Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Code Name: Angel of Death ❯ Surprises ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Code Name: Angel of Death

By: Moon Princess

Chapter: 7

Next thing Amy knew the gun barrel was inches from her face. Amy was trying to stay clam, but it was kind of hard with a gun in your face.

Angel's eyes harden when the blue hair girl ask her to put her gun away, plus she didn't want her to think that she can be boss around like before. She notices that the girl's eyes widen in fright.

Dr. J thought it was best to stop her, "Angel I'm not sure what Dr. M meant by that, but we do need all of them alive." She turns her attention to Dr. J said, "Nobody tells me what to do Dr. J, not even you. But I will let her live. Beside I think I have a pretty good idea what Pluto meant."

Everyone could hear the venom in her voice, like she wasn't happy about something. The Sailor Scouts were shock by their princess behavior, plus she knew Dr. M was Sailor Pluto. When Pluto found them they didn't remember anything until she awaken them.

**Sorry about the cliffhanger, but my mind is kind of block at the moment. I will try to get another chapter out as soon as I can. Who do you think I should Serena be with as well as the inners.**