Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Destructional Assassins ❯ Mission Accomplished? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon

Alright people…since I am going to be typing around 30 pages of this story within three hours, you had better be reviewing this! I hate to have to say, "If I don't get #___ reviews, then you won't get the next chapter!" But, if I have to, I will. Anyway, on with the story…geez, you had better be happy…

Destruction Assassins-Chapter 7 (GEEZ!)

As Destruction flipped the communicator on, Love asked, "What was the point of blowing up the plane if we could have just gotten here by boat?" Destruction turned around and pointed to her head. Getting the message, Time answered, "Think about it, Love. If we didn't blow something big up, your boyfriend won't keep an eye out for you. He wouldn't know that we were coming and he won't be expecting you." Still unsure, Love slowly nodded, agreeing anyway.

"Let's do this!" Bunny exclaimed. She tucked in an extra dagger and packed her purse.

At 09:00:00, five girls exited their room and went their separate ways.

(A/N: Each girl is doing their own thing so I will follow each person until a certain time)

~LOVE~

At 09:00:00 Love took a taxi to the convention. She reached the embassy at 09:12:23. Making sure that her dress won't get caught, she began climbing up the side of the building, making sure not to be seen. She got to the 63rd floor at 09:32:03. Flipping over the edge of the building, she stashed her equipment along the edge. She opened the hatch at the roof and climbed down the ladder where she met two guards when it was 09:35:48. Smirking, she pulled out her handguns and shot the two before she could get hurt. Making her way across the top floor, she found the lighting system. Placing her disk into the machine, she uploaded the data into the main computer at 09:37:10. She ran back to the roof and jumped off, abandoning the equipment. As she was a few feet away from hitting the ground, she quickly pulled the chord of her parachute package and landed gracefully on the ground at 09:40:00.

~TIME~

At 09:00:00 Time started the walk to the convention. She reached the embassy at 9:21:52, being the speed walker that she was. When it was 09:23:32, she walked into the reception hall and approached an officer. Smiling sweetly, she ran her hand across his cheek, flirting. When he wasn't looking, she reached up with her other hand towards his neck. She got the mind modifier to start working at 09:28:29. At 09:30:23, she noticed that Trowa had entered the building as well as the other pilots. She watched as the officer called a few other officers from their stations and reassigned them positions at 09:33:58. Laughing, she entered the basement and kicked open the door. When her laser reader started beeping loudly, she waited until it was 09:36:39. She ran in and found the main electrical box. Opening it, she rewired the system and then closed the box. Looking around, she saw the computer nearby and uploaded her new information from her disk at 09:40:00.

~BLAZE~

At 09:00:00 Blaze also took a taxi to the convention. After paying extra money, she successfully bribed the driver to get her within five minutes. She paid thirty dollars to the grinning driver at 09:04:59. Taking an elevator to the fifth floor, Rei got rid of the security guards by throwing her knives at the hearts of the police. She gained access to the security room at 09:09:23. Using her pliers, she cut the wires that connected to the ventilation system at 09:10:34. Carefully rewiring the security cameras, she spent the next few minutes wiping out the tapes. When she finished, it was 09:17:23. Backup officers came up behind her and she pulled out her hidden handgun and shot rounds at 09:19:36. Searching the bodies, she retrieved the keys to the computer. Hastily, she uploaded the information from her disk into the computer and waited for the security system to freeze for a few moments. During those moments, she turned off the lasers that blocked entrance to the roof. At 09:25:28, she cooled the ventilation system so that her assassin friend could be able to get through. At 09:30:23, she noticed Wufei and the others enter the building. Sitting down, she watched through the screen. Looking down at her watch, she quickly got up and worked on the lasers for the electrical system. When she finally finished decoding the password, the lasers shut off at 09:36:39. She began walking down after her watch read 09:40:00

