Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Escape from Destiny ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

{Hi everyone I'm glad you like my story. I will try to update this as much as possible, but I'm working on two other stories. One I already have out its called Demon Hunters, the other one won't be out for sometime. I making it a long story, I might make this one a long story but not sure just yet.}

Nick Johnson: This story is about how Serena or Cosmos shape her own destiny and help gain peace for Earth. Second question, yes Chaos was responsible for the sailor scouts and Darien's death but it was Sailor Galaxia who took their Star Seed under the influence of Chaos therefore they all died. Third question without their Star Seeds, which is their life force they ease to exist. Fourth question the second and third question should answer that one. Fifth question because it was said that the only way to rid the earth of Chaos the legendary Sailor Scout had to appear. Therefore the Sailor Scout gave up their change of being brought back so their princess could become this Legendary Scout, the Queen of the Stars Sailor Cosmos. I think that should answer some of your questions.

Declaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing, though I wish I did own Heero and Wufei. (Smile evilly at both pilots before chasing them both around the room.)

Escape From Destiny

Chapter: Two

Sailor Cosmos appeared at the time gates, I wonder why I'm here. I thought I was going to go see my brother. Suddenly she felt a presence near the gates; I wonder who that can be. She walks toward that area only to see Queen Serenity's spirit waiting.

Queen Serenity heard a noise behind her, she quickly turn around only to fine her daughter. She gives her a small but sad smile. "Oh my little bunny how I wish it could have been different. I foresaw something like this back in the Silver Millennium, but hope it never would come true. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here."

"Yes I am mother I would like to know and I don't blame you. I known this would happen in the future, but there was nothing we could do about it. I just hope it didn't have to happen to soon."

The old Queen of the moon gives her a smile before hugging her, since she was somewhat solid she could do this. "The reason why I came before you reach your brother's dimension is because you need to know what has happen there. Close your eyes and you will see all there is to see."

Sailor Cosmos close her eyes, while her mother place her finger on her forehead said a few words in ancient Lunarian. During this time Cosmos saw everything there is to know about the Gundam Pilots and their dimension.

"I have arrange for you to have a Gundam made and you will be taking orders from Dr. J, he was your uncle after all back in the Silver Millennium. Also Luna and Artemis will be joining you I have bought them here to the time gates. They both are in their human forms so they can protect you and join you in your mission." The human Luna and Artemis walked out of the shadows where they were waiting.

"They will be given Mobile Suits instead of Gundams, but they will be just has powerful as the other Gundams. Your Gundam is more powerful than all six Gundams in that dimension since your uncle used some of the technology from the Silver Millennium. He is excepting all three you to appear soon. He knows were your brother is too, now I must go my time I'm afraid my time is up. I shall miss you very much my little moon bunny." Queen Serenity gives her daughter, Luna and Artemis a hug before bidding farewell and good luck on their quest.

Sailor Cosmos, Luna and Artemis close their eyes, while Cosmos said something in ancient Lunarian. Just when she said the last word a bright silver light engulf all three blinding them from view, once the light clear they were no longer there.

(Meanwhile in the Gundam dimension)

Dr. J was busy getting things ready for his niece whom he excepting to arrive soon. Making sure the finishing touches to her Gundam was in place. He smirks when heard the other doctors come in, they were all curious about this niece of his. They never knew he had any family that was alive anyways. None of them knew his past, that the way he wanted it unless it was necessary to reveal that information.

Professor G, Doctor S, Instructor H and Master O were discussing the new Gundam pilot whom they will meet later on today. She apparent is Doctor J only living relative, which he keep secret from all four of them.

Professor G frowns slightly, "you would think he would at least tell us more about her. After all she going to be piloting one of the Gundams, not just any Gundam but a more powerful at that. I'm still not sure how he manages to come up with those plans or materials."

Doctor S shakes his head in agreement, "yes I quite agree. But then again this is Doctor J were talking about, you all know how he is sometimes. When the time is right I'm sure he will tell us more information on this girl and those other two who will be piloting the MS."

Instructor H and Master O turn their attention to them, "he has a point their Professor G. when Doctor J is ready to tell us something he will. I wouldn't push it or he might not tell us what we wish to know," stated Master O.

Doctor J turns his attention to the scientist, "ah glad you made it. I believe my niece has arrived and will be here shortly. I have decided to wait before telling the other pilots about Serenity." All four scientists share a look before agreeing that it might be best to wait.