Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Escape from Destiny ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

{I want to thank those who Review, I'm so happy that you want to read more of my story. I'm not going to reveal who her brother is just yet. I just want to state that her brother is someone you would never image being relative to Cosmos. So that rule out Quatre, so those who wanted him to be Cosmos's brother. I have decided to give Luna and Artemis Gundams just not as powerful as Serena's.}

Wufei: Woman you better say those words or I will release Heero on you.

Moon: Nope not saying them.

Heero: ...point gun at Moon forehead

Moon: Ah, hmm hey He-chan you wouldn't shoot me right

Heero: Hnn...click the safety off

Moon:.....grumps Okay I will say them just don't shoot me.

Declaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Escape From Destiny

Chapter: Two

Not from the hanger where the five scientists were having their discussion a bright silver light appear in a alleyway. Once the light disappear there was two young women around the age of seventeen and a young man around the age eighteen was standing there. Sailor Cosmos took a look around the alleyway, "we better get going. Uncle J is excepting us anytime now, while were here Luna will have the same last name as me. Artemis you will take the name Moonstone. Luna and I will keep Tsukino name, besides I really don't want to give the name up. Beside the name is all I have left of my Earth family and I want to honor them by carrying the name. Before we came here my uncle has arrange things to make it seem that I'm the sole heir to the Colony Cluster L6 and Luna is my only living relative other than him of course." Luna and Artemis gave her a sad smile, but nod in agreement.

Artemis took one more look around, when they were transported here they receive this dimension past history. Its surprising how humans can be so peace loving but then again to hateful. "Let's go, I believe were suppose to be at the hanger in ten minutes. Cosmos you better change first, I think it might seem weird to see someone wear that kind of clothing."

Cosmos gave Artemis a glare before nodding her head in agreement, she close her eye will away her transformation. A bright light appear around her, once it clear there was a normal young woman standing there. She has on a white sleeveless leather turtleneck, black tight leather pants, black leather trench coat and black knee length, leather high heel boots.

All three walk down the street that would take them to the hanger, which was only a four-minute walk. Cosmos made sure they were transported close to the hanger when they arrived. When they walk inside the hanger they notice five older men discussing something.

Doctor J was listening to the others as they explain how they should introduce the new pilots to the other Gundam pilots. I look up when I sense someone watching them, he smiles when he notice Luna and Artemis. He didn't see Serenity but he knew she was there just hiding in the shadows. "Welcome Luna, Artemis and Serenity we been waiting for you and you're just on time too." The other scientists stop talking took a look over to the entrance they only saw Luna and Artemis.

Luna gave them a small smile as they took in her appearance, she couldn't more than seventeen with long bluish-black hair that reaches just above her knees. She has her hair pull up into four buns with two on each side while the rest of her hair fell from each bun and long bangs that fell into her ocean blue eyes. She couldn't more than 5'8" in height, weighing about 118lbs and a tan complexion. She has on a thin strap yellow sundress that reaches just above her knees that show off her slightly tan long legs nicely, white socks and yellow sandals.

Artemis just gave them a smirk before turning his attention to Doctor J while they took in his appearance, he couldn't be more than eighteen with long waist length silvery-white hair. He has his hair pull back into a low ponytail showing off his dark tan face and long bangs that tends to fall into his dark blue eyes. He couldn't be more than 6' in height, weighing about 129lbs with a muscular built and dark tan complexion. He has on a loose unbutton dress shirt with a yellow t-shirt underneath, dark blue jeans and black tennis shoes.

Serenity smirk when she notice they couldn't sense her, "its good to see you again Uncle J. Its been a long time, a really long time. I take it my mother has told what has happen and why I'm here correct." I decide to stay in the shadow for now, until I was sure they were trustworthy. I guess my Uncle J must of sense my mood, because suddenly took a step toward us.

"Yes that correct Serenity and you can come out now Serenity, I trust them greatly. Beside I'm sure if they meant you any harm you could easily kill them off," stated a very amuse Doctor J. While the other four threw him a startle look before they took a good look around the hanger looking for something that might hurt them or possible kill them.

