Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Magic 1: Unite ❯ Rayalin ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crystal Magic 1: Unite

Rayalin

By Yami White Rain

~~~

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon

~~~

Quatre opened his eyes and sat up. He was on a couch. He looked around and memories came flooding back. As he thought about last night. After the kiss they were both suddenly tired. Rai offered to let Quatre sleep on the couch and he accepted.

Quatre wondered if she was up. He smiled and touched his lips. The feeling of her kiss was simply incredible. He felt a pang of guilt the others were probably worried about him. He probably should have gone out alone, but he couldn't be to upset, after all he did meet Rai.

Quatre stood up and stretched, he wasn't sure what to do. Fortunately he didn't have to think about that to long because just then Rai walked in.

"How did you sleep?" Quatre asked.

"Fine, are you hungry?"

"I don't want to trouble you."

"No problem, considering I can't cook."

Quatre laughed, "If you want I can, I'm an okay cook."

Rai walked over and sat on the couch, "be my guest."

"There is the one problem, I'm not sure how I'm going to get 'home' I didn't really pay attention to my surrounds."

Rai said, "I'll show you around town and maybe we can find where you live."

"Are you going to tell your friends about me?" Quatre asked.

"Eventually, I don't want to share you just yet."

Quatre glanced at her, and Rai said, "When we find your house we can get the others and meet each other."

"Sounds good to me." Quatre said. And walked to the closet and opened the door. "Oh, I forgot to ask where the kitchen is."

"Its in the opposite direction, you can't miss it." Rai informed him.

~~~

Ami was studying some books about Greek legends, she didn't know why but she thought she might find something. Looking at her key chain, she decided it didn't look ancient, but who knows?

Just as she was opening the first book the phone rang. Ami sighed and picked it up, "hello."

"Hey its me, Serena did you think of anything?"

"No, not really. Did you?"

"Sort of, all I know is I feel something, I just know we have to find those guys. I mean even if they don't know anything, maybe they can help us come up with ideas. Plus they were there longer so maybe she told them something."

"Good point, I didn't even think of that." Ami said, "are you sure this is Serena?"

Serena giggled, "I'm a ditz not stupid."

"It takes a big person to admit the truth." Ami teased.

"I'm also guessing your looking through some books to see if you can find something."

"Of course," Ami said.

"I'm going to call everyone else. Call one of us if you find something."

"Okay."

~~~


"Rayalin, report." Said a sprit with green hair and silver eyes. Her long dress flowed without any wind. The sparkling green glitters like light, or maybe fairy dust.

"No I've found nothing," said the child called Rayalin.

"Are you sure?" asked the woman.

"Yes," the small child said. She looked down slightly.

"If I find out more happened that you didn't tell me, you'll have a little meeting with the board."

The child looked up, "yes, I know."

In a flash of glittery light the older sprit disappeared.

Moments later in blue and white light the sprit who gave the ten teenagers the key chains appeared.

"Oura, Light and Fire have started to fall in love, and both experienced some magic."

"I'm glad you're helping me, and." Oura started.

"I know you told me, but this maybe our only hope, any everyone is wondering what happed to the ten small charms. But most people aren't worried, they think that they were stolen by humans."

"Only few know the true power of the charms and nobody thinks that humans can hold the key to the incredible power."

"I just have one question what about mind? Without it terrible things could happen, you said all of them were needed for balance." Rayalin asked.

"I have found a girl, its just a matter of time before I bring her, I just have a few details to work out. She's a bit younger then the rest of them."

"Have they found out about the break in time?"

Oura smiled, "I have it covered, Neo Queen Serenity has my back and so does Merlin for that matter. They said they had to do it because the prince of the earth died. I need you to tell me what magic was used."


"Light cried golden tears, and Fire healed his frozen body, he would have been dead but the magic knew what it was doing. Also when they exchanged their charms to be examined they both felt a little magic within them selves. They both got new charms when they kissed and both got their first magical mark."

"This is happening quite fast, keep me informed and be careful."

"I will," said Rayalin.