~BUNNY~

At 09:00:00 Bunny ran from the hotel and tried to hail a taxi. When she failed to get one, she hot-wired a motorcycle with some of her wires. Sitting awkwardly in her dress, she rolled her eyes and hiked her dress up. Grinning, she sped off towards the embassy. At 09:06:23, Bunny leapt off the motorcycle and walked into the building, trying to act as normal as possible. Getting to the 7th floor at 09:08:02, she threw her knives and daggers at the men blocking the door. Entering the room, Bunny wondered how Destruction could stand the cold and windy room. Walking towards the center, she knelt down and started pushing the buttons for the computer to open. At 09:10:34, the entire system cooled off, all the wind fading. Thanking Blaze through her communicator, she proceeded to upload the information on her disk. She sprayed her mace into the eyes of a man who tried to sneak up on her at 09:11:56. She stood up and suddenly she thought, "Hm…I finished early…," Yelling into her communicator, she paged Destruction. "Destruction here. What do you want?" Sighing slightly, Bunny exclaimed, "I FORGOT TO MEMORIZE MY PLAN AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Bunny could hear Destruction hit her head on the wall. "Um…just kidding?" she tried meekly. Bunny cringed as a low growl was heard through her communicator. "This is not the time to be joking around, Bunny. I'm in a tight spot. I need you to get to the 3rd floor now. I could use some back up, and since you have nothing else to do, you can give me a hand." Destruction scolded. Jumping over the pile of dead officers, Bunny got back in the elevator and reached the 3rd floor at 09:16:23. Pulling out her gun, she shot some soldiers who were trying to escape. Walking towards her comrade, she heard Destruction whisper, "They saw me transform…they cannot live to tell about it." Nodding she grabbed her rope. Thanking Duo's lessons on the rodeos, she made her rope a lasso and starting trapping soldiers that were hurrying out the door. When they killed off the soldiers, it was 09:32:52. "Lassos?" Destruction questioned. Shrugging slightly, Bunny answered, "Duo took me to a rodeo and he convinced the cowboys to teach me how…" Bunny headed towards the first floor at 09:40:00 while Destruction disappeared into the shadows.

(A/N: This mission takes place during a formal luncheon and meeting…hence the dresses. Keep track of time.)

***Meanwhile***

Heero passed by a cat outside the building. Swearing that it winked at him, he made a double take. Duo saw this and scoffed saying, "Dude, it's not Hotaru. Get over it, she's not here!" Quarte turned around and noted, "I beg to differ. Do you remember that report of the airplane bombing? That could have been them." Heero felt a tugging at his arm and glared down at Relena who was making kissing faces at him. Feeling his face turn green, he quickly looked away. "Why do you care about her, Hee-chan? Don't you love me? Huh, Hee-chan? You are coming to my party, aren't you, Hee-chan?" Wufei shook his head as he started to walk into the building. They had gotten so used to Relena's ramblings that none of them paid further attention. Heero convinced himself that the cat was indeed a normal cat. Turning his head to look back at it, he saw it walk into the bushes. A second later, a white dove flew out of the bushes, and it went in the windows on the 3rd floor. Heero stood there, transfixed…Hotaru was here…

Trowa entered the building and he noticed several guards grouped around an officer. Upon closer inspection, he saw a green haired lady talking to the officer. Smirking, he walked back to the other pilots.

Wufei walked around the area after hearing Trowa talking about seeing Setsuna. Soon, he spotted a security camera. Suspecting, he rolled his eyes and walked back to the group…he knew that he was being watched.

At 10:00:00 all five assassins had made it on the first floor and were hiding in the shadows, careful to not draw attention to them. The door opened to the banquet hall and the guests started pouring in. Inside were many round tables draped with white tablecloths and gold silverware in the large room. At the front of the room there was a large podium, where many people were seated next to it. Spotting the pilots easily, they walked the opposite direction, and sat with other men that invited them to sit at their table.

Nervously twisting her hands in her lap, Love looked around and saw on the balcony overlooking the hall that there were many guards, trained to shoot assassins. This was not where she wanted to be. Making an excuse, she got up and walked towards the restroom.

Blaze smoothed out wrinkles on her red satin gown as she half listened to the small speech on peace that the man was giving. Letting out a polite smile, she interrupted him and made an excuse to go to the bathroom so that she could get away from the chatterbox.

Time signaled one of the waiters to bring a drink. Watching the man in front of her intently, she nodded as he made assumptions that no assassin would be stupid enough to try anything that day. Seeing that Love and Blaze had left, she followed suit, and went to the bathroom.

Bunny saw Time across the room order a drink, so she decided to do the same. As the waitress came, Bunny took the glass eagerly and began to drink her champagne. The man to her right shook the table suddenly, and the glass flew forward and soiled her white dress. Muttering apologies, the man offered to help Bunny. Shaking her head no, she got up and went in search for the nearest bathroom.

