Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Escape from Destiny ❯ Chaper Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

{Hey readers thanks for the reviews. I'm glad you all like that chapter also if any of you have any questions just ask me. Also I like to say that I'm going to start a new crossover with Gundam Wing characters. I will put on fanfiction.net once I type it up. Well enough of my chitchat now onto the story. Just to let you know that I will be calling Usagi either Serena, Serenity, Sere, Rena or Ren.}

Li-chan: I know I said that I didn't want Quatre to be Serenity's brother, but my little sister talk me into it because she adores Quatre. Also she ask me to make him a very overprotect of brother since our brother tends to be as well, so he might a slightly out of character. I also have another reason why I decide that, which I will explain later on in the story.

Wufei: glares at Moon before he holds up a sign that read:

Declaimer: Moon doesn't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing.

Wufei: so leave the poor weak woman alone, earns a glare from Moon

Escape From Destiny

Chapter: Five

Serena and Luna separate from Artemis went into the girl's locker room while Artemis went into the boy's locker room. All three of them changed into their fencing uniforms then grab their masks and went to fencing class. Apparently the Gundam Pilots has the same class because when they arrive the notice them standing in far corner. Serena smirks then place her mask over her head before walking over to them.

Heero roll his eyes at Duo who kept talking about the new babe from history class, though he had to agree he was curious about her. After all it's not ever day that someone disagrees with Relena Peacecraft about her believes and makes a good point. He glances around the room before noticing someone was walking toward them. He couldn't see who it was because they already had their mask on.

Serena stops in front of the four boys whom finally notices her, she already knew that the perfect soldier seen her walking over. None of them had their mask on so she was able to study them closely, hmm so these four men are Quatre's friends and comrades. She turns her attention to Heero who was leaning against a wall. She smirks before raising her foil then state out loud just enough for them to hear, "Heero Yuy I challenge you into a duel should you accept. Should not accept because I'm a woman then you're nothing but a weak and a coward."

Heero glares at her before nodding his head signaling he accepts her challenge. Placing the mask on his head then walk over to the mats just stands there waiting. Serena walks over stands before him and brought her foil up to her chest giving him a salute before jumping into a fight stance. She waited until he made the first move, which he did before blocking it with her foil then made a counter attack. He was able to block it then made his own counter attack, which she blocks easily. It went on like this for awhile with both of them blocking and counter attacking each other attacks almost like they knew what the other person was going to do next.

Quatre and the rest of the class watch as both fighters fought each other matching each other's moves easily. It has to be Rena only she could move like that, even at a young age she was able master any type of sword fighting. He continues to watch in awe as both fighters continue to block each other's moves.

Serena was having fun with this duel usually she would end it quickly, but she was having fun listening to his thoughts. ~How can she keep this up?~ She smirks once again, maybe I should end this now. She decides to end the duel by doing a black flip over Heero's head landing behind him. By the time he turn around Serena's foil was pressing up against his heart making Serena the winner. She removes her foil placing it by her side before turning her head to the crowd that gather whom now was clapping.

Dorothy Catalonia was watching the duel she knew one of the fighters is Heero Yuy, but the other one she didn't know and she was curious about her. She walks over clapping her hands, "that was wonderful fighting. I admire your courage and skill not many people would challenge Mr. Yuy. I'm sure most of us would like to know who you are? I know I do by the way my name is Dorothy Catalonia."

Serena blushes but nobody was able to see it thankfully. Serena took Dorothy appearance in, she has on Peacecraft Academy uniform so she must go here. She has platinum blonde hair with light blue eyes, about 5'7" and weighing about 120lbs. Serena raise up her hands and pull off her masks releasing her long braid so it can fall to her ankles. All the Gundam Pilots let out a gasp because standing before them was the new student that Relena admires and respects. "Thank you Miss Dorothy, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Dorothy smiles at her before speaking, "not only she excellent fighter but also beautiful young lady." Dorothy walk up to and shake her hand, "it's a pleasure to meet you. I believe your name is Serenity correct." Serena nods her head and gives her a small smile that never reaches her eyes. Dorothy notices this and wonders why.

Serena smile once more before bidding farewell then walks over to Luna and Artemis whom was still leaning on the wall smiling at her. "You know Sere that was some impressive fight just now. Where did you learn to do that?" Serena glances at Artemis gives him a mysterious smile, "I know but I'm not telling where it's my secret." Artemis rolls his eyes at her before nodding letting her know he understands. All three of them went to change back into their uniforms before heading to lunch. (remember their uniforms are from the Tsukino Academy)

Nothing interesting happen during lunch or the rest of the day at school until school ended. Serena lean against the tree in courtyard waiting for Luna and Artemis to finish their argument with some boy name Rick. Apparently the boy was claiming that Artemis was trying to steal his girlfriend. Serena was starting to get annoy big time and when she gets annoy or mad watch out.

