Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Family Reunion ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4

*With Usagi and Duo*

"Well this is you room." Usagi said excitedly. She opened the black door that had the word `moon' written in silver on it. Duo poked his head inside.

"Wow!" Duo said in aw as her looked around the large room. The entire room was done in Black and Silver.

"Thanks!" Usagi answered smugly.

"What? Why `thanks'?"

"Well you like it…and…well I decorated the whole room. We were all bored one summer, and the rooms needed to be redecorated, so Rei let each one of us decorate and name one room."

"Wow. You did a good job."

"Exactly, thanks."

*With Minako and Quatre*

"Well we're here." Said Minako, winking at Quatre. When he turned a deep pink, she laughed and kissed him on the cheek. "You are soooooooo cute!"

"Umm…thanks…" Quatre managed to sputter. Minako just laughed again and opened the orange door that had written on it in red paint, `love'.

"Do you like it?" She asked as she led Quatre into the room.

"Yes it not what I would have accepted from a room named `love." Quatre answered. "No offence of course." The room was done in shades of orange and red, no sign of pink any where.

"Good, `cause I decorated it!" Minako exclaimed happily.

*With Makoto and Trowa*

When they reached a dark green door with `nature' written on it in pink Makoto stopped suddenly, causing Trowa to bump into her. Opening the door she gestured for Trowa to go in. The entire room was done in shades of green with accents of pink. "Like it?"

"Yes." Was all Trowa answered.

"Good, I decorated it. I'm glad you like it." And with that Makoto turned and left closing the door behind her, smiling.

*With Rei and Wufei*

Rei stopped in front of a blood red door with the word `fire' written on it in dark purple, and waited for Wufei to catch up. Surprisingly he was almost right behind her, she though she had lost him around when she passed by the pool?! "Your room." Was all Rei said as she turned to go.

"Wait." Rei stopped. "I was wrong….you are in fact not a…a…weak….weak onna." Wufei finally managed to spit out as her stood in the door way to the room, the door open behind him. "Thank you for the room, it's very nice." Wufei continued, gesturing to the room which was down in shades of red with some purple accents.

"Thank you, I decorated it my self." And with that last comment she turned and walked away. `Maybe he's not so bad after all…'

*With Ami and Heero*

"Your room." Ami stated in a monotone as the two of them stood in front of the dark blue door with the light blue writing that said `ice' on it. Heero opened the door, and was surprised to see the room was beautifully decorated in black and different shades of blue. "Do you like it?" Heero just nodded. "I decorated." Heero just arched an eyebrow, then suddenly he grabbed for Ami's arm and dragged her into the room. He then slammed her gently, yet forcefully against the now closed and locked door. He took a step back.

"Who are you? Who do you work for? What do you know?" He stated in monotone, such as Ami's only moments ago.

"Ami Mizuno. No one." She smirks, "Where should I start…let's see…I know haw to count, I know my ABC, I know how to add, how to subtract…"

"Shut up." Ami just laughed.

"Baka, you asked."

"I realize my mistake now."

"Oh?"

"I forgot to point my gun at your head." And as he said that he pulled out his gun and did exactly that.

"Oh."

"Answer."

"Why are you so suspicious? The wars over."

"I do believe it was you that you said these exact words to your friend Usagi, `We still have to fight.' That's enough to make anyone suspicious, and I'm know to be overly so, aren't I" Heero answered rising a single eyebrow when he was finished explaining himself.

"Well, your records do say something to that extent." Ami admitted.

"Well? I'm waiting, and I'm not extremely patent, am I?" His safety was clicked off, as if to prove his point.

"Sorry, I can't help you. After all curiosity killed the cat, and I'm fairly found of cats." With that Ami did a spinning kick, and knocked his gun out of his hands, and made a break for the safety of the hallway. As she ran down the hallway, Ami looked back once over her shoulder. `That's odd, he should have been able to get his gun by now…' With closer inspection just before she turned the corner she noticed his gun tucked in the waistband of his black jeans as he stood leaning against the door way watching her. `Why isn't he coming after me? Hmm…"