury, if you want to torture someone let it be on ones that are not so innocent." A sweet but deadly voice whispered into her ear as it tickled her cheek. She shivered from the contact and turned her head to see the man that had told her to leave the innocent tykes alone. Her breath caught in her throat as she set her eyes upon a boy slightly larger than herself. His laser violet eyes hid his emotions and his feathery white hair had baby blue streaks that matched her wings. He had wings himself and they were pure white like an angel.

"You are an Immortal I presume?" she asked as she looked up at him. He just smiled an eerie smile and walked closer to her.

"Hai, my name Quatre Winner, it is a pleasure to meet you young one. I am looking forward to our battle, so shall we begin?" he said as drew a long sword made of pure silver. Mercury just smiled at the challenge and drew out her katanas' as she bowed to her opponent.

@()$@)(&#$)!@(

Venus walked through the alley as the gangster men surrounded her in a circle. The men licked their lips as they took in her skintight costume. She felt disgust race through her and she bared her fangs angrily. The men seemed unaffected by this and continued to close in around her. She refused to use force on these weaklings for she would kill them for sure with one blow.

"If you dare touch me you disgusting mortal I will tear you apart limb from limb and drink your blood right from you." She threatened in a dark voice. Her eyes became clouded with rage and the men began to stare at her in shock as her hair began to whip around her. No wind was blowing and yet she was able to create a storm around them all.

"She devil!" one of the men yelled as she began to glow.

"Better believe it." She whispered as her eye flashed red and the men were knocked off their feet. The men screamed as electricity shot through their bodies and they screamed in pure agony. Their bodies twisted and the smell of burnt flesh began to fill the area as smoke rose. Venus backed away as she saw this happen and looked around as she watched the men's skin began to boil. Blood poured through their pores and their eyes began to pump themselves out of their sockets. Their twisted screams tore through the silence and hysterical laughter filled Venus' ears. She turned her head away from the carnage and saw a dark figure standing in the shadows. The screams grew louder and she turned her head as she saw the men shaking as their stomachs began to bubble. They soon burst and their organs spilled over the streets.

"Excellent Hota-chan!" to figure clapped his hands as he placed his pale hand on a small girls shoulder. Venus gasped as the figures turned towards her and she recognized the girl in front of the man.

"Saturn." She whispered as she looked at the small girl. The girl looked back with a blank expression as her black eyes stared at her soullessly. Her once black hair was now a dark maroon like Jupiter's and she leaned into the figure behind her. The man wrapped her in his robbed arms and he held his sickle close to her small head.

"Venus, how nice to finally meet you. I see you have met my little partner already. Well, let me introduce myself. I am Shinigami, but most know me as Duo Maxwell." He said as he slowly set the girl down. He handed her his sickle and pulled off his hood to reveal his ghostly pale white skin. His red eyes look dead and his long chestnut brown hair fell down his back in a long braid. Streaks of red and black highlighted his head and his black clothing matched him perfectly. His black wings were pitch black and there were no feathers, just metallic scales like a lizard. He grinned at her devilishly and Venus felt her cheeks burn as the hansom man grabbed his sickle. He held it in front of him and Venus slowly drew her staff.

%*@_$*@_%*-

Moon slowly descended to the ground as she approached the palace. Guards saw her approached and they cowered in fear as she neared them. She held herself straight and they ran at her as she raised her eyebrow challengingly. They ran towards her, but she opened her mouth and screamed as a shock wave threw them to the ground. Their bodies lay strewn around her and she shook her head, as she knew that they were faking their downfall. She walked over to one of them and set her foot upon his throat with her boot. He opened his eyes and gagged as she pressed harshly onto him.

"Where is the King?" she asked as the guard's eyes widened. She pressed harder as he shook his head and he finally opened his mouth to speak.

"In his private quarters with Queen Galactic." He answered as she released him.

"Thank you." She said in a light voice as she smiled at him. The man shivered at the smile and fell to the ground him utter helplessness. Moon bounded the steps as happiness raced through her, it was her time to kill Galatica once and for all and set her beloved free. The halls passed her as she flew to where her old chambers used to be when she shared it with her precious love. Her heart pounded in her chest loudly as she landed and approached heavy marble doors. Her eyes softened and she touched the cold marble and traced its path to the knob. She stopped as she heard the sounds of pleasurable moans coming from the other room. She gasped as she backed away from the door, tears threatening to fall from her other half and anger boiling within herself.