Serenity couldn't help but to release a small laugh , "very well uncle." A young woman about the age of seventeen with long silver hair that reaches to her ankles pulled back into a tight braid with heart shape bangs that frame her face nicely step forward. They took in her appearance slowly she couldn't be more than 5'8" in height, maybe weighing about 118lbs, slight tan complexion and dark bluish-black eyes that look like they have a speck of silver to them when the light hit them a certain way. She has on all leather, a white sleeveless turtleneck, black tight pants, black trench coat and black knee length, high heel boots. She seem to be amuse by the way they were staring at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you four, my uncle has told me much about you. My name is Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino but you may call me Serena or by my codename Cosmos. These two are my closest friends and personal bodyguards even though I don't need them, I really enjoy their company."

Luna step forward and gave them a small nod of her head, "hello it's a pleasure meeting you. My name is Luna Tsukino, you already meet my cousin Serena and my codename is Kitty Cat." All four scientist share a look between each other with this new information.

Artemis cross his arms and narrows his eyes before speaking. "My name is Artemis Moonstone, codename Tomcat. I have heard many things about all four of you from Doctor J."

Doctor J smiles slightly before turning his attention to his niece whom he haven't seen for more than a thousand years. "Ah, yes now let me introduce my fellow scientists. As you already know my name is Doctor J and I train pilot 01 whom pilots Gundam Wing Zero. Then we have Professor G. who train pilot 02 whom pilots Gundam Deathscyth Hell. Then we have Doctor S. who train pilot 03 whom pilots Gundam Heavyarms. Then we have Instructor H. who train pilot 04 whom pilots Gundam Sandrock. Last but not least we have Master O who train pilot 05 whom pilots Gundam Altron." They took in all the scientists' appearances, Doctor J has whitish-gray hair with blue eyes if not cover by his goggles and a robotic arms. He couldn't be more than 5'8" in height, weighing about 138lbs and in his late fifties. Professor G has whitish-gray hair shape like a mushroom also with bluish-green eyes and a pointy nose. He couldn't be more than 5'8" in height, weighing about 133llbs and in his early fifties. Doctor S. has spiky-gray hair with brown eyes, he couldn't be more than 5'9" in height, weighing about 133lbs and in his late forties. Instructor H. has black hair with brown eyes, he couldn't be more than 5'9" in height, weighing about 138lbs with a slight round belly and in his early forties. Master O. has no hair with black eyes, he couldn't be more than 6'2" in height, weighing about 133lbs with a muscular built look and in his late forties.

Serena looks at every single one of them before turning her attention back to her uncle and give him a smirk, "so when do I get to see my Gundam. From what mother has told me, it's quite powerful and much stronger to control than the others."

Doctor J gives her a wink, "I'm sure you can handle it quite easily I'm sure." The four other scientist gave his a surprise look when he said this. They all were thinking the same thing how can this small girl control something that powerful easily. "This way Serenity or should I call you Renity like I use too."

Serenity seem thoughtful for a few seconds before answering, "you're welcome to call me that uncle or you can call me Serena. In anyways I really don't mind either name therefore call me what you like." He gives her a smile and told them to follow her. They walk down some stairs and turn a corner until they came to the hanger that hold the three Gundams.

Doctor J turn his attention them and hands Serena disk, "these two Gundams belong to Luna and Artemis and the other Gundam belongs to Serena. Serena's Gundam is more powerful than the other two in the hanger and much more powerful the Gundams belonging to the boys. Here a disk on what each suit carries as well as information on the boys and their Gundams. Your mission is to go to the Peacecraft Academy of Pacifism, you're to stay at a mansion not far the school but you must attend so it won't look suspicious. Your to lay low until further notice, don't worry you will get your first mission later one. I wish you luck niece, until we meet again which we will later on. There are three trucks so you can transfer your suits to the underground hanger in the mansion." Doctor J give Serena a slight hug and whisper in her ear, "you will fine your brother in the kingdom." Doctor J. and the other scientists bid farewell then left.

