Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Escape from Destiny ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

{WOW, I got so many reviews. You really like this story, well I try to get chapter five out as soon as I can. Now just let me say I'm sorry for not revealing Serenity's brother. It's going to be Quatre and I plan to bring the Outers back to be the protector of the Queen of the Stars therefore they will be protecting Serenity once again. Also Serena will have a pair of gold pants to go with her school outfit but her jacket won't have the ruffles. Also I think I'm going to put Trowa and Quatre together because I thought they were more than friends Sorry those who wanted Trowa to be pair with Serenity. But that still leaves Heero, Wufei and Duo but I might put Duo with Hotaru. Hmm, there was something else oh yes Quatre and Serenity will be twin in this lifetime also. Bet you're wondering how well just read and fine out.}

Quatre: smile at everyone holds up a sign

Declaimer: Moon doesn't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Escape From Destiny

Chapter: four

Serena listens as Relena preach that the only way to gain peace was to destroy all weapons and discuss our problems instead of using violence. Serena rolls her eyes at that, the only way humans can stop violence is to get rid chaos, hate and greed. Serena knows that their was no way to rid the universe of these three things after all she is the ruler of the universe she should know these things. Even though she respects Relena passion to gain total peace, Serena knows that there isn't a way to gain total peace. Without darkness their can't be light, she told Chaos that once. It seems Relena also needs to be told that as well, "I'm afraid I have to disagree Miss Relena."

Relena stop her speech look at Serena before speaking, "why is that Serenity-sama." She knew that Serenity was of noble birth so she had to show her some respect, beside she really admires her for her courage to actually fight for what she believes in unlike herself. Even though she does make a difference by helping to solve things by talking. She could never by like Serenity and actually fight in a real battle.

Serena watch Relena closely before answering, "because without chaos, greed and hate the balance of the universe would crumble. If you don't understand I'm sure you heard this saying before without darkness their can't be light. So basically there has to be a balance in between them while darkness stands for greed, hate, chaos and violent. But light stand for love, peace, sharing and hope without these things life as we know doesn't exist nor do we. I'm not saying that Wars are good either it just that it's part of same cycle of Life that all of mankind follows and will continue to follow for centuries until ends of time."

Relena and everyone else were shock speechless, she never thought of it that way. How does she know all this stuff it's like she know things that nobody should ever know. Relena took a closer look at Serenity and notice that her eyes seem much older than they really are and hold so much wisdom. Relena gives her a smile, "it's true that without darkness their can't be light. But can't light overcome darkness at least that what I always thought."

Serenity smiles and spoke softly almost in her regal voice. "Yes it is true that light can overrule darkness, but one way or another darkness always has way of coming back. So their can never be just one side, though light usually tends to over shine darkness take now for example we gain peace, but we all know that it can be broken easily that's why you try to keep it by talking while others try to keep it by force."

The Gundam Pilots were shock that this one girl knows so much about mankind and balance of all life. They were all thinking who is this girl and where did she came from except for Quatre he now knew that this Serenity was his twin who was taken from him at the age of six. Only Serenity would know those things, she always knew things ahead of time and knew stuff that only someone who has been alive for centuries should know. He was thrill that he finally found his twin, but wondering why she go by the name Tsukino whom was a very wealthy family that own the Moonlight Company that manufactures weaponry, computers, oil, shuttles and satellites. Then it hit him why he remembers hearing once that Ken and Ellen Tsukino adopt a little girl with silvery-blonde hair. (Just want to say that she was actually taken to scouts dimension and when she came back Dr. J and Queen Serenity made it seem she was adopted by Ken and Ellen Tsukino of that time whom are disease by the way making Serena the solo heir to their fortune and leader of colony cluster L6.) He or his father didn't think anything of it at the time because they all thought Serena died in the fire at one of the mansion that caught on fire. The fire was so bad that they couldn't make out anyone who died in that fire. It was believe that an old boyfriend liberally set the fire to get revenge on his girlfriend who decided to leave him because he was cruel. When Quatre found out that was last time he ever really let someone into his heart completely well expect Trowa. The others are his close friends but they really don't know him that well only Trowa and Serena did.

Relena gave Serenity a smile before turning her attention to the class that was actually listening. She signs slight when she notice that was she really that boring or was she just not interesting. "Well I have to agree on some things with Serenity-sama but I still believe we could gain total pacifism by ridding greed, hate and weapons. But like she said they will always be apart of mankind so all we can do is cherish the peace we have now and try to keep it. Now I believe my hour is up and you may do as you wish to a reason is that clear Duo Maxwell." He grins at her but nods his head signal of course he will behave, she leaves after that.

Most of students were discussing what Serenity said and how they had to agree with her. While Luna and Artemis smile at each other they both were very proud of their princess who answers those questions very well and correct. It still hurt that she gain all this knowledge with the death of scouts or so they thought until Serena told them that she was actually born in this dimension to Richard and Asilah Raberba Winner making Quatre Raberba Winner number 30 her twin brother and that would make her Serena Usagi Raberba Winner number 29 because she ten minutes older. She told them that at in the car and she going to still keep the Tsukino's name for now until she talks to Quatre. Before she left this dimension she had the knowledge of the universe and knew that one-day she would become Sailor Cosmos. They were shock speechless that she knew all this and didn't have a nerves breakdown. After that conversation they look at her in a new light, and notice things about her that they never knew. The school bell rang signally that class was over, both of them walk over to Serena who waited for them then walk to their next class, which was fencing.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you like this chapter; you all now know who her brother is and how she was actually his twin in this timeframe. In the next chapter I will have them actually talking to each other and reunion.

Vote Poles

Heero- 20

Wufei- 8

Duo- 2