"Looking for something onna?" a harsh voice asked from behind her. Her eyes flew open and she turned around to face a stony faced man. Her eyes widened as she recognized him and she lifted her hands to her face to keep the sight out of her mind.

"Wufei." She whispered as she looked at him. His once black hair now was now lighter and it has natural streaks of brown through it. His once pure onyx eyes were now a midnight blue with black tints at several different places. She had barely known the man, but he had protected her once before and she had though it had costed him his life. His wings were made of pure silver, looking like metal that wouldn't be able to lift him from the ground.

"Well, it is good to see you again Usagi, or should I say Neo Queen Serenity, no or is it Ruby Moon? I thought I felt a familiar ki around the city. It looks like w meet again, only this time it is on different circumstances. Now get ready to fight you weakling." He hissed as he looked at her in rage. Moon slowly drew her staff as she watched Wufei draw his single katana. Their eyes locked with one another and Moon made a decision she could not change: she would not allow herself to win this battle.

$(@)(#*@)(*

Jupiter sat at a table, as she looked at all the people who were crowding out the door. One boy continued to stare at her and she looked at him with coldness that she saw him shiver.

"Look mommy, that lady doesn't have any color in her eyes, their just empty with the outlines of her pupils and where her color should be." He said innocently as he walked closer to her. She slowly leaned down and smiled at him as her fangs gleamed.

"Like something kid?" she asked as she eyes him with daggers.

"Cool." He whispered as he reached out to touch her fangs, but his mother grabbed him just in time. Jupiter watched the horror stricken woman carry her son out the door.

"You'd be safer in here." She said as she suddenly heard a blood-curdling scream. She averted her eyes as she saw blood splatter against the window and she sighed.

"Demon."

"I told you so, to bad though, he was a good kid." She said as she looked at the waiter who was staring at her. She snarled as the man shrunk back in fear and she laughed. The small bell on the door rung and Jupiter looked over to see the small boy walk in with another larger male. He was shaking and his small body was covered in blood of what Jupiter guessed was his mothers.

"Jupiter I presume?" the male figure asked as he stepped into the dim lighting. He held the small boy by the neck and quickly snapped it to the side as a cracking noise was heard. Jupiter flinched slightly and stood from her stool just as she heard the waiter scream. She watched the man and found herself in a trance as she stared at him. His hair was a dark green where it fell into his face on one side and his eyes were a pale gray that seemed to glow. He held a large brawns sword in front of him and Jupiter broke out of her trance as she pulled out her own large sword, but it was shaped like a thunderbolt.

"I am her, but who are you?"

"I have no name, but people call me Trowa. I am here to see your down fall." He said as a deep voice, but it sounded almost silent in its own way.

%@()&#@)(&$

Mars slowly walked through the crowds as the music blared from the speakers. People were dancing all around her and no one noticed the difference of her appearance from himself or herself. The smells of smoke and alcohol were heavy in the air and she grimaced in disgust. People jarred her left and right, but no even noticed her existence at all.

"This is just great, that bitch Jupiter took the easy route. I have to search for that damn Immortal guy and I hear he is the strongest one out of all of them. So what if I am one of the strongest, but from what I have heard I am no match for him." She mumbled under her breath. Several men looked at her as she passed, but she glared at them out of the corner of her eye. She eyed the bar that was on the other end of the club and slowly descended towards it. She pushed back along bang that fell into the middle of her face and slowly lowered herself onto a stool. Many of the men began to stare at her and soon walked over to her with a lustful look in their eyes. She saw this through a bottle in the bar and turned around to face them.

"Hey there beautiful, what's your price?" he asked as he began to caress her skin. She snarled and sent forth a burst of energy that knocked the men to the ground. She laughed as they looked at her in shock and they slowly backed away and ran into the crowds. She looked around in amusement, but soon she froze as a pair of haunting eyes met her. A man stood amongst the crowds and his dark green eyes bore into her soul. She slowly stood from her chair and continued to stare at his figure as he retreated to outside. His green eyes were filled with flakes of silver and his light brown hair fell into his face boyishly. Streaks of blue and silver outlined his hair and his skin was pale like Moon's. They soon reached the outside and he turned to face her.

"Mars?" he said in an icy voice.

"Yes I am, but may I ask who you are?"

"I am Heero Yuy, a member of the Immortal Clan. I am here to get rid of you, so prepare yourself." He said as pulled out a large staff with a large blade at the top. She did the same as she pulled the glaive off her back and got into a battle stance.

TBC…