Serena looks over at three trucks where her Gundam and the other two were already loaded. "We better get going, instead of driving I will just transport us there. Stand before your suits and close your eyes." They did as they were told while Serena close her eyes and said thing like, "Cosmos Transportation." Within second all three trucks and their owners where transported to the underground base underneath the Tsukino Mansion. "Lets get them unloaded and check out what's on this disk." Luna and Artemis agreed and went to put their Gundams in their cubbyholes. Serena told her Gundam telepathy to go into her cubbyhole, which it did without being told twice. Luna and Artemis glare at her for not telling them that they could have just told their suit to go into their cubbyholes instead of taking them. Serena smirk at them, "come on you two I'm hungry and besides don't you want to know what your Gundams can do." They nod their head and follow her to the elevator that would to secret staircase where the elevator was built in.

Once they got top level which turns into a mansion instead of a underground base, they head to the Serena office but stop one of the maids and told her to have some food brought to the Serenity office. They didn't have to worry about hiding anything because Doctor J. made sure all of Serena's servants were loyal beside all of them were from the Silver Millennium so they knew who Serena was. All of them has their memories back tends to call her Serenity-sama or Lady Serenity. All three of them sat on the couch where Serena summon a laptop out over nowhere place it in front of them. She place the disk inside and started to type some codes, it didn't take long to crack them either. Most of them were in the ancient Lunarian language so nobody else other than Doctor J, Luna and Artemis could crack it and it was type in the language also. Once the Serena crack the codes a list of things came up:

Details on the pilots 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 Gundams type: Gundams

Details on the pilots themselves type: G-boys

Details on the pilots 06, 07, 08 Gundams just type: S-Gundams

Details on the pilots themselves type: S-girls

The maid return with three plates full with food for them and bid them farewell. Serena thank her and told her to have three bed made up. Serena share a look with Luna and Artemis, "what should we look at first boys or ours?" Luna and Artemis didn't really care, so Serena type Gundams an picture appear with the information on each Gundams:

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Gund am: Altron Custom

Model #: XXXG-01S2

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Chang Wufei - pilot 05

Height: 16.4 meters

Weight: 7.5 tons

Fighting Ability: 170

Weapons Ability: 140

Speed Ability: 130

Power Ability: 140

Armored Ability: 120

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Dragon Fangs x2

Twin Beam Trident x1

Beam Cannon x2

Flamethrowers x4

Beam Stinger x1

Ability:

Underwater usage

Go into Space

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gundam: Sandrock Custom

Model #: XXXG-01SR2

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Quatre Raberba Winner - pilot 04

Height: 16.5 meters

Weight: 7.9 tons

Fighting Ability: 130

Weapons Ability: 130

Speed Ability: 130

Power Ability: 160

Armored Ability: 170

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Heat Scythes x2

Submachine Gun x1

Missiles x5

Optional Shoulder Armor w/cloack Shield

Ability:

Shoot Close Range

Go into Space

Zero System

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gundam: Heavyarms Custom

Model #: XXXG-01H2

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Trowa Barton - pilot 03

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 8.2 tons

Fighting Ability: 120

Weapons Ability: 170

Speed Ability: 120

Power Ability: 120

Armored Ability: 140

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Machine Cannon x2

Homing Missiles x44

Micro-missiles x52

Gatling Gun x4

Ability:

Go into Space

Shoot Close or Distance Range

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gundam: Deathscyth Hell Custom

Model #: XXXG-01D2

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Duo Maxwell - pilot 02

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 7.4 tons

Fighting Ability: 150

Weapons Ability: 120

Speed Ability: 170

Power Ability: 120

Armored Ability: 140

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Machine Cannon x2

Double-bladed Beam Scythe x1

Hyper Jammer x1

Beam Scissors x1

Active Cloak x1

Ability:

Go into Space

Underwater usage

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gundam: Wing Zero Custom

Model #: XXXG-00W0

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Heero Yuy - pilot 01

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 8.0 tons

Fighting Ability: 150

Weapons Ability: 150

Speed Ability: 160

Power Ability: 140

Armored Ability: 140

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Machine Gun x2

Twin Buster Rifle x1

Beam Saber x2

Set of Wings x1

Ability:

Go into Space

Changes into a Plane

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------

Serena raise a eyebrow at the last Gundam information came up, "interesting. They all seem very powerful, if my Gundam is more powerful then it must be just about unstoppable. What do you think Luna?"