Destruction entered the bathroom to get changed when she stumbled across the four assassins talking. Looking around the empty bathroom, she was thankful that no one was listening in. Frowning, she walked forward. "What is the meaning of this? We are having a mission, not a party. We have another hour until they start serving the appetizers and two hours until they start serving the real food. If you have nothing else to do, then you can help me." The four assassins looked at her, and then nodded, grabbing the last of their supplies. Destruction wrote out the mission plans on the mirror using soap, as the other girls started memorizing the details. When they finished, they spend a minute to smudge the writings, leaving the mirror impossible to see through.

Blaze grabbed her flares and sent them headed towards the building next to them. The four assassins took off towards the 2nd floor. Upon reaching there, they each set off the smoke bombs and quickly placed the mind modifiers on all the officers before the smoke cleared.

Destruction ordered the four girls to fan out to the four corners of the building that overlooked the first floor. Looking around and seeing that no one was around, she decided to have a little fun. Flying out the window, she perched herself on the edge and started calling all the birds in the wonderful language of bird chirping. As she accumulated a rather large group of birds willing to do as she said, she instructed them to do their business on a certain blonde peace leader. They were instructed to only target her, and to make sure that nothing unpleasant splattered the men sitting around her. (A/N:::grinning:: payback for trying to steal Heero away from Hotaru!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha….) Hotaru lead them to the 2nd floor where there was an open window. After pointing out Relena to the birds by chirping, she went back to human and watched her bird friends have their fun.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Came the shriek. Turning into a falcon, Hotaru looked closely at the other pilots, who seemed to be smirking. Quarte was trying to keep a straight face and be polite and not laugh, while Duo on the other hand, was falling out of his chair. After the birds exited, Hotaru flew down to their table. Resting on the tablecloth between Trowa and Heero, she looked up innocently at Relena. As Relena made a mad dash to strangle her, Quarte spoke up, saying, "This bird has done nothing to you! Leave it alone!" At that, Duo coughed very loudly. After being stroked by Trowa and Heero, she flew back up, but not before quietly saying to Relena, "Leave Heero alone."

When Love came up to talk to Destruction, she noticed that Destruction had a smile on her normally impassive face. "What happened?" She asked. Destruction just shrugged and motioned to continue on with the mission.

***One Hour Later On the 8th Floor***

"I thought this floor was already covered." Muttered Destruction through gritted teeth. Concentrating on claws only, she flipped around and sliced the arm of the man who tried to kick her from behind. She needed to be in her human form to use her gun, but it was helpful when she had some additions. Looking out the window, she cursed as she saw a flare igniting a bush. Quickly discarding her human form, she became the lioness and bolted down the stairs, getting to the second floor faster. She tore apart the door when she searched for Blaze. As her senses were on the brink from the recent smoke, her eyes scanned the area for her friend. Standing up, she saw Rei. Hurrying over, she noticed that Blaze had several bullet wounds on her arms, legs, and around her stomach. Putting her hand to her mouth, Destruction searched for Time. Calling her up on the communicator, she demanded the pens. Flying across the room, she returned to Blaze with two pens, Mars and Saturn.

"If you transform then you will be able to stay alive. I need you to teleport to the hotel. Let me handle the rest. When you meet up with the other three, get back to the mansion. Wait for me there. Be careful." With those last demands, Destruction turned tail and sped off, her ears hearing slight crying.

"Bunny!" Lifting her head, Bunny looked at Destruction with a face streaked with tears. "Destruction, they outnumbered me. I was about to be taken when Time showed up and got rid of the rest. She had to leave to give you the pens, though." Walking closer, Destruction observed major cuts and wounds on Bunny's body. Frowning, she replied, "Transform to a scout. You'll live longer that way and I can heal you later. I need you to teleport to the hotel and wait with Blaze. Go now!" Nodding, Bunny pulled out her pen. After transforming, Destruction dried her tears, and sent her off. Looking over the balcony, she saw several watches flying over the edge. Knowingly, she cleared her mind and tried to reach Trowa.

Trowa had always been able to accept signals from others, but tried not to, as he often ended up reading minds. Clearly, he hated invading other's privacy, so he just sat at the table, listening to what people said, not thought. As he was about to add to Duo's argument, a shrill scream pierced his mind. Searching the voice, he froze when he heard the voice of Hotaru. Making a link he asked, "What happened?"