Rick glares at Artemis, "I know for a fact that you try to make moves on her. Ellen told me herself, why would she lie to me! You think that you can just come into this school and take any girl you want your wrong pretty boy." Artemis tried to explain that he did no such thing and that he already has a girlfriend. Rick didn't believe him instead he call Artemis a liar. Finally Rick got so mad that he raise his fist and release it at Artemis but someone caught it.

Serenity finally got sick of them arguing was about to stop it when she notices Rick about to hit Artemis. She walk over real quick and caught it seconds before it came to his face. Serenity glares at Rick making him flinch when she squeezes on his hand. "You lay a hand on any of my friends I won't hesitate to hurt you." She gives him one more squeeze before using some force making him fall backwards on his behind. She turns her attention to Artemis and Luna whom was shock that Serena did that.

Artemis looks at Serenity before turning his attention to Rick, "you know Sere I could've block that punch easily. But thanks anyways, as for you buddy I would take her advised if I was you."

Apparently Rick didn't take that advise instead he jump up went to punch Serenity this time, but she caught it once again. By this time they had a audience which include Dorothy, Relena, pilots, Noin and Zechs who came to pick up Relena.

Serenity eyes started to change to a silver color and her glare was ten times worst than Heero's. "That was a mistake, I'm giving you one more warning try that again and face the consequences." She releases his hand turn around about to walk away. When Rick glare at her back before he raise his fist to punch her in the back but she did a back flip over his head landing behind him. Then punch him when he turn around right into the stomach which made him drop to his knees holding his stomach. "You're lucky this time but next time I will make it much worst." She turns her attention to Relena then bows to her, "I apologize for my behavior but he had that coming to him. Luna and Artemis let's go James is expecting us to be home in five minutes."

Luna pale at that statement, "I'm not riding with you if you're going to drive like you did this morning Sere." Artemis let out a deep chuckle, "oh come Luna where's your sense of adventure." She glares at him before raising her nose in the air walk off to the car. Artemis and Serenity share a smile between each other, "you know Artemis you're really on thin ice here. She already angry with you because this Ellen girl claimed that you were making the moves on her." Artemis pales slightly before running after Luna to try to get her to talk to him. Serenity let out a small chuckle before bidding farewell to Relena then walk over to her silver BMW convertible.

Zechs watch as the girl name Serenity from what his sister told him walks away. He was trying to remember where he seen her before, but can't remember. "Relena who exactly is that girl and her two friends I know you said her name was Serenity but that all you told me."

Relena turn her attention to her brother who was watching her closely. She also notices that Dorothy, guys and Noin were paying attention as well. "Oh well I explain as we walk back to the palace. As I said before her name is Serenity Moon Cosmos Tsukino and she the represented of Colony Cluster L6 as well the leader and sole owner to Moonlight Company Corporation. She the adopted daughter of Ken and Ellen Tsukino whom were kill by OZ. Her only living relatives are her cousin Luna Selene Tsukino and a supposed uncle that nobody knows about. Her guardian and co-owner to the Moonlight Company is James Moonstone, the father of Artemis Moonstone. Both Luna and Artemis are suppose to be her bodyguards and companions which we all know that she doesn't really need a bodyguard so their more her friends. That's all I know about her at the moment."

Duo was shock that girl was owner of most powerful and successful company both here on earth and the colonies. "Hey isn't Ken Tsukino suppose to be that freedom fighter who help during the war and I believe her mother, Ellen was a known pacifism but was willing to fight for what she believe in."

Noin turn her attention to Duo, "I believe your right Duo. Relena just exactly why is Ms. Tsukino here now?" Noin was curious as to why this girl was coming here now instead of coming here sooner.

Relena frown for a second like she was in deep thought, "too be honest I don't really know. Mr. Moonstone called me two days ago and asked me if it was alright for a represented from their colony could come to my school. Of course I agreed because it was look bad for the Sanc Kingdom, when I ask him why all he said was that the owner had some business on earth and would like to go to Peacecraft Academy. Also he ask me if it was alright for them to wear their own uniforms since they will only be staying for a few months which I agreed to allow. Since they representing their colony as well as their Tsukino Academy. He didn't really give me any real reasons other than that she had some business here."

Trowa was silent throughout the whole conversation until now, "I think I might know why she here. If I'm correct I believe she here to merge her company with Tenoh "N" Kaioh Corporation."

Zechs frown slightly, "well if that the case it explain her reason here on earth. But I would like to know why she wanted to come to Peacecraft Academy. It's true that we accept the represents of each country or colony but what's her reason here at this Academy. She doesn't seem to be a total pacifism like her mother."

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for this chapter, I hope you like it. I know made it sound like that Zechs was suspicious of Serenity but he isn't. He just curious ask to why she going to Peacecraft Academy also he wants to know more about her. No he doesn't fancy himself to be romantically involve with her, he just wants know if she a friend or foe. Also I will bring in some outer scouts real soon. If any of you have questions just ask.

Vote Poles:

Heero- 23

Wufei- 12

Duo- 6