Luna turn her attention to Serena, "I'm not sure Serena. But I have to agree these suits are powerful, I can't wait to see mine and Artemis because ours are suppose to be just as powerful as their. Let's look up the information on the five pilots, I want to know more about them." Serena gave her a smile and shakes her head in agreement. She types the word G-boys and five pictures appears with information on them:

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------

Codenam e: The Solitary Dragon

Name: Chang Wufei - pilot 05

Age: 17

Ethnic Origins: Chinese

Place of origins: Colony Cluster L5

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128lbs

Gundam: Altron Custom

Notes: Chang is the last of clan of powerful warriors due to the fact his colony was destroy during the Eve Wars. His wife Meiran is disease so therefore he has no family. Chang is train in Chinese Kung fu as well as sword fighting, he is consider very dangerous to some. Chang is very serious, stern, smart due to the fact he was train to be a scholar and follows a strict code of honor and justice.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Codename: Noble of the Desert

Name: Quatre Raberba Winner - pilot 04

Age: 17

Ethnic Origins: Arabian

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L4

Eye color: Ocean Blue

Hair color: Platinum Blonde

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128lbs

Gundam: Sandrock Custom

Notes: Winner is sole owner of the Winner fortune due to the fact his father was kill by OZ during the Eve Wars. He has twenty-nine sisters all test tube babies that are older than Quatre. Winner tends to be very polite, nice and help others when needed. He the most peaceful of the five pilots and tends to come up with best plan of action then the others.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------

C odename: The Silent Soldier

Name: Trowa Barton a.k.a. Trinton Bloom - pilot 03

Age: 18

Ethnic Origin: Latin

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L3

Eye color: Dark Green

Hair color: Brown

Height: 6'

Weight: 129lbs

Gundam: Heavyarms Custom

Notes: Barton is a experience soldier who doesn't know his past, he lost his memories when he was very young. Barton is a very gifted acrobat that comes in handy when he on missions. He very clam, detached, seldom speaks or smiles and tends to be very mysterious kind of guy. He travels with a circus when he doesn't have a mission unless he is needed elsewhere.

--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

< b>Codename: God of Death

Name: Duo Maxwell - pilot 02

Age: 17

Ethnic Origin: American

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L2

Eye color: Cobalt Blue

Hair color: Brown

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128lbs

Gundam: Deathscyth Hell Custom

Notes: Maxwell is the most playful, jolly and happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He tends to get threaten by Heero and Wufei a lot due to the fact he likes to play practical jokes on his fellow pilots. He did earn his nickname the God of Death in the Eve Wars. While he not on a mission he usually working at his salvage company he owns. Even though he can be silly, he can also be deadly and serious.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Codename: The Perfect Soldier

Name: Heero Yuy a.k.a. Odin Lowe Jr. - pilot 01

Age: 17

Ethnic Origin: Japanese

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L1

Eye color: Prussian blue

Hair color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 128lbs

Gundam: Wing Zero

Notes: Yuy is the most deadly of the five pilots, he was train since childhood to be a ruthless killing machine, equally proficient in Mobile Suits piloting, personal combat, demolition and computer hacking. He tends to be emotionless though he still has some humanity but doesn't show it much. He also tends to threaten Duo and Relena whom annoys him most of the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Serena , Luna and Artemis share a look between each other, "well that's interesting don't you think Artemis." He nods his head agreement with Luna. Serena smiles at both of them before typing S-Gundams so they can see what their suits hold. A picture of each Suit and its information appear on the screen:

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

Gunda m: Moonlight Tomcat

Model #: XXXG-01H

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Artemis Moonstone - pilot 08

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 7.7 tons

Fighting Ability: 110

Weapons Ability: 160

Speed Ability: 110

Power Ability: 140

Armored Ability: 140

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Machine Gun x2

Beam Gatling Gun x1

Homing Missiles x12

Gatling Gun x2
Micro-missiles x24

Army Knife x1

Ability:

Go into Space

Close or Distance Shooting Range

(Just let you know yes the Gundam is base on Trowa old Gundam Heavyarms, but instead of orange or yellow it has blue, black, white and gold.)

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------

Gundam : Crescent Moonbeam

Model #: XXXG-01SR

Armor: Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Luna Tsukino - pilot 07

Height: 16.5 meters

Weight: 7.5 tons

Fighting Ability: 120

Weapons Ability: 120

Speed Ability: 110

Power Ability: 150

Armored Ability: 150

Armament:

Vulcan Gun x2

Missiles x2

Heat Scythes x2

Shield Flasher x2

Cross-Crusher x1

Beam Machine Gun x1

Ability:

Go into Space

Close or Distance Shooting Range

(This Gundam is base on Quatre old Gundam Sandrock, but instead of yellow or black it has white, gold, blue and yellow.)

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Gund am: Chaos

Model #: XXXG-00W0

Armor: Moon Gundanium Alloy

Pilot: Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino - pilot 06

Height: 16.7 meters

Weight: 7.1 tons

Fighting Ability: 180

Weapons Ability: 180

Speed Ability: 180

Power Ability: 180

Armored Ability: 180

Armament:

Vulcan Guns x2

Machine Cannon x2

Twin Buster Rifle x1

Beam Saber x1

Set of Wings x1

Staff with a Eight-Point Star on top x1 (only when she summon it)

(This Gundam is base on Heero Gundam Wing Zero, but more powerful. Also she can use her scouts powers without transforming through her staff. Her Gundam has mostly silver, blue and black colors.)

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

Serena smirks as she reads the abilities her Gundams has, interesting she thought. Then she types S-girls so she, Luna and Artemis could see their profiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------

Cod ename: Tomcat

Name: Artemis Moonstone - pilot 08

Age: 18

Ethnic Origin: Japanese

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L6

Eye color: Dark Blue

Hair color: Silvery-white

Height: 6'

Weight: 129lbs

Gundam: Moonlight Tomcat

Notes: Moonstone is the personal bodyguard of Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino, he tends to be very protective. He has certain ability to read other people thoughts and can tell if they are good or evil. He very still in martial arts, acrobats and fencing.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Codename: Kitty Cat

Name: Luna Selene Tsukino - pilot 07

Age: 17

Ethnic Origin: Japanese

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L6

Eye color: Ocean Blue

Hair color: Bluish-black

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 118lbs

Gundam: Crescent Moonbeam

Notes: Luna Tsukino is only living relative to the sole heir for Colony Cluster L6, she also Serenity bodyguard and cousin. She very elegant, sweet, polite, little bossy and tends to be very protective of Serenity. She still in different types of martial arts, acrobats and fencing.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Codename: Cosmos

Name: Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino

Age: 17

Ethnic Origin: Japanese

Place of origin: Colony Cluster L6

Eye color: Bluish-black with silver specks

Hair color: Silver

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 118lbs

Gundam: Chaos

Notes: Serenity Moon Cosmos is the sole heir to the Colony Cluster L6 after her father was kill during the Eve Wars. Her father was freedom fighter who believe in fighting for peace, she just happens to take after her father. Her mother was known as a pacifism, but would fight to gain it. Serenity only has two living relatives left, her cousin Luna Tsukino and her Uncle Doctor J. whom built Gundam Wing. She was train by her uncle and father to be a elite fighter. She knows how to computer hack, pilot any mobile suit, personal combat, demolition and has the ability to use her ki energy to form powerful energy balls.

------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Seren a shares a look with Luna and Artemis before closing down the program and put up more codes so nobody could reaccess the disk. Serena looks over at the clock notice it was almost midnight, "we better get to bed. Beside school starts at eight and we have a meeting with Relena Peacecraft tomorrow. I will see you two in the morning." With that she bid them farewell and went to bed. Luna and Artemis decide to go to bed as well, they knew that they have a busy day ahead of them.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Well that was a long chapter, I will try to get chapter three out soon. I hope you like this story so far, keep reviewing. Who should I pair Serenity? I'm going to take votes, oh one more thing her brother will be reveal in chapter three enjoy.