Destruction ran towards Time who was still heaving stolen watches over the balcony. When she saw Destruction, she stopped taking the watches of the officers and pointed to Destruction. "I got shot in both of the lungs. The only thing that is keeping me from dying is the power of Pluto. I don't think I'm going to make it…"

Trowa's body went ridged as he `heard' what Setsuna said to Hotaru. Opening a link with Setsuna, he desperately pleaded, "Oh God no…you can't die on me, Setsuna. Please hold on. Do anything that you need to survive. You have to live. If you need a lung donor, I'm here. You already have my heart, nothing matters if you are gone. I'm will gladly give it to you."

Destruction rationalized the situation…and decided on Plan B. Taking out her pen, she touched the tip to Time's forehead. Carefully merging powers, she commanded, "I added my power. I need you to teleport to the hotel, meet up with the other girls, and wait for Love. The moment that you get there, I need you to cut the link between my power, for I will greatly need it, okay? Hold on, Puu-mama."

After seeing off Time, she calmly walked down the stairs, and entered the banquet hall. Some people had fled, scared of the bullet shots and the smoke spilling over the balcony, but most stayed. Keeping calm, she searched for her last friend. She passed by officers who started to question her, but stopped when they saw the look in her eyes. Gulping slightly, they called for reinforcements. Then, in the corner, she saw Love.

Her heart broke just looking at her. Her blonde hair was stained with blood…her blood and the blood of her victims. Her face had a long cut under her eye, making her look as if she was crying tears of blood. Even though her lips were bleeding, she still managed a small smile for her violet-eyed friend. Destruction looked at the condition of Love's body. Visible bruises and marks were apparent on her arms and legs, and many bullet holes showed that the agile assassin was greatly outnumbered. Destruction pulled out Love's pen. Kneeling softly, she handed the pen to Love. Taking out her own, she whispered, "Don't worry, everything will be okay. Transform now." Love grasped the pen in her cut hands and looked at it in awe. "I haven't seen this in a good hundred years…" Smiling slightly at Love's lighthearted behavior, Destruction nodded. "Let's do this…Venus."

"VENUS ETERNAL POWER!"

"SATURN ETERNAL POWER!"

At the sudden burst of light that erupted from the darkened corner of the hall, all eyes turned towards the source. When the light died down, two badly beaten up senshi stood, still looking proud. Turning around, Saturn glared coldly at the officers starting to approach. Holding out her arm, her glaive materialized and she held it in front of her, protecting Venus and herself. Setting up a very strong silent wall, she walked forward, the wall shoving back anything that got within a ten-foot radius of her. Reaching the entrance to the hotel, she turned around and faced the group of starring people. "Do you know who I am?" came her cold, superior, demanding voice. A brave officer stepped forward and answered, "You are the legendary Sailor Senshi, destined to protect the innocent from harm." At that, several officers gave slight bows and asked, "Did you, by any chance, meet any assassins?"

Venus raised an eyebrow. "They really don't know who we really are?" she thought. Sending a telepathic message to Saturn, Saturn nodded and took a step forward, breaking the wall.

"We are indeed the legendary Sailor Senshi, but we were also destined to protect the princess. Today, the princess has left this convention torn, bruised, and suffering from many bullet holes, as did the other protectors." A wave of apologies broke forth from the officers, saying that when they caught the assassins that caused her harm, that they would pay dearly. Saturn shook her head.

"It was not the assassins who caused my princess harm." Giving no more hints or clues, she turned to face Venus. "I know what I am doing." She said telepathically. Walking into the hall and looking around at all the fallen soldiers and leaders, she saw the destruction that she caused. Making up her mind, she requested, "Please give me a second." Walking up to the pilots, she raised her glaive, saying to Relena, "Please step aside." Shaking, Relena complied, leaving a clear path to the boyfriends. Duo rushed out from behind Wufei and asked excitedly, "May I have your autograph?" Raising an eyebrow, she asked, "Do you know who I am, Duo?" Not recognizing the voice, Duo shrugged. "You're Sailor Saturn!" Looking at Trowa, she smirked as his laughter filled her head. Ignoring Duo for the moment, she focused on her conversation with Trowa, giving him precise instructions. Trowa nodded, showing that he understood, so Saturn started walking back to Venus. She stopped when Heero's hand fell on her shoulder. "You're hurt." He observed quietly. "Not for long." Came his reply.

Walking back to Venus, she announced, "If you are injured, don't worry."

"Saturn Healing Power!" a ray of purple energy flew from Saturn's Silence Glaive and started to circle the room, reviving dead soldiers and healing all injuries. The light came back and circled Saturn and Venus, healing them. Taking a last look at the place, Saturn dashed out the door, Venus close at her heels.

