Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Crystal Magic 1: Unite ❯ Destiny’s Choice ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: hehe *holds a piece of paper*

Lawyers: hand it over and everything will be okay

White Rain: NEVER *runs around*

Mean Lawyer: you have to say it!

Whit Rain: give me a bag of marshmallows!

Lawyers: *gives her a bag*

White Rain: I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. *Opens up marshmallow bag*

From that amusing display, I hope you get the point that I do *not* own Gundam Wing. However, I do own this plot line. Do don't take it, or I'll hunt you down like the pig that you are! That didn't sound right…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal Magic 1: Unite

Destiny's Choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

In the center, glistering in a blue flowing light was a figure. From the shape she appeared to be a woman. She had dark blue hair and light blue eyes. Her lips had a silvery tint. Her flowing dress was silver. She also appeared to be a spirit sense you could see right through her pale skin.

"Heero the brains, Quatre the hart, Wufie the spirit, Duo the laughter," Said the sprit in a soft voice, "and Trowa the protector."

"What, what is going one?" Quatre asked. He was the smallest of the group. He had blond hair and soft light blue eyes. He was wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans. His appearance was soft and he gave of a glow of pale yellow light.

"That will be explained in due time." The spirit said.

"Where are we?" Wufie asked. His hair was in a tight ponytail and his black eyes were tinted in worry. His black shirt had a dragon on it his ninja pants were black and torn at the bottom. From the feeling of him, he rarely showed any fear. He gave off a faint blue and yellow light.

"Right now you are nowhere and everywhere." Replied the sprit.

"What do you mean?" Duo asked. His long brown hair was in a braid. His purple eyes showed his inner fear and mask of joy. He was wearing all black. His light was clear but somehow could be seen.

"It doesn't matter where you are, let's just say it's a place in between the spirit world and yours."

"Why are we here?" Trowa asked. He was the tallest with unusual bangs and jade green eyes. His face was expressionless. He was wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt. By his voice you could tell he was trying to get to the point of whatever was happing. He had a fierce green glow around him.

"That will become clear later. All I can tell you is that you're going back in time to 2000 A.D."

"That's got to be about 8000 years back in time!" Quatre cried.

"I am aware."

"So where are we going? What are the rules? And what will happen if we don't follow them." Heero asked. His cold yet, strikingly beautiful Persian blue eyes looked strait into the spirits eyes. He had messy brown hair and was wearing black pants and a green tank top. He had a mystic black light around him.

"You are going to Tokyo, Japan. You are staying in a house provided. You will go to a high school. You live only about a block away from it. You are already enrolled."

"Can you tell us if we'll ever go home?" Quatre whispered.

"That will be up to you when the time is right." She said and looked into Quatre's eyes. The look seemed to pierce through Quatre's very soul.

Suddenly, in a flash of blue and white ribbon-like light, 5 girls appeared.

"Serena the friend, Lita the compassionate, Rai the bold, Mina the faith, and Ami the beauty."

"Where are we?" Amy asked. Her short blue hair was blowing away from her face making her deep blue eyes look big. She was wearing a blue sweat pants and a green shirt. A dark blue light glowed around her.

"What's going on, I've got better things to do then this." Rai said angrily. Her waist length black hair hung loosely. Her black eyes showed anger she was wearing a red and black dress and had a fierce fire like light around her.

"What's going on?" Said Lita and Mina at the same time.

Lita was the tallest with brown ponytail and jade green eyes. She was wearing overalls and a white shirt. A star-like glow appeared around her.

Mina had long blond hair and pretty blue eyes. The orange bow in her hair matched her shirt and skirt. She had a yellow-orange light around her.

The last girl, Serena just looked around, something seemed familiar, and she just couldn't put her finger on it. She had a petit figure and was in a pink and white pants and sweatshirt combo. She has long blond hair in pigtails, and blue eyes.

"Here take these, your time is short here," said the spirit and threw them all key chains.

"What?"

In a flash they where at their homes, new or old.