Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Escape from Destiny ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

{Cool I got a lot of reviews for chapter two; I'm feel so special knowing everyone wants me to continue. I would like to thank those who did review. Also I want to state that Luna, Artemis and Serena school uniforms are based on the Revolutionary Girl Utena school uniforms.)

Heero: Points gun at Moon, "Tell them or die!"

Moon: eyes widen, but shake her head no

Heero: eyes harden and click off the safety

Moon: gives Heero her biggest puppy eye look

Wufei: appears with his katana rise, "Tell them woman or else!"

Moon: pouts but agrees to tell them


Declaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Escape From Destiny

Chapter: Three

It was about 5:50 in the morning when Serena woke up, usually she would be up at 4. While her friends' thought she was a crybaby, whiny, ditzy and a walking disaster area she was actually a smart, elegant, graceful and responsible person. Of course they know this now and know why she act the way she did. But since she now has the scouts Star Seeds she also has their habits, talents and ability. Serena got up out of bed and took a glance around the bedroom. It is a really nice bedroom and she was glad the maid chose this room out for her.

Serena smiles as she takes the bedroom appearance in. The room has ivory white walls, blue carpeting with tiny specks of silver and has it's own full-size bathroom. The room has a dark brown dresser made out of oak wood with plenty of designer clothing in the main colors Serena wear and a walk-in closet. The room also has a dark brown computer desk made out of oak wood with a comfortable recliner chair. The room also carries a dark oak bookcase made of same oak wood with at least two hundred books base on different topics and a comfortable looking ivory white chair. There a queen size metal bed frame with red satin curtains covering each side of the bed. The mattress has red satin pillowcase; red satin sheets with white lace hanging to the floor and a black comforter with a huge silver and gold dragon design.

Serena got out bed took a quick shower before changing into her school uniform. She, Luna and Artemis are lucky they didn't have to wear the Peacecraft uniforms instead they wore the uniforms from the Tsukino Academy for the Gifted. Serenity guardian James Moonstone who just happens to be Artemis father in this timeframe but in the Silver Millennium he was Serenity personal bodyguard and Godfather whom was in charge of the Moon Military. James arranged it so Serena, Luna and Artemis could wear the uniforms from Tsukino Academy on Colony Cluster L6. Serena went downstairs to eat breakfast as well as to wait for Luna and Artemis to get ready for school.

Luna woke up around 6:45 in the morning and took a look around her room, which she didn't get a change to study last night. The room has ivory white walls, sky blue carpeting and has it's own full-size bathroom. The room has a dark brown dresser made of oak wood with designer clothing and a walk-in closet. The room also has a dark brown computer desk made out of oak wood with a recliner chair. The room also carries a dark brown bookcase made of oak wood with at least two hundred books base on different topics and a comfortable ivory white chair. There a queen size metal bed frame with yellow satin curtains covering each side of the bed. The mattress has yellow satin pillowcases; yellow satin sheets with white lace hanging to the floor and a navy blue comforter with a design of the Moon Castle for a background. She decides to get up take a shower then get dress and head downstairs for breakfast.

Artemis woke up around 7:15 in the morning and took a look around his room. The room itself has ivory white walls, navy blue carpeting and has it's own full-size bathroom. It also has a dresser made of dark brown oak wood with designer clothing and a walk-in closet. There was also a dark brown computer desk make of oak wood and a recliner chair. There also a dark brown bookcase made of oak wood with two hundred or so book on different topics and a comfortable chair for reading. The room has a queen size metal bed frame with light blue satin pillowcases, light blue satin sheets and a navy blue comforter with the Moon Castle design for a background. He decides to get up take a shower get dress and head downstairs.

When Artemis walk into the dinning room Luna was just finishing the last of her eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and orange juice. While Serena was sipping her coffee and reading a newspaper while she waits for them to finish their breakfast. Artemis blink twice before sitting down, which didn't take him long to get his breakfast since the maid must of know he was there. Serena fold the newspaper and took a look at the grandfather clock in the room they had twenty minutes to get to the Peacecraft Academy. "We better get going, so hurry up Artemis. Oh by the way were going to take my silver BMW convertible, so meet Luna and I in the garage in five minutes." With that Luna and Serena left the dinning area and went to the huge garage, which holds many different kind of vehicles. Artemis arrives exactly five minutes later and all three climb into the convertible with Serena as the driver. It didn't take them more than ten minutes to arrive with the way Serena was driving, it would seem she inherit Haruka driving habit.

Luna gave Serena a nasty glare; "you just had to drive that fast. Oh why did you have to inherit that habit from Haruka, oh if she was still here she would hear it from me. Serena you almost gave me a heart attack with that stunt. Please next time I'm in the car at least try to go ten miles over the speed limit not twenty."

Artemis couldn't help it he let out a big chuckle, "oh Luna you had to agree that was some interesting driving. I never knew Serena could do that even with Haruka talent she shouldn't been able to do it. So Serena just how did you manage to avoid that truck?"

Serena smirks before turning her attention Artemis, "I have no idea what you could possible mean Artemis. It was just pure luck we didn't crash." Suddenly Artemis lost all the color in his face making Luna and Serena laughing because he actually believes her. Then he glares at Serena then turns his attention in front and didn't say anything else. Serena couldn't help but to smirk its fun teasing Artemis but sometimes he just as silly as Mina was. Serena, Luna and Artemis went straight to Relena's office where she is expecting them.

Relena was on the phone when the secretary buzz, "I'm sorry to bug you Relena-same but a Miss Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino and her party is here to see you. Do you want me to send them in or should I tell them to take seat until you call." Relena told her to let them in and that she was expecting them to arrive. Relena look up when the door open up revealing her secretary Ellen whom brought in a tall young man with waist length silvery-white hair pull back into a low ponytail showing off his dark tan complexion with dark blue eyes. A young woman with knee length bluish-black hair pull back into four buns, two on each side with some hair hanging out of them and ocean blue eyes. Last one to enter was a young woman with long ankle length, silver hair pull back into a tight French-braid with heart shape bangs and bluish-black eyes with silver specks. All three of them where wearing the uniforms for Tsukino Academy and all three of them look almost regal like making them look royalty or noble birth. Relena gives them a small smile and tells Ellen that would be all for now.

Serena watches Relena closely before taking in her appearance, she couldn't be more than seventeen years old like herself. She has mid-waist length sandy-blonde hair with some of it pull back into two tiny braids and sky blue eyes. She couldn't be more than 5'7" in height a inch shorter than herself, weighing about 119lbs most lightly and slight tan complexion. She has on the Peacecraft Academy uniform, a maroon below the knee length skirt, button down white silk blouse with a maroon jacket with puffy sleeves; black string tied into a bow around neckline of the blouse, white socks and black dress shoes. Serena gives her a small smile, "hello Miss Relena. As you already know I'm Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino, to my right is one of my bodyguards Luna Selene Tsukino my cousin and to my left is my other bodyguard Artemis Moonstone. He the son of my legal guardian and business partner James Moonstone."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Serenity, I heard much about you. I never got the pleasure to meet you; we have a few things in common for example we bought wants total peace. Only I don't fight for it like you at least that what Doctor J. has told me. I hope we can become great friends later on in the school year."

Serena gives her a small nod in agreement, "I believe you have our schedules." Relena gave them a smile and hand them their schedules. She told them to follow her and she will take them to their first class, which is History where she will be giving a speech for the fist hour. When we reach the class Relena told us to wait until she talks to the teacher Ms. Morris, we didn't have to wait long. She summons us to come inside and to stand in front of the classroom.

Quatre was having a discussion on different types of classic music with Trowa when Relena came in and talk to the teacher for a few minutes before she told us that we have three new students. She went to the door and told them to come on inside. The three new student came into the room, but for some reason they weren't wearing the Peacecraft Academy school uniforms. I watch as a young man around Trowa's age came in the classroom first. He was tall and sender, long waist length silvery-white hair pull back into a low ponytail framing his noble face. He has slightly long bangs hanging into his dark blue eyes. He wore royal blue pants and royal blue jacket with a high Chinese collar. The jacket has gold trimming and on the breast pocket theirs a gold symbols of a eight-point star and crescent moon. (Artemis outfit looks like Touga's uniform from Revolutionary Girl but instead of white and red. The main colors are blue and gold also without the shoulder pads thingy)

The second student to come inside was a young woman around Relena's age. She was tall and elegant, knee length bluish-black hair pull up into four buns with the rest hanging out. She has slightly long bangs with ocean blue eyes with bit of amusement showing. She wore a light blue mid thigh skirt with a white stripe hem, a white vest like v-shape blouse with small puffy sleeves and light blue sailor collar with a red tie. The tie also has the same gold symbol, a eight-point star and a crescent moon. (Luna outfit looks like Anthy's school uniform but instead of teal I made the skirt blue, longer and collar light blue. Also her sleeves aren't as puffy and she has white ankle socks with black dress shoes.)

The last one was a girl around the age of seventeen. She was small, but not overly so and incredibly slender. Silver hair frame her gorgeous, delicate face and fell in wave to her ankle pull back into a tight braid. She has bluish-black eyes with silver specks that shows so much emotion you can't pinpoint what she feeling. Her uniform was a mix's of the boy's uniform, a pair of gold biker shorts, royal blue jacket with a high Chinese collar with gold trimming, white ruffles for the hem and the breast-pocket has the same gold symbol as the other too. A pair of gold ankle socks with royal blue and gold tennis shoes. (Serena outfit looks like Utena's uniform but instead of black and red as the colors. I made it royal blue and gold as the main colors also she doesn't have the puffy shoulder pads.)

They boy took a step forward first introduce himself as Artemis Moonstone and took a seat next to Duo. Then the girl in the short skirt step forward introduce herself as Luna Selene Tsukino and to a seat next to Trowa. The last girl step forward took a long look around the room before introducing herself as Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino and took a seat next to Heero.

----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

Well readers that's all for this chapter. I'm taking votes on who should I pair Serenity with and who should be Serenity brother but it can't be Quatre their to many of them.

Heero: 5 (wow he's in the lead not surprising)

Duo: 1 (oh poor Duo)

Quatre: 2 (alright for Quatre)

Trowa: 2 (He so cute)

Wufei: 2 (he so sexy, but rude)