"Alright, Hotaru Tomoe, you have a lot of explaining to do." Demanded Minako. Rolling her eyes, Hotaru turned around. "Not now. We need to teleport to the hotel. Come." They linked hands and concentrated on their hotel room. Upon entering the room, Hotaru was bombarded with questions, as Minako conveniently informed them the situation on the way to the room. "Wait, so this entire mission was for nothing?" demanded Rei. Hotaru smiled mysteriously and answered, "This mission had a purpose." Setsuna looked at Hotaru.

"Mission accomplished?" She asked.

Shaking her head, Hotaru said, "The mission hasn't really begun." Giving out her orders, Hotaru left the Hotel to get back to the mansion, leaving the other four girls leaving by plane.

***Meanwhile outside***

"What do you mean Hotaru is Sailor Saturn?" Duo asked. Wufei rolled his eyes. "Just forget it…" he muttered. Trowa's voice filled everyone's mind as he spoke, "Hotaru wants us to meet us at her mansion in a few hours. She said that it was very important that we come." Cocking his head to the side, Duo asked, "Don't you mean Sailor Saturn wants to talk to us?" Wufei took out his beloved katana, threatening.

As Hotaru finished setting up the device the boys rang the doorbell. Getting up, she took her time opening the door, just for fun. As she leaned on the door listening to the conversation outside, Trowa asked, "Are you enjoying yourself over there?" Smiling brightly, she answered, "Hey, Trowa! Actually, it's kind of interesting hearing Duo and Wufei fight!" She opened the door and saw Wufei yanking Duo's braid. "You seem relaxed." Trowa noted. (A/N: Trowa is like her adopted father/brother…you know, Setsuna is her adoptive mother/sister, so since Trowa is with Setsuna…well, you get the picture, lol)

The boys walked into the living room and saw the other four girls sitting on the sofa, across from them. "Stay out of my head now, Trowa. No cheating." She warned. The guys sat across from the girls and started asking them questions. Giving them five minutes, Hotaru walked to the kitchen and took her time pouring her tea. She was in no rush. When their time was up, she cleared her throat, demanding attention.

(A/N: The boys know not to lie to Hotaru cause she's glaring at them like crazy)

"Duo, you're first. Everyone else, get out of the way. Now, Duo, if Usagi wasn't an assassin, you would happily be her loving boyfriend, right?" Duo nodded happily. Hotaru continued. "You wouldn't be rude, interrupt her, make her mad, make her cry, make her disappointed…" Duo looked Hotaru straight in the eye. "I personally will make sure that none of those things happen to her, I promise." Seeing the sincerity and honesty in Duo's cobalt eyes, she nodded. "Very well. Please stand aside. Wufei, you are next." Duo stood up and leaned against the wall, gazing at Usagi.

"Wufei, do you believe Rei to be weak?" The Chinese man pondered the question and answered, "Rei is not weak physically, but emotionally, all women are weak. They have a tendency to break and let their emotions spill out." Half satisfied, Hotaru continued. "Do you plan on making her show that she is emotionally weak just to prove the point that you are stronger than her?" Wufei looked at Hotaru strangely, then said, "When we first met I planed to make the point that I was stronger than her, but now it doesn't seem to be important. When she does break, I plan to be there…to help her." Knowing that she had received the best answer from Wufei, and that Rei would get justice, she nodded, showing her approval.

"Miss Hotaru, would you like some more tea?" Asked Quarte. Nodding, she watched the blond Arabian retrieve the kettle and re-fill her tea cup. (A/N: My friend was reading over this as I wrote it, and she was like, "GROSS!" so…just to remind you, this isn't sick. Just take the meaning of everything as I say it and get your mind out of the gutter!) "Quarte, when you are with Minako, how does she make you feel?" Locking eyes with Minako, he answered, "I feel like I don't deserve being with her…but it makes me feel special that she choose me. She chose me because she liked me, not because of my money, not because I am a gundam pilot, not because she was stuck with me in the mission, but because she liked me for me. Does that make any sense?"

***Ten minutes later***

"Trowa, please take the seat that Quarte just got up from." Trowa complied, and he glanced at Setsuna. Hotaru watched his movements, and she knew that he wasn't reading any minds. Her eyes widened as he did a double take and then glared at Hotaru. "What did I do?" He asked her in her mind. Hotaru shrugged. "What do you mean?" Glancing at Setsuna once more, Trowa answered, "Her eyes…they don't shine when I look at her. She doesn't seem to care that I am here…so close to her." Hotaru smiled softly. Announcing to the other pilots, she proclaimed, "Trowa has passed with flying colors. I didn't even have to ask him any questions. I didn't have any doubts to begin with anyway. Please sit." The other four pilots sat and looked at her curiously.

"First off, Trowa could tell Setsuna's emotions by just looking at her. He didn't have to read her mind…and he didn't, for Setsuna wasn't thinking. I'll explain later. Anyway, I had no doubts because of what Trowa said earlier. He literally feared for her life. I could hear how frightened he was at the thought of losing Setsuna. He offered to donate one of his lungs so that Setsuna could survive. He's the only one who I believe is truly worthy for Setsuna's affection." Hotaru smiled at Trowa. Hotaru walked over to the table and pushed a gray button. Instantly, Setsuna disappeared.

Duo's eyes bulged. "WHAT HAPPENED TO SETSUNA?!" he questioned. Realization hit Heero first. "A mere hologram…a very well made hologram. Am I correct, Hotaru?" Hotaru nodded and pushed three other buttons, signaling the other girls to disappear as well. As if on cue, the real girls walked through the door. Usagi threw herself at Duo, hanging by his neck and asked, "Did you really mean it, Duo?" Duo nodded, saying, "I never tell a lie, rabbit." Trowa pushed past the happy couples and walked over to Setsuna. "You okay?" He voiced. "Thank you, Trowa. All my life I have been so lonely…guarding the gates never allowed me the privilege of being loved. You mean so much to me." Tears streamed down her face and Trowa softly wiped them away.

Hotaru walked out the door, then returned carrying four envelopes.

"Time, Bunny, Blaze, and Love, it is my deepest regret to have to give you these. Please know that I have spent the past years of my life with you very happy, and I am very grateful of meeting you all." Staring at the letter, Setsuna looked at Hotaru whispering, "You're letting us go?" Standing up, she hugged her violet-eyed friend. Shedding tears once more, she said, "Thank you…I know how much pain this will cause you, and I know how much happiness this will bring me. Thank you." Each of the other girls did the same.

Duo cocked his head. "But what about the records?" Hotaru pushed the button once more. "Duo, hold the hologram's hand. Feeling his hand touch the hologram, he kind of freaked out. "THIS IS SOLID?!" Laughing, Hotaru nodded her head. "My holograms are very well made, like Heero said. I combined the real DNA with the air particles as well as lasers. A couple days ago, I dropped off a letter explaining my holograms, and I cleared their record. So, as far as they know, there is only one assassin with many holograms."

"You're very intelligent, onna." Wufei commented. Rei silenced him from making other comments by occupying his mouth.

"We'll still live here, Hotaru, this will be our second home!" The other girls nodded and waved goodbye. Minako broke free of Quarte's hugs and kisses (A/N: CHOCOLATE! Just kidding!) And told her, "Thank you for giving me a mission to remember."

Heero sneaked up behind her and grabbed her by the waist. "What about you?" His warm breath blowing hot on her neck. Turning her head to look into his deep blue eyes, she sadly answered, "I'll disappear, never to be seen again. I still don't plan on seeing you, Heero…I'm sorry. I wish that it could work out, but there are many things holding me back from joining you." Letting her go, Heero felt like she had slapped him. Looking down at the ground, he mumbled his apologies and got into the car. Minako went to the garage and pulled her car out and took the rest of the group back to the guy's mansion. Smiling softly, Hotaru ignored her own heart breaking at the lose of her friends, but her heart soon mended, seeing the look of pure joy on their faces.

That night, Hotaru went over the events of that day. Before she fell asleep, one thought lingered in her mind.

"Mission accomplished." She silently thought.

END!

Don't worry, I'm still going to continue this! I changed my mind about the concert. It will be the chapter after the next one. I have something cute planned for Hotaru/Heero lovers for the next chapters, and also I'm going to focus on the other couples as well. The concert will be very emotional, so I need to be in the right mood. I am not in the right mood right now, so just give me time! School starts on Tuesday…. I know that I am very behind…sorry!

Also, I said that I would get this chapter and the next chapter out yesterday, but I'm a day late! Many apologies! Um…I have the sequel all typed out, I just need to finish writing this story, and then I can just upload the side story thing! It's really cute! Um…bye!

I have failed to recognize the authors who reviewed my story…I have decided to do a little author's thing at the last chapter. You